Mini 1663: Rick and Morty Mafia (Game Over)

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Antihero »

Vote Count 3.2

Jingle - 1 (Titus)
killerjester - 1 (Elbirin)
kthnxbye - 1 (Rainbowdash)

No Lynch - 1 (killerjester)

Not Voting: Aristophanes, Jingle, Kthxbye, lufan131

5 to lynch.
deadline is in (expired on 2015-06-20 13:02:52)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Hey guys, off my weekend v/la and have to read up. Post later tn
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 859, Titus wrote:It's a sub-optimal play to try and get two kills?

Remember, scum have to try and shoot who is NOT being swapped with the bus driver. Shooting obvious town isn't going to work.

Self-bus driver.

Line up shots of two town. What is the worst thing that happens in that case? d3x eats one of the kills?

Again, assume you wanted you and Elbrin dead. Two of You/Elbrin/d3x die.

The only way there was one kill is one of the following scenarios

1) Scum targeted you. Your death got directed to d3x. Scum redirected to lynchbait KJ. KJ was protected
2) Scum targeted me and lufan targeted me
3) Scum targeted ???. d3x targeted me and got redirected. KJ was scum submitting the kill. KJ got blocked.

Its really simple.

Either KJ got protected or he is scum (since 2 is highly improbable). If he is scum, than kthnx is also scum because he was lying about his result.

There absolutely does not need to be a scum redirector, when scenario 3 accounts for everything if KJ+kthnx are scum. KJ got blocked sending in the kill, kthnx is lying about the result in an attempt to screw up all the available information.

Can we just fast forward at this point? The splits are obviously forming. Jingle/Aristo/myself all are pretty much in a scenario where kthnx and KJ have to be scum, those two are on the other side.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 862, Jingle wrote:I don't even know for sure that my action was actually resolved on kthx. There's a possibility there's a scum vote thief and my ability was interrupted by the vanilla-izer, which you're fully discounting. Given that I recieved a PM saying I'm vanilla now, and NAR, I'm gonna guess that the only reason this game managed to continue with my role not telling me all of the relevant information about it is that I didn't actually get to use it.

I sent Anti a PM about this, btw. If there's a mod error, we'll know soon enough.

In post 869, Titus wrote:Right. I was shot by scum Jingle. D3x bussed himself. So having scum redirect a kill onto me is worthless.

Having Lucian committed seppuku is not helpful to if a kill goes wild, she would be lynched.

They want to avoid protown Elbrin due to the fact d3x will switch with him and funny business can also be blamed on him from D2.

That leaves KJ and kthx as choices for the second shot. Kthx can match flavor and s weak. KJ does Lord knows what else. Given the number of players alive, her prediction is very likely to happen.

What? Luf was BP last night by claim, and unkillable, so...

Shooting Elbrin is best case scenario. Shooting d3x is acceptable. Getting rid of the chance of hitting conftown to avoid hitting a difficult mislynch is probably the stupidest scumplan I've ever heard.

KJ and Kthx were both wide open on the lynch table yesterday. Neither of them was a legitimate kill choice, unless scum was super worried about the 1v1 that would happen if kthx hit them. Given that he was claimed targeting you, that doesn't seem likely.

EVERYONE UNVOTE. THIS IS MYLO.
Dumbasses.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 877, Rainbowdash wrote:Jingle/Aristo/myself all are pretty much in a scenario where kthnx and KJ have to be scum, those two are on the other side.

Nice try, but no. KJ is the only one I'm even somewhat sure on atm. You and Aristo could still easily be scum.
This is a Parachute.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 879, Jingle wrote:
In post 877, Rainbowdash wrote:Jingle/Aristo/myself all are pretty much in a scenario where kthnx and KJ have to be scum, those two are on the other side.

Nice try, but no. KJ is the only one I'm even somewhat sure on atm. You and Aristo could still easily be scum.

If KJ is scum kthnx is confirmed scum and I am confirmed town as well because of the following chain:

KJ got targeted by Titus, blocking the kill from being submitted (that's where scum kill went)
If that is true, that means that the kill on me was directed to d3x as he targeted me
If that is true, it would be impossible for kthnx to have had a "Rick" result from Titus

Its a package deal. Either both of those are scum or neither are scum.

Also yeah, Aristo can be scum but I think chips have fallen such that even if he is scum with kthnx and KJ his vote is forced today outside of a quickhammer that would end the day. A day from now or a week from now, its going to be one of each group up for lynch.

If we have to lynch KJ before kthnx fine, but both are scum and we either lose today or those are our next two lynches.
You don't earn
loyalty
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:49 pm

Post by Jingle »

Uhhhh. No. The argument for a scum redirector is pretty strong, and the more I go over it, the more I believe it. The night one shenanigans basically prove it, and they also make your argument there complete and total crap. Hell, it falls apart if your scumteam has a RB and stopped the lufan kill that way. In which case KJ isn't scum (or at least didn't make the kill) and I'm barking up the wrong tree. The only two arguments against a scum redirector I can see at this point are Night actions being a bitch to work out and scum being able to functionally have 2 kills on 2 nights. Which I guess would be why we've got so many goddamn investigative and protective roles.

And if Anti comes back with confirmation that I'm right and kthx got votestolen by someone else, then he's conftown and you're argument is crap.

My current tinfoil theory is that KJ's action when he guesses right is a votesteal and he knew flames was gonna be the lynch yesterday because they faked a guilty on him.
This is a Parachute.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Titus »

^^^ Unless I was redirected off of KJ, KJ could not have stolen Kathy's vote.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Titus »

Kathy = kthx
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Sorry all, I'm having a rough go of it irl right now. Hoping things clear up and I can get back to this.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE:
I think I have what I need. Will probably change to Ari in a bit. I want Jingle's response first
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Elbirn »

So I'm borderline homeless as of now. I'm one of those whimsical homeless men who own a phone. How quaint!

So yeah, team scum, be a peach and night kill me tonight, I'm conftown anyway. I'll make it through this day phase phoneposting. Votes already on scum. Les do dis.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Jingle »

That makes sense.

Anti told me he couldn't answer the question about vanilla-izing stopping my power or being a mod error or what it actually did. Cause he's a dick.

So, Titus is town if kthx is town.
Elbrin is Town.
I'm town.
Lufan is town enough.

That leaves KJ, RBD, Aristophanes.

I'd be fine lynching one of them, tbh, but Elbrin's voice weighs more to me right now than yours. I'd prefer to lynch KJ. The only reason I'm not voting is because if I'm wrong about something, I'd like the extra chance to figure it out.

Is there a reason fypov that KJ isn't scum?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Jingle »

Also, for the love of god people, unvote. We're in MYLO.
This is a Parachute.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't see Kthx as scum. If kthx is town, so is KJ.

If kthx is town, then kj is also town because kj scum means the scum bus driver did nothing and there is no explanation for why RBD is alive.

If kthx is town, he targeted d3x which sent him to me.
Scum tried to kill me, which frankly is very consistent with players who are familiar with my game as I would believe a scum bus driver existed and push there.
Considering Lufan intended to shoot RBD and he is not dead, the kill must have been interfered with.
We have an outstanding scum bus driver/redirector given the Heartless scenario. Swapping RBD with me or D3x would create an interesting paradox. But the other answers are clear. Scum redirected lufan vig try onto me lufan or kj.

Kthx not faking a guilty appears really townie to me there.

If Kthx is scum, we have at least an NAR problem with Ari.

Said NAR problem is present regardless of your/kthx/kj/RBD. Given we need a scum bus driver, it must be in the unproven actions.

Mod: What happens if 2 bus drivers target the same target?
What happens if a redirector redirects an action to someone targeted by a bus driver?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Titus wrote:Kthx not faking a guilty appears really townie to me there.

Who could he have made a fake result on without being in serious trouble? Who could he have created a fake guilty on? Not lufan. Not you. Not d3x. Not KJ (he is scum with him). Elbrin? That would have got kthnx lynched. Jingle? He had no idea what was going to come from Jingle so its hard to pin that down if that's the case. Me? Not if a kill is already getting redirect off of me.

He had no option to fake a guilty that didn't result in him getting lynched. His ONLY option would have been if Aristo is town, and even then I likely would have been voting kthnx over Aristo there and he should have realized that one.

Also are you now admitting to thinking that kthnx-KJ have to share an alignment?

@Jingle - Why are you ignoring the very likely scenario of kthnx simply having lied about his result?

Said NAR problem is present regardless of your/kthx/kj/RBD. Given we need a scum bus driver, it must be in the unproven actions.

We don't need a bus driver if kthnx lied about his result if you just go:

d3x targeted me
KJ submitted scum kill
kthnx is lying about his action for confusion
You don't earn
loyalty
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

You do realize the problems with asking for mod clarification at this point in the game, yes?
Mod just changed with no prior instruction or any info given.
What good does it do?
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 889, Titus wrote:Given we need a scum bus driver, it must be in the unproven actions.

So who is that?

It cant be me (Due to Aristo)
It cant be Jingle (he is proven)
It cant be Aristo (he is proven)
Im betting its not lufan
If lufan is town it cant be you

So its Elbrin/KJ/kthnx then right?

So how are you getting KJ and kthnx are town again?
You don't earn
loyalty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Titus »

@RBD, why would Kthx be lynched if he faked a guilty? It would narrow down the lynch between two people. Yet more likely than not, it's mylo so we cannot lynch both.

We need a scum bus driver or redirector to explain the Heartless scenario night1/day 2.

If kthx is town, KJ is most likely town. If kthx is scum, the prior conclusions go out the window since we do not know what scum changed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 892, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 889, Titus wrote:Given we need a scum bus driver, it must be in the unproven actions.

So who is that?

Im betting its not lufan

None of you are proven.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 891, Aristophanes wrote:You do realize the problems with asking for mod clarification at this point in the game, yes?
What good does it do?

You do realize that all you are doing is bitching and not providing substance.

Reads please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 894, Titus wrote:
In post 892, Rainbowdash wrote:

So who is that?

Im betting its not lufan

None of you are proven.

So then you are basing your entire theory that myself, Aristo and Jingle are scum and made up our fakeclaims before the game for this one exact gambit? Well Jingle is proven either way so let me get this straight...

Your theory for this game is that as scum with Aristo I decided to fakeclaim out the gate (horrible scum play to start) and then push hard for a day one mass claim as a scum bus driver so I could have my scum vanilla-izer partner "target" me N1?

THAT is a conspiracy theory. Think about what you are saying there.
You don't earn
loyalty
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Titus wrote:
In post 891, Aristophanes wrote:You do realize the problems with asking for mod clarification at this point in the game, yes?
What good does it do?

You do realize that all you are doing is bitching and not providing substance.

Reads please.
True, I intend to post content tomorrow. I am caught up at the moment.

Why am I scum btw?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Also, if I am scum, Jingle and Pony must be scum for going along with the fakeclaim, yes?
Why, as scum, would I out my team if I fakeclaimed!?
That would be dumb as fuq
- Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Titus »

RBD, you never really claimed anything probable. Just super negative redirector.
If there is no scum redirector, then the only scenario is Ari lied about vanillaizing you and you are lying. Someone had to fuck with Heartless's check. If it was you, you were not made vanilla and the mod lied to you. Given mods here do not use the drug dealer role, I can safely exclude this.

It's not a conspiracy for you to claim vague roles and work together. T looks like this will be decided tomorrow.

You still have not answered why you think Ari is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”