Players Requesting Removal Pre-Game

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #134 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 127, BROseidon wrote:
In post 106, Vampirate wrote:
In post 105, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:That's not learning. "Don't lie as town" is something you learn in newbie games.

Sometimes lying as town is the right thing to do....5% of the time. Yeah it has to be under certain circumstances and the player better know what he/she is doing.

One of the funniest sequences ever:

1) Gif fake claims miller as IC
2) AA9 uses her 1-shot cop on Gif
3) AA9 claims the cop inno at the start of day 2.
4) Gif reveals IC status because everyone was going "wtf this makes no sense"

oh god that game.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #155 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:05 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 152, Kagami wrote:
In post 147, pieguyn wrote:there was a game a long time ago where, as far as I've heard (I haven't read it, someone correct me if I'm wrong) Cabd faked a cop inno on ffery bc ffery is just that easy to read and she was being run up anyway for nonsense reasons

And PA once faked an inno on Cabd; it didn't go so well.

Saying, "hey guys, I'm confident that ferry is town here. I have lots of experience with her and can read her with perfect accuracy, this is town-ferry." is also a pretty great way to kill the wagon.

It would not have worked in that game. Both cabd and I were pretty much unknown to the player list. we had signed up to play a game that was out of our league. Also, he didn't have tons of experience playing with me and he couldn't read me with perfect accuracy. he may be able to now, but I wouldn't bank on it.

I was getting lynched that day. I don't know if it would have changed the outcome of the game. The mechanics were very complex.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #163 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:31 am

Post by fferyllt »

"I am the fucking cop and ffery is fucking town" is not even close to what cabd did.

MC Maraca wrote:Well, I'm left with no choice. Good fucking job, town.

Mara and I have a VERY good role related reason to KNOW Rift is town. We tried to mask it but you all insist upon trying to lynch her into the ground instead of finding scum. So we either lynch PoPP, or we lynch within the confirmed LYLO situation (hint: the scum is SSK)

Is what he said, which was pretty carefully constructed as to not *force* a (nonexistant) cop to out. The game mechanics were so strange that I would have been surprised to find there actually was a cop in the game. Also, I didn't believe he had mod confirmation that I was town at that point or at any other point during the game. I wasn't even sure he was town, though that gambit and the other two gambits he pulled made more sense coming from town than from scum.

Idic

Return to “Mafia Discussion”