Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

What do you mean by scum offered a vengeful goon?
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:01 am

Post by West9 »

Did not expect Vonflare to be vengeful. Those earlygame interactions are now going to be extra fun to read.

I'm interested to know how many people agree with and are going to advocate pab's "Shoot west before endgame" plan, but I'm probably not the person who should lead that discussion.

I hate so so so so much. It's PN's equivalent to .
In post 1153, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:As for von, I really think he's unreadable borderline scummy regardless of alignment here. As are WE thus far for the most part.

Why are you calling yourself borderline scummy?
More interesting question: Why are you calling yourself "unreadable"?
In post 1153, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:I agree about HEartless being town because of how brazen the slot has been in pushing some lynch candidates as deeply as they have (even disregarding that one flipped scum), that early in the game. I think their confidence can be offputting and chalked up as sheer arrogance. all depends on the way how you slice it

Are you giving Heartless shit explicitly because one of the people she was pushing turned out to be scum? Why?
Look at that, no mention of me in this whole post. I can't possibly be one of the boring people you're talking about. It looks like PN couldn't figure out a way to vote for me anymore without tying themselves to scumVon. Awesome.

In post 1154, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:That was a preview of :effort: if/when we become gunbearer. I feel like it only comes out when I feel I'm on the verge of being shot. Survival instincts, except unlike normal mechanics we don't actually die-die-die. MWAHAHA crooked laugh

I'd probably wait 2-3 days to make a shot. More would make me CRAZY. The fear of being wrong about a shot isn't there yet (it will be like an adrenaline rush trying to think about who to shoot - will be fun but stressful), until getting the gun actually becomes reality. that's why nacho and pab holding it for 2 weeks is pretty patient to say the least

I'm reading to much into this, but there are real "rushed, trying to prevent myself from getting shot" vibes from this post. The lack of the standard "WE" personal pronoun is scary and uncomfortable, and the presence of "I" and "me" is even scarier. It reads like a fake smile.
Oh, and also, the sentiment in this post is garbage. Her scumWest read and her scumCB read have gone by without presentation of any sort of proof, and she decides to pop in with "This is what my POSTING STYLE will be like if I'm gunbearer."
In post 1173, MonkeyMan576 wrote:MP's scumreads: RedCoyote, deep city lights, PN, and Vonflare
Vonflare's Scumreads: Enomis, West, Flubber, Jeanne, Lucky2u

I'd be willing to bet a good percentage of these players are town.

You really just have no interest in analyzing interactions, do you?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:03 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 1176, West9 wrote:Did not expect Vonflare to be vengeful. Those earlygame interactions are now going to be extra fun to read.

I'm interested to know how many people agree with and are going to advocate pab's "Shoot west before endgame" plan, but I'm probably not the person who should lead that discussion.

I hate so so so so much. It's PN's equivalent to .
In post 1153, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:As for von, I really think he's unreadable borderline scummy regardless of alignment here. As are WE thus far for the most part.

Why are you calling yourself borderline scummy?
More interesting question: Why are you calling yourself "unreadable"?
In post 1153, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:I agree about HEartless being town because of how brazen the slot has been in pushing some lynch candidates as deeply as they have (even disregarding that one flipped scum), that early in the game. I think their confidence can be offputting and chalked up as sheer arrogance. all depends on the way how you slice it

Are you giving Heartless shit explicitly because one of the people she was pushing turned out to be scum? Why?
Look at that, no mention of me in this whole post. I can't possibly be one of the boring people you're talking about. It looks like PN couldn't figure out a way to vote for me anymore without tying themselves to scumVon. Awesome.

In post 1154, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:That was a preview of :effort: if/when we become gunbearer. I feel like it only comes out when I feel I'm on the verge of being shot. Survival instincts, except unlike normal mechanics we don't actually die-die-die. MWAHAHA crooked laugh

I'd probably wait 2-3 days to make a shot. More would make me CRAZY. The fear of being wrong about a shot isn't there yet (it will be like an adrenaline rush trying to think about who to shoot - will be fun but stressful), until getting the gun actually becomes reality. that's why nacho and pab holding it for 2 weeks is pretty patient to say the least

I'm reading to much into this, but there are real "rushed, trying to prevent myself from getting shot" vibes from this post. The lack of the standard "WE" personal pronoun is scary and uncomfortable, and the presence of "I" and "me" is even scarier. It reads like a fake smile.
Oh, and also, the sentiment in this post is garbage. Her scumWest read and her scumCB read have gone by without presentation of any sort of proof, and she decides to pop in with "This is what my POSTING STYLE will be like if I'm gunbearer."
In post 1173, MonkeyMan576 wrote:MP's scumreads: RedCoyote, deep city lights, PN, and Vonflare
Vonflare's Scumreads: Enomis, West, Flubber, Jeanne, Lucky2u

I'd be willing to bet a good percentage of these players are town.

You really just have no interest in analyzing interactions, do you?

I haven't been playing the full game. Do you disagree with my assesment?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:34 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Hmmm... so who gets the gun? The scum decide, right?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1175, Flubbernugget wrote:What do you mean by scum offered a vengeful goon?

The only way for scum to NK a confirmed townie is to lose a vengeful. Each time a vengeful flips, that's one less townie needed before steamrolling. The non-vengeful scum are much more expendable. So the fact that practically everyone wanted Vonflare shot suggests he was too far gone to save OR scum deliberately hard bussed because Pablito was on the right track to more valuable vengefuls.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Vonflare has been scum read since day 1. It was more likely to be a bus unfortunately
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

I'm not a big fan of lurking, but I'm in favor of keeping discussion to a minimum until the next gunbearer is selected (4 hours).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1181, Sonic Boom wrote:I'm not a big fan of lurking, but I'm in favor of keeping discussion to a minimum until the next gunbearer is selected (4 hours).

Damn it. I was sooo good for so long too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1180, Flubbernugget wrote:Vonflare has been scum read since day 1. It was more likely to be a bus unfortunately
I agree with this commentary. It would have been too obvious for anyone to defend him and he failed to make a good case for himself. Therefore, he was too far gone to be saved.
CB
CB
Goon
CB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by CB »

In post 1180, Flubbernugget wrote:Vonflare has been scum read since day 1. It was more likely to be a bus unfortunately

True but Vonflare deciding to post a bunch of scummy stuff after lurking for so long was a little strange.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

CB did I miss where it was confirmed scum have daychat because that implies scum has daychat
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Heartless »

Spoiler:
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 1185, Flubbernugget wrote:CB did I miss where it was confirmed scum have daychat because that implies scum has daychat

there is no night... how would they chat otherwise?
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Modpost #1, sample role pm's. The info is right there.
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Perpetual Nonsense »

Yeah, it feels like a half-assed attempt at a towntell.
We of the Collective are of one mind.
There is no Bert. There is no Gaiden.
There is only Us
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

Ummm has a decision been made? I don't want to keep avoiding the thread...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

CB
CB
Goon
CB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:34 am

Post by CB »

In post 618, ArcAngel9 wrote:Hello, I am looking for a Back-up mod for my game - Open 596 Mega Pop-Corn Mafia.
I am going out of station on 12the june and will not be returning until 21 and I will be having very limited internet access. If anyone interested please IM me directly.

I am travelling Thailand and may not have internet access. I wont even have my data services to phone post. So I am literally going to be offline but I might try as I can to make an effort but if this is a problem, pls do let me know.

Looks like Mod is gone
Kari
Kari
Goon
Kari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Kari »

someone should get the listmod

and V/LA UNTIL MONDAY for family reasons
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:22 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Wow, mod, it would've been nice if you got this straight before you left the country. :/

Has anyone PM'd Llama yet?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:22 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Also, someone in the scumteam should tell us who will be receiving the gun next so that we can keep playing. Thanks.
Kari
Kari
Goon
Kari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Kari »

im assuming RC means one of the dead ones. i like catching scum fair and square. just seems more rewarding.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hey everyone. I will be your back up mod whilst AA9 is away, she PM'd me saying she'd contact the listmod earlier (about 5am GMT (12th)), I'll let you guys know when I have mod powers and set-up details.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

If ArcAngel contacted a list mod it wasn't me.

Not_Mafia will be taking over modding the game per the above post. Please forward him your role information.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Is anyone currently occupying the enomis slot or is that in need of a replacement?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Wow has it been 9 days already? I remember him being prodded some time ago but he hasn't posted in a long time so I guess replacement should happen. I'd really like him to translate those early game posts, but maybe we can make sense of it ourselves. He used some sorft of cat-like shaped code for me and I have a cat avatar, but I'm not the best at interpreting that sort of stuff so maybe someone else has some ideas?

Return to “Completed Open Games”