TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:31 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 149, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 138, Seiko x Naomi wrote:what do you think HH has done this game that is unlikely to come from scum?

fsr i find that ceph evaluating my policy lynch proposal is pretty town.

you know the bit where he remembered that he had a guilty on titus.

he /cared/

even though he denied it, he /cared/

thats townpoints

So we should be scum reading you for not even remembering the game your attempting to policy lynch me for on false reasons?

Just wondering.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

In post 173, NotAnAxehole wrote:I think at this point it's clear that either Oversoul or Angry Bros should be hyrdrated (and this is only because I haven't posted, so I haven't asserted myself as anything yet).

I think the best empowered combo involves any combination of the 3 of us right now.

In what universe is any of this "clear"?

-C
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 176, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 173, NotAnAxehole wrote:I think at this point it's clear that either Oversoul or Angry Bros should be hyrdrated (and this is only because I haven't posted, so I haven't asserted myself as anything yet).

I think the best empowered combo involves any combination of the 3 of us right now.

-C

He has an overinflated sense of his abilities, but he's not anaxehole:p
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 166, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 160, Sonic Boom wrote:look, we even broke rvs! all thanks to who?
Ya we traded RVS for something worse. You howling about TWIE being literally hitler and everyone else not giving a shit while scum just throws peanuts at you no doubt.

Name one person who has "thrown peanuts". Also, if you think we are town, trust us to eventually start correcting our bad behaviors. You realize when Oversoul first complained, I left, then votes piled on.

I do realize I have my flaws but no, this was not worse than RVS from my perspective.

That would be me who did not check the setup thread for multiball TWIE. Also Sonic believes what he says and did try to WOTC you.

~Titus
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Angry Frat BROs »

Oh I figured it out. The "Fine" I put in my post was me deciding that Tammy was getting flipped from a gut scum read to a gut town read. Some ragrets. But not really, full steam ahead.

p-edit: Ugh, Titus. The "no doubt" part of my comment and the analogy it was attached to was intended to convey tired jaded sarcasm, not develop a concrete salient point.

Since you asked though, I would say that Bacon and Egg is doing what I envision scum doing here - coasting by.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Rune »

My flavour is to troll and be otherwise completely useless.

I agree with axe. Except about him being part of a combo.
combo.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Rune »

Breakfast boy is scum.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Cait Sith »

I can confirm that he did try to wotc him and does believe his argument as he asked me if I'd support it.

This argument won't get us anywhere though and I much prefer it when people troll and goof off at the beginning of the game than this!
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:38 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 180, Rune wrote:My flavour is to troll and be otherwise completely useless.

combo.

Except in my post I included that for you guys I wouldn't be seen as part of the combo, so this post of yours is actually retarded.
This team is ruining my life!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

If I get hydrated scum might actually want to NK me which would be sexy
Would be the first time I've been night killed n1 my entire time playing mafia

When I'm off the bus I'll make a substantial post I think
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Angry Frat BROs »

Spoiler: These posts
In post 29, Bacon and Egg wrote:Guise it took preview of 16 posts until I managed to post this
staph

In post 46, Bacon and Egg wrote:Also when I played with twie he never ruined a game for me so I don't see all the hate.

In post 90, Bacon and Egg wrote:My God I can't post without pre viewing a post

^ These posts are really not doing it for me. Combined with asserting he has townreads and then not explaining or giving any hints is just divey. GIF was fairly bovious town in Signs/Voids and I'm not seeing the same GIF here. I might need more time with him to have a ~good~ read but I'm jus going with actual logic here for once and this looks like scum to me.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:40 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 177, Cait Sith wrote:
In post 176, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:

-C

He has an overinflated sense of his abilities, but he's not anaxehole:p

I disagree, I'm very much open to suggestions, but I feel that the quality of their opening posts is above the rest. I will try to keep an open mind (and usually this is the case early in the game - before I get frustrated and board).
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:40 am

Rune seems pretty town!

-C
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:40 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 178, Sonic Boom wrote:

That would be me who did not check the setup thread for multiball TWIE. Also Sonic believes what he says and did try to WOTC you.

~Titus

The multiball comment wasnt me. All I've done so far is egg sonic on because its legitimately funny how wrong he is.

I know sonic believes it. Thats why its funny. Bulba saw the reasons behind the viomi defense IN THE GAME. Sonic still hasnt figured it out over a year later and is making up shit about cop guilties now.

Its great.

Also I'm still waiting for a second example and he doesnt seem to be producing any.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Rune »

In post 183, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 180, Rune wrote:My flavour is to troll and be otherwise completely useless.

combo.

Except in my post I included that for you guys I wouldn't be seen as part of the combo, so this post of yours is actually retarded.

How rude. VOTE: axe
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 163, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:That's not what I'm saying. It's curious to me that you would give reads then immediately hate on the idea of having reads.

I'm not hating on the idea of having reads. having reads is fine. what I'm against is

1. making a bunch of posts that do nothing to advance the game. it's bad in every game, it's 200% worse here. the idea that "more posts = easier to read" is entirely false despite people wanting to think otherwise - it just floods the thread with posts and makes it more difficult to interact with people and pick up specific scum vs. town behaviors. I'm seeing this happen already and I do not like it.

2. since this is multiball, the majority of posts are very easily fakeable. ergo, it's even worse here since there's even less useful posts.

I'm taking a bit of a different approach in forming reads this game in that I need to be very careful town reading ppl; so far I think the reasons for my town reads are relatively solid for early reads. it is also likely I'll have way more scum reads than town reads.

In post 174, Sonic Boom wrote:nay. disagree. hopping on with a "scumreading sonic" is one of the safest reads that you can take right now. especially w/o reasons. especially w/o interacting with me first. all you need to say is "oh, i know sonic a lot, he's looking like his scum game" and TA DA magic insta-wagon on me complete with chocolate chip cookies

you're missing the point

since this is multiball, my motivation as scum would not be to be forming "safe reads". it would be to actually form legitimate reads. so why do you think scum-me would go out of my way to bullshit reads when it would be safer, and easier, to _actually_ read you?

I'm also wondering how the last sentence relates to what I've done this game. cos I'm pretty sure I haven't said anything like that this game

In post 174, Sonic Boom wrote:do you think i have like 50+ posts in this game for a fucking joke right now? lol.

yes?

I see you making a lot of posts, but the push on me is the first indication of scum hunting (everything up to then was trying to policy lynch TWIE and then getting angry bc someone wanted to lynch you for making too many posts?). and even then, you're not really doing anything to push said read. it feels like you're just making posts without any goal of advancing the gamestate.

In post 174, Sonic Boom wrote:how about you explain your gif scumlean? i am super null on gif right now. show me stuff

I don't really think GIF would legitimately have a notable number of town reads at this point in the game.

I mean, I guess it's possible, but my first reaction to finding out he apparently had a bunch of town reads was that I didn't believe he'd be that naive.
notscience + pieguyn
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Rune »

In post 187, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Rune seems pretty town!

-C

HOS
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 169, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 168, Oversoul wrote:Ceph, Rune faked the strength of his scum read on me (town) so scum would leave him alive
It is a joke about a game we had

Another joke about that game is Rune was wrong about everything.

This is hilarious
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 185, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
Spoiler: These posts
In post 29, Bacon and Egg wrote:Guise it took preview of 16 posts until I managed to post this
staph

In post 46, Bacon and Egg wrote:Also when I played with twie he never ruined a game for me so I don't see all the hate.

In post 90, Bacon and Egg wrote:My God I can't post without pre viewing a post

^ These posts are really not doing it for me. Combined with asserting he has townreads and then not explaining or giving any hints is just divey. GIF was fairly bovious town in Signs/Voids and I'm not seeing the same GIF here. I might need more time with him to have a ~good~ read but I'm jus going with actual logic here for once and this looks like scum to me.

nice.

except i asked pie the question first. now he can copy your answers :( and i cant actually get a read on him for that.

think pie is scum here. opportunistic pouncing. though it could be confbias from my omgus.

though, whatever, it page 8. and people are voting me for "many posts" rather than actually scumreading me

more information is good.
i generate discussion

i am good.
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

-C

why?
notscience + pieguyn
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:43 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

-C

I already disagree, but we'll have to wait and see. He's really easy to read.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Which head is posting Cait?

AP, I don't think Bacon and Eggs is coasting, or anyone else for that matter. Too early. By "throwing peanuts", I thought you meant encouraging TWIE/Sonic rather than coasting.

TWIE, your posting is starting to ring my scumdar because it looks like Survivor.

Seiko, I ardently disagree with your theory.
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 193, Sonic Boom wrote:think pie is scum here. opportunistic pouncing. though it could be confbias from my omgus.

though, whatever, it page 8. and people are voting me for "many posts" rather than actually scumreading me

so you baselessly assert
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 196, Sonic Boom wrote:Seiko, I ardently disagree with your theory.

what is this referring to?
notscience + pieguyn
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:44 am

In post 190, Seiko x Naomi wrote:2. since this is multiball, the majority of posts are very easily fakeable. ergo, it's even worse here since there's even less useful posts.

I don't think you're fully getting what I was saying, but I don't actually care about the issue, so don't worry about it.

-C

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”