Mini 1663: Rick and Morty Mafia (Game Over)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Titus »

Who is Jerry?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Elbirn »

I think kthx claimed jerry as a role

Or was it jingle

Fuck

Just tell me where to vote and when
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Titus »

Ugh...Elbrin is supposedly conftown? His posts give me the geebies.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Kthxbye »

nobody is conf-town.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 978, Kthxbye wrote:nobody is conf-town.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Jingle »

I'm Jerry.

So, if there's a scum votethief, we're boned is what I'm seeing from the thread, so we should assume the votethief was me, and play to our outs.

I'd be willing to lynch aristo, but we should no lynch first. If Kthx is permavotestolen and town then we lose, because town will never have enough votes to make up a majority. If the day starts tomorrow and kthx has no vote, then he's confscum. If not, we at least don't have less information. We are losing a conftown over night (and yes, El is conftown) but the potential gain makes it worth it.

VOTE: No Lynch
This is a Parachute.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Elbirn »

Jingle if you're the vote stealer and youre toen then you have 2 votes today and we can jn fact get majority...soooo
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 981, Elbirn wrote:Jingle if you're the vote stealer and youre toen then you have 2 votes today and we can jn fact get majority...soooo

Votestealer = voteremover, no?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Jingle »

So we should check to see if I have two votes. Roger.

VOTE: No Lynch

Let's find out.
This is a Parachute.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

@Titus - Unless scum decided on N1 to directly kill the Miller-BG who most of the game thought was scum and he just happened to target fairly common town read Elbrin who is really scum... that makes Elbrin confirmed town.

On that note everypony who thinks that Elbrin is town should have kthnx as essentially confirmed scum, because that would mean that N1 scum tried to kill a specific character cop instead of the role cop claim.

Note how we have kthnx refusing to play the "who is the driver" game because it forces KJ to be scum for him, and the only ones trying to argue hard that Elbrin is scum? The ones who are using that as the only reason KJ isn't confirmed scum for them. Before this happens, kthnx has just ignored Elbrin the entire game and done nothing to stop players from calling him town. You would think a "town" role cop would have immediately mentioned that Elbrin being targeted as a scum kill was odd wouldn't you? It would be like if you were a sane cop and then someone claimed tracker and they were roleblocked instead. It just doesn't make sense.

Its KJ + kthnx + Aristo. kthnx and Aristo are aggressively trying to not have to vote KJ. All of them are now flipping on Elbrin being town which they have been either supporting or ignoring the rest of the game saying that. kthnx and his horrible targets. kthnx and ignoring that Elbrin claimed a weaker version of his role yet somehow was targeted first for a scum kill. Aristo ignoring that KJ would need to be the driver...

These are scum trying to justify an action and not town coming to a conclusion. Just look at kthnx. It goes from me pointing out to be a bus driver Aristo must flip scum first, to then him immediately saying "well maybe its Elbrin then".
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Titus »

@RBD, You're the driver in any scenario where they are town. That's plainly obvious to me.

I find you're avoiding voting Aristo just as much as they are.

If Elbrin is truly conftown rather than town by popular opinion, walk me through it like I'm five. You mentioned a tracker track but *shrug* explain please...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 985, Titus wrote:I find you're avoiding voting Aristo just as much as they are.

Its almost necessary for me to play this way at this point.

If we lynch Aristo and he flips scum, I become more likely of what scum are going to assume is the mislynch. If we lynch the KJ part of the group first, Aristo would then be a lynch, and at THAT point town should be able to finish off kthnx since the pieces all fit nicely.
You don't earn
loyalty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Regardless of whether Ari is lynched first, you would still be there choice to mislynch and given my paranoia (assuming you are town), I would still be alive. I am not seeing why you are reluctant to vote him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 987, Titus wrote:Regardless of whether Ari is lynched first, you would still be there choice to mislynch and given my paranoia (assuming you are town), I would still be alive. I am not seeing why you are reluctant to vote him.

Go back to the bus driver game though.

To you, the driver would have to be one of Elbrin/KJ/kthnx.

I think its safe to assume that kthnx is a role cop, a scum role cop but still he is a role cop. If KJ doesn't flip driver, the only way I would ever be lynched is if you are trying to argue that Elbrin was a driver. Is it self-interested to want Aristo alive when most scenarios that put me as scum due to the bus driver scenario require Aristo to be scum first? Of course. It still makes it the best move as far as I am concerned though for the first lynch to be KJ. He flips scum, Aristo gets lynched (super quickly if KJ is non-driver) next and then we end up in a situation where we are able to basically confirm one of kthnx/Elbrin (its kthnx) as scum due to the N1 actions.

Lets go back to that N1 thing though, its been something that was glossed over.

Scum targeted one of two players directly: RIP, the Miller-BG who everypony thought was scum or Elbrin, the Morty Cop claim. Both of those are concerning targets.

If they tried to kill Elbrin, that should confirm scum in kthnx because that would mean scum tried to kill a specific character cop over a role cop, which presumably would also return a positive result on Morty. RIP... just doesn't make sense as a target. He was floundering all over the place and would probably have been lynched. That does take us to another level of: Have you ever seen a town role cop and miller in the same game?

Its kthnx-KJ-Aristo.

I want town to win this one because that scum team is not in the least bit deserving, so we really need to lynch KJ today. Anything else town is going to lose this one.
You don't earn
loyalty
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Rbd how come you have this beautiful argument for lynching kthx going on that makes me want him deader than hitler, and then you say we should lynch kj?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Oh nvm kthx is scum role cop and you want a dead redirector.

Are you so certain that the redirector is kj, and not ari?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Elbirn wrote:Rbd how come you have this beautiful argument for lynching kthx going on that makes me want him deader than hitler, and then you say we should lynch kj?

Because I know the support isn't there. Need to either present a confirmed partner or have certain flips

In post 990, Elbirn wrote:Oh nvm kthx is scum role cop and you want a dead redirector.

Are you so certain that the redirector is kj, and not ari?

Because I know Aristo is what he claims. I got targeted by him N1.

Only ones that CAN be a driver at this point to me are KJ and you.

Aristo is proven to me
Jingle is proven in public
kthnx I don't think fakes role cop
lufan im trusting is town
Titus I think blocked the kill

So its you or KJ. KJ makes far more sense, he dies here.
You don't earn
loyalty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Titus »

@RBD, we lynch the obvious scum first. Obsessing with the redirector does nothing unless you are assuming Maine's wifomed the number of shots we have and I am playing along. You, Jingle are both Vanilla. Elbrin's supposed to die. Lucian is essentially vanilla. FYPOV, what is there to redirect? Why not lynch the obvious scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 984, Rainbowdash wrote:On that note everypony who thinks that Elbrin is town should have kthnx as essentially confirmed scum, because that would mean that N1 scum tried to kill a specific character cop instead of the role cop claim.

:?

Except that kthx was in the d3x pool and Elbrin wasn't.

I'm pretty convinced at this point that exactly one of KJ/RBD is scum, but Titus's reasoning seems sound.
This is a Parachute.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Jingle wrote:
In post 984, Rainbowdash wrote:On that note everypony who thinks that Elbrin is town should have kthnx as essentially confirmed scum, because that would mean that N1 scum tried to kill a specific character cop instead of the role cop claim.

:?

Except that kthx was in the d3x pool and Elbrin wasn't.

Okay so N1 we essentially then have one of

1) Scum directly killed RIP over Morty Cop and Role Cop (at least one of kthnx/Elbrin are scum)
2) Scum tried to kill Morty Cop instead of Role Cop, killed RIP (kthnx is scum)

Unless scum decided that a Miller-BG is more of a threat to them than kthnx AND Elbrin (which also would leave it a super weird scum team), one of those has to be scum. Right? Not to mention that kthnx-town should have targeted d3x last night this time (as if d3x died you have clear town) but that's a completely different thing

Seriously though... doesn't just simple reasoning from that suggest that one of Elbrin and kthnx essentially has to be scum here?

In post 992, Titus wrote:@RBD, we lynch the obvious scum first. Obsessing with the redirector does nothing unless you are assuming Maine's wifomed the number of shots we have and I am playing along. You, Jingle are both Vanilla. Elbrin's supposed to die. Lucian is essentially vanilla. FYPOV, what is there to redirect? Why not lynch the obvious scum?

Im not worried about a redirect. Im worried about following days. With a lynch of KJ first I think kthnx is an easy final lynch to win the game.
You don't earn
loyalty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by Titus »

If you're actually worried about following days, you vote the obvscum so we get a coordinated town. Whoever fails to bus is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by Titus »

I am not deciding between you and KJ today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 994, Rainbowdash wrote:

1) Scum directly killed RIP over Morty Cop and Role Cop (at least one of kthnx/Elbrin are scum)

Or scum were trying hard not to kill d3x and RIP to leave them as valid mislynch opportunities and they thought they were gonna kill Elbrin, leaving flames to eat a guilty lynch and discrediting kthx where possible. Which is actually pretty likely if you're scum.

As far as the concern about lynching KJ first, it makes sense from scum you if he's town. I'm now slightly interested in the Aristo lynch to see if he's gonna flip 2-shot. If he flipped 1-shot, you'd be confscum and KJ would be conftown (at least in my book) which would explain why you're so adamant to see him get lynched first. If he flips 2-shot, that at least adds credence to your (and my) claim and we can use the additional information to work out the actually difficult decision.
This is a Parachute.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:30 am

Post by Elbirn »

VOTE: kthx
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 997, Jingle wrote:
In post 994, Rainbowdash wrote:

Or scum were trying hard not to kill d3x and RIP to leave them as valid mislynch opportunities and they thought they were gonna kill Elbrin, leaving flames to eat a guilty lynch and discrediting kthx where possible. Which is actually pretty likely if you're scum.

So then you are arguing that either lufan or Titus is scum? Because if this is your logic you should have no problem lynching KJ in that case since he would have to be scum if neither lufan or Titus were.

As far as the concern about lynching KJ first, it makes sense from scum you if he's town. I'm now slightly interested in the Aristo lynch to see if he's gonna flip 2-shot. If he flipped 1-shot, you'd be confscum and KJ would be conftown (at least in my book) which would explain why you're so adamant to see him get lynched first. If he flips 2-shot, that at least adds credence to your (and my) claim and we can use the additional information to work out the actually difficult decision.

Ah... so lufan or Titus ARE scum with that line you are pushing... or I just want to apparently bus KJ before Aristo? Either way, if Elbrin and kthnx are both town and Aristo is scum... you need one of KJ/lufan/Titus as scum too.

You also think that Aristo as scum would claim MORE shots than he actually had? It also adds no credence to either of our claims, and I think you know that.
You don't earn
loyalty

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”