Mini 1671 - Eclipse Mafia - Total Eclipse (Game Over)

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Juls »

Thanks GC. I'll try to get to it tomorrow after work but NLT Saturday.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Ain't no thing. Tomorrow is Friday. Please do something fun after work.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 1076, Green Crayons wrote:Ain't no thing. Tomorrow is Friday. Please do something fun after work.

I'm a 35 year old mother of two. 'Fun' is relative.
Juls
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

I'm a 30 year old dad of two cats.

Fun is all we have left. /solidarity
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:10 am

Post by pisskop »

I'm a 25 yr old poor student with a double-first dui! too much fun
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:11 am

Post by pisskop »

What are we doing?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Equinox is going to blow this game wide open! Or not...
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:03 am

Either way expectations are high.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Zoronos »

Piss - What did you think of my PeaceBringer case? You asked me for it. Any response at all?

Juls - Sorry, I totally misread your question. I thought you asked me to analyze as if PK had been lynched and flipped scum to find his partners, not PB.
I'll get the question you *actually* asked answered tonight or this weekend, when I have time to go back through all the posting histories.
At the start of the day (after you, Piss, and Peace had posted your lists, but before ABR had posted) I wrote up a partner analysis for all four possible scum teams, but ABR's post made me realize I had been using a bad assumption so I chucked it.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Juls »

I went through ABR and PB today and made notes and left them at work :/ I will TRY to do it again tomorrow morning and do the other two as well.
Juls
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1083, Zoronos wrote:I had been using a bad assumption so I chucked it.

Imagine that...
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Zoronos »

Credibility attacks are scummy.
Play towny and I'll change my mind. Do scummy things like personal attacks, and it just makes it more obvious that my read is right.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:17 pm

Post by Equinox »

Speaking of credibility attacks...

Green Crayons, how would you feel about, say, lynching Albert B. Rampage?

The way he has been subtly undermining me Today bugged me, but I couldn't put a name to the behavior until literally 5 minutes ago when I remembered that he did this to Sakura Hana in Paradise Lost.

I'm still (slowly) catching up, which is why I've been power lurking. TBH, I probably should have replaced out by now, but considering I replaced in, up and leaving feels wrong, too. Welp!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:42 am

I can't undermine you by my own self I need a team to do it. The entire game is waiting on you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:44 am

Also, I'm saying you're a good player who isn't doing anything, the opposite of Sakura.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:14 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I'm uncertain about ABR. so was Sotty. We both had a town read early game, but it sort of diminished.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:15 am

Post by Green Crayons »

PK, you want to lynch ABR or Juls?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Si. Y U unvote Juls?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Pick one.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:44 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Juls
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:44 am

Post by pisskop »

YU Unovte Juls?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1087, Equinox wrote:The way he has been subtly undermining me Today bugged me, but I couldn't put a name to the behavior until literally 5 minutes ago when I remembered that he did this to Sakura Hana in Paradise Lost.

Can you point out the posts you're referring to?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Green Crayons »

@Equi:
sorry for the mealy-mouthed response w/r/t ABR earlier. I just finished rereading D2, and I think ABR is likely town. I'll let you know if this read changes as I get through D3.

Thoughts:

D2 was really difficult to reread. I dunno why. The first time I was reading through, I thought RC was possible scum, so I actually gave RC's posts credence this time around. His longer posts are slow going, but there's some really good material in them.

I keep coming back to .

RC strong townreads: sotty, ABR, BBT
RC weak townreads: Zoro, me
RC weak scumreads: PB, Juls
RC strong scumreads: scarab

RC was killed before Equi (confirmed IC) and Sotty (semi-confirmed PR). Porque?

(1) RC was correct about scarab/PK scum, and scum wanted to nip that in the bud.

Possible scenario, definitely.

(2) RC was wrong about scarab/PK scum, and scum wanted to push that narrative for a mislynch of scarab/PK.

Unlikely. I originally thought that this was the case, but the folks who first floated this idea were town (BBT).

(3) RC was more right than wrong in his reads - that is, he was (say) 2/3rds right on PB/Juls/Scarab being scum, and only only 1 wrong about a townread.

This would probably be the biggest motivator for scum to get rid of RC, moreso than RC just simply being right about 1 single scum player.

ALSO, sidenote, if I was ABR-scum, why would I want to kill one of my strongest defenders? I know ABR is an unconventional player, but I don't see why he would want to play this game on HARD MODE vis-a-vis killing RC. This is a huge hiccup in scumreading ABR for me, but I guess it's not insurmountable.

ALSO ALSO, I think it's worth nothing that scum might have thought RC was PR hint-dropping: "The first big thing is I have a strong townread on Sotty. 202, 269 and 371 are really noteworthy. This is someone that is actively asking the right questions and drawing the same conclusions as I am for the most part.
She's officially my mason this game and I don't see how anything short of a cop report will get me to change my mind.
"

MAYBE. I don't know. That's a stretch, because wtf would RC have dropped such a hint in his first substantive replace-in post? dumb, dumb, dumb.

That said, even if scumteam thought RC was PR dropping (investigative role or mason role), if I were ABR-scum, I wouldn't have killed RC. If RC was mason, there's no benefit in getting rid of that 1/2 of the masonhood. If RC was an investigative role, you know who RC probably wouldn't be investigating? One of his strongest townreads, based off of RC's immediately prior experience with the scum version: ABR. In contrast, you know who RC probably would be investigating? One of the trio of suspected scumreads.

Ultimately, RC's town read of ABR held throughout D2. Even in , when RC is critical of ABR, RC is still calling ABR town. I don't think ABR-scum would have killed RC on N2.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Alright, day-drinking and inlaws incoming, so who knows when I'll hit up D3.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 1083, Zoronos wrote:Piss - What did you think of my PeaceBringer case? You asked me for it. Any response at all?

Pisskop!
If you're the other town in this setup, I need you to work with me.
Thoughts? Anything?

Give me a hand here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”