Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Dude. I take accuracy of my reads very seriously. If I say that I don't have a scumread then don't fucking push it.

I'm not like mastin who gives reads on every single player in the game on page 3 then 80% of them are wrong

I'm the person who catches the entire scum team in small games by page 10 and catches 1 scum accurately in large games by page 20

So you need to give me time
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

PRETENTIOUS AT BEST.
HIDING YOUR READS AT WORST.
-Cheet
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Ok I am going to stop phone posting

Too many of your questions are too surface level and ill thought out and I can only answer with lame responses to your lame questions and this inflates my post count

Literally you are asking me "what are your reads" which is super lame because the answer is super fake able and even scum need to scumhunt so whatever I'm doing is a town tell

tl;dr your questions such as "what are your reads and why?" suck and they inflate my post count which is what is pissing you off in the first place
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I point you to her comments about why town and scum spampost, cheetory.

pedit-

No, what inflates your post count is posts like that getting all pissy because he's asking for your reads.

VOTE: Sonic boom

All you are doing is spamming and raging at anyone who doesn't follow your stupid TWIE wagon or asks you to actually do things in the game, with a little of titus promising to do shit later in the game and she will be more accurate then and blahblahblahblah it's all just noise and a waste of time.
notscience + pieguyn
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 426, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:PRETENTIOUS AT BEST.
HIDING YOUR READS AT WORST.
-Cheet

yeah, except that is a town thing to do?

I have my hydra pt to hide my reads in

You would think that scum would be doing more to fake scumhunting anyway. Go bug someone else.

I have real scumhunting to do. And a jester to remove
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

You have three options.

1) Post thoughts about the other players that isnt whiny rage and spamming the thread about how if you posted your actual thoughts it would spam the thread.
2) Get lynched
3) Replace out.

pedit-

Yeah, we can lynch this now.
notscience + pieguyn
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

I'm not going to engage with you pie

Titus ordered me not to

But I think you're scum, jsyk
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by Rune »

Or, we lynch scum axe.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Glass & Cheetory head look town. Cheet, what's your read on AFB? And Glass, why is AFB town?

I just looked back at signups, and voila.

Spoiler:
In post 0, Pinksmoke wrote:

Special Mechanics:
all players start off as VT's and each day, people vote for a person who becomes hydrated as well as a person who gets lynched. Power votes are plurality and lynch votes are majority. In the event that two people tie for hydration, the one who reached the most people first, gains their power. The following night, the person chooses one other player to gain a power along with them and chosen person will learn of their power the following day
Based on this, I don't want to hydrate nulls. If we hit a scumslot, it would be a disaster.

Pedit: VOTE: Sonic Boom what a load of bullshit.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 55, Sonic Boom wrote:I like Ricastle as town but not sure I want to hydrate him. After all, what stops scum from just shooting whoever we hydrate?

I get why you vote a policy in RVS and this much resistance is astounding, even for those who disagree with the policy.

~Titus

In post 60, Sonic Boom wrote:I am leaning more towards hydrating nulls. We protect ingrown and have a leash on nulls thus getting coordination and info OR forcing scum to keep obvtown alive.

I love you Singer.

Hydrate:Singer

~Titus

In post 258, Sonic Boom wrote:@TWIE, Read my posts. I didn't agree or disagree with the policy. I can see why he feels that way. Letting him push gets reads on people.

@Singer, my response is in the post. Obvtown die if they get hydrated. So a null read who plays smart as town and has a chance to not die if obvtown is a good start. Given Signs and Void, you fit the profile.

In post 398, Sonic Boom wrote:@Glass, I like how you think. You're in my no touchline today box. Pretty sure you're town, but I am damn sure that I can figure out if you aren't later. You're a logic first player and that should be an open book to me. A majority of this site are emotion supported by logic rather than logic supported by emotion.

@Seiko, You're saying I am going nothing, yet I am setting the stage for end game. Those are inconsistent thoughts. I am pretty sure that's Piegyn posting because I am certain neuroscience is aware of how I value VCA. This is exactly what I am talking about with posts meaning transparency. I am looking at wagons and figuring out how they will look at endgame. I am pretty decent at endgame and I am working on bringing that forward. Mafia is a chess game to me. The early game is about behavior, which I suck at. If I can develop patterns from that and then apply them, I will only get better. So yes, I will focus on wagon analysis. Keep reading the part addressed to Singer.

@Singer, I don't care what you'll accept. Boon ing nulls who are good as town is the right play. It gives a much more effective nightkill analysis than traditional games, particularly if faction flavor is revealed. I can't and won't have all the answers behaviorally early barring a major fluke. For that, I turn to Sonic.

@Whoever asked for my reads,

VOTE: Rune

I don't care for his "you won't lynch me" attitude or his attempts to stifle discussion. Reads, even poor, unfounded ones, are good at this point of the game. If someone gets a boon, we can track to see if their behavior is consistent with their reads.

Those are the quotes where I say we should boon nulls. The whole "do not hydrate obvtown" is my idea.

Cephrir being your hydra partner should inform you I am very theory driven regardless of alignment.

TWIE is scum because he's literally pulling the same woah is me shit he pulled there despite me asking him to scumhunt.

I explained my Rune read when I voted.

Now it's midnight here and I am off to bed. ~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

some people are saying that faking scumhunting is more protown to do than being honest and giving reads when they're ready

said same person that "scum are more likely to be scumhunting in a multiball setting"

nah, fuck that. I stand by my principles
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

You really should check who you're talking to before you try to act like you're actually going to engage them. I'm not 1v1ing you because it's blatantly obvious you're just trying to fill the thread and induce apathy. You know as well as I do that you have no shot in hell against us, and as people read on they will see your posting and how you two refuse time and time again to even give a semblance of a stance, with some holier-than-thou bullshit trying to paint yourselves as defiant town (while saying, even, "why would scum do this??? this is a towntell") but the point of the matter is you two simply are doing nothing but flooding the thread with useless posts and refusing to participate in any constructive way to the game.

So you can either, A, calm the fuck down and actually be productive and constructive B, replace out, or C, you eat rope.

It's just that simple.
notscience + pieguyn
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

not pie, notty
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

maybe I'll calm the fuck down when people actually listen to me

guess what looks like I'm the policy lynch

you all don't use your heads
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Want to know a secret? TWIE pissed me off in Sabotage. He was grating to play with as town. I frankly didn't like playing with him at all. But the way you are approaching this policy lynch is THAT bad that I want nothing to do with it. You act like noone's listening to you. We all hear you, TWIE sucks to play with, he's going to be a dick postgame, blah. Well guess what? Lynching him day 1 doesn't prevent him from posting in postgame. Yelling and bitching and being a dick to everyone because they won't listen to you about how much of a dick someone else is doesn't get things solved. We have all told you what we want to hear you talk about. We have all acknowledged your push and those who agreed joined and those who disagreed didn't. Stop being the kid who didn't get a fucking juice pouch.
notscience + pieguyn
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by Rune »

Nah sonic is not a good lynch today. Keep whining and being annoying.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:10 pm

"Hi guys my name is SonicBoom and I'm going to stand in the way of you trying to get a read on me because ????????"
I can't fathom a reason not to at the very least elaborate on your reads on TWIE and Rune in a more meaningful manner.
You could even just tell me to look through your ISO if you think it's explained there.
The strugglefest in response just seems like bullshit considering you're making such a big deal about only your good scumreads being worth posting. If they're good scumreads then it shouldn't be hard to articulate why they're good scumreads?

SonicBoom wrote:Cephrir being your hydra partner should inform you I am very theory driven regardless of alignment.
Cephrir isn't immediately available and I'm not going to ask him to check every single thought I have before I post it.
If you think I should talk with him about this point, I can?
If he comes back to me and says you're full of shit on this point, will you selfvote for me? c:

@Ricastle
, can I look at AFB tomorrow? I don't want to read things in a thoughtful manner again tonight. q.q

P-Edit: Seiko, I feel like the manner you're engaging Sonic here is just weird. They've actively agreed not to push a policy lynch on TWIE anymore. What's the point to this engage anymore?

-Cheet
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 435, Sonic Boom wrote:some people are saying that faking scumhunting is more protown to do than being honest and giving reads when they're ready

said same person that "scum are more likely to be scumhunting in a multiball setting"

nah, fuck that. I stand by my principles
You have stated numerous times today that you have been scumhunting in defence of accusations that you've been tunnelling TWIE. And yet you have nothing to show for it in or out of thread. So which is it? Were you scumhunting or just tunnelling TWIE?

Pedit: Okay Rune. How about you start being fucking helpful and explain why Axe is scum?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Like.
Sonic is being a shit about TWIE.
I agree with you seiko.
But like.
Are you getting a better read on them by arguing this?
Or are you just super duper confident that they're scum and trying to push it through atm?
Talk at me.
-Cheet
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 439, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Want to know a secret? TWIE pissed me off in Sabotage. He was grating to play with as town. I frankly didn't like playing with him at all. But the way you are approaching this policy lynch is THAT bad that I want nothing to do with it. You act like noone's listening to you. We all hear you, TWIE sucks to play with, he's going to be a dick postgame, blah. Well guess what? Lynching him day 1 doesn't prevent him from posting in postgame. Yelling and bitching and being a dick to everyone because they won't listen to you about how much of a dick someone else is doesn't get things solved. We have all told you what we want to hear you talk about. We have all acknowledged your push and those who agreed joined and those who disagreed didn't. Stop being the kid who didn't get a fucking juice pouch.

I'm dropping the policy lynch thing for today

Once [ONGOING] is over then I'll restate my case and revisit it.

he didn't just "piss" me off, he singlehandedly performs actions that OBJECTIVELY duck the game over

all of you being annoyed at "high post count" is just subjective

you're all just complaining that I put in more effort in the game

Ridiculous
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I'm just weird. What's weird is that they have just been finding excuse after excuse to avoid providing anything of actual substance to this game, trying to turn it into what all hydra clusterfucks turn into- a spammy, fluff game with little to no content. I want them to start trying to progress the game in a visible manner so we can actually attempt to get a read on them, because their play right now is just repeated excuses. Like, we all know going into this game that the primary scum strategy would be to coast and not do anything. Well that's essentially what they are doing, only they are adding in noise so they can try and look like they are doing something. I know firsthand how easy it is to turn a game into fluff and drive the apathy.

So ultimately, it's a cross between not wanting this game to rise in apathy, not believing it's worth keeping them alive for titus's reads to be "perfect" just so they can shit on the thread more until they are ready to post, sick of repeated excuses from them as to why they can't talk about things to try and progress the game.

pedit-

Cheet I'm not 100% positive they are scum, no. I do think the current signs point that way, and even if they /are/ town it's not worth keeping them around.

So essentially, a utility lynch.
notscience + pieguyn
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 441, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
@Ricastle
, can I look at AFB tomorrow? I don't want to read things in a thoughtful manner again tonight. q.q
Sure. As long as you get back to me on it soon I'm good with any time that encompasses.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 441, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:"Hi guys my name is SonicBoom and I'm going to stand in the way of you trying to get a read on me because ????????"
I can't fathom a reason not to at the very least elaborate on your reads on TWIE and Rune in a more meaningful manner.
You could even just tell me to look through your ISO if you think it's explained there.
The strugglefest in response just seems like bullshit considering you're making such a big deal about only your good scumreads being worth posting. If they're good scumreads then it shouldn't be hard to articulate why they're good scumreads?

SonicBoom wrote:Cephrir being your hydra partner should inform you I am very theory driven regardless of alignment.
Cephrir isn't immediately available and I'm not going to ask him to check every single thought I have before I post it.
If you think I should talk with him about this point, I can?
If he comes back to me and says you're full of shit on this point, will you selfvote for me? c:

@Ricastle

P-Edit: Seiko, I feel like the manner you're engaging Sonic here is just weird. They've actively agreed not to push a policy lynch on TWIE anymore. What's the point to this engage anymore?

-Cheet

Rule number 1: differentiate sonic and Titus making which posts

Titus was scum reading rune and TWIE, she left, be patient

I am scum reading seiko because they are straight up lying about accusations against my slot. Pie guy instantly announced a scumread on my slot out of the gate without interacting with me or trying to ask questions to confirm my alignment, pie always usually checks a little more before announcing a read on me
And did you see glass post about pie's logic contradiction? I didn't notice that at first. But his scumread on me is 1) on false grounds and 2) even if the accusation was true, according to them "scum would not do that" from his own mouth. So his read on me is bullshit and he is throwing everything to make it stick. Notty is helping.
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:23 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Wrong, I'm actually inviting you to post things so my read on you /can/ change. But again, it's met with repeated excuses. So no. I'm not lying, and anyone reading the thread can see where I repeatedly ask you to be productive and you repeatedly refuse to do so.
notscience + pieguyn
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

I'm not engaging you notty. Titus said I should not 1v1 your slot. Just that you are lying about "not providing substance to the game" and "not advancing game state". You and pie are just making baseless assertions, and you can take advantage of this because nobody would bother to look through my ISO to check. But anybody who would be thinking trough this analytically would see obviously that I have been the pinnacle of creating town discussion and advancing the game state

Like, I'm so popular that everyone is talking about me. So that's advancing the game state

If you have a different definition from me you should explain to everyone, though!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”