Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

And why won't they bother to go through your ISO and check? Because you have filled it with spam and rage so noone /wants/ to check. So sure, it's clearly us who are making baseless accusations of you because we just get off on lynching you. And you do realize that the gamestate hasn't actually progressed much, correct? All that's happened is people grow more and more sick of your posting.

My definition of advancing the gamestate would be to allow reads on people to progress. Here's a secret for you- Yes, people are talking about you. But it's more people saying for you to stop being so vague and guarded about every little piece of ANYTHING. You are PREVENTING the gamestate from progressing regarding you because while yes, people are talking about you, you aren't letting people actually try and get a read on you. And when prompted to, despite having the audacity to claim that you are helping the gamestate by people talking about you, you refuse to allow anyone to actually attempt to read you.

And there's a difference between fame and infamy. What you've developed this game is the latter.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Anyways, I'm done posting for the night unless someone of actual use wants to come in the thread and talk to me about things.
notscience + pieguyn
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:40 pm

Post by Ricastle »

I'm here. What's your thoughts on hydration?
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Frankly?

I came into this game expecting the partner hydra mechanic thing where we get to pick someone, and I approached it as "Okay, I need to obvtown myself, get us the PR, then give a power to x" where x is the highest townread of a core set of players I intend to focus on sorting out early. Now that it's something like only one person gets the PR, I'm still skeptical about giving it to nullreads or below. For similar reasons to someone (I believe it was singer) stated, why would we run the risk of giving scum a pr for the chance "oh maybe theyre town and scum has to kill them." I think it should definitely be a townread who gets the shot. That being said, I also think theory discussion on hydration is a viable way for scum to avoid talking about other things, so won't be getting in to a long back and forth regarding this.
notscience + pieguyn
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Ricastle »

The hydrated player still gets to share the power - see . So yeah, I agree with you that we definitely shouldn't hydrate nulls.

Is there anything in particular you'd warrant as progressive discussion? What's your read on Rune?
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

glass has replaced out, searching for replacement
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:00 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote count 1.10

Voting:

TheWayItEnds
: Glass
Sonic boom
(L-3)
[/b]: Angry frat BROS, oversoul, randomidget, homuletic homunculi, seiko x naiomi, Ricastle
Ricastle
: Espsyoncheage
Oversoul
: Cait sith
NotAnAxehole:
Rune
Espsyoncheage
: Singersigner, bacon and egg
Rune
: NotAnAxehole, Sonic boom

Not Voting:

zzzx, thewayitends, glass, jessica

Hydration:

Ricastle
: ricastle, bacon and eggs, angry frat BROS
singersigner
: singersigner, randomidget, sonic boom
Rune:
oversoul
Espsyoncheage
: Espysoncheage
bacon and egg
: Rune
Seiko x naomi
: , seiko x naomi
Glass
: Glass, NotAnAxehole[/align][/area]

with 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch
deadline is june 29 at 10:36 cst thats in (expired on 2015-06-29 10:36:00)
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

oh gosh no glass ;-;

im sorry...
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Angry Frat BROs »

Wtf guys why is this game already on page 20.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Angry Frat BROs »

Not gonna get the chance to get started on this for a bit, so fuck y'all for making me read through 30+ pages of shitposting in advanced.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

SonicBoom wrote:nay. disagree. hopping on with a "scumreading sonic" is one of the safest reads that you can take right now. especially w/o reasons. especially w/o interacting with me first.
Except Seiko did give some reasoning?
Seiko wrote:in all seriousness, Titus's opening was pretty awful

and I would like to know if MS has any scum reads at all so far this game

And you ignored those points, instead of addressing them, in favour of flailing about her not having reasons which is just like.. not true?
Maybe you missed them, but you should at least walk back your ridiculously overblown reaction to her scumreading you over nothing [which is just like.. provably not true?] and then we can all talk like reasonable adults.

SonicBoom wrote:it almost seems as if you are trying to discourage townreads or
townblocs
from forming.
*twitch*

SonicBoom wrote:I don't care for his "you won't lynch me" attitude or his attempts to stifle discussion. Reads, even poor, unfounded ones, are good at this point of the game. If someone gets a boon, we can track to see if their behavior is consistent with their reads.
I really wish people could just like point me at things. -.-
I have issues with focus. When I ask for something, it's for a reason.
What do you think is particularly scummy vs bad about this?

I keep cutting out things that I'm irked by with Sonic's ISO, but I'm starting to feel like I'm just more annoyed with them than anything and the majority of the questions/things I want to yell about aren't even related to the game. -.-

Seiko wrote:I mean, I guess it's possible, but my first reaction to finding out he apparently had a bunch of town reads was that I didn't believe he'd be that naive.
This might be valid [I can't really say I'm all that familiar with how GiF plays earlygame], but why not ask him about it vs. just sitting on it?

Seiko wrote:I'm not sure I like titus trying to prepare for the lategame all over the thread, talking about leashing and voting the nulls and future VCA while totally ignoring what is going on at the moment.
Is there something specific you would be expecting her to comment on that she didn't?

I like notscience on ISOdive.
@Pie
, I'd like you to drop Sonic for now and come back to them later.
I don't think the engage there is going to be productive and is just going to needlessly escalate in the he said she said kind of way that nobody cares about.
And I feel like you're ignoring a lot of other stuff in favour of a very narrow discussion.
Tell me about what you're thinking about Oversoul atm.

@Castle
, AFB looks decent enough on ISOdive.
I don't understand the flip on Tammy, but it feels townish.
I like his read on Breakfast, but that's realistically probably closer to null than town.
He's probably also town for reasons I'm not talking about.

Oversoul wrote:Titus is already doing that weird capitulation as scum, while not really capitulating that she did in Signs and Void under pretty much the same exact circumstance
Can you talk more at me about this?

VOTE: Oversoul

-Cheet
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Rune »

Glass leaving is terrible for this game. As such, I promise to pick it up just a little bit and slightly abandon flavour by the end of the week ( at a wedding now and a business trip during the week, so I'm basically posting from mobile till then).

Axe actually is scum though. If I wasn't sure of it, I would likely coddle up to him as I did in the last game we played together, where, incidentally, he mentioned I am the best player he knows. He is taking advantage of my troll flavour to discredit me early as he knows I am admittedly biased against him.

On a completely unrelated note, both games axe has completed on this forum, he has been town and fake claimed to get another townie killed. Usually this happens once he gets bored - before that stage he can be quite good.

Normally I like to keep good players alive past d1 - and btw the fact that I am clearly reading this game fully far outweighs moderately useless posting at this stage imo. In this case though, I am quite certain axe is scum. Not going to make a post by post case, but it makes me no less right.
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

Cheet, oversoul is town as hell what are you doing?
Anyway, await more soon.
-wgeurts
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
You're such a lame duck wgurts -Bone
And we lied. We're actually Old and Ugly –Aneninen
Speak for yourself Aneninen -wgeurts
Whatever my show now -Bone
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

Nah.
-Cheet.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:04 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 461, Rune wrote:Glass leaving is terrible for this game. As such, I promise to pick it up just a little bit and slightly abandon flavour by the end of the week ( at a wedding now and a business trip during the week, so I'm basically posting from mobile till then).

Axe actually is scum though. If I wasn't sure of it, I would likely coddle up to him as I did in the last game we played together, where, incidentally, he mentioned I am the best player he knows. He is taking advantage of my troll flavour to discredit me early as he knows
I am admittedly biased against him

On a completely unrelated note, both games axe has completed on this forum,
he has been town and fake claimed to get another townie killed
. Usually this happens once he gets bored - before that stage he can be quite good.

Normally I like to keep good players alive past d1 - and btw the fact that I am clearly reading this game fully far outweighs moderately useless posting at this stage imo. In this case though, I am quite certain axe is scum. Not going to make a post by post case,
but it makes me no less right

The first comment I highlighted just discredits anything you say this game.

The second, everyone is VT, so I can't fake claim now can I?

The third... You didn't have a single correct scum read in Bremen. You being good offline says nothing about your forum play. I realized that and I've been trying to understand more about online play and trying to adapt to it.

I don't like that you're trying to find any reason unrelated to yourself to justify a change in play style. This is the second time already that Glass has suposedly affected your play and he only has one post and a replacement.
This team is ruining my life!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Ricastle »

Runs: Could you at least give one reason why Axe is scum?

I'm just finding it really weird why you refused to flavourclaim, yet use your flavour as an excuse for your behaviour. I'm pretty sure playing to match your role counts as caring about it, right?
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Rune »

He is bleeding scum right now. And you're not wrong, but I just don't see the benefit in giving you that information right now when I'm having fun with the current gamestate and it won't help you anyways.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:22 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I'm going to make one more comment on this case before moving on to other people/cases who actually deserve to be commented on.

1) There is no case
2) Rune is generally terrible at reading people, he is a strong town because he can (generally) easily rally a lot of votes offline (at least offline)
3) If we're both town, it's very hard for town to win because he tunnels me at the dumbest times for the sole reason of "I don't mind losing as long as you lose as well"

It's pretty dumb and I'm not spending any more time discussing it until and unless a valid case is presented.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Rune »

I think we all agree you've spent more than enough time being overly defensively towards someone who has been posting uselessly
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 460, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:@Pie, I'd like you to drop Sonic for now and come back to them later.
I don't think the engage there is going to be productive and is just going to needlessly escalate in the he said she said kind of way that nobody cares about.
And I feel like you're ignoring a lot of other stuff in favour of a very narrow discussion.
Tell me about what you're thinking about Oversoul atm.

Just so we're clear, the wordy long paragraphs last night were all me, not pie. My biggest issue (if you still care) with oversoul is I feel like he hasn't really /done/ anything. Yes, I do see he had a wall with a lot of words. Majority of that wall was just talking about hydration, and he /did/ throw out some reads, yes. But they felt relatively safe and he didn't even try to back them up, and his response to my comments was just to discredit me and ignore where I asked him to try and explain his reads some.

As for things titus could comment on, there wasn't anything in particular i just wish we could see some semblance of reads forming. Iirc, in survivor she replaced in around day 3, yes but based on how it was run I dont think she actually read te first tribe and was trying to scumhunt in the second tribe. Here it just feels like shes not.
notscience + pieguyn
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:50 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Reads 1.2

Modifications:
Oversoul now less town, call it gut, his posts had a very town vibe for me, I'm just skeptical to rely entirely on this and he hasn't really given me many other reasons to hold onto this gut fiercely. I still think he's town, but I would like to see more out of him. (which I fully expect we will)

Seiko x Naomi the posting just seems town, maybe excessively town, but every time I've thought excessively town, the person has been town.

Bacon and Egg slightly less town, still waiting for some actual content - as previously noted.

Sonic Boom slightly more town, I still haven't really parsed through their ISO, I know... I need to get to them still, I find it easier to not read everyone on the first read through the thread... So, I have an order in which I read people's posts (it's not in the post order). I'm not feeling the wagon on them, I think TWIE is primarily using Sonic's poorly thought out push on them to inspire this wagon without actually providing any content of their own.

TheWayItEnds Nothing about this play has seemed town, I understand there might be some frustration with someone trying to policy lynch you, but you seem to just be trying to turn the wagon on them while trying to divert blame from yourself. I think this is really scummy, especially given there is actually 0 content for you right now.

Homiletic Homunculi I feel like there are too many distractions from their scum reads, they seem to be piling on a few different reasons why their vote could go other ways, then it goes on someone who in some cases (Sonic) seemed to be their primary discussion topic, while in others it seems to be one of their fallback routes (Oversoul) which they started preparing for previously.

More Town

SingerSigner
Angry Frat Bros
Seiko x Naomi
ricastle
Glass slot
Oversoul
Espsyoncheage
Bacon and egg
Sonic Boom
Cait Sith
TheWayItEnds
Homiletic Homunculi
Rune
Less Town
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:52 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I'll try to follow up with some more information, I'm not really willing to cast my vote on anyone outside of those bottom 4. I'll try to hammer out some full reads if I can this weekend.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

@Rune, I missed this last night but why are you under the belief that you are no longer the best person to hydrate? Who is? Why?

@Cheetory, Rune's attitude is a problem for me because it is at least anti-spam but a strong scum indicator as well. When I am town, the only way I can know about not being lynched is if I am scum. As town, there should be a certain amount of possibility that he may be mislynched. Second, his attitude towards hydration and reads is almost comical. The person who should be hydrated should not talk about reads. Are you kidding me? Even if we take my approach of hydrating nulls, comparing actions with reads is the only failsafe we have. We all want to be hydrated, so if we took Rune's approach, there would be little to no conversation. Rune's last post is par for the course on why I scumread him. He's posting uselessly, OMGUSing and then throwing shade back such as vague over defensiveness. If he's doing what he might be doing (aka provided he's town), he should stop the non-sense. I think he is just arrogant scum but I am just putting one other possibility here. It's a common thing on Ika's and still annoying.

Also, how long has this attention thing been an issue for you. The fact you missed something that large here Cheetory and I did not see such gaps in Signs and Void is a problem to me. I did not see you overlook things there. Can you show me this being an issue regardless of alignment?

@Oversoul, I kinda chalked up HH's read to bitterness about Signs and Void. I would like updated read on our slot from you. I describe myself as more agreeable as scum, but I am wondering if someone can clarify that without it sounding moonlogicky as well.

@All, I will be out for most of the day. Be good to Sonic please. Also, make TWIE contribute. He is doing nothing because Sonic is passed at him and scum are ruling him up. If he has no reads by the time I am focusing on this thread again, consider that he never will and this is drama like Survivor.

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

God, anti-spam should be anti-town.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Rune »

Wait What? I did not say hydrated players should keep their reads to themselves. I said that was dumb. Read the actual game lol.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”