Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Rune »

I'm not the best person to hydrate because I was playing poorly partly because if I was hydrated scum would have a harder choice who to kill. Now That it has been mentioned there is wifom and it is no longer by default optimal. I'm still a good choice.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Rune »

We should not hydrate strong town players, it will get them killed. Weak town with powers and strong town without gives town the most weapons. It would be best for weak town to be hydrated and pick moderately strong town to also get a power. And i don't really care if scum get hydrated unless they get a second kill out of it. I'd gladly kill scum in exchange for giving them a power.

I am assuming the first person hydrated will very likely be night killed night one.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Rune »

Also, quadruple post and axe is still going to flip scum.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Jessica has requested a replacement.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

MarioManiac4 has replaced glass. Welcome him!
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

SonicBoom wrote:The fact you missed something that large here Cheetory
Okay firstly, I didn't miss it at first. I just didn't look for it. I asked to be linked to it because I don't want to look through your ISO every single time I want to find something, largely because I don't want to waste my focus sifting through a bunch of stuff if it's potentially not even there in the first place.
Secondly, this wording is superrrr hyperbolic. You making a single post with a sentence or two of reasoning in it isn't THAT LARGE.
-.-

Thirdly,
Cheetory6 wrote:i) You have time to ignore my questions but you have time to take a potshot like this? Kay.

Cheetory6 wrote:Oh god I'm losing my mind. I thought I'd asked CDB questions that he ignored but I didn't q.q.

Cheetory6 wrote:UT why you no vote.
Why you ignore me.
Why.
y.

Cheetory6 wrote:Wait fuck I'm an idiot you're voting Empire.

I found this in like two minutes, but there are literally tons of examples of me saying things before thinking about things or fact-checking and me repeatedly asking people to tell me to do things because I don't have enough energy/focus to do it on my own volition.
Are you really telling me you didn’t notice this at all in S&V?

@Axehole
, I don't really understand what you’re saying about me or why it's scummy?

Pinksmoke wrote:Jessica has requested replacement

“MAN I AM SO PROTOWN.”

-Cheet.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:37 am

NotAnAxehole wrote:Oversoul now less town, call it gut, his posts had a very town vibe for me, I'm just skeptical to rely entirely on this and he hasn't really given me many other reasons to hold onto this gut fiercely. I still think he's town, but I would like to see more out of him. (which I fully expect we will)
Oh hey look, an awkward hedgey read.
Scumpartners with Oversoul?
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

and p2 has replaced jessica, welcome him!
p2
p2
Townie
p2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:47 am

Post by p2 »

hehehehehehehhahahahahahahehehahaehahea
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Vote count 1.11

Voting:

TheWayItEnds
: MarioManiac4
Sonic boom
: Angry frat BROS, oversoul, randomidget, seiko x naiomi, Ricastle
Ricastle
: Espsyoncheage
Oversoul
: Cait sith, homuletic homunculi
NotAnAxehole:
Rune
Espsyoncheage
: Singersigner, bacon and egg
Rune
: NotAnAxehole, Sonic boom

Not Voting:

zzzx, thewayitends, p2

Hydration:

Ricastle
: ricastle, bacon and eggs, angry frat BROS
singersigner
: singersigner, randomidget, sonic boom
Rune:
oversoul
Espsyoncheage
: Espysoncheage
bacon and egg
: Rune
Seiko x naomi
: , seiko x naomi
MarioManiac4
: MarioManiac4, NotAnAxehole[/align][/area]

with 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch
deadline is june 29 at 10:36 cst thats in (expired on 2015-06-29 10:36:00)
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:48 am

Post by ZZZX »

Welcome Welcome

I will continue my catch up today today ~!
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
p2
p2
Townie
p2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:56 am

Post by p2 »

YOU GUYS MADE A HYDRA AND LEFT ME OUT??
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:58 am

Oh jeeze.
Hydrate: Rune

-Cheet
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Rune »

Greed
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Rune »

Greed I always knew you were better than the others.
hydrate Rune
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:00 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I'm fine with hydrating myself atm :p:

UNVOTE: TWIE UNVOTE:

Because that's what I do to do what I do.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:01 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Sorry

UNVOTE:
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Okay. So it is (almost) page 20, so there should be enough information generated to provide comprehensive reads coverage on quite a number of players in the game.

Rereading...
it took me only 20 minutes to finish rereading the 20 pages...
why are you people complaining zzz

------

OK. Pie was actually right, I wasn't /actually/ scumhunting in the early game (or, at least less than I should have) >_>

But Titus was. So saying that my slot has "done nothing to advance the gamestate" and "not scumhunting" is still both false.

I'm going sort players in terms of <Scumhunting, Not Scumhunting>, in no particular order, put posts of CLEAR evidence of scumhunting, then post a summary of their actions and then give opinions on them.

___

Scumhunting:

Sonic Boom
: ||||||||||||||||||||
Comments: Town as fuck.

Seiko X Naomi:
||||||
Comments: 120 is a shitty opening. Okay, there are reads, that's great, but no explanations? They could be literally pulled out of an ass = easily fakeable by scum, and pieguy knows this yet fails to elaborate. When called out on it, asks questions back like that helpful psychotherapist, engages in "If I were scum" WIFOM, and after more pressure, makes 190 which contains baseless assertions and even a blatant self-contradiction as pointed out by Glass in . Notty's posts were better in that he tries to engage other players, such as oversoul, but still selling the lies campaign that pieguy started "they have just been finding excuse after excuse to avoid providing anything of actual substance" (445) which they have failed to prove despite multiple call outs. I am not cool with this slot.

Homoerectus Homunculi:
||||||||
Comments: I like their posting overall. Cephrir in particular comes across as really thoughtful and genuine, especially in his principles with regard to the policy lynch. They have been consistently evaluating other players all the time, and though Cheetory does it in a manner that I don't quite agree with, at least he's trying. So I have a pretty good townread here.

Cait Sith:
|
Comments: Upon a reread, honestly they have less scumhunting that I thought. Would still read them town in faith, though. "Gut" read, perhaps.

Angry Frat BROs:
|||||||
Comments: They need to sign more. Quite a number of posts are pretty thoughtful, but 111 is just fucking lol >_> @298 and @312 how do you actually tell if wgeurts is scum? explanation would be nice, because I have never seen wgeurts scum before. 354 offense against Axehole is interesting, and I liked Axehole's response in 360. Overall pretty "helpful to the gamestate", though 81 pinged a bit with the setup spec.

Singersigner:

Comments: Um, ok singer is pretty and sweet and all, but there is actually pretty little scumhunting. Not like it's the only criteria for actually determining a read on a player, but this must be pointed out to some of the bigoted individuals in this thread. Anyway, she's null leaning town for me. I'm interested to know where Axehole's #470's top town read on singer came from. We know masons aren't in play here, so hmm.

Espeyoneage:
||||
Comments: Quite a number of their posts have indicated scumhunting. Incidentally, I don't understand the scumreads on them w/o reasoning: 298, 312, 337. So seems like a meta read. Bleh. If someone could explain why they think wgeurts is scummy (cause I disagree) that would be great. Leaning town for now.

Oversoul:
||
Comments: lol, this guy has a lot of fluff. 247 is pretty odd "Titus is already doing that weird capitulation as scum, while not really capitulating that she did in Signs and Void under pretty much the same exact circumstance and I find the push for a Policy Lynch to be really hypocritical and forced coming from that slot." but most of his posts seem town on the surface level so null town over here

Bacon and Eggs:
||
Comments: OK, first up, Wisdom being missing here is really fucking weird. Now we all know that Wisdom postcount usually rivals Titus and usually beats me, so his grand total of 0 posts in this game is just :shifty: As for my read on GiF, though I agree that his early game posts were pretty unimpressive, 207 is rather good and I am willing to give a townread on him for that. It shows evaluation of some players and and the explanation to Seiko's 190 seems legit. Oh and sounds like town gif. I WANT Wisdom to get in the game though, he is also another node that I can read the slot from. Leaning town here.

Rune:
|||
Comments: WTF, this guy's postcount is half of mine. And I am a hydra, so he posts as much as I do. and WTF, his posts are super useless and lots of fluff. I have only found 4 pieces of evidence of him giving reads in this game, which are town reads on me (thanks!) and scumreads on Axe (without reasoning or explanation, hence possibly fake). I now agree with Titus's scumread on Rune.

Glass:

Comments: Pretty fucking good. 397 is extremely analytical and caught a contradiction in Seiko's argument. This shows critical thinking and keen observance, and is thus hella town. Top town read. Also, townread on me is good.

NotAnAxehole:
||||
Comments: I like how he is the only player in the game who has posted a readslist. I don't like how he doesn't provide reasons for any of them, and I can't see the trajectory of his reads from his ISO, for example why is Singer your top town read?? Other than that I am comfortable with giving him a probtown read for now.

Ricastle:
||
Comments: Eh, this guy is surprisingly fluffy too, especially early game where he doesn't scumhunt EITHER (excuse me) and is more of begging for a hydration which is pretty :/ 83 in particular pings a lot, though he agreed to my 'deal' to vote TWIE, the conditions don't exactly seem very town motivated. And I just pretty much hate 433 crap opportunistic vote on me. 442 is funny because Ric himself isn't being helpful and explaining why sonic boom is scum, or rune for that matter. asking loaded questions to a scumread is not necessarily scumhunting. don't like this slot, scumread goes here

ZZZX:
|
Comments: Low-frequency Low-content, but I am mystified how he arrived at a ricastle scumread in 353 before I did. Cool stuff. Retroactively giving a light townread here, was having him as hard null previously.

Not Scumhunting:

Randomidget:
wgeurts pointed out this guy's hyper inconsistency in . Scumread.

TheWayItEnds:
Just die already. 0 scumhunting in his posts. When Titus calls him to scumhunt in , he blatantly gives excuses, dodges it, and certain bigoted individuals let him get away with it. I am looking at seiko/TWIE scumteam for this. seiko closing 1 eye to TWIE's obvious lack of scumhunting, chainsawing me instead.

Jessica:
Replaced out while I was writing this post. sad.

p-edit: many xposts. cool.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Consolidating the above post:

copying Axehole's color scheme!

More Town

Sonic Boom
Glass slot
Homiletic Homunculi
Angry Frat Bros
NotAnAxehole
Espsyoncheage
Cait Sith
Bacon and egg
ZZZX
Oversoul
SingerSigner
ricastle
randomidget
Rune
Seiko x Naomi
TheWayItEnds
Less Town

Jessica

~Sonic
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Rune »

Your scumread on me is pretty bad but I do like that post.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:13 am

SonicBoom wrote:@Cheetory, Rune's attitude is a problem for me because it is at least anti-spam but a strong scum indicator as well. When I am town, the only way I can know about not being lynched is if I am scum.
Being anti-spam isn't scummy at all.
I also don't know how being lynched is any less uncertain as scum than it is as town.

SonicBoom wrote:Second, his attitude towards hydration and reads is almost comical. The person who should be hydrated should not talk about reads. Are you kidding me? Even if we take my approach of hydrating nulls, comparing actions with reads is the only failsafe we have. We all want to be hydrated, so if we took Rune's approach, there would be little to no conversation.
Do you think scum necessarily actively tries to shut down conversation like this?
Or rather, do you think that's his main intention here if he is scum?
Because I would get the impression that he's just trying to have a strong stance/opinion if he were scum.
I'm kind of leaning that he's not scum atm though because some of his recent reasoning has layers in a manner that I associate as being more likely to be coming from town.

-Cheet
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:15 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

OK. I'm reading the game, but I now have a townread on Sonic for the scumhunting post.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Rune »

Homunculus is my favourite scum in this game.
p2
p2
Townie
p2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:18 am

Post by p2 »

Oh dear.

So, I'm going to use supercool software that I came across and made some edits to recently to do a personality profile on every person here so I can make all sorts of guesses as the game goes on about why you're doing what you're doing! I might even finish an accompanying study by D2 or D3 that will directly help me determine whether you're scum or not.

But despite all that, I'm still going to act as if I'm playing mafia in the way you guys think mafia should be played. Wouldn't want to concern you guys, after all!
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 497, Rune wrote:Homunculus is my favourite scum in this game.

Wasn't it Axehole?

What made you change?

Explain to the rest of the class.

~Sonic

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”