Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Because she voted obvtown.

Why is Bella the towniest player?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:24 am

Post by The Bulge »

also, cocks was better

VOTE: UT
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Blame mith
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:06 am

Post by Bellaphant »

KayP wrote:5 votes? That's quite the wagon for such an early, random stage.

okaaaay...so, what? Does the push look scummy? Why? Is it just RVS? Give us an opinion, not a statement.

Green Crayons wrote:
In post 17, KayP wrote:5 votes? That's quite the wagon for such an early, random stage.

Whatcha wanna do about it?

^ Good posting.
Green Crayons wrote:Because she voted obvtown.

Yeah, why? This seems an odd assertion to make. Almost as odd as GC's assertion that she's obvtown :P
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:20 am

Post by Marquis »

(expired on 2015-06-19 17:45:00)

(Fri Jun 19 @ 5:45:00 PM EST)

VOTECOUNT 1.02
  • (1)
    Bellaphant
    Green Crayons
    (0)
    Bicephalous Bob

(0)
    Bob Loblaw

(1)
    Fro99er
    KayP
    (1)
    Glork
    Untrod Tripod
    (2)
    Green Crayons
    Bellaphant, Bicephalous Bob
    (0)
    KayP

(0)
    Kitty Galore

(5)
    lalaladucks
    Kitty Galore, Fro99er, Bob Loblaw, Shadoxx8, TellTaleHeart
    (L-2)

(0)
    Shadoxx8

(1)
    TellTaleHeart
    Glork
    (1)
    The Bulge
    lalaladucks
    (1)
    Untrod Tripod
    The Bulge

(0)
    (NOT VOTING)

With
    alive
    , it takes
    votes
    to lynch.

Hi there.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 20, TellTaleHeart wrote:
Marquis, could you be a dear and activate my triple vote power now? Thanks.
:]

link in bio
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: I don't know why you're linking me to pictures of babies on Facebook

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Bicephalous Bob »

In post 25, Green Crayons wrote:Because she voted obvtown.

The way she talked about glork's naked vote was nice.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:15 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm liking where my vote is at. Ducky is going to have to do something towny for me, other than post useless stuff.

Bella and Bob (fuck me there's two Bob's in this game ... Bicephalous Bob) have been quite towny so far. Especially Bella for the proper questioning of KayP and the recognition of Glork's naked vote.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Bellaphant »

We should have BB and BobLob to keep them apart.

Ducky's posting has been super strange, she isn't showing much engagement. RVS is over now, so this better change.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Wait. How is Glork's vote not RVS?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I haven't said it wasn't, I was just surprised by the lack of rvs funtimes
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Green Crayons »

GUYS

BEES

UNVOTE: Bella
VOTE: KayP
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Green Crayons »

AND GALS

SORRY FOR THE CAUSAL SEXISM
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Or would that be systemic patriarchy built into our language?

Oh man, such wonders!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

...are you high?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

So are we officially out of RVS?

Bella, what is strange about ducks posts, just lack of engagement? Anything else?

Looking forward to hearing answers from KayP.

I like Bella's and Green Crayons posts.
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:24 am

Post by KayP »

In post 23, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 17, KayP wrote:5 votes? That's quite the wagon for such an early, random stage.

Whatcha wanna do about it?

I want to comment on how odd I find it for there to be 5/7 votes on someone before the end of the first page with no information out there!
In post 28, Bellaphant wrote:okaaaay...so, what? Does the push look scummy? Why? Is it just RVS? Give us an opinion, not a statement.

I was more fishing to see if this is standard for this website. I know everyone plays differently and has different expectations, but the 2-3 games I read didn't have this happen. and nobody else had commented on it.
In post 32, Fro99er wrote:I'm liking where my vote is at. Ducky is going to have to do something towny for me, other than post useless stuff.

Bella and Bob (fuck me there's two Bob's in this game ... Bicephalous Bob) have been quite towny so far. Especially Bella for the proper questioning of KayP and the recognition of Glork's naked vote.

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure that's how this should work. Should the burden of proof not be on yourself to show why duck is town, not on duck to prove she's not mafia?
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:25 am

Post by KayP »

Kitty Galore: Why did you ignore Fro99er's dislike of duck's posts, but focus on Bella?
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 40, Kitty Galore wrote:So are we officially out of RVS?

In post 33, Bellaphant wrote:RVS is over now

But what would be even better, is if
you
gave
your
thoughts on if we are/were (at the time of your post) out of RVS, instead of polling the town.

Bella, what is strange about ducks posts, just lack of engagement? Anything else?

This is directed at Bella, but I've made a comment about ducky too. For me, yes it's lack of engagement, combined with ducky's meta (for example: this game or this game) where they are town and have early posts that at least resemble productive content (although still fun and lighthearted). Unfortunately there are no completed scum games in their wiki, so I cannot find if this lack of productive posting is a scumpattern of theirs or not. Yes, this is an early read, without a ton to go by other than lack of content and some meta to back it up (no, meta isn't the sole reason), and is a read of mine that could possibly change based off how the game progresses. But for now, I like where my vote stands until they can start to post something useful. This is good pressure.

Looking forward to hearing answers from KayP.

I think we all would.
KayP does need to explain what they make of the L-2.

I will say the L-2 to me seems like a bit of RVS (my vote was RVS, but now its serious), combined with some "ZOMG WAGON!", and a vote or two I don't full understand. I also don't believe ducky is suddenly going to get quicklynched, because that would just be idiotic for anyone to do. I believe Bob Loblaw's was a "ZOMG WAGON vote!" based off his choo choo comment. TTH's vote was suspicious, with an unannounced L-2, but then they asked to activate a triple voting power. I don't know what to make of that as I've never played a game with multiple voting power. I'm assuming it is real, because Marquis responded to it, but haven't seen the triple vote yet.

I also look forward to hearing from you about some of the players in this game besides "I like their posts" as you state below
I like Bella's and Green Crayons posts.

What do you like about Bella and GC's posts? How do you feel about my posts?

I'm slightly perturbed that your post only scratched at the surface level.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

EBWOP: looks like KayP is addressing the L-2. Will read up on that.
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:31 am

Post by KayP »

In post 43, Fro99er wrote:This is directed at Bella, but I've made a comment about ducky too. For me, yes it's lack of engagement, combined with ducky's meta (for example: this game or this game) where they are town and have early posts that at least resemble productive content (although still fun and lighthearted). Unfortunately there are no completed scum games in their wiki, so I cannot find if this lack of productive posting is a scumpattern of theirs or not. Yes, this is an early read, without a ton to go by other than lack of content and some meta to back it up (no, meta isn't the sole reason), and is a read of mine that could possibly change based off how the game progresses. But for now, I like where my vote stands until they can start to post something useful. This is good pressure.

Hmm. So, basically, you've seen ducky play differently in the past as a townsperson, and this makes you think the different play here is somehow noteworthy or alignment-related? I still feel like there's very little to go on right now and judging someone's posts this early based on content level is a big jump to make. It's especially concerning because you yourself only made
one post
just saying hello to various people and voting randomly, and your second post was demanding better stuff from ducky. That's a bit hypocritical.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 41, KayP wrote:Should the burden of proof not be on yourself to show why duck is town, not on duck to prove she's not mafia?

I don't believe the goal is to show people are town. The goal is to find scum, so I'm trying to push on Ducky (and now Kitty) to see how they respond so I can start to understand their mindset in order to sort their alignment, instead of letting Ducky coast by with pointless posts, and Kitty with a surface level post.
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:33 am

Post by KayP »

Oh, sure, the goal is to find mafia. I agree there, that much is obvious. But given statistics, the person you are pushing/voting/arguing with is MORE LIKELY to be town than mafia since there are way more town than mafia in games. I guess I'm having trouble understanding why you seem to be STARTING from a mindset of "this person is mafia, prove me otherwise" instead of "this person is statistically likely to be town, unless proven otherwise".

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 45, KayP wrote:
In post 43, Fro99er wrote:This is directed at Bella, but I've made a comment about ducky too. For me, yes it's lack of engagement, combined with ducky's meta (for example: this game or this game) where they are town and have early posts that at least resemble productive content (although still fun and lighthearted). Unfortunately there are no completed scum games in their wiki, so I cannot find if this lack of productive posting is a scumpattern of theirs or not. Yes, this is an early read, without a ton to go by other than lack of content and some meta to back it up (no, meta isn't the sole reason), and is a read of mine that could possibly change based off how the game progresses. But for now, I like where my vote stands until they can start to post something useful. This is good pressure.

Hmm. So, basically, you've seen ducky play differently in the past as a townsperson, and this makes you think the different play here is somehow noteworthy or alignment-related? I still feel like there's very little to go on right now and judging someone's posts this early based on content level is a big jump to make. It's especially concerning because you yourself only made
one post
just saying hello to various people and voting randomly, and your second post was demanding better stuff from ducky. That's a bit hypocritical.

:facepalm:

My push on ducky is to get them to start providing content. I actually mentioned it's an early read and is very possible it will change based on how they react. But this is a good spot for pressure now. The meta is *supporting* my pressure as something they don't typically do as town. It is not my *sole* reason for voting them.
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:35 am

Post by KayP »

So if the meta is just supporting evidence, then it must be the lack of engagement as the primary thrust of your vote on them, yes?

Can you explain a bit more what about ducky's posts make you think "lack of engagement"? I think I get what you mean, but that phrase is sort of just vague.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”