Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1923, davesaz wrote:
In post 1917, Titus wrote:Daveaz, when's the last time your scumread persuaded you of something but remained a scumread?

That happens all the time.
Yet Thor is not pushing CDB as distancing/bussing.

This does not parse. The two halves of the sentence do not go together.

It shouldn't. If someone's scum, and you like their scumread, then you are assuming it's either distancing or a bus. There's no third universe of opposing scrums that is likely given the lack of NKs.

Doing it where he says his scumread persuaded him of something yet not calling it distancing or bussing is simultaneously stating CDB is town AND scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:46 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1920, ChannelDelibird wrote:I have spoken to that more than once, davesaz. The doubt factor of someone being a miller is reduced massively if the player looks obvtown, which I think Saint did after the palaver about the mod getting his flavour name wrong and then correcting it. Marritza was unlikely to be a scum role and that clarification + Saint's general play looked very town.

Admittedly it's a blind spot for me, but if I were scum I'd want to use the opportunity of double night to kill unknown power roles. The miller can wait. Scum killing the miller in this situation is
very
suboptimal from a pure theory position.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:48 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1925, Titus wrote:
In post 1917, Titus wrote:Daveaz, when's the last time your scumread persuaded you of something but remained a scumread?

It shouldn't. If someone's scum, and you like their scumread, then you are assuming it's either distancing or a bus. There's no third universe of opposing scrums that is likely given the lack of NKs.

Doing it where he says his scumread persuaded him of something yet not calling it distancing or bussing is simultaneously stating CDB is town AND scum.

Can you redo this entire post but put names everywhere a pronoun is present. An clarify what "it" is, in "calling it distancing or bussing".
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Senator »

Klingon is scum after you defended her from me? :|
Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Navy.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:52 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

In post 1926, davesaz wrote:
In post 1920, ChannelDelibird wrote:I have spoken to that more than once, davesaz. The doubt factor of someone being a miller is reduced massively if the player looks obvtown, which I think Saint did after the palaver about the mod getting his flavour name wrong and then correcting it. Marritza was unlikely to be a scum role and that clarification + Saint's general play looked very town.

Admittedly it's a blind spot for me, but if I were scum I'd want to use the opportunity of double night to kill unknown power roles. The miller can wait. Scum killing the miller in this situation is
very

And that's why we took the risk of lynching LQ when we did! Scum could go for a known likely townie with suboptimal role elimination or try to find power in an unknown. They didn't know enough to have a more optimal Night.
#greenshirtthursdays
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1925, Titus wrote:Doing it where he says his scumread persuaded him of something yet not calling it distancing or bussing is simultaneously stating CDB is town AND scum.

I wasn't aware that I'd claimed Daycop who already knew CDB's alignment.
You're basically accusing me of not being certain of an alignment prior to a flip - last I checked that should be a null to town tell, yeah?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1927, davesaz wrote:
In post 1925, Titus wrote:

Can you redo this entire post but put names everywhere a pronoun is present. An clarify what "it" is, in "calling it distancing or bussing".

If CDB is scum and CDB's read on me is the truth from Thor's perspective, then CDB must be distancing or bussing me.

Doing it [his claim that CDB persuaded him of something], but not calling CDB's push on me as bussing or distancing, is major cognitive dissonance. He is calling CDB town and scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1930, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1925, Titus wrote:Doing it where he says his scumread persuaded him of something yet not calling it distancing or bussing is simultaneously stating CDB is town AND scum.

You're basically accusing me of not being certain of an alignment prior to a flip - last I checked that should be a null to town tell, yeah?

If you were actually displaying that uncertainty, maybe. You aren't. You're full steam ahead lynch CDB.

And yes, sometimes people do scummy things to change my read (referring to Klingon trying to fast hammer).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:03 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1929, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 1926, davesaz wrote:

very

And that's why we took the risk of lynching LQ when we did! Scum could go for a known likely townie with suboptimal role elimination or try to find power in an unknown. They didn't know enough to have a more optimal Night.

Scum know he's a townie, by definition. They would be better off with two unknowns. Unless there is a specific reason why
scum
need to kill a miller. Doesn't town need to eliminate a miller, as a possible scum fakeclaim?

I'd really like to see more people with an opinion on this. The person who might be scum targeted by a hider is hardly the best source when the "evidence" is what exonerates him.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Senator »

Titus, get back on the right wagon. You're going to throw the game because you get the willies over me?

Like I'd much rather lynch a possible hider confscum than random RIP. RIP always plays in a random and obfuscative manner.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1932, Titus wrote:

If you were actually displaying that uncertainty, maybe. You aren't. You're full steam ahead lynch CDB.
You are right, besides me conversing with him and assessing his reads in an open way to the point you're suggesting I have cognitive dissonance due to not treating him as confirmed scum - I am absolutely just full steam ahead on him.

:neutral:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Titus »

Senator, the back end of CDB gives me the willies. Thanks for the sudden townread.

Hider hiding behind Saint (because he claimed Miller) and scum shooting Miller makes sense.

Thor/Klingon/Senator/RIP
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:09 am

In post 1933, davesaz wrote:Scum know he's a townie, by definition. They would be better off with two unknowns. Unless there is a specific reason why
scum
need to kill a miller. Doesn't town need to eliminate a miller, as a possible scum fakeclaim?

No, I mean,
we
knew he was a likely townie, based on flavour stuff & his play as I said above. That's the reason to kill him. Town only needs to eliminate a miller if they fear the claim is fake.
#greenshirtthursdays
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1935, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1932, Titus wrote:

You are right, besides me conversing with him and assessing his reads in an open way to the point you're suggesting I have cognitive dissonance due to not treating him as confirmed scum - I am absolutely just full steam ahead on him.

:neutral:

This looks like misrep.

Your words show you're treating him as town. Yet you're trying to push through a CDB lynch.

You are trying to make it more complicated than it is so people go Titus moonlogic.

Hard townread on Dave btw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:12 am

Post by davesaz »

Titus,

CDB was null on you.

In post 1798, ChannelDelibird wrote:
No idea about Titus, probably never will, whatever

You jumped on him for "not having reads" in that post, which clearly states reads.

He scumreads you for saying that post didn't have reads.

Now it bothers you that Thor doesn't scumread CDB for scumreading you, after you went to those lengths to discredit CDB's reads?
And you think Thor should be saying that CDB is bussing you / distancing from you?
So you want Thor to scumread you? :roll:

BTW, who are you voting?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1937, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 1933, davesaz wrote:Scum know he's a townie, by definition. They would be better off with two unknowns. Unless there is a specific reason why
scum

No, I mean,
we
knew he was a likely townie, based on flavour stuff & his play as I said above. That's the reason to kill him. Town only needs to eliminate a miller if they fear the claim is fake.

Or to paint people as scum, cause chaos, eliminate unlynchables while not changing gamestaye, clear themselves because they townread town, try to avoid my VCA...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1938, Titus wrote:This looks like misrep.

Are you calling it a misrep or not?
Because I am calling it as very much what you are saying, so if it's a misrep I am endorsing it again, and twice more.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Senator »

It doesnt make sense. Or as much sense as it could.

Join me on Klingon. you're swapping out scumreads like a lost sheep.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Senator »

@mod: stahp being a ninja.

Any alt post or any post by anyone not in the game will be deleted.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1939, davesaz wrote:Titus,

CDB was null on you.

In post 1798, ChannelDelibird wrote:
No idea about Titus, probably never will, whatever

You jumped on him for "not having reads" in that post, which clearly states reads.

He scumreads you for saying that post didn't have reads.

Now it bothers you that Thor doesn't scumread CDB for scumreading you, after you went to those lengths to discredit CDB's reads?
And you think Thor should be saying that CDB is bussing you / distancing from you?
So you want Thor to scumread you? :roll:

BTW, who are you voting?

I am voting RIP.

CDB's null read on me is not a read. A read takes a side. He still has no reads and that pissess me off given that scum are trying to mislynch him.

I don't want Thor to scumread me. I want to highlight Thor is talking out of both sides of his face.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:18 am

Yes, I have no reads, which is why I'm not voting for anyone or calling anybody town or scum or saying whether I think posts are more likely to come from town or scum
#greenshirtthursdays
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1941, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1938, Titus wrote:This looks like misrep.

Are you calling it a misrep or not?
Because I am calling it as very much what you are saying, so if it's a misrep I am endorsing it again, and twice more.

Considering you made that so complex, I couldn't tell what you were arguing I was saying. Given I couldn't understand it, calling it a misrep would be disingenuous but it may have been. It definitely was an attempt to complicate my stance on you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:19 am

Post by davesaz »

The post I referenced most certainly did have reads. They were clearly stated.
Pedit: nice comeback.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1945, ChannelDelibird wrote:Yes, I have no reads, which is why I'm not voting for anyone or calling anybody town or scum or saying whether I think posts are more likely to come from town or scum

Theory crafting are not reads.

I literally have ZERO idea on who you would want lynched if you flip town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Senator »

[quote="In post 1948, Titus"][/quote]
who are you lynching if RIP flips town that you wouldn't want to flip now?\

Your vote on RIP is weak.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”