Mini 105 - High School Teacher Mafia-Game Over!

BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon
Location: Born and Raised in New York now go to school in Maine

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2004 12:55 pm

Post by BadAndie »

No, you should reread the thread. You are the one who said that. The fact that I got information from your reaction was a bonus
wasn't talking to you, why would i refer to you while i was talking to you? so hush! :lol: just playin with ya.

And the questions were:

what do you want to know (1st question)...that is why your voting me right (2nd question)?

And as i said i don't freak out in mafia games...especially when i have nothin to hide. If i was mafia, (which i am not) don't you think i would be more careful instead of having 3 votes on me? lets be real, mafia is way more careful than townies. And i don't think you would want to lynch me...you would be sorry
"I'm not anti-social. I am just picky of who I am social with." - Me
nard054
nard054
Goon
nard054
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2004 1:29 pm

Post by nard054 »

Ok. There are two things that I have found suspicious thus far in the game.

First was Quailman changing his random vote to another random vote just so someone would have two votes. This is not even related to the argument that BadAndie and Quailman are having. I just thought the desire to have a random bandwagon was a little shady.

The second was Yggdrasil's accusation of Bluesin for simply being hidden or whatever. How would that possibly help him in the game if he were scum? It seemed to me that he was looking too hard for 'suspicious' things.

Its a tough vote, but I find Yggdrasil more suspicious right now, so I'll send a
vote yggdrasil
's way.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2004 2:14 pm

Post by CoolBot »

BadAndie wrote:And as i said i don't freak out in mafia games...especially when i have nothin to hide. If i was mafia, (which i am not) don't you think i would be more careful instead of having 3 votes on me? lets be real, mafia is way more careful than townies. And i don't think you would want to lynch me...you would be sorry
So we shouldn't look for scummy moves, because the mafia are "careful" while the town isnt? What do you suggest we do? Vote anyone who's helping the town?
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2004 3:06 pm

Post by BadAndie »

No, just look for things that are scummy...what i am doing is not scummy. Plus you've been playing long that I have, you come up with some ideas...i am still a newb, i should be asking you these things.
Tigris
Tigris
Goon
Tigris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2004 3:44 pm

Post by Tigris »

No worries bluesin ^_^
fos: nard
, just a feeling right now.

Personally, I am quite careful whether I am mafia or town. If I'm mafia, it makes it so that I can win, if I'm town, it makes it so that the town doesn't waste a lynch on me, either way it makes sense. Granted there are likely 3-4 people out there with additional information (sk, 1-2 mafia, and cop), so they might be more careful, but that's the fastest way to die (figuring out who the doc is is often a case of discerning who is trying to draw the least amount of attention, with most players at least).

ANyhows, enough philosophy,
fos: badandie
, four is not too dangerous of a number of votes with six to lynch; however, I don't know who I wish to pressure more ygg or bad (each of whom has three right now, my vote being on ygg), especially as nard seems slightly suspicious to me and he has yet to comment on badandie at all.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2004 9:43 pm

Post by BlueSin »

fos: Nard
same reason as Tigris, gut feeling. 8)

Mod,
something wrong is the vote count, Ygg is separated into two. ignore this if it is Ygg ability or etc.

about badandie and quilmn. I still haven't decided i'm on which side. but for now, i believe both are innocent. I hope I'm wrong because two townies fighting in day one is bad. Imagine the scums saying: look at those stupid towns~
Someone
Someone
Well, we gotta remove Someone
Someone

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 7:28 am

Post by Someone »

Ahem.

Do you know what? Even with all this stuff going on, I still feel comfortable with my vote on ZONEACE.

It's rather annoying when people don't participate, and I'd like to diminish the population of people who lurk as much as possible.

I don't really consider BadAndie or Quailman more likely to be scum then zoneace, thus, my vote. However, there is a good chance that one of those two are scum. I know I'm going against the grain here, but I'm just trying to do what I think is right.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 8:10 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Someone wrote:Ahem.

Do you know what? Even with all this stuff going on, I still feel comfortable with my vote on ZONEACE.

It's rather annoying when people don't participate, and I'd like to diminish the population of people who lurk as much as possible.

I don't really consider BadAndie or Quailman more likely to be scum then zoneace, thus, my vote. However, there is a good chance that one of those two are scum. I know I'm going against the grain here, but I'm just trying to do what I think is right.
HERE LET ME SAY THIS IN CAPS SO MAYBE YOU WILL HERE IT THIS TIME. AT THIS POINT IN THE GAME I DO NOT FEEL THE NEED TO POST BECAUSE I HAVE NO OPINION ON WHAT IS GOING ON I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE YGGS WAGON SO I WONT JOIN IT AND I DO NOT SEE ASNYONE ELSE AS SCUMMY. AS I SAID BEFORE. I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE WHO POST FOR POSTINGS SAKE. IT TAKES UP SPACE AND JUST ADSS USELESS POSTS THAT PEOPLE HAVE TO READ. DID YOU ALL GET THAT THIS TIME?
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 8:50 am

Post by Quailman »

That was only Someone's third post in the game (the same as Zoneace now has, and way less that some of us). I don't see why he's picking on Zoneace. Hmmm...
thorred
thorred
Goon
thorred
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 9:06 am

Post by thorred »

I think BadAndie has been more unreasonable, and seems a bit scummy. Bandwagons are useful, especially in the beginning of the game, to start discussions. Makes the game more interesting. So,
fos nard and BadAndie

I don't believe the explanation Yggdrasil has given for his vote, so
vote: Yggdrasil
Tigris wrote: Personally, I am quite careful whether I am mafia or town. If I'm mafia, it makes it so that I can win, if I'm town, it makes it so that the town doesn't waste a lynch on me, either way it makes sense.
I agree.

While Someone has had only a few posts, look at the substance.
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 10:24 am

Post by BadAndie »

[quote]I think BadAndie has been more unreasonable[/qupte]

I am far from being unreasonable...if you guys want to know something, just ask me...i have nothing to hide.
nard054
nard054
Goon
nard054
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 11:55 am

Post by nard054 »

I think BadAndie has been more unreasonable, and seems a bit scummy. Bandwagons are useful, especially in the beginning of the game, to start discussions. Makes the game more interesting. So, fos nard and BadAndie.
I'm not saying bandwagons aren't useful, I'm saying they should be based on something other than trying to put someone else ahead in the votes. And look how it succeeded. All of the votes for BadAndie came from this completely random "save-myself-when-theres-nothing-really-threatening-me" tactic.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 12:01 pm

Post by CoolBot »

Stop painting with such a wide brush; I'm not voting her for that reason.

BadAndie overreacted to a couple of votes. This indicates shes more nervous about being lynched then she should be. Further, when this is explained, she just claims she isn't scummy for the precise reason that she didn't make a mistake. This is backwards and indicative of crap logic.
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 12:26 pm

Post by BadAndie »

BadAndie overreacted to a couple of votes
See this is why I hate the computer...everyone's tone in which they said it, gets all screwed up. After asking a friend of mine to read this thread, it seems that my "tone" was miss interpreted. I was asking nonchalantly, what do you want to know. I was also joking wit the MIA thing. But hey if you guys want to lynch me go ahead, there is 1 person out there who knows for sure that I am not Mafia/scum and has yet to say anything, so hey. If you want to buy into it that I am scummy go ahead and vote me. Other wise just drop it.
Tigris
Tigris
Goon
Tigris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2004 7:27 pm

Post by Tigris »

Fourth post ~_^, even though with the length I use they usually seem more frequent I guess ^_^
BadAndie wrote:But hey if you guys want to lynch me go ahead, there is 1 person out there who knows for sure that I am not Mafia/scum and has yet to say anything, so hey. If you want to buy into it that I am scummy go ahead and vote me. Other wise just drop it.
Care to explain? Either this is a thinly veiled claim to masonry with another person or alternatively, you know that you were investigated o_O, which is quite rare. I suppose another alternative is full role/bench warmer (i.e. cop/retired etc.), but usually they don't know the name of the person they will eventually replace. Suffice to say, I'm a tad confused and would much appreciate clarification. ^_^

I might go along with nard's logic in regards to Quail, but I sincerely doubt that Quail would over react to a single vote (too experienced for that), so I believe his reasoning behind his vote.

The major problem with not posting unless you have something that absolutely needs saying, deadlines as the game stagnates and deadlines kill towns as they lead to careless lynches, which only help the mafia, so yes in one sense this post is slightly for the sake of posting; however, I expressed my thoughts on a few issues and if people did not post, then there would be nothing to gauge alliances with. Lurkers are some of the most successful mafia simply because they give nothing for others to judge them on.
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2004 3:48 am

Post by BadAndie »

I will explain only if the town agrees, i wouldn't want to give a full role claim. But if everyone would like, i will
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2004 4:58 am

Post by CoolBot »

No doubt you're stalling to come up with something. I'd like to hear it.
nard054
nard054
Goon
nard054
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2004 9:54 am

Post by nard054 »

I'll beat her to it. She (BadAndie) and I are masons. Hence I defended her and tried to rally votes for Quailman. He did vote (even if randomly) for both masons. It might be a coincidence, or he might know something.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2004 10:10 am

Post by Quailman »

Well, if that's what BadAndie is, then
unvote: BadAndie
. Too bad we had to out both masons. And it is just a coincidence. How could I know who both masons are after one night? And if you suspect me of having known, remember that the bad guys were busy killing people last night, not doing research.

I'm not sure I buy into the logic behind Yggdrasil's votes right now (though I'm not sure I don't). Back to the drawing board.
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2004 11:07 am

Post by BadAndie »

quote]I'll beat her to it. She (BadAndie) and I are masons. Hence I defended her and tried to rally votes for Quailman. He did vote (even if randomly) for both masons. It might be a coincidence, or he might know something. [/quote]

thanks, nard. Sorry you had to come out, i owe you 1.
And if you suspect me of having known, remember that the bad guys were busy killing people last night, not doing research
this is really untrue and i think you know it. Mafia does more research than anyone else in the game. And it takes like 3 min the most to send in a kill. Mafia has plenty of time to plan ahead. However this isn't the case with our mafia, seeing how this is the 1st day.
but you seem slightly scummy to me so
little fos on quailman
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2004 11:07 am

Post by BadAndie »

quote]I'll beat her to it. She (BadAndie) and I are masons. Hence I defended her and tried to rally votes for Quailman. He did vote (even if randomly) for both masons. It might be a coincidence, or he might know something. [/quote]

thanks, nard. Sorry you had to come out, i owe you 1.
And if you suspect me of having known, remember that the bad guys were busy killing people last night, not doing research
this is really untrue and i think you know it. Mafia does more research than anyone else in the game. And it takes like 3 min the most to send in a kill. Mafia has plenty of time to plan ahead. However this isn't the case with our mafia, seeing how this is the 1st day.
but you seem slightly scummy to me so
little fos on quailman
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2004 11:20 am

Post by ZONEACE »

WTF? you make it sound like the mafia are given clues as to who has what role. they arent. they have no more info than us, well other than who the other mafia members are.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2004 11:32 am

Post by CoolBot »

Back to Yggdrasil for his rather bad justification for a vote.
unvote: BadAndie
vote: Yggrasil

BadAndie, discussion is different from research. I don't see how two or three people can figure out allys without any outside info before day 1. So when you suggest Quailman knew you and Nard, you are suggesting he has an info role.
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2004 12:35 pm

Post by BadAndie »

what i meant by research was looking at every little thing and trying to figure out their role.
So when you suggest Quailman knew you and Nard, you are suggesting he has an info role.
i never said that he knew anything. As player that has been on the site for as long as he has, should know that mafia look into every bit of detail. I never said that he has a info role. Why are you twisting things? :lol:

ZoneAce, no need to use "WTF". i can get what your saying without it.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2004 2:15 am

Post by Quailman »

I had a good post typed up yesterday before my PC melted down and I had to reboot. Since it was the end of the day I just went home. I'll try to remember what I had typed.

I think it was reasonable to assume that I might have known something, since I voted first for one, then the other mason. If I had a role that enabled me to follow someone, and I saw that he met with someone else, I would probably jump to the conclusion that they are mafia. Of course, as I've already said, voting for one of you and then the other was just coincidence. I think I also voted for Yggdrasil today.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”