havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 106, havingfitz wrote:Cheeto (and Wicked)
...h
ere is the reason I'm good with my vote on randomidget -> I did not think he adequately assuaged my reasons for voting him (reasons which are clear in the post I vote him).  randomidget's defense on kelbris was based on a single post by kelbris which did not support anything randomidget was saying.   He explains himself and posts weird semi-relevant stuff?  Seriously?  Based on 1 post?  BS.

As for whether or not either of them (rm & kelbris I assume) are easy targets
...I
would not know as I have not played with either of them.  I do not have time to look as I'm phone-posting from work with a very intermittent connection; but

kelbis, how did you do in your lone completed scum game here?  Did you make it to the end?  Did your team win? 

Why do you Cheeto, a self-confessed "dumbfuck," think randomidget and kelbis are easy targets and does that make them more or less likely to be scum?  I'm more than happy trying to weed out the easy to find scum first.  If there are difficult to find scum
...d
eeper the game goes, more likely they stand out.

Regarding ignoring your "dumbfuck" actions/views towards Slandaar, I need to look back over the game and delve a little bit closer into a few areas of interest
...e
x all the voiced suspicions towards Slandaar (which have not caused me to suspect him as of yet) and the case/s on Hodor (which off the top of my head I do not see).
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1221, Wickedestjr wrote:Firstly, havingfitz, everyone seemed to town read me by the end of day 1. You weren't afraid that I would get night killed night 1?

I don't recall everyone reading you as town...or being the only one thought highly of. iirc I liked massive and one or two others. If I hadn't hid behind you I probably would have hid behind massive. And I already said I was worried you might get killed when I claimed. But N1 I wasn't as concerned....I'd either have you cleared in my mind or I'd be dead and wouldn't have to worry about it.

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:11 am

Post by massive »

The thing about hider is that it's NOT a crap PR. It's an investigative role if you crumb it right, because if you hide with scum, you die. So you crumb your night choice and if you turn up dead, VOILA, your crumbs become obvious and we catch scum.

unvote

It IS a defensive post because Wicked's play over the last couple of days has really pushed him back to suspicious to me, and obviously there's no way you survived hiding with him if he's scum. So either you're both scum or you're both town. (Well, I guess, it's possible JUST fitz is scum, but it doesn't forgive Wicked's play.)

But in any event, it's no time to be hasty.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Iknal »

Day 5
Deadline is 23/06/2015 1930 UTC +10
(expired on 2015-06-23 19:30:00)

Vote Count 5.2
Not Voting(6): massive, havingfitz, Aristophanes, Kop, FormerfishWickedestjr

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Modding: N/A
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Formerfish »

I think everyone has claimed now, I'm doing this at work so its taking a bit longer than I'd like:

Massive- doc
Fitz- hider
Ari- vt
Kop- vt
Fish- vt
Wicked- vt

I had to rework my vca so its not ready to post yet, but I am on my last shift before I have a weeks vacation and I'm not doing anything other than a day trip to DC to see my brother.

For those doing setup spec. When I ran a mini normal I had a double voter, xshot neoghborizer, jack, and a hider. That was against 2 goons and a 1 shot bullet proof serial killer. Massive you were in that game as SK.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:56 am

Post by massive »

For anyone doing setup spec, don't forget to include the Mafia roleblocker.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:30 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Back.

VOTE: Aristo

Mod...what's up with Kop? 11 days since his last post. Any prod or replacement action going on?

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:31 am

Post by massive »

Dare I even ask, why Aristo?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Indeed, why me?

I'd still wager on Fitz and Fish.
Possibly Fish and Kop, depending if we believe the hider claim.
I'm kinda on the fence about it.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Kop »

Going to have a full read back, I did have a quick glance yesterday but never got round to posting.

Will say now, that I am a Vanilla Townie.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1232, massive wrote:Dare I even ask, why Aristo?

Isn't that down to the wording of how described the VT role pm page before? That's what I am putting it down too, personally.

In post 1233, Aristophanes wrote:Indeed, why me?

I'd still wager on Fitz and Fish.
Possibly Fish and Kop, depending if we believe the hider claim.
I'm kinda on the fence about it.

Do we really believe the hider claim? I mean doc, cop, hider, and vigilante a bit too overpowering? Me personally, believe that is too town sided personally.

I'm not fully sure anymore, tbh. I am going to have to think about this.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Prod dodge, will get to this tomorrow
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Kop »

There has been a thought that came to me this morning, whilst at work.

As scum, it would be quite easy to pick out a role, that isn't a common role used in many mafia games, not that I have seen of anyway. The games that I have participated in over the time I have been here, I haven't seen the hider role used, once. So my current thought at the moment, is it a possibility that fitz is scum, chose hider as his role and picked out a name that isn't scum? Because I mean, scum obviously know who isn't on there team, and who isn't so choosing hider, you can select anybody in the game as he would know they are either town or 3rd party role. If they are 3rd party, they are hardly going to out themselves if it goes against there win con.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Guys, I have a thought.
We should lynch either FF or Kop today.
Reasoning is to follow, I just need to hammer out the mental details.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:08 am

Post by massive »

I'm back in front of an actual computer (instead of sunk into my couch on my laptop) so I have high hopes of re-reading portions of this today and figuring it out. I think it's solvable.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Aristophanes »

So, we have 6 alive. If we lynch scum today, nught will start with 1 scum, 4 town.
We lynch one of Kop and FF today. I prefer FF as I think he is likelier scum.
If they flip rb, we're golden, but this works either way.

Fitz, hide behind the other one (FF or Kop) aka the one we don't lynch.
Massive, protect the same person.

If only fitz dies, one of Wicked, Kop/FF or myself are the last scum.
If both Kop/FF and Fitz die, and RB has flipped, Massive is scum.
If RB has not flipped, the two town in Massive, Wicked, and myself will have to make the right choice.
This, imo, is the ideal final lylo, as none are really lynchbaity.
If Fitz and someone else (not FF/Kop) die, Kop/FF is scum.

The other option is to Doctor the Hider, but I'm not sure whether that would save him a) if Kop/FF is shot or b) if Kop/FF is scum.
That's something we should ask the mod for NAR.

If it would save fim should they be shot, but not if they are scum, that is a far more ideal situation.

I think there was more to the scenarios but I have forgotten. Should have written it all down.
Regardless, one of the two should die and either Fitz or the survivor should be protected, NAR dependant.
- Jingle
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Iknal »

Day 5
Deadline is 23/06/2015 1930 UTC +10
(expired on 2015-06-23 19:30:00)

Vote Count 5.3
Aristophane(1): havingfitz
Not Voting(5): massive, Aristophanes, Kop, Formerfish, Wickedestjr

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

People had been getting pokes as they have needed. I'm just really bad at remembering to post them :)
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1240, Aristophanes wrote:So, we have 6 alive. If we lynch scum today, nught will start with 1 scum, 4 town.
We lynch one of Kop and FF today. I prefer FF as I think he is likelier scum.
If they flip rb, we're golden, but this works either way.

Fitz, hide behind the other one (FF or Kop) aka the one we don't lynch.
Massive, protect the same person.

If only fitz dies, one of Wicked, Kop/FF or myself are the last scum.
If both Kop/FF and Fitz die, and RB has flipped, Massive is scum.
If RB has not flipped, the two town in Massive, Wicked, and myself will have to make the right choice.
This, imo, is the ideal final lylo, as none are really lynchbaity.
If Fitz and someone else (not FF/Kop) die, Kop/FF is scum.

The other option is to Doctor the Hider, but I'm not sure whether that would save him a) if Kop/FF is shot or b) if Kop/FF is scum.
That's something we should ask the mod for NAR.

If it would save fim should they be shot, but not if they are scum, that is a far more ideal situation.

I think there was more to the scenarios but I have forgotten. Should have written it all down.
Regardless, one of the two should die and either Fitz or the survivor should be protected, NAR dependant.

I think answering the question about the doctor protecting the hider, will be best to answer first before we decide that plan. Scum could shoot Fitz (if he is telling the truth about being the hider) to frame the person he is hiding behind. Because if he is the hider, they know he is hiding behind potentially town so will shoot him knowing that town will then think, person he hid behind is scum and will go down an easy lynch.

With that said, I am more than prepared to say Fitz hide behind me, if it will take doubts away that I am telling the truth about only being a VT.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Aristophanes »

But if fitz is the only death, scum obviously shot him, right?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

@Iknal
If a hider hides behind a town member, and that townie is shot, but the hider is doctored, does the hider survive?
If a hider hides behind scum, but tye hider is doctored, does the hider survive?

Much appreciated :)
- Jingle
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Iknal »

A hider choosing to hide can not have night actions happen on him, unless they happen on the person he's hiding behind.

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

massive wrote:Wicked's play over the last couple of days has really pushed him back to suspicious to me

Ridiculous. You have no reason to suspect me.

You may not like my POE scum hunting style, but I have explained why I rely so heavily on POE, can provide plenty of evidence for using it in the past, and have had plenty of success using it in the past. You don't like that I have scumread you despite you voting for vikingfan, but you have lied several times - my attack is perfectly valid and you haven't defended it.

havingfitz
have you ever breadcrumbed a town power role as scum before?

I'm ignoring the power role action discussion until iknal answers those questions and until I have had a chance to think it over.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 1245, Iknal wrote:
A hider choosing to hide can not have night actions happen on him, unless they happen on the person he's hiding behind.

Does that mean the hider dies in both of the scenarios Aristo posted?
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Aristophanes, havingfitz, Formerfish, Kop, what do you guys think of my post 1175? I think it's a pretty strong case for massive being scum and, for that reason, it kinda bugs me that everyone completely ignored it.

I can summarize here, but I still think the post itself is worth reading.

I called massive scum yesterday and he tried using his vikingfan vote as a defense against my suspicion. He pretty clearly claimed that he had never voted for a scum buddy before - this was a lie, I found games where he had. Then he changed his claim to "I have never hammered a scum buddy before" in order to try confirming himself as town. This is also a lie, I found a game where he hammered his scum buddy. It's also very scummy because he is trying to gain town points for his hammer
even though he didn't know that he was hammering

How is this, in any shape or form, town?
-Wickedestjr
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1247, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 1245, Iknal wrote:

Does that mean the hider dies in both of the scenarios Aristo posted?

I mean, that's basically a yes.

It also means ni shot can hit Fitz I assume.

So the plan is fool proof.

@Iknal
If the hider hides, no night actions, including kills, can hit the hider, correct?

If so, then if Fitz dies, confscum on the FF/Kop survivor.

If not, that spot and Fitz are likely town.
If both die, confscum in Massive.

So the question now is FF or Kop as lynch.
I still think FF is the right spot.

Ninja'd by Wicked.
It's a decent case, and arguing a meta that is a lie, plus the "accidental" natureof the vote making it irrelevant.
I really think we need to sort one of the other two though first, as we can test Massive's claim tn and still have enough people to lynch him, so long as we get the scum between Kop and FF today.
It's our best bet imo.
- Jingle

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”