Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

Both sides of that argument seem silly to me, so I don't consider it as mattering nor worth discussion. It was an iffy move regardless of your alignment in my opinion, and also I don't think your crumbing looked like an attempt to draw NK attention, which is the only pro-town move of it. I'm more than willing to accept you're Bashir. I'm less willing to accept that it is remotely alignment relevant.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:10 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Vote Count 3.07 - Up to post 2050

RIP(5) - KlingonCelt, Peacebringer, ChannelDelibird, Nero Cain, davesaz
ChannelDelibird(4) - displaced, PerigrineV, Narninian, Thor665
KlingonCelt(4) - Senator, Sinsun1, Titus, RIP
Sinsun1(1) - Riabi

Not Voting(3) - ArcAngel9, Jemierus, LittleGumball

Mod Notes: Little Gumball and ArcAngel9 is VLA. PeaceBringer and Jamerius are being replaced. Day has been extended 3 days to June 21st.
With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Day ends Thursday, June 21st(extended), 8:45 PM USA Mountain Time or when a lynch occurs
[/area]
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Narninian »

unvote

I buy the bashir claim.
looking at the other options.
The extra in is for /in
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1999, Sinsun1 wrote:- Kling confirmed scum.
- Nero confirmed scum.
- Sen confirmed scum.

- CDB confirmed town.

Why would scum kill miller? He was active and town read. In this game, being town and being active means a lot. So I'd not be surprised if I go missing tonight because I am active and being town read by most alive people (even with shitty excuses to snap in a comment or two about me).

Seriously look at the game here, if mafia really are all active, the town is screwed with these constant mislynches. Most votes on CDB are hiding being "hider crumbs" I bet Max is rolling over in his grave where town is letting mafia to use that against town. Max hid being Saint because he was miller, miller was a VERY safe role to hide behind initially in any thought process, but he was active in a mostly inactive game, he was townread and let's face it, the scum team are probably full of noobs but there's not enough active town to actually call them out because most are inactive.

Those 4 reads I have at the top, I am willing to put money down on those reads. The second CDB flips town, I'm going to just vote only on the CDB wagon, because there's at least 3-4 scum on it. Trying to get rid of active town before the game gets going so far. If Thor is town (ha, I doubt that) then he's only being noobish and helping the mafia with that wagon. It's time to wake up and see that mafia (such as Kling and Nero) are wanting to hammer CDB off before deadline so that we're one less town. Albeit, he isn't a town PR, he's town.

So you're Titus teammate, eh?

All of the sudden I'm CONFIRMED Scum - how exactly did that happen? Oh wait, it didn't.

I said I'd hammer if Nero didn't For that to work, I'd have to give Nero a chance to hammer CDB, and CDB would have to be given a chance to claim. Nero wasn't here late last night, so there was nothing I could do but have a conversation with CDB.

Then Titus comes in and creates some psychotic scenario - and you, Sinsun, jump right into it.

Anyone can read last night's posts and see what really happened. If not, try this clue - If I really wanted to hammer CDB in the middle of the night this thread would be locked by now.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2007, displaced wrote:Looking at the RIP stuff KC pointed me at before I catch up

In post 1499, RIP wrote:Sup

In post 1504, RIP wrote:Sup

Yeah this is quite worthless, but not scummy per se, if anything scum would probably avoid making too many of this type of spam post.

In post 1506, RIP wrote:I won't lie I don't even remember which role I am in this game. I lost track and need to know what's going on.
Can u help KC?

In post 1507, RIP wrote:U think I would ever be scum in this spot?

Yeah I clocked onto the #1506 before, and the adjoining post is probably worse? #1506 looks like an attempt at a 'townslip' but #1507 is too self aware for it to be genuine, I think.

"Oops I forgot my role"

"^If I were scum I wouldn't say that ^"

In post 1510, RIP wrote:I see now. I remember this is the game with the double night bs
Feels like it's been a week since that happened.

Could still be mining for confused townie cred.

In post 1511, RIP wrote:What's latest VC?
Looks like Kling must be s wolf. She knows better

This is obviously wrong from a logical POV, but is it scummy or just bad?

I've played some games with RIP. As Town he's far more likely to post content. He might not be the most exceptionally brilliant player this site's ever seen (most of us aren't,) but he at least tries, and with some enthusiasm.

This is
not
his Town game.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Titus »

I think a Molla quote is apt, "Hammer without a claim is a scum claim. No exceptions."

Also, funny how you never looked to see how the result of N1 could happen if CDB town, like I asked. It also solves your no vig/2nd scum team.
N1 Vig or Scum blocked.
Someone dies.

N2, Vig or Second anti-town shoots.
Scum shoots.

One of them shoots hider, thus CDB is framedn
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2012, ChannelDelibird wrote:I'm not interested in a Sinsun lynch right now.

Probably not going to have much else to say at least today (IRL) because I'm pretty ill but I will be refreshing a lot so will try to answer any questions if they come up.

Get well soon, CDB.
-
MiniDeathStar
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:49 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

In post 2055, Titus wrote:I think a Molla quote is apt, "Hammer without a claim is a scum claim. No exceptions."

How about we wagon people for things that actually happened, mmkay?

Ifeellikeimtakingcrazypills.gif
#greenshirtthursdays
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2022, Sinsun1 wrote:I'm dead tonight anyway because I'm active and town, two things scum are against right now so I'm just going to call this out for endgame which shouldn't be far away at this rate which again, I'm seriously thinking of asking for a replacement and just not returning. This game is definitely does not give this site a good view compared to another site I play on that might have 30 people tops who log in regularly, play the phases in 24-48 hour time frames and you get more quality posts from people with less noob-ish reads. This right here is town who does not give a shit about their win-con enough to scum hunt while scum is walking all the fuck over them.

So here's my list I'm calling out because it's soo painfully obvious it hurts.

Scum Team:
> Kling
> Senator
> Thor
> Nero
> LG
For the final 2, I am thinking Pere and RIP

You guys might as well lynch CDB and night kill me, not like there's enough active town left alive to give a shit. You killed Saint and got lucky killing Max to frame CDB and killed HI as well. Sure none of us were the town POWER roles, but we're all the active townies (whom may I remind, Day 1 I made a list of people I pretty much knew were town and thought were mafia and I was damn right on my town reads). So go ahead, you're not going to have enough active town to stop scum win anyway. Not with 6-7 against maybe 3-4 active town that aren't so bright.

FP'd by Senator. Senator, you've been obvious scum most of the game. Don't hide behind bandwagons and pretend you're not. You're the most obvious guy out there, just there's enough scum alive and inactive town to keep you around. If there wasn't you'd be gone and there'd be one less scum to deal with.

I think I know that Other Site you speak of.

On that site, players have do do a bit more than call others Scum.

You need to give a good reason for your List of Seven. (Btw, here on this site there's no more than 6 Scum in a game this size. No less than 5. 3:1 ratio.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2057, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 2055, Titus wrote:I think a Molla quote is apt, "Hammer without a claim is a scum claim. No exceptions."

How about we wagon people for things that actually happened, mmkay?

Ifeellikeimtakingcrazypills.gif

Stop taking crazy pills. The only reason you are not dead is because scum overreacted and I caught it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:58 am

k
#greenshirtthursdays
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2052, Narninian wrote:I buy the bashir claim.
looking at the other options.

Why is Bashir town?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

You guys might as well lynch CDB and night kill me, not like there's enough active town left alive to give a shit. You killed Saint and got lucky killing Max to frame CDB and killed HI as well.

Which brought me to my wondering where the Vig was/were.

The Saint kill is ridiculous. Only a noob with a gun, acting alone, would do something like that.

My guess is that on N1 the Scum were roleblocked.

I don't see how it would be possible to "frame" CDB. How would anyone know that Max would hide behind Saint, if that's what he actually did? It would have to be a very lucky shot, wouldn't it?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2047, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 2044, Riabi wrote:
Do you mind helping me out here? Why is she obvscum? If you have oulined the case before, I'd be ok with a link to that.

You mean besides the fact she wanted to kill CDB the second he claimed without discussion?

Liar.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2051, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Vote Count 3.07 - Up to post 2050

KlingonCelt(4) - Senator, Sinsun1, Titus, RIP

Mod Notes: Day has been extended 3 days to June 21st.
With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Day ends Thursday, June 21st(extended), 8:45 PM USA Mountain Time or when a lynch occurs
[/area]

See if you can spot the 4 Scumlets in this post. Hint, not Monkey, not Kling.
-
MiniDeathStar
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Narninian »

so basically anybody that wants to vote you must be scum?
The extra in is for /in
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Also, funny how you never looked to see how the result of N1 could happen if CDB town, like I asked. It also solves your no vig/2nd scum team.
N1 Vig or Scum blocked.
Someone dies.

N2, Vig or Second anti-town shoots.
Scum shoots.

One of them shoots hider, thus CDB is framedn

As Scum you're a terrible IC.
-
MiniDeathStar
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

@Klingon, I am not scum, not ICing you so...

I am one of the best group scum players here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Also, you think Senator and I are buddies?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2065, Narninian wrote:so basically anybody that wants to vote you must be scum?

Anyone that makes up lies to back up their position is Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2068, Titus wrote:Also, you think Senator and I are buddies?

Yeah, actually, I do. Unless he's the Village Idiot or something.

Care to claim, Senator Piss?
-
MiniDeathStar
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Klingon, you have just really shown that I have never iced for you as scum. One of by biggest rules is, don't lie. ;)

I am not lying.
That is one hell of an awkward thing... claim? Why are you asking him to claim?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:17 pm

How many times have you seen an entire scumteam vote someone at the same time with no town also on the wagon, Klingon? Your view of things is damagingly simplistic and arrogant.
#greenshirtthursdays
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2071, Titus wrote:Klingon, you have just really shown that I have never iced for you as scum. One of by biggest rules is, don't lie. ;)

I am not lying.
That is one hell of an awkward thing... claim? Why are you asking him to claim?

You've already been caught lying.

I want to know if he's the Village Idiot.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Oh, just a quick side note here -

Regarding the replace-outs, there's been a ton of people signing up for multiple games, then flaking on every one of them. Fucking trolls.

A number of good, reliable players are getting discouraged and wanting to replace out as well.

Don't.
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”