MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:04 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

P2 and I replaced in... TWIE has been here since the start.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Angry Frat BROs »

Ugh, that is a side-point to what I'm saying, jesus.

IN THE CONTEXT OF THIS GAME, TWIE's posts make a lot of sense to me. Metal Sonic has been so unabashedly rude and anti-town towards TWIE, I'm frankly just happy TWIE is still here. It would be nice to have him play the game, but I understand why he isn't given what is happening.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:08 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Yeah, TWIE has a reason at least to be somewhat pissed off, unlike random, who has posted 4 times to just votehop...
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 1086, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 1076, ZZZX wrote:
In post 279, Angry Frat BROs wrote:I've played with TWIE at least a couple times and I have never had any issues with him, so can we stop this horrifying backandforth?

I dont mind the guy but if he will just keep talking to sonic about that bullshit which pushes sonic to reply I will flip out.

I know sonic and he is the same kind of guy as I am in those cases, I cant shut up if I see bullshit.

Dont defend metal sonic. One of {TWIE, MS} is ruining this game and its not TWIE.

I agree fullheartedly with this post.
notscience + pieguyn
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Sorry, i'm struggling to find time to keep up with thus game and post.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: bacon eggs
This was a while back, but I feel their defense of Seiko was either desperately tryinng to defend a buddy or trying to gsin towncred if Seiko flips town. Also weird how zzzx comes in strongly townreading sonic after BROs starts to put pressure back onto him.
Seiko x Naomi wrote:
In post 279, Angry Frat BROs wrote:I've played with TWIE at least a couple times and I have never had any issues with him, so can we stop this horrifying backandforth?

I dont mind the guy but if he will just keep talking to sonic about that bullshit which pushes sonic to reply I will flip out.

I know sonic and he is the same kind of guy as I am in those cases, I cant shut up if I see bullshit.

Dont defend metal sonic. One of {TWIE, MS} is ruining this game and its not TWIE.

Aye
p2
p2
Townie
p2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:21 am

Post by p2 »

i thought about replacing out, too
but i think it's already too late for that
we're almost at 50 pages
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:24 am

^ I still wanna know where the numbers came from! Don't deny me, p2, I love numbers, especially percentage points and pseudo-psychology. Almost as much as I love semi-colons and opening sentences with conjunctions.
p2
p2
Townie
p2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:52 am

Post by p2 »

it's not pseudo-psychology
more like "adventurous psychology"
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1052, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 1044, Ricastle wrote:AFB, give us some solid reads please.

Pedit: We're lynching Seiko. Please hop on.

You can wait until I actually read the thread properly. I'm not going to cough up some half-assed bullshit because someone wants me to be in the game. Guess what: *I* want me to be in the game. Seiko is a townread though so no thanks.

p-edit: Uhhh, "Singer of all fucking people" is very specifically implying its weird that you are townreading SINGER, not that you are townreading only one person. I don't even. I want to call this moving the goal posts, but I just don't know. I do know that if singer flips scum, I'm going to be thrusting pitchforks in your direction over this.

p-p-edit: I think the NAA replace out and last few posts might be from town. Its enough that I don't want to keep my vote there at the moment. Mario Maniac's posts are largely self aware and I don't see anything really town in them after reading his ISO.

Well gee, we all think like you right? I expect through several pages of quarreling to have some people to look better through their thought process. Instead, it looks like everyone but Singer joined a muddy t-shirt contest. Singer is someone who until now, had not been town in the same game. Her reaction to the TWIE thing is my reaction frequently.

Later on, you make a post stating you understand why TWIE isn't producing context. Yet his fucking reasons are the same ones some argued I was scummy for. Particularly the day 1 reads are shit. When I see this repeated ignorance and hypocritical stances across multiple games it is very fucking unnerving.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1104, Randomnamechange wrote:Sorry, i'm struggling to find time to keep up with thus game and post.
UNVOTE:
This was a while back, but I feel their defense of Seiko was either desperately tryinng to defend a buddy or trying to gsin towncred if Seiko flips town. Also weird how zzzx comes in strongly townreading sonic after BROs starts to put pressure back onto him.
Seiko x Naomi wrote:

Aye

You should check your logic. Whiteknighting towncred is much less likely in multiball. Defend a buddy, that's plausible but I think Bacon is stupid town.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:42 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1104, Randomnamechange wrote:This was a while back, but I feel their defense of Seiko was either desperately tryinng to defend a buddy or trying to gsin towncred if Seiko flips town. Also weird how zzzx comes in strongly townreading sonic after BROs starts to put pressure back onto him.

didnt reach the part where bro applies pressure imo

also wont continue reading today. im tired
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Ricastle »

Come now, AFB...TWIE isn't even trying to play. He really isn't looking fazed by Sonic's tunnel either, and besides that hasn't been happening for bloody ages. Why are you going out of your way to defend someone who has deliberately sat around and refused to engage?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

In post 1099, Angry Frat BROs wrote::/ I guess. HE isn;'t even the lowest post count in the game though. Randomdget at 4 posts? P2 and Mario at less than TWIE. His ISO reads like someone who is annoyed at Metal Sonic. I find this to be completely understandable and MS's posts wrt TWIE have been extremely egregious this game. If I were TWIE, I wouldn't be so collected!

it's a pattern, though.

this is not the only game wherein twie has sat on the sidelines and been intentionally useless while clearly following along.

and at least the other times he was funny.

In post 1104, Randomnamechange wrote:Sorry, i'm struggling to find time to keep up with thus game and post.
UNVOTE:
Seiko x Naomi wrote:

Aye

:facepalm:

In post 1108, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 1052, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 1044, Ricastle wrote:AFB, give us some solid reads please.

Pedit: We're lynching Seiko. Please hop on.

You can wait until I actually read the thread properly. I'm not going to cough up some half-assed bullshit because someone wants me to be in the game. Guess what: *I* want me to be in the game. Seiko is a townread though so no thanks.

p-edit: Uhhh, "Singer of all fucking people" is very specifically implying its weird that you are townreading SINGER, not that you are townreading only one person. I don't even. I want to call this moving the goal posts, but I just don't know. I do know that if singer flips scum, I'm going to be thrusting pitchforks in your direction over this.

p-p-edit: I think the NAA replace out and last few posts might be from town. Its enough that I don't want to keep my vote there at the moment. Mario Maniac's posts are largely self aware and I don't see anything really town in them after reading his ISO.

Well gee, we all think like you right? I expect through several pages of quarreling to have some people to look better through their thought process. Instead, it looks like everyone but Singer joined a muddy t-shirt contest. Singer is someone who until now, had not been town in the same game. Her reaction to the TWIE thing is my reaction frequently.

Later on, you make a post stating you understand why TWIE isn't producing context. Yet his fucking reasons are the same ones some argued I was scummy for. Particularly the day 1 reads are shit. When I see this repeated ignorance and hypocritical stances across multiple games it is very fucking unnerving.

Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

I would scumread AP for this but he defended the scum this terribly in Street Racers London and was town.

Neon sign AP, if you're town, you're fucking up.

@HH, thanks for the apology.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:58 am

In post 1108, Sonic Boom wrote:Well gee, we all think like you right?

Are you kidding me? I'll give you that I read into your post a little bit to get to my thought of "Huh, why does Titus think Singer being town is weird". I certainly didn't have to go very far to get there though; your English was fairly plain. Your response was to say that there was nothing special about singer but now you are saying that there IS something special about singer (that she wasn't very town previously). I'm ok with that explanation, but confused why you didn't just say that in the first place rather than assert that there was nothing notable about singer being town.

In post 1108, Sonic Boom wrote:Later on, you make a post stating you understand why TWIE isn't producing context. Yet his fucking reasons are the same ones some argued I was scummy for. Particularly the day 1 reads are shit. When I see this repeated ignorance and hypocritical stances across multiple games it is very fucking unnerving.

Slow down, what? I'll agree (and TWIE would too I'd guess) that he hasn't done much of anything this game. My judgment on him despite that is that hes probably town for being up front about that rather than faking content anyhow. When you talk about TWIE's reasons, I don't really know which reasons you mean (see previous point about everyone agreeing that TWIE isn't doing much).When you say "some" I don't know who you mean, a quote might help. Who has repeated ignorance, TWIE? Me? I really don't know what you are trying to say here.

In post 1111, Ricastle wrote:Come now, AFB...TWIE isn't even trying to play. He really isn't looking fazed by Sonic's tunnel either, and besides that hasn't been happening for bloody ages. Why are you going out of your way to defend someone who has deliberately sat around and refused to engage?

Because I have a townread on him and I think all the discussion about his slot has done nothing productive. If you want to just vote him, I won't complain or stop you. I think repeatedly badgering him IS anti-town though and I'd rather prevent that from happening since I think it will increase the odds of him being productive if I do.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:01 pm

In post 1113, Sonic Boom wrote:I would scumread AP for this but he defended the scum this terribly in Street Racers London and was town.

asdlfgjadgjeslkgbsjnzlkbsrjthlk'j sdflkgj d'yw

Right ya. I defended thamateur. Literally one person. and I was 100% right about your case on him being wrong. Congratulations you found a scum for the wrong reasons and you continued to shove scum for the wrong reasons and I continued to not care. I was right about fucking Kaboose all game and no one would sheep me on that.

But ya lets go here Titus. Lets fucking talk about Street Racers. Lets actually go through and analyze who was more right in that game statistically, rather than have a reasonable conversation right here about this one.

I think TWIE is town. If that is your major gripe with me then :neutral: .

I'm not pretending I have godlike reads in this game.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

@AP, So magical fairy dust gets TWIE to contribute? Asking pretty please while voting town? You got a better idea?

You pushed and voted my slot while saying I was providing excuses not to scumhunt (at least I think it was you...hence why I said some people). I really remember the Day 1 reads suck is an excuse.

TWIE says the same thing, and you're not batting an eye. Why?

@AP, your reason for defending amateur was shit there. Your reason defending TWIE is shit here. The people I was scumreading all had horrible reasons for defending amateur. Many people saw what I saw in Street Racers. You and ETL would never listen and provided shitty reasons. You are doing the same thing here.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:11 pm

I was making fun of you, SB :P
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:15 pm

also this metaconversation about twie is even less useful than the original one

stahp
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Cmon Ceph.

Humor is subjective. I dont think the game really needs me to add more as long as sonic boom and zzzx keep posting.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1118, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:also this metaconversation about twie is even less useful than the original one

stahp

This is another weird post from you though, btw.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1119, TheWayItEnds wrote:Cmon Ceph.

Humor is subjective. I dont think the game really needs me to add more as long as sonic boom and zzzx keep posting.

Oh so you'll magical start and constantly contribute if your biggest pushers just shut up...

Or you could actually post things and show you are town.
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

That's because the biggest pusher is the person making everyone miserable
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Hey Ceph can you explain your stance on me
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 954, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:"There is no case on me!"
"I don't want to talk about ricastle's case on me!"

dude come on.

I did.

I do not care to discuss things with ricastle, and still don't. That doesn't make me scum, that makes me ambivalent. And their case for me, being that I tried to get sonic boom to actually do things and was focused on that, doesn't actually seem like tere is anything to say. Like, how do you respond to that? Getting the spamfucks to do something with their spam is antitown? Okay, guess I'm scum.

And I don't really think the oversoul read is that big, but it's sad how you're making it out like I am and acting like that's a read scum-me would have.
notscience + pieguyn

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”