Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1173, MarioManiac4 wrote:Also, I am pushing the lynch for randomidget, who simply votehops and promises content. Will we get any? Not likely! He has 5 posts. There are 47 pages of content and he's only written five posts. That alone should tell you something!

While I agree with this, what content have you produced? I feel like this could easily describe you too, minus the number of posts which is actually worse because you clearly have time while random might not.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Generic is town, Cait looks better

Ricastle and random still need to hang
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by Bacon and Egg »

also
hydrate: seiko

Why the fuck do Ricastle and Rune have hydrate votes? The former is scum and the latter feels like a terrible scumhunter if he even is town.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:16 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1198, Bacon and Egg wrote:This is shallow thinking. Even if they were scum and were scumreading me, they would not say so. I am the only one who is trying to support them, it HURTS their image to try and paint me as scummy.
Why would they keep quiet about a scumread when the pressure is on them and it would be favourable to direct said pressure elsewhere? And it's remarkable that you actually think someone you white-knight should be in your debt...that's such a conceited and warped way to view things. Also it's scummy as shit.

In post 1199, Bacon and Egg wrote:it wasnt a case. I am showing you are scum everytime I reply to you, I will never make a case.
This is really funny because you're actually the one who's being exposed as scum through this debate. This is also pretty much a concession of all your points in - just look at the bacon getting fried, people!
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:45 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

Ricastle is quite obviously scum.
Ric, why would you join a wagon that consisted of your number 2 scum read and sonic boom (Your ex scum read that went from town, to scum to town when he was at risk of getting lynched (must I mention my SB/Ric idea?))?
I also just realised that you broke SB's deal, yet neither of you made a notice of it.

The Seiko wagon is pure shit.
~wgeurts
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
You're such a lame duck wgurts -Bone
And we lied. We're actually Old and Ugly –Aneninen
Speak for yourself Aneninen -wgeurts
Whatever my show now -Bone
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:58 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

didn't we already go through why your SB/ric idea was already stupid?

t bone can you keep your guy down >_>
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:00 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Oh I noticed it. That's why Titus changed the hydrate to singer

Did you not notice that?
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:01 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

But seriously,
Metal Sonic plans to make a deal with Ricastle with Titus, one that is risky as town. Ricastle then sells his vote, also risky if he were town. However they set the deal up in a way they can abandon it yet still hydrate ricastle without looking odd (while ricsatle was hording hydrates). Then Ric abandons the deal and SB makes no mention of it. He also pushes low hanging fruit: rune.
Out of the blue Ric then votes SB (distancing) until the wagon continues to grow where he simply quits and joins the seiko wagon (his reasoning for SB being town again were "I don't like the wagon"). To make matters worse his "top scum read" is on the seiko wagon along with metal sonic. Why as town would you join a wagon composed of your scum reads?
No, it looks like a counter-wagon.
~wgeurts
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:02 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

Titus may have switched it but that really says nothing, you also broke your end of the deal without a care in the world.
It's dodgy as crumpets.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

Oh, you changed the hydrate
after
I pointed out it was suspicious.
So, lel.
Next fake defence please.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

I find myself agreeing with Bacon and Egg.
They can be town.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:10 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1209, Espsyoncheage wrote:Oh, you changed the hydrate
after
I pointed out it was suspicious.
So, lel.
Next fake defence please.

lel

you're really dumb. Check again.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:12 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 929, Espsyoncheage wrote:Metal Sonic, in the Team Mafia Vanilla Nightless you said you don't make deals as the risks aren't worth it. Yet in the post I quoted earlier (I'll admit my brain farted and I should have seen what you pointed out) you have gone ahead and made a very risky deal... for town.
Let's say you're town, you would have figured out that giving your hydrate away to a random player is very dangerous. However I seriously doubt it was random. You and Titus both jumped to hydrate Ricastle the second he played his part. This to me indicates there has been discussion between you two about this deal. I don't think town Titus/MS would make this deal, exactly for the above reason. As there's no way they can know for sure that Ricastle's town, and giving the PR to scum could be devastating. No, with the above I seriously doubt this deal was made with a town mindset, which brings us to the thoughts behind why you would make this deal as scum.

If Ricastle isn't part of your faction then it's still a risky gamble. The TWIE lynch support however would benefit you, still I doubt this is the case.
I suspect Ricastle and SB are scum together. Ricastle stated that he would scum read all that don't hydrate themselves, yet when he's offered this deal (which is really not town motivated) he poses no questions. If he were town he should have been more cautious about giving his vote to a random player, yet he showed none of this.
However if Ricastle was scum with SB, this little scum theatre would distance them, give Ricastle a "valid" reason to hop onto an early possible wagon and it allows SB to hydrate his scum partner with "valid" reasons. Further more they even went ahead to set the deal up in such a way that they can abandon the TWIE wagon but SB can continue to hydrate Ricastle without looking suspicous.

Metal Sonic is a player that loves little gambits like this, titus his partner also is a clever player. So I can see them planning this and executing it (it certainly wasn't a spontaneous "aaaarg, I need this guy lynched"). It went way to smoothly with too little questions posed between the two parties. Metal Sonic doesn't like deals because of risks, however this may not actually have been a deal at all.

That's all, need to discuss with my other heads.

Not voting either yet, however I want this possible associative to be here for if one of them flips scum this game.

My mistake, the ISO thing fucked up
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

In post 1212, wgeurts wrote:
In post 929, Espsyoncheage wrote:Metal Sonic, in the Team Mafia Vanilla Nightless you said you don't make deals as the risks aren't worth it. Yet in the post I quoted earlier (I'll admit my brain farted and I should have seen what you pointed out) you have gone ahead and made a very risky deal... for town.
Let's say you're town, you would have figured out that giving your hydrate away to a random player is very dangerous. However I seriously doubt it was random. You and Titus both jumped to hydrate Ricastle the second he played his part. This to me indicates there has been discussion between you two about this deal. I don't think town Titus/MS would make this deal, exactly for the above reason. As there's no way they can know for sure that Ricastle's town, and giving the PR to scum could be devastating. No, with the above I seriously doubt this deal was made with a town mindset, which brings us to the thoughts behind why you would make this deal as scum.

If Ricastle isn't part of your faction then it's still a risky gamble. The TWIE lynch support however would benefit you, still I doubt this is the case.
I suspect Ricastle and SB are scum together. Ricastle stated that he would scum read all that don't hydrate themselves, yet when he's offered this deal (which is really not town motivated) he poses no questions. If he were town he should have been more cautious about giving his vote to a random player, yet he showed none of this.
However if Ricastle was scum with SB, this little scum theatre would distance them, give Ricastle a "valid" reason to hop onto an early possible wagon and it allows SB to hydrate his scum partner with "valid" reasons. Further more they even went ahead to set the deal up in such a way that they can abandon the TWIE wagon but SB can continue to hydrate Ricastle without looking suspicous.

Metal Sonic is a player that loves little gambits like this, titus his partner also is a clever player. So I can see them planning this and executing it (it certainly wasn't a spontaneous "aaaarg, I need this guy lynched"). It went way to smoothly with too little questions posed between the two parties. Metal Sonic doesn't like deals because of risks, however this may not actually have been a deal at all.

That's all, need to discuss with my other heads.

Not voting either yet, however I want this possible associative to be here for if one of them flips scum this game.

My mistake, the ISO thing fucked up

Also damn phantom quote
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:15 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

In post 797, Sonic Boom wrote:@Cait Sith, I feel that sometimes people forget my posts too. Check outpost 60.

Singer's obvtown, damn it. Now that means hydrating her won't work.

Unhydrate

~Titus

Must mention you also unhydrated though.
~wgeurts
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:16 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

Nvm.
Why are all my posts in ISO in reverse order?
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:17 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

do you eat beans and shove them into your ears? cause you brain fart every time you post
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:22 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Just because you agree with someone's scumhunting doesnt mean they are town in a multiball.
The game is slowing down so I should be able to srart contributing.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1203, Ricastle wrote:Why would they keep quiet about a scumread when the pressure is on them and it would be favourable to direct said pressure elsewhere? And it's remarkable that you actually think someone you white-knight should be in your debt...that's such a conceited and warped way to view things. Also it's scummy as shit.

The way YOU view things is the one that is ridiculously scummy. A hypothetical ns-scum would grab my words and try to ride them in order to survive. I am Wisdom, my word counts, and ns knows it. He would in no fucking way express dislike at my defending him like he did. He does it because he is town and he genuinely worries that I might be scum. It's all about fucking motivation.

But go on, twist everything into a world where motivations don't matter and everyone is scumbuddies
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1218, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1203, Ricastle wrote:Why would they keep quiet about a scumread when the pressure is on them and it would be favourable to direct said pressure elsewhere? And it's remarkable that you actually think someone you white-knight should be in your debt...that's such a conceited and warped way to view things. Also it's scummy as shit.

The way YOU view things is the one that is ridiculously scummy. A hypothetical ns-scum would grab my words and try to ride them in order to survive. I am Wisdom, my word counts, and ns knows it. He would in no fucking way express dislike at my defending him like he did. He does it because he is town and he genuinely worries that I might be scum. It's all about fucking motivation.

But go on, twist everything into a world where motivations don't matter and everyone is scumbuddies
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:25 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1203, Ricastle wrote:This is really funny because you're actually the one who's being exposed as scum through this debate. This is also pretty much a concession of all your points in 1141 - just look at the bacon getting fried, people!

manipulation at its finest

"look at bacon, they're so being exposed as scum"

Unfortunately for you, people know me and I will soon be obvtown to them if I am not already
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1217, Randomnamechange wrote:Just because you agree with someone's scumhunting doesnt mean they are town in a multiball.
The game is slowing down so I should be able to srart contributing.

yeah "lets doubtcast the townreads on the person i started pushing because i had to post something"
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:30 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1207, Espsyoncheage wrote:But seriously,
Metal Sonic plans to make a deal with Ricastle with Titus, one that is risky as town. Ricastle then sells his vote, also risky if he were town. However they set the deal up in a way they can abandon it yet still hydrate ricastle without looking odd (while ricsatle was hording hydrates). Then Ric abandons the deal and SB makes no mention of it. He also pushes low hanging fruit: rune.
What the hell was risky about it? Get real!

In post 1207, Espsyoncheage wrote:(his reasoning for SB being town again were "I don't like the wagon"). To make matters worse his "top scum read" is on the seiko wagon along with metal sonic. Why as town would you join a wagon composed of your scum reads?
WHAT? I never said either of those things! Oh and you do realise this is multiball, don't you?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:33 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1219, Bacon and Egg wrote:The way YOU view things is the one that is ridiculously scummy. A hypothetical ns-scum would grab my words and try to ride them in order to survive. I am Wisdom, my word counts, and ns knows it. He would in no fucking way express dislike at my defending him like he did. He does it because he is town and he genuinely worries that I might be scum. It's all about fucking motivation.

Oh look, another person conveniently forgetting this is multiball. Although it's fair enough in your case because if you acknowledged that your entire argument would fall apart leaving you exposed.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:40 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

in other news zzzx is probably town...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”