Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:41 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

I already explained how multiball is completely irrelevant to what I am saying, so yeah
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:42 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1224, Sonic Boom wrote:in other news zzzx is probably town...

agreed

in other news you're still voting town
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:50 am

Post by Ricastle »

What, via your reasoning as to why they are town? Because that holds no water. You cannot apply scumhunting tells in multiball. Fucking simple as that.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

In post 1195, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1179, Generic wrote:I suspect the exact wording of what the name of the purple group are called will be a town tell, because I cannot see anywhere a sample role pm to tip off scum.

Something to keep in mind. I nearly threw it out there but I only have one vote on me, by a player that has voted about 27 other people along the way.
^good as confirmed town

You've also brought to attention what could be a useful one-time pseudo-investigation tool. Thanks for that!

AFB had better provide some content the next time he's here, or else.

Randomidget...fuck low-hanging fruit, he's, like, buried in the fucking dirt fruit. I'd like to know your other choices for lynch today, Mario, because whatever they are they're almost certainly better D1 options than someone who isn't even here yet.

If the scum don't have fakeclaims (which they do if alignment is tied to flavor (which it probably isn't since someone claimed to be Cabd (except I guess something about tridras so idk))), then the mod will probably just tell them this if they ask, which they've probably done now that this has been pointed out.

I can't stand your handwave of Generic, who by the way still replaced scum and also whose presence is not going to make me happy. I don't generally replace out from such situations, but if that was something I did I would quite likely do it.

Also, you're threatening AFB here for not having content while calling random low hanging fruit (which doesn't make him town incidentally)?

In post 1204, Espsyoncheage wrote:Ricastle is quite obviously scum.
Ric, why would you join a wagon that consisted of your number 2 scum read and sonic boom (Your ex scum read that went from town, to scum to town when he was at risk of getting lynched (must I mention my SB/Ric idea?))?
I also just realised that you broke SB's deal, yet neither of you made a notice of it.

The Seiko wagon is pure shit.
~wgeurts

It's multiball, who fucking cares who else is on a wagon day 1? I'm sure you've absolutely never voted with a scumread and always check vote counts to see who is voting a player before you add your vote to the pile. Who cares about a silly RVS 'deal'? But here this slot goes again. I'm actually a bit confused that this hasn't been run up yet.

In post 1207, Espsyoncheage wrote:But seriously,
Metal Sonic plans to make a deal with Ricastle with Titus, one that is risky as town. Ricastle then sells his vote, also risky if he were town. However they set the deal up in a way they can abandon it yet still hydrate ricastle without looking odd (while ricsatle was hording hydrates). Then Ric abandons the deal and SB makes no mention of it. He also pushes low hanging fruit: rune.
Out of the blue Ric then votes SB (distancing) until the wagon continues to grow where he simply quits and joins the seiko wagon (his reasoning for SB being town again were "I don't like the wagon"). To make matters worse his "top scum read" is on the seiko wagon along with metal sonic. Why as town would you join a wagon composed of your scum reads?
No, it looks like a counter-wagon.
~wgeurts

That's not risky.

It's one vote.

Pushing Rune is hardly scummy, especially during his "let's see what happens if I essentially claim scum" phase.

I won't criticize you for trying to solve the puzzle because I don't really care what you do as long as it hopefully involves being lynched.

In post 1219, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 1218, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1203, Ricastle wrote:Why would they keep quiet about a scumread when the pressure is on them and it would be favourable to direct said pressure elsewhere? And it's remarkable that you actually think someone you white-knight should be in your debt...that's such a conceited and warped way to view things. Also it's scummy as shit.

The way YOU view things is the one that is ridiculously scummy. A hypothetical ns-scum would grab my words and try to ride them in order to survive. I am Wisdom, my word counts, and ns knows it. He would in no fucking way express dislike at my defending him like he did. He does it because he is town and he genuinely worries that I might be scum. It's all about fucking motivation.

But go on, twist everything into a world where motivations don't matter and everyone is scumbuddies

you may have a point here actually, my only counterpoint is "lolmultiball" but attacking you did look like a great way to get lynched today in that situation.

In post 1223, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1219, Bacon and Egg wrote:The way YOU view things is the one that is ridiculously scummy. A hypothetical ns-scum would grab my words and try to ride them in order to survive. I am Wisdom, my word counts, and ns knows it. He would in no fucking way express dislike at my defending him like he did. He does it because he is town and he genuinely worries that I might be scum. It's all about fucking motivation.

But go on, twist everything into a world where motivations don't matter and everyone is scumbuddies
Oh look, another person conveniently forgetting this is multiball. Although it's fair enough in your case because if you acknowledged that your entire argument would fall apart leaving you exposed.

fake overconfidence noted

-Ceph

P.S. I have too many scumreads :(
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:19 am

Hydrate: singer

Because I don't think there's enough support for p2
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Ricastle »

AFB has been posting a lot without much content. Random has barely been in the game; I don't think being low-hanging fruit makes him town, but a lynch on someone who has simply not done anything isn't my idea of a good D1 lynch. I'd much prefer to hang scum that could give us significant information.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:03 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1223, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1219, Bacon and Egg wrote:The way YOU view things is the one that is ridiculously scummy. A hypothetical ns-scum would grab my words and try to ride them in order to survive. I am Wisdom, my word counts, and ns knows it. He would in no fucking way express dislike at my defending him like he did. He does it because he is town and he genuinely worries that I might be scum. It's all about fucking motivation.

Oh look, another person conveniently forgetting this is multiball. Although it's fair enough in your case because if you acknowledged that your entire argument would fall apart leaving you exposed.

Being a multiball is completely irrelevant to a town thought process and tone.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:07 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Like, scumhunting itself is null. The way it's done though, is town. Scum will also scumhunt, but the way to do it will be different from town since mafia have their own win con to think about.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Exactly. The point was how ns disregarded the best way for his image, his wincon, his probabilities of dying and prioritized scumhunting.

But Ricastle just cares to mislynch people, so "lolmultiball nothing you say is valid"

It reminds me of me-scum in bastard games, where I'm like "no IC is not conftown, masons are not conftown, this is bastard".
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Ricastle »

Yes because Seiko is on an IC/Mason level of town, right? Dear me.

Sucking up to your WKing would NOT be the best thing for his image. That would just make him look desperate. But apparently you aren't seeing this because your posts are the word of God.

That's fine and dandy GIF but there was nothing necessarily town about Seiko's scumread. They could easily replicate their paranoid attitude as scum in a game where they are also out to hunt scum, as far as I see it. And if they use such an attitude to hunt scum then why wouldn't they?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:33 am

In post 1234, Ricastle wrote:Yes because Seiko is on an IC/Mason level of town, right? Dear me.

Sucking up to your WKing would NOT be the best thing for his image. That would just make him look desperate. But apparently you aren't seeing this because your posts are the word of God.

That's fine and dandy GIF but there was nothing necessarily town about Seiko's scumread. They could easily replicate their paranoid attitude as scum in a game where they are also out to hunt scum, as far as I see it. And if they use such an attitude to hunt scum then why wouldn't they?

p2
p2
Townie
p2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:51 am

Post by p2 »

I'M GETTING PUBLISHED, GUYS
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:52 am

!!!
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

#1138, @Bacon Multiball. Call someone scum when you think they are pushing town, yet agree with their logic. If you're right, he supported you. If you're wrong, he called you scummy. Either way, he gets an no from his perspective without getting dirty.

@1142, After you FoSed/voted Wolf House and me you got there. Just cut to the chase Ric is town. Seiko is scum. That's why their theory changed in #1148.

#1150, Marquis subbed out of Signs and Void because IRL + gamespeed as scum. He gave decent interactions with me before subbing out.

#1174, Ignoring Generic until he actually has read the game. The whole gee scum would not know the name of town is stupid and Generic isn't stupid.

#1235, Yes, HH is scum. Sonic and I disagree here.

@AP, Really, you want a case based on content, when you're giving him a pass not to produce content...he's not going to produce any. Thus, such a case is impossible and you have an excuse not to vote him.
As long as you say you will not vote him for doing nothing, he will continue to do nothing.

So what do you want to do to get him to contribute?
Pedit:
@p2 Congrats. Now psychoanalyze me please.

~Titus
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:59 am

I've never been called scum for posting a gif before. That's a new one.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1238, Sonic Boom wrote:@Bacon Multiball. Call someone scum when you think they are pushing town, yet agree with their logic. If you're right, he supported you. If you're wrong, he called you scummy. Either way, he gets an no from his perspective without getting dirty.

Once again, multiball has nothing to do with this. ns was getting wagoned. Someone calls him town and fights the wagon. Calling that person scum achieves what for ns?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1240, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 1238, Sonic Boom wrote:@Bacon Multiball. Call someone scum when you think they are pushing town, yet agree with their logic. If you're right, he supported you. If you're wrong, he called you scummy. Either way, he gets an no from his perspective without getting dirty.

Once again, multiball has nothing to do with this. ns was getting wagoned. Someone calls him town and fights the wagon. Calling that person scum achieves what for ns?

for you to suck up to him even more to get his attention
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

was ns ever at any threat of getting lynched though?

i DID try to wagon him, but looks like it disbanded as well. gah.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1241, Sonic Boom wrote:for you to suck up to him even more to get his attention

that makes no fucking sense. Can you start using your brain for a few seconds?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1243, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 1241, Sonic Boom wrote:for you to suck up to him even more to get his attention

that makes no fucking sense. Can you start using your brain for a few seconds?

here u go defending scum again

did u like defending my best bud shos in Mod Error? did you? sure got a kick out of it. i did too!
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Explain his scum motivation in scumreading me. 1241 made no sense.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

@HH, Now you oversimplify. I have been calling you scum well before your GiF posting.

@Bacon, Ego at not getting lynched bc scum won't bus and Titus wants it, so he can ML you. Towncred. Making your defender think you are more town because you attacked them. Remember you are still an underground scumread. Discrediting your other reads. I attack my defenders as scum frequently enough where I see no issue with that from NS/Pie.

The fact is until they get onboard with the push to get TWIE active, I will scumread them. Their hypocritical "Sonic is doing nothing" while we were pushing TWIE and their awkward letting TWIE coast until Sonic and I posted they were buddies screams scum. Dumb town, which I am leaning that way on AP, do what he did. Their whole, TWIE won't give us info is utter shit too. Their meta about face as well.

~Titus
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

your twie push is another bunch of bullshit.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

And no, that makes no fucking sense. ns was getting wagoned. He is not going to think "I will attack Wisdom, who is townreading me, so that Wisdom townreads me more.". He is going to think "I will work with Wisdom to shake off this wagon". The twisted ways of thinking you and Ricastle are suggesting are unreal. Things are simple.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

wissy im not gonna explain shit until you can tell us first how seiko "advances the game state"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”