Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Angry Frat BROs »

Your stance on my post about Singer was pretty weaksauce and I don't really know what your mission statement has been in the game. Which could be SB's fault and whatnot for being a spammy chatbot, but who knows. Like I said, I don't have good reads right now because I haven't sat down and attempted to read the game in a peaceful setting.

I mostly want to dunk the wgeurts hydra for being scumfucks or PL Sonic Boom for being rude to TWIE, spamming, and starting shit with me.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:31 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1386, Generic wrote:How is it? You clearly are handing ceph responsibility of my read, and you wualify your points aimed at a player not even here now with a 'but'.

All I'm getting from your hydra is a personal issue with me, which seems to have created ore emotive reaction than if you genuinely believed I was scum and you were responding from a town position... And the only head not hiding from direct conversation with me has referred my read to the head that is....

Simply reads like a hydra the no hoped they could steamroll a player for a mislynch, one of you knows me and therefore knows I ain't low hanging fruit, refusing to engage with me over some excuse about a past game from over a year ago which allows you to ignore me now, and then when one of you does engage with me it's not a unanimous hydra call anyway...

Well you had better make it unanimous, cos based on the interaction I have managed to squeeze out of your team I'm happy with a scum read.

I do agree with this tbh. It's hard to fish reads out of the whole Sonic vs Bacon and Egg situation going on, but this is a good catch.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Generic »

Well I seem to have managed to find you guys out as scum.

So I guess I have my own methods of doing things.

But hey, well done with the name jokes, score one for you guys... Your reaction to the fact others are applying meta to actually figure me out, when one of you could meta me but has decided to build straw men with an apparent grudge against me he's been harbouring for over a year, and the other hasn't really got going in the game or really got a read on me but is outraged that I'm getting town read. Strange outrage too, considering you just claimed to not be making a hard push on my wagon, you seem to care an awful lot.
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

Man fuck people talking past me this game.
When I ask you to quantify something, quantify it. Quantify which post you're talking about when you say "weird reaction" instead of just being like "OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH" because literally that's all I'm seeing in this last post from you.

Generic wrote:Strange outrage too, considering you just claimed to not be making a hard push on my wagon, you seem to care an awful lot.
I'm getting pissy because you're talking past me and that's one of my biggest pet peeves. I'm asking you specific things and you're responding with 'oh ur scum' and I want to know if it's because you're scum or if you're just an idiot.
Feel free to actually respond to questions or don't, piss me off and motivate me to make an actual case on you.

-Cheet
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:39 am

If Sonic and Generic are scum I'm going to feel justified every time I feel like scum trying to make a shitty dodgy push on me.
-Cheet
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:40 am

Mario wrote:I do agree with this tbh. It's hard to fish reads out of the whole Sonic vs Bacon and Egg situation going on, but this is a good catch.
Lol.
Of all the shitty things to agree with.
Why do you agree with this Mario? If you agree with it why aren't you voting me?
:roll:
-Cheet
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1398, Angry Frat BROs wrote:And you never responded to this that I saw.

i dont respond to useless questions. I had already given my reads.

If the question stands, yes, I still don't like you. You've been a non-presence much like capcom, and with this being multiball you have even more of a reason to be.

Why is Mario and the wgeurts hydra scum?

~Wis
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Generic »

You ain't gonna feel justified with regards to me.

But how about this, you two need to apologise to me if I flip scum in this game.
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1393, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
AFB wrote:Oh Generic is town. I figured that out in like 15 seconds of reading Generic posts.
Are.
You kidding me? :/
-Cheet

In post 1395, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:He entries with a 'townslip' and slings a ton of shit without actually trying to engage anything or read the thread and he's town?
How in the world are you reading him as town?
I'm not pretending I'm feeling strong here. But like. How do you get a strong townread off of that? That makes no sense q.q
-Cheet

Not hard since I referenced the points twice, but just so you don't start claiming a blood vendetta too, there you go.
p2
p2
Townie
p2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:43 am

Post by p2 »

It's not that I think you're terrible sonic; I just thinking people would be able to develop better reads if you just took a short break and gave us time to think.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1407, Generic wrote:You ain't gonna feel justified with regards to me.

But how about this, you two need to apologise to me if I flip scum in this game.

If I flip town should I say.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:43 am

If we're scum why would we need to apologize?
Wow you're so town.
Guys look how town Generic is.
Zzzzz.

Generic wrote:Not hard since I referenced the points twice, but just so you don't start claiming a blood vendetta too, there you go.
You might have a point if I was trying to diehard argue you were scum in those posts. But I wasn't.
Course you don't really care about that, right?
-Cheet
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Generic »

You would need to apologise for creating a claimed vendetta against me. One that you then do not bother to expand on. That lacks a lot of class if it's a tactic.

So I take it you agree. Good.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1411, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:If we're scum why would we need to apologize?
Wow you're so town.
Guys look how town Generic is.
Zzzzz.

Generic wrote:Not hard since I referenced the points twice, but just so you don't start claiming a blood vendetta too, there you go.
You might have a point if I was trying to diehard argue you were scum in those posts. But I wasn't.
Course you don't really care about that, right?
-Cheet

Nah. Cos your panic is brought on by concerns that people might actually pay attention to what I'm pointing out. Caught scum do get so animated.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:47 am

In post 1406, Bacon and Egg wrote:You've been a non-presence much like capcom, and with this being multiball you have even more of a reason to be.

This literally makes no sense. Its makes the opposite of sense.

Mario is scum because hes overly defensive. When we were making a defense of TWIE's activity that mentioned him, he felt the need to come in and defend himself from an implied statement that he is a lurker. Trying not to step on anyone's toes but does crap like buddy up to Generic over his Cheetoes case whilst not voting Cheetoes.

Wgeurts is scum because I've played with him and they are scum. Their coordination as a hydra makes zero sense. Its all smoky and not really doing anything.

Buuuut, ya need to read this game before I commit to these :down: :left: :right: :up: A B: HADOUKEN

P-edit: I <3 recent P2 posts. P2, can I be your P1?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:49 am

I wouldn't need to apologize for Ceph not liking you.

Generic wrote:Your reaction to the fact others are applying meta to actually figure me out
Who's applying meta to you? Are you ordinarily an ass who talks past people as town and changes the subject every other post?

-Cheet
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:51 am

Ten a.m., waking up in the morning
Titus makin' posts, gonna pull out my hair
Gotta make a post gotta make 'em serial
Seein' everything, the time is goin'
Tickin' on and on, everybody's spammin'
Gotta get down to the actual content
Gotta catch some scum, I see my spam (my spam)
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1414, Angry Frat BROs wrote:This literally makes no sense. Its makes the opposite of sense.

it makes perfect sense

~Wis
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:55 am

I don't even know what your case is. We are scum for lurking? Not even factual.

This isn't comparable to capcom at all and its way easier to be invested as scum in multifaction games. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=30724
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1414, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Mario is scum because hes overly defensive. When we were making a defense of TWIE's activity that mentioned him, he felt the need to come in and defend himself from an implied statement that he is a lurker. Trying not to step on anyone's toes but does crap like buddy up to Generic over his Cheetoes case whilst not voting Cheetoes.

Wgeurts is scum because I've played with him and they are scum. Their coordination as a hydra makes zero sense. Its all smoky and not really doing anything.

I don't necessarily disagree with those reads but the reasoning is weak. In Mario's case - there are town people who are overly defensive. That doesn't indicate scum. In wgeurts's case - they are a new hydra. Lack of coordination tells us nothing.

There are actual reasons those two are likely scum and those are not them.

~Wis
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:56 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I want opinions from Randomidget.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1418, Angry Frat BROs wrote:I don't even know what your case is. We are scum for lurking? Not even factual.

This isn't comparable to capcom at all and its way easier to be invested as scum in multifaction games. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=30724

It's comparable in regards to you. You lurked on purpose there. You are not being a presence here therefore it's likely you're doing it here too.

Coasting is best for multiball scum because in addition to not getting lynched they want to avoid getting shot by other scum. So yeah

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1420, MarioManiac4 wrote:I want opinions from Randomidget.

And I want opinions from you. You completely ignored my last post to you.

~Wis
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1415, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:I wouldn't need to apologize for Ceph not liking you.

Generic wrote:Your reaction to the fact others are applying meta to actually figure me out
Who's applying meta to you? Are you ordinarily an ass who talks past people as town and changes the subject every other post?

-Cheet

Name calling now? Aren't you the Internet tough guy.

Just because you are trying to side step the main issue with bullshit claims of anger... You know what, let it stand on its own. People can see you panicking, and they can see you are basically without any argument.

So you carry on with your little rant. Like I said you can both apologise to me at the end for your attitudes.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:58 am

Cool then we are on the same page! I was going to say "gut" but I decided to throw you a bone.

I'll let you know when we're actually caught up and N' Sync.

p-edit: don't hold your breath.

p-pedit: Then you are just objectively wrong about proper scum play in multiball games and this argument is pointless to continue.

MORE EDITS MAKE IT STOP

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”