Mini 1663: Rick and Morty Mafia (Game Over)

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1049, Titus wrote:RBD, I think Ari is scum regardless of your alignment. He could be hammer posturing on kthx, bad at scum with you, etc. An Ari flip where he is not vanillaizer scum firms you. A vanillaizer flip suggests but does not confirm you are town. You could be avoiding voting Ari because you are scum with him. All rational roads lead to Ari scum.

You are not defending Ari and refuse to vote him. That's a neon flag you're scum with Ari if your last comments about kthx Ari have any weight.

I will not be voting Aristo with lufan still alive here. She will be left alive and lose the game.

All rational roads to me are leading to kthnx scum at this point. Elbrin is already voting him. Aristo should be voting him. KJ has expressed interest in voting him. Why should I not be voting him?
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Because I am town and I am not voting kthx today.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Aristotle is scum and thus will not vote. KJ voting kthx should suggest they are unaligned. Elbrin voting him just means you persuaded him better than me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1052, Titus wrote:Aristotle is scum and thus will not vote. KJ voting kthx should suggest they are unaligned. Elbrin voting him just means you persuaded him better than me.

So then with those four voting kthnx and him not getting hammer he would be confirmed scum to you right?

If kthnx is town, and it dosnt end with me, KJ, Aristo and Elbrin voting him. It would mean the pool has three scum in it. You already have Elbrin as "conf town" and you just said that would suggest KJ-kthnx aren't scum together.

@Aristo - Its basically your call today. Either you are voting kthnx or you are getting lynched. Nothing else can possibly happen.
You don't earn
loyalty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Titus »

RBD, I would want to see how that happened. Short of a miracle, Ari is the only one I want wagoned.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1047, Titus wrote:Then why aren't you voting Kthx?

Because this is a growing read and I just came to this. Notice my insistance upon Elbrin until now.

Reading up on posts after this atm.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Elbirn »

How does Aris flip cement rbd as town or scum? If ari is scum, he could have cooperated with town by targeting a town-rbd or a town-jingle no?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Crap that was directed at titus last post on the previous page
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Ah fuck it.

VOTE: Kthnx.

If you are town and we lose, sorry.
If you are scum, fuck yeah!

That I haven't been lynched now makes me more certain in this.
Something has to haopen today, so here we go.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1056, Elbirn wrote:How does Aris flip cement rbd as town or scum? If ari is scum, he could have cooperated with town by targeting a town-rbd or a town-jingle no?

It's not 100% perfect but if Ari doesn't flip 2 shot vanillaizer, at least one of Jingle RBD must be scum as they both couldn't be vanillaized even in a broken NAR world. Probably both. Given RBD's refusal to vote Ari, my suspicion would go there.

If Ari flips 2 shot scum vanillaizer, it suggests that Ari is not aligned with RBD/Jingle because Ari would put up more of a fight if forced to vanillaize his buddies.

Ari could still be scum with RBD/Jingle and they could be pretending to be vanilla (possible given broken NAR) but much less likely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

Hmm, I was not expecting Ari to vote here.... interesting... but it does fit within a RBD/Ari/Jingle universe...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Titus »

If Ari scum refuses to vote, it would likely have left me to decide between Jingle/RBD and Kthx/KJ most likely... but Ari doesn't take that move... why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Not certain I understand your musings titus. Aris vote read like a bad bus to me.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1062, Elbirn wrote:Not certain I understand your musings titus. Aris vote read like a bad bus to me.

I know this is #WiFoM but if I were scum, bussing would be dumb.
I would either take the bullet or draw the nolynch by continuing on RBD.

What possible good would bussing do?
I'm not gonna get town cred.
I'm still gonna be "confscum" to RBD and possibly Titus, among strong reads from others.
It would do me zero good to bus right now.
But okay, see whatever you like.

This is the most confscum I have been without actually being scum, like, ever.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1060, Titus wrote:Hmm, I was not expecting Ari to vote here.... interesting... but it does fit within a RBD/Ari/Jingle universe...

Should Kthnx flip scum, what will it do to your RBD/Jingle/Ari universe, since only 2 of three can be scum at that point?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1050, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 1049, Titus wrote:RBD, I think Ari is scum regardless of your alignment. He could be hammer posturing on kthx, bad at scum with you, etc. An Ari flip where he is not vanillaizer scum firms you. A vanillaizer flip suggests but does not confirm you are town. You could be avoiding voting Ari because you are scum with him. All rational roads lead to Ari scum.

You are not defending Ari and refuse to vote him. That's a neon flag you're scum with Ari if your last comments about kthx Ari have any weight.

I will not be voting Aristo with lufan still alive here. She will be left alive and lose the game.

All rational roads to me are leading to kthnx scum at this point. Elbrin is already voting him. Aristo should be voting him. KJ has expressed interest in voting him. Why should I not be voting him?

Call me dumb or whatever, but can you gimme that bilded part again?
Are you saying Lufan is town or scum here and what does that have to do with my own alignment?
- Jingle
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1063, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1062, Elbirn wrote:Not certain I understand your musings titus. Aris vote read like a bad bus to me.

I know this is #WiFoM but if I were scum, bussing would be dumb.
I would either take the bullet or draw the nolynch by continuing on RBD.

What possible good would bussing do?
I'm not gonna get town cred.
I'm still gonna be "confscum" to RBD and possibly Titus, among strong reads from others.
It would do me zero good to bus right now.
But okay, see whatever you like.

This is the most confscum I have been without actually being scum, like, ever.

If kthx is scum, a lynch of all 5 town on the wagon would be possible. Not probable mind you but possible. This would make the 2 off wagon look really, really bad. Someone on kthx wagon is going to be scum, there's no way both partners would just ignore the wagon. You could be the bussing scum mate.

Course if kthx is town the game is already over and we're all wasting our time, as a bus would be required to lynch scum and scum wouldn't bus when they could force a no lunch and win. Tho the fact that this hasn't happened pretty much means he's scum.

Regardless of your alignment your vote is exactly where it should be, so gj.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1065, Aristophanes wrote:Call me dumb or whatever, but can you gimme that bilded part again?Are you saying Lufan is town or scum here and what does that have to do with my own alignment?

Im saying im pretty sure lufan votes me with you flipping scum. With kthnx flipping scum I think lufan actually will rethink things.

Titus wrote:Hmm, I was not expecting Ari to vote here.... interesting... but it does fit within a RBD/Ari/Jingle universe...

So we are going back to a universe where Aristo/Jingle are both scum? How does that one work again?
You don't earn
loyalty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Why bus here though?

Ari would know I am town and have zero incentive to bus since I have openly stated that I have zero intent to resolve RBD/Jingle versus KJ/Kthx.

Without my vote, town could never get a lynch off. If kthx flips scum, the presumption would be that he bussed. The better play in his spot is to be a wish washy obstinate asshole and take his lynch tomorrow, yet he does the decidedly sub optimal thing and busses.... I don't think so.

I am firmly in the Jingle RBD Ari camp atm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1067, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 1065, Aristophanes wrote:Call me dumb or whatever, but can you gimme that bilded part again?Are you saying Lufan is town or scum here and what does that have to do with my own alignment?

Im saying im pretty sure lufan votes me with you flipping scum. With kthnx flipping scum I think lufan actually will rethink things.

Titus wrote:Hmm, I was not expecting Ari to vote here.... interesting... but it does fit within a RBD/Ari/Jingle universe...

So we are going back to a universe where Aristo/Jingle are both scum? How does that one work again?

You aren't vanilla. That's how it works.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1069, Titus wrote:You aren't vanilla. That's how it works.

If those were the roles why does Jingle actually use their role last night (im just going to assume if they are scum they are one shot to prevent an easy forced win)? In that case scum would have just said that Jingle did something, leave that a mystery, and then ended up in a spot where if there ever was a no lynch Jingle activates his role and scum auto-wins. You know how easy it would have been to just push through a no lynch today if that was the setup?

Also it doesn't account for the fact that Elbrin would have been the "second kill" instead of what you are apparently claiming in KJ since as Elbrin has pointed out AND you agree with, Elbrin is confirmed town. How was there one kill without KJ being saved or blocked?

You are trying to create a scenario where you are right here.
You don't earn
loyalty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Such roles are deactivated in Lylo.

RBD, you are not vanilla in that setup. You changed yourself with KJ being the most likely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Btw, you're arguing the equivalent of hated never existing because Lylo f2f. Hateds tend to lose hated in Lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Titus »

F2f is makes Lylo autoloss. Dunno what I originally had. Damn auto correct.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

RBD, if lufan would vote you after an Air flip, we need to remove Air scum today and pray our protective roles lied and duck things up for scum. The lufan issue will always exist. It's a lame copout. If you think Ari is scum, vote him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”