MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Well, seeing as Ricastle is my secondary lynch, I could do a lot worse than be on his wagon, especially if the Random one won't take off.
VOTE: Ricastle
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

OMFG I HAD A LOAD OF QUOTES QUOTED AND NOW THEY HAVE DISAPPEARED.
I will do it later, but this it surmised. I went through a period where I was lynched day 1 a lot. I definitely get better as the game goes on, but I'm getting better day 1.
I dislike how some people are scumreading me for both OMGUSing and not reading the thread, which are hard to do together.
Ricastle used a goid worf whivh I had forgotten - whiteknighting. That is why i'm scumreading eggs.
I have played another large - NY 179.
Will reread last few pages and try again later.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

You won't find a single town game of mine where I don't "whiteknight" my townreads. Once again, you're being shallow.

I'm speaking for me, but the reason I am scumreading you is neither not reading the thread nor OMGUSing. It's the depth you are giving to your reads, which feels like you have absolutely no desire to figure out anyone, but all you care about is to post something because you have to.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1562, singersigner wrote:This is a really weird hypothetical question not knowing how the numbers lay...why ask Wisdom? (I might've missed the context in my perusing) Also, what's the interest at this point with no flips or any real wagons at this point?

singer why are you not reading the thread? If you saw what I answered and how he followed up you would understand why he asked.

Your play is very mediocre so far and not helping me townread you. Before this, you asked me why TWIE is town, what was the point of that question?

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:16 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1559, Angry Frat BROs wrote:I'm off to an early townread of Ricastle.

i want to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. I figured you would end up resisting his wagon when I saw you putting off reading him and trying to get attention onto others.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:18 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1558, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Pie says this is "town" wisdom

But its multiball so it could just be "multiscum"

So what exactly is pie townreading me for? Because I am pretty sure that "lolmultiball" doesn't cancel every towntell there is.

~Wis
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1577, Bacon and Egg wrote:You won't find a single town game of mine where I don't "whiteknight" my townreads. Once again, you're being shallow.
Is ignoring your scumreads' rebuttals to all your points on them and still tunnelling on something you do in all your towngames as well?
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

ive answered to everything important youve said. Unnecessarily dragging out 1v1s is only helpful to scum in my experience so I am trying to avoid them.

~Wis
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:22 am

Post by Generic »

B + E:
I really don't get your supposed town read on Hun... Seems so vague even when you gave the read initially. The post you highlight as liking for town is at best null, and contains the 'let me openly disagree with my other head so we appear to be genuinely indecisive in our play' tell.

I really want you to expand on what makes Hun town to you.
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:25 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

i dont have anything specific beyond what ive said.

~Wis
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Generic »

Oh right, well at least I now know to completely disregard that read from you. It's built on absolutely nothing.
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:36 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

dude. I just read a little of your exchange with HH because I literally did not remember nor care about why you were scumreading him. It's a bunch of bullshit. HH scumread your predecessor, so, as expected, they continued to scumread the slot when you replaced in. And you took issue with that and the fact they didn't try to reconsider their read by reacting with you and OMGUSed them. The rest is just bullshit upon bullshit. Calling out Cheetory for letting Ceph, the head who knows you among them, handle you while he is trying to do other things? Wow so scum.

You are probably someone who doesn't like being scumread and you are reacting on it. Guess what, if you want not to be scumread stop caring about being scumread and try scumhunting instead. You are not helping anyone by prolonging your exchange with HH or by trying to shift attention back to it when it's obvious nobody cares about it.

~Wis
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:39 am

Post by Ricastle »

destroyed your entire case on me so unless you feel like responding to it now I'd suggest you start looking elsewhere.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:40 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

I dont need to respond to you to get you lynched. See, that's the mistake all scum make in games with me

~Wis
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:41 am

Post by Generic »

I engage people and assess their reactions. Like yours.

You expected me to accept your town read on him when given two opportunities to expand on it you have admitted its based on absolutely nothing.

You want to handwave away my read, more power to ya. But your reaction to my dismissal of a read you yourself can't be bothered with is far more reactive than it should be. So why are you panicking?
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:43 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

i dont think you know what panic means

~Wis
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Generic »

As for my issues with Hun. You clearly haven't read it. I dismissed his vote on me because that vote is like a sticker in the wind. Lands on whoever happens to be stood in the way of it at he time.
But then they started trying to assert me as scum without talking to me. I called them on that, because if someone wants to push my wagon Thaler can do it talking to me. They tried to avoid having to engage me basing it on some unexplained vendetta against me from more than a year ago. As you point of, one of them knows me well and even admitted that they aren't able to win in an argument with me... So basically answering why they wanted to avoid me.

Head number 2 decides they can't hide from me but instead of legitimising the read puts all the onus on the other head. Some weak shit shot not yet being involved in the game and qualifies the few points they want to bring up against the slot with further distancing from it being their view.
So I place my vote and apply my pressure. Other head now panics and tries to concoct a reason to straw man the actual argument with name calling and claims I am antagonising... Leaving the rest of you to back away from the argument and ignoring it.

It's clever, but I won't be ignoring the fact they are scum. And nor am I inclined to ignore your attempts to divert my focus, handwave the read and react oddly when I pick holes in your read on them.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:50 am

Post by Generic »

They lost their low hanging fruit from the slot, they got noticeable emotional over the fact I was townread very quickly by several other players, and they even bemoaned me being the one into the slot they wanted to push. Frustration at a tactic they now can't utilise in pushing this slot to mislynch.

And personally insulting me will be requiring the apology. I can wait til endgame for that one.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:51 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Oversoul has been prodded, vca later today
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:51 am

Post by Ricastle »

That's also how mislynches happen.

Can anyone else tell me how tunnelling someone while refusing to neither back up your torn down case against them or even modify your read is town motivated?
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:52 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Things are as simple as I explained them. They were scumreading your predecessor and you OMGUSed them. Everything else is just you tunneling.

~Wis

pedit: @generic
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:53 am

Post by Generic »

Of course it's OMGUS, that's the easiest way to handwave it away wisdom.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:59 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

In post 1594, Ricastle wrote:That's also how mislynches happen.

Can anyone else tell me how tunnelling someone while refusing to neither back up your torn down case against them or even modify your read is town motivated?

This reminds me of my frustration with mastin in xenogears (hint: I was scum).

-Ceph
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

this is the last post I will make on this matter: I don't care to handwave anything away, I don't care to "save" HH from your push, I don't care to shift attention away from HH or anything else you might think I am doing with your vision getting blocked by your tunnel. I am simply telling you they are town, just as I will insist that you are town if HH continue to push you. You two fighting is hurting my wincon, so yes, I will try and break your fight up when I feel it's needed. You are free to continue campaigning against HH if you feel that will help you with something, but at the end of the day I promise you I will not allow them to get lynched. So you can either listen to me now and start actually contributing to the game, or you can think that I am scum with HH or whatever else you are thinking and continue tunneling.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:04 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1597, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:This reminds me of my frustration with mastin in xenogears (hint: I was scum).

-Ceph

you're still not voting him

~Wis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”