Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:05 am

Post by Generic »

But it's posts like that wisdom that makes me think you aren't scum. And if I was really set on ignoring your point I wouldn't have had the interaction I have had with you away from the topic of my top scum read. I have other avenues and I continue to pursue them.

The reason I have pressed this to areas question is because I'm after SOMETHJNG that placates my concerns and certainty. Because all you say to me is I'm tunnelling and wasting my time without an answer to why they are actually town.
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Generic »

*townread question

Fast typing, I will have to start proof reading.
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1597, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:This reminds me of my frustration with mastin in xenogears (hint: I was scum).

-Ceph
Is what I said wrong though? Would you put up with this as town?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Oversoul »

sorry school and other real life issues right now will post friday (hopefully)
p2
p2
Townie
p2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:36 am

Post by p2 »

65 pages
65 pages
p2
p2
Townie
p2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:37 am

Post by p2 »

If D1 ends with a 3 digit page number, I'm replacing out.
p2
p2
Townie
p2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:38 am

Post by p2 »

no, i think i'm just going to give up on scumhunting like a normal person and try to finish my personality psych study really quickly
p2
p2
Townie
p2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:44 am

Post by p2 »

FIRST STEP
SCRAPE EVERYONE'S ISO EXCLUDING THE CHAFF
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

Generic wrote:So why are you panicking?
Generic wrote:And nor am I inclined to ignore your attempts to divert my focus, handwave the read and react oddly when I pick holes in your read on them.
Generic wrote:But it's posts like that wisdom that makes me think you aren't scum.
This progression looks pretty fake to me.
I'd ask Generic to explain, but he'd probably just sidestep and call me scum and then talk about something unrelated.

Generic wrote:And personally insulting me will be requiring the apology. I can wait til endgame for that one.
I call 'em like I see 'em.
If you're expecting an apology you're going to be disappointed.

B&E wrote:singer why are you not reading the thread?
Isn't she VLA?

@B&E
, can you please like.. give me some kind of brief reason why you think Generic isn't scum? Do you have some kind of meta experience with him and he just like.. always plays like he's JFC talking to a crowd rather than actually trying to find scum?

-Cheet
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

If she's V/LA she could just not ask things that are immediately answered afterwards and wait until she has read. Doing what she is doing is just telling me she is trying to make it look like she is here, much like randomidget.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1608, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:@B&E, can you please like.. give me some kind of brief reason why you think Generic isn't scum? Do you have some kind of meta experience with him and he just like.. always plays like he's JFC talking to a crowd rather than actually trying to find scum?

He is town because the way he slipped his lack of knowledge about multiball was natural and I can't see scum handling it like this. You are just disliking his playstyle, and I don't fault you because it's annoying, but that's all it is.

Ceph is indicating he is scumreading Ricastle. Your vote should be there.

~Wis
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:21 am

Bacon wrote:Doing what she is doing is just telling me she is trying to make it look like she is here, much like randomidget.
I'm not really liking singer much right now, but I feel like someone being uninformed on things while being VLA is pretty shrugs to me. I know that I can be pretty uninformed on things even when I am around. >.<

Bacon wrote:He is town because the way he slipped his lack of knowledge about multiball was natural and I can't see scum handling it like this.
Wait why would scum-him immediately know it was multiball? Not really sure I understand that point.

-Cheet
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

My problem is not she is uninformed, my problem is she is asking things before reading to see if they have answers. See I am trying to see what her motivation is - if it is to actually learn about what motivation TWIE had for asking, she could read on and find out. If it was to just ask something just because she had to post something, she could just do what she did.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1611, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Wait why would scum-him immediately know it was multiball? Not really sure I understand that point.

You replace in a 17p and are told you have 2 scumbuddies. Don't you figure it's multiball? Don't you at least go looking in the scumthread for answers? Even if scum don't have daytalk it's a topic that surely came up in pre-game talk.

~Wis
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:33 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Look at the intro, multiball is pretty obvious- tridra and pink.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Generic »

In post 1608, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
Generic wrote:So why are you panicking?
Generic wrote:And nor am I inclined to ignore your attempts to divert my focus, handwave the read and react oddly when I pick holes in your read on them.
Generic wrote:But it's posts like that wisdom that makes me think you aren't scum.
This progression looks pretty fake to me.
I'd ask Generic to explain, but he'd probably just sidestep and call me scum and then talk about something unrelated.

Generic wrote:And personally insulting me will be requiring the apology. I can wait til endgame for that one.
I call 'em like I see 'em.
If you're expecting an apology you're going to be disappointed.

B&E wrote:singer why are you not reading the thread?
Isn't she VLA?

@B&E
, can you please like.. give me some kind of brief reason why you think Generic isn't scum? Do you have some kind of meta experience with him and he just like.. always plays like he's JFC talking to a crowd rather than actually trying to find scum?

-Cheet

Make an accusation, claim it was an enquiry, but instead of actually asking take another potshot misrep. But apparently you are town.

Looks like that will be two of you crying about me after this game.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Generic »

Wisdom, you point about my play style will be redundant when Hun flips scum. Because I will be proved right.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:11 am

"I'm going to prove his point by ignoring the actual substance of what he was saying to sidestep yet again to posture and use buzzwords like misrep where they don't even apply!"
I'm counting to ten.
Deep breaths.
Zen.

Bacon wrote:You replace in a 17p and are told you have 2 scumbuddies. Don't you figure it's multiball? Don't you at least go looking in the scumthread for answers? Even if scum don't have daytalk it's a topic that surely came up in pre-game talk.
Can you at least do me a favour and not townbin him for this all game?
If he's being scummy as fuck and you excuse him based on this past D2 and everyone excuses him based on this I'll be pissed off postgame.
I'm not going to waste my time pushing him because he has these wonderful 'towntells' that everyone is going to hold onto for the next little while. I just want you to know that this isn't a convincing argument to me for him being town and the manner in which he entered this game should make it clear why I feel that way.

Bacon wrote:Ceph is indicating he is scumreading Ricastle. Your vote should be there.
My biggest hesitation with seeing Ricastle as scum is that the manner in which he entered the game would be super unorthodox for scum to be taking atm.
Like.
Why does he ask to be hydrated and why does he immediately push for a mass flavour claim? Is he going tryhard to seem like he's town?

-Cheet.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

yes. There's nothing unorthodox about it.

~Wis
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:39 am

Talking with Ceph.
Hom wrote:-Goes for the hydrate because it's a power; scumbuddies point out the problem; drops it
-Realizes that hydrating is a plurality, so hydrate votes in the first 20 pages are basically irrelevant
Okay. I can get behind this reasoning.
Hom wrote:I can't stand your handwave of Generic
Yepyepyepyep.

Ooo and there's kind of an awkward defense of Axe in there too and he attacks Rune largely based on that push. Potential chainsaw? c:

Ricastle wrote:Ceph, it doesen't really matter anymore, but my original post was a gambit to get hydrated.
I agree with Ceph in that this feels like overjustification on Ricastle's end.

Sure.
VOTE: Ricastle

-Cheet.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Angry Frat BROs »

In post 1571, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Like I don't even understand how asking for a pt is a townslip

If Sonic Boom has a mafia PT with daychat, then they probably wouldn't think about needing a hydra PT. Its not that they asked for a PT
in the thread
, its that they want a PT in the first place. Although I'll admit this is flimsy because it assumes scum have day talk (but lets be real they probably do) and that Titus wouldn't want a hydra PT if she had a mafia one (this could be untrue).
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Angry Frat BROs »

In post 1583, Generic wrote:really don't get your supposed town read on Hun... Seems so vague even when you gave the read initially.

I can't speak for Wisdom, but I'm null-leaning-town on them right now. I like to think I've got a good grasp on Ceph's scum play after Tales of You and the GM large normal. Hes like my ex-army buddy!; my read isn't solid, but I'm not feeling like he's scum here. As scum hes a little bit more withdrawn from the game in a sense- kinda reminds me of myself. I sense earnestness in his posts and *yadayada disclaimer about this being multiball so who knows*, but I'm inclined to go with my feelings on this one which is to just leave him alone for now. Might get a better idea down the road, but frankly I'm not seeing why you are so adamant about this one.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Generic »

Ok AFB, let's discuss someone else. What's your opinion of oversoul?

Have you read what I said about him? Do you have experience with him?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Generic »

Btw, not dismissing your comment there, I don't have anything to say on it simply because it's meta and that's not something I can on next to for that hydra.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Generic »

*connect to

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”