Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Senator »

at this point its CDB or Klingy.

Titus is shamelessly hopping around.
Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Navy.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Senator »

I suppose I must reiterate you don't have the support required to lynch me, but with your help I do the the support to lynch Klingon.

Otherwise it'll be CDB for the day.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2213, Klingoncelt wrote:Why do you want Senator to remain? He's accused most players of being Scum, but hasn't built a case on anyone.

How is that a scumplan exactly?
I have stated a townlean on Senator a long while back, and nothing much has changed it. I don't see his play as pro-scum. I do see his play as abrasive, I am currently reading it as abrasive town. Mostly on gut, I'll admit, but it doesn't feel like a scumsucker to me. Frankly, that he's emerging as a third derp claim runup while no one is analyzing RIP nor asking why they stopped suspecting CDB hardly fills me with much excitment of the prospect of a wagon run on him.

Why does it thrill you?

In post 2225, Senator wrote:at this point its CDB or Klingy.

Titus is shamelessly hopping around.

Vote CDB then.
I lean town on Klingon.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 2226, Senator wrote:I suppose I must reiterate you don't have the support required to lynch me...

Clearly I'm gaining support. I have enough to start a small wagon now. With some fresh blood coming into the game, maybe we can reveal you for the scum that you are.

In post 2226, Senator wrote:Otherwise it'll be CDB for the day.

He was at the point where he was forced to claim, and yet you couldn't get him lynched. Now who doesn't have support for the lynch they are pushing?

As for KC, I might be willing to push her tomorrow. But, I don't like people making stuff up, I'm aiming in your direction.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Senator »

vote: CDB

Riabi literally has a case of butthurt :D
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2228, Riabi wrote:He was at the point where he was forced to claim, and yet you couldn't get him lynched.

What is your take on how that wagon fell apart and why?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 2230, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2228, Riabi wrote:He was at the point where he was forced to claim, and yet you couldn't get him lynched.

What is your take on how that wagon fell apart and why?

My guess is that people bought his claim and didn't want to lynch a PR absent a counter-claim. Honestly, I believe his claim too, it's kind of a weird claim to make if untrue, and it does appear that he crumbed it like he said.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'm talking CDB, not RIP - I thought you were also talking CDB since that's who Senator was talking about.
I will ignore you missing the hole because...yeah, why not.
That said - could you answer the question again based on CDB as who I'm asking about?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:26 am

Post by davesaz »

Senator, you implied knowledge of things. Is that knowledge of RIP or someone else like CDB?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Senator »

I have no clue what you mean Dave.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 2232, Thor665 wrote:
... That said - could you answer the question again based on CDB as who I'm asking about?

Sorry, I got confused... yeah, as for why CDB's wagon fell apart. I dunno there. I never liked the wagon, so I have no personal knowledge as to why it fell apart. I wonder why some people were pushing the wagon so hard when the case was, IMO, so lousy against him.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Thor665 »

Did you read the wagon breakup?
Having an issue with why the wagon existed should not affect your ability to assess how it broke up nor how you feel about the reasoning stated - at least I don't think it should.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:00 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

The Fox is replacing Little Gumball.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:08 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2234, Senator wrote:I have no clue what you mean Dave.

You had been unusually adamant about RIP being a bad lynch, and unusually sure about CDB being a good one. I was trying to gauge the strength of the information you seem to be using to make those absolute statements.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 2236, Thor665 wrote:Did you read the wagon breakup?
Having an issue with why the wagon existed should not affect your ability to assess how it broke up nor how you feel about the reasoning stated - at least I don't think it should.

I scanned it previously, as it had pretty much broken up by the time I subbed in. I'll go through and read it fully now...

Going through and re-reading it, I still can't tell you much about why it broke up, no one seems to spend a lot of time talking about it. It's almost as if the goal was never to lynch him, but only to get a claim out of him, and once that happened, no one cared anymore. It's weird.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Senator »

In post 2238, davesaz wrote:
In post 2234, Senator wrote:I have no clue what you mean Dave.

You had been unusually adamant about RIP being a bad lynch, and unusually sure about CDB being a good one. I was trying to gauge the strength of the information you seem to be using to make those absolute statements.

Nope. You've been trying to push this one under the sly for a while now though. I think RIP is a bad lynch because his wagonis bad, the weay it formed is bad, the case on him is bad, and some of the people pushing it are bad.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:18 am

Post by davesaz »

OK, that's fine. Though I object to your use of the term "under the sly" as I've been quite open about what I'm asking.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2239, Riabi wrote:
In post 2236, Thor665 wrote:Did you read the wagon breakup?

I scanned it previously, as it had pretty much broken up by the time I subbed in. I'll go through and read it fully now...

Going through and re-reading it, I still can't tell you much about why it broke up, no one seems to spend a lot of time talking about it. It's almost as if the goal was never to lynch him, but only to get a claim out of him, and once that happened, no one cared anymore. It's weird.

I agree the breakup was messed up, and have my own theories.

On the presumption that you are town reading CDB - shouldn't your working theory be that the scum were trying to just force a claim and then went and pushed for another claim target (RIP - another wagon you fail to support) So why aren't you considering that in Senator (who actively opposed the RIP counter push)? And why aren't you pushing on some of the people present on both wagons?

Are you town? I had that vibe earlier - I'm losing it now.
Save my opinion of you?
The Fox
The Fox
Townie
The Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:14 am

Post by The Fox »

Hi, I am new to this forum and just subbed in. I am not caught up yet but I did look at the graveyard and will be making reads/votes to the point I have reached.

As I see so far, LicketyQuickety made himself the easy target. However, mafia either helped or stayed out of the fray and let him bury himself. So, now I think Senator or those that stayed away are suspicious.

For now: VOTE: Senator
“Men ought either to be well treated or crushed, because they can avenge themselves of lighter injuries, of more serious ones they cannot; therefore the injury that is to be done to a man ought to be of such a kind that one does not stand in fear of revenge.” - Machiavelli
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Senator »

In post 2243, The Fox wrote:Hi, I am new to this forum and just subbed in. I am not caught up yet but I did look at the graveyard and will be making reads/votes to the point I have reached.

As I see so far, LicketyQuickety made himself the easy target. However, mafia either helped or stayed out of the fray and let him bury himself. So, now I think Senator or those that stayed away are suspicious.

mhmmm.

We should talk about this. Its very interesting you choose to vote me.
The Fox
The Fox
Townie
The Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:31 am

Post by The Fox »

In post 2244, Senator wrote:
In post 2243, The Fox wrote:Hi, I am new to this forum and just subbed in. I am not caught up yet but I did look at the graveyard and will be making reads/votes to the point I have reached.

mhmmm.

We should talk about this. Its very interesting you choose to vote me.

Sure, I am going back to the back and forth you two had. That probably started the wagon. It seems like the wagon got started because of semantics?
Correct me if I am wrong.
“Men ought either to be well treated or crushed, because they can avenge themselves of lighter injuries, of more serious ones they cannot; therefore the injury that is to be done to a man ought to be of such a kind that one does not stand in fear of revenge.” - Machiavelli
The Fox
The Fox
Townie
The Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:32 am

Post by The Fox »

In post 172, Senator wrote:Lickety Wagon is a good wagon. It is serving its purpose.

What was the purpose?
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Senator »

Sure I voted him because he was being dense enough to be scum.

Are you saying you've popped out a vote withoout regard to the current situation?

Pedit: gauging the reactions of others.
The Fox
The Fox
Townie
The Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:41 am

Post by The Fox »

In post 2247, Senator wrote:Sure I voted him because he was being dense enough to be scum.

Are you saying you've popped out a vote withoout regard to the current situation?

Pedit: gauging the reactions of others.

What current situation?
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Senator »

Theorytalk, hun.

Are you aware of the current gamestate, or did you place down a vote without at least checking a VC or reading the latest pages?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”