Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Tammy »

Lol

Here's glork tomorrow when he's inexplicably still alive:

"Wow gee I guess this is my movie game. Can't help it. What's a boy to do?"
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

Movie is supposed to be omgus
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Glork »

It's not really OMGUS given that I was on your predecessor well before you came into the picture, sweetheart.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 577, Glork wrote:It's not really OMGUS given that I was on your predecessor well before you came into the picture, sweetheart.

I'm not into public displays of affection. PEOPLE ARE WATCHING.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Glork »

Well in that case, I meant to say SCUMBAG.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 569, KayP wrote:

In post 566, Tammy wrote:Kayp - you say you've just been poking at people who caught your eye. Do you still suspect frogger? Do you think that Bella has been bussing Shadox? There are three scum so if you think Shadox/my slot/???

Who's your other choice?

Right now, probably ducks.

Simply because you were doing some weird mental jumping jacks up there to justify your dislike of my posts and it reads to me like you're possibly setting me up to go down with the ship if your buddy gets lynched.

You should probably wait to see what I'm going to do. I made it clear that I didn't know what to think of you, and pretty much until that point have been focused on Glork scum and frogger town. I made a possible association tell for you and Glork that I even don't think is that strong.

I'm not going to respond to your previous post because I feel like I've sufficiently explained everything and either you're scum wanting to continue the argument and pick me apart OR you're town who actually thinks they've caught scum and that is coloring how you're reading my posts because instead of seeing it as me explaining myself. I think if you stepped back and read everything as me explaining my thoughts, it would make things more clear. (One thing I will clear up, I'm not at all punishing Glork for other people's behavior in games. It's an example of mindset, a type of tell that I've used. You seemed incredulous to my explanation, so I showed you examples of scum posting similar types of posts as a means of demonstrating what I'm talking about. It's not a hard and fast tell, and I don't find anyone else to think it's compelling as I said, but it's part of where my read comes in.)

kayp wrote:
So, if I had to call three mafia right now... it'd be Shaddox/you/ducks. I don't know why you suddenly think there are three mafia though, couldn't there be more or less? And I'm obviously not stating this is the gospel truth. I still have my eye on Untrod Tripod, who has masterfully done almost less than nothing by skirting around the edges, but nobody answered me when I mentioned finding his play odd and haven't seen anyone really sink into it.

This is a mini normal with 13 players. The standard is 3 scum/10 town unless there is a serial killer, but with there being only one death last night, the possibility of a serial killer is less than it was unless both mafia and sk shot at tth.

(oh yeah, something else I wanted to mention. you said i was being melodramatic about my lynch. You put me at L-1 hours after I replaced into the game. Noone who was on my wagon before I replaced in has removed their vote, which means this lazy lynch is going to continue to fruition because apparently noone wants to rethink and actually scum hunt, which doesn't bode well for us. Also, I'm only interested in really lynching someone who I think has a really good chance at flipping scum because there's an innocent child out there and if they can stay hidden for as long as possible then maybe this town has a fighting chance. So, I would want to be more certain than I normally am that I'm right on my scum read. And I'm really really certain on Glork.)

kayp wrote:
I'm going to try stepping away from this thread for the evening and see if I can cool off a bit and maybe come back at this with a clear head tomorrow, but as of right now, I'd vote any of the aforementioned three people.

This is a good idea and when you do come back, please read my posts with the possibility of me being town. Confirmation bias is a bitch that is already going on too many dates this game.

What do you think of The Bulge?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 579, Glork wrote:Well in that case, I meant to say SCUMBAG.

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 572, Glork wrote:

To say "I don't need to do damage control, I'm town" is an incredibly naive way of thinking. It's also just wrong. Anybody who replaces into a slot that is the leading vote-getter, you have to do something to reduce that suspicion. Damage control is inherently necessary, regardless of your alignment. So this false conviction of "I don't need to do this because I'm town" isn't going to work.

Except in the way he was meaning it was "oh my gods pressure pressure I need to go fix something...let me do damage control." I don't see this being that way at all. I explained what was faulty about the scum reasoning for things I could, for things that people shouldn't really being seeing as scum because they're either surface tells or not alignment tells.

I'm town; I don't need to go oh gosh let me get this wagon off me. Does it suck that I replaced into a game where I'm already the designated mislynch? Yes. But frankly, I don't think I can do much about it. What I can do is point out what is faulty/wrong, and try to get as much content out there for tomorrow.

I feel like with the way this game is going I'm one of the few that is capable of doing that.

glork wrote:
Your "main problem" that I'm big trying to figure out the game is laughable. I can point to half a dozen instances of me trying to figure stuff out off the top of my head. The fact that I dropped the KayP line later in Day 1, asked Shadoxx questions to try to understand his perspective / line of thought (and later asked separate questions to try to figure him out further, even though he hadn't posted even ONCE since my initial inquiry), and even stepped back and asked Bella why she kept following others' leads (instead of just demanding heads or whatever) shows that clearly I am trying to figure shit out.

Oh I don't deny that you've done these things. It's why I said that you only "look" like you're trying to figure out the game. I remember reading once that scum!glork is more protown than most other town players. I wouldn't expect someone of your experience and talent to bumble about dropping scum tells left and right. But what I do expect from town you is a bit deeper of analysis of the game. You're giving the illusion of solving the game, but you don't actually feel like you are solving the game.

glork wrote:
It looks like Tammy took a long look at the pressure on her, picked out the player with the most potential material to drag through the mud, and went all in. Not buying it.

I'm going to give this a long laugh. I took a look at the pressure on my slot and decided to attack the strongest player in the game with the loudest voice who ran through a bibob lynch yesterday due to omgus and being able to outcase/out attack others, and a scum me thought that would fly against a town you? I don't think you actually believe this.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

how are you producing so many words? :o
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Marquis »

Shadoxx8 has not posted in the 12+ hours since his prod, and is being replaced...

REDCOYOTE REPLACES SHADOXX8!
Last edited by Marquis on Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
link in bio
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

o
m
g

evilcoyoteeeee D:

r u scums?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

Hi red coyote! I'll wait to give my thoughts on that slot til I see what red coyote does, though I'm hit and miss on my ability to read him.

~~~

I'm leaning pretty decent town on bob loblaw. I don't get his early game suspicion on my slot and its on something that I can't explain so I can't really prd him on that but from his explanation it looks well thougt out enough as do his other reads and developments. His suspicions and reads tend to flow in a general manner that is easy to follow and feels natural.

Bob - I'm going to ask you to indulge me too. What is your view of the game state with me town?

So town reads are: frogger and bob loblaw. I'm leaning towards a town kayp as I think there is something to my theory that some of our interaction stems from them already thinking I'm scum and therefore there was a sense of persecution here? That's not a good word, but in some instances it doesn't feel like scum throwing dirt.

I'm going to try to gt through the rest of these Isos tonight, but my company will be here super early in the morning and I need to go to bed soon. I'll be back after they leave for work tomorrow.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Hello! I heard y'all needed a replacement.

I knew how much lalala and Tammy trusted me, so I told Marquis that it would be no problem. I told him I'd get the job done for the town. :cool:
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I'll read over in the morning and have a good post for everyone.

UNVOTE: if I am voting anyone, please!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

Hey I see that sarcasm! Though I think in the last game we played it was you who said you don't see my charms like others do :/

I will say that I was completely opposite on my predecessors thoughts on shadox's read on us. I can see the paranoia, but I kinda liked the bit about "God help us if she's mafia". It was a nice touch.

Still will wait to see what rc does though!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 555, SleepyKrew wrote:Is Tammy's lynch predetermined already? Tammy is your lynch going to happen? I might just wait for flips before reading if that's the case.

I was thinking about this post while out for my run and it has all kinds of scum motivation. Like I can see scum going "wait there's already a mislynch on the table and I don't have to do anything! This will be easy peasy." This especially has scum motivation in it because it removes someone from the game who has read him correctly in the past and who he wouldn't have to bother with a nightkill on. And the less he posts, the less I'm able to form a read on him going out the door, which also helps scum.

It doesn't help that kitty's posts were just putting off playing, but I kinda liked this post:

In post 364, Kitty Galore wrote:Ok here is a read list, not great but something...

Bella- lean town
GC-null-
lalaladucks-lean scum-
Glork- lean town-
Fro99er-null-
KayP-null-

in answer to your question, I didn't comment on Fro99er's dislike of ducks posts because I read the last page or so and wanted to ask questions and contribute while on a short break at work phone posting.

Bob Loblaw-null
Shaddox-lean newb town
UT-null
TTH-null
BiBob-lean town
Bulge-null

I had every intention to be more active than I have been and I just dropped off. I started a new job and the hours and training are kicking my ass. This is a pretty heavy game and it is my 4th on this site. I hate having this many null reads. I will try to make more sense of this and I will be more active as I am almost through my training phase.

The reads are flimsy but I like the complaint about having so many null reads.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

or I'm lazy
cmon Tammy
To be clear: quack
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay yeah, I've pretty much done nothing but this all day and I need a break and then sleep.

I'm kinda putting off reading lala and ut. I have an ever so slight town read on lala and a stronger town read on ut. I do need to read back through him but the only time I've been wrong on ut is when we were partners and I told the game he was town, so.

Here's where I'm at:

Town: frogger, bob loblaw
Maybe town: kayp
Nullish: lala, ut (see above -these are mostly here because I need to read)
Hellifino: red coyote, sleepykrew, green crayons (there are some potential associative to glork where he looks like potential soft-bussing he doesn't intend to follow through on, but this is in the working stages in my mind.
Probably scum: the bulge (due to there being nothing at all and I need to look back but he's pretty much overlooked by the other people on my watch list)
Scum: GLORK!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 591, SleepyKrew wrote:or I'm lazy
cmon Tammy

Or you're lazy, but you can't argue that I can't be concerned.

I feel like I can even get a read on a lazy you if you do something.

If you look at your predecessor, she didn't do anything, and if you're town and stay lazy you're a mislynch waiting to happen. Please help me.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Obviously I'm not gonna stay lazy just chillllll
To be clear: quack
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

I think the one thing that is bothering me about Kay is that it seems like she's not reading the whole game. Glork is under her radar because they have similar reads, and even after I quoted the posts from today where Glork is still willing to lynch her, one post has him quoting early game stuff which she jumped all over me for, she doesn't know that Glork has her as a scum read, and just liked him because he also suspected shadox.

So, bleh, IDK, I still lean town there due to what I said before, but if I'm right about Glork then this could be an associative tell in that she's not reading her partner's posts because she doesn't think she needs to therefore doesn't know what he's saying.
Bob Loblaw
Bob Loblaw
Townie
Bob Loblaw
Townie
Townie

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Bob Loblaw »

Heyo cliffnotes posting here

I like how Tammy has played this out, and totally psyched someone else is seeing scum!Glork

VOTE: Glork

Get at me tomorrow I'm gonna pass out.
(and no Tammy, I don't think we've played together before)
Bout to lob a Bob Loblaw bomb; duck.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Fro99er »

All those walls...

UNVOTE:

until I catch up some point tomorrow when on a computer. I know I still owe Tammy a response about my Glork suspicions too.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by Marquis »

grabbity
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis