AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I don't 'hate' no kills, but in this scenario I'm frustrated by how little sense any of this game makes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:07 am

Post by singersigner »

PAGES 11-20
from Oversoul means he’s still scum. >_>
from Ricastle pinged me then and pings me now. Seems like he’s trying to get on top of the game by preemptively giving himself cred.
from Espyoncheange...WHOLEY SHIT HOW DID I MISS THIS. Really good catch from him about randomidget’s vote/hydrate of Sonic. Weird dynamic here...
could be scumbuddies...?
-Titus hasn’t tried forming a townblock so I think that’s in her favor as town, lol.
from Axe is completely arbitrary since with multiball you have no idea if someone could be on the other scum team...
Page 13 reaffirms my initial Axe read and new Ricastle read.
and from HH/Cheetory...I don’t think I read it that well the first time. He’s always saying the things I want to say (like in S&V).
Metal’s response in is sad because is that really all he has to respond in a post 50% dedicated to the things his hydra’s saying??
Which Cheet then noticed in
from Titus/Sonic is alkdjfsbahlisjghasidgj because that’s the SAME SHIT that made me scum read her in the first place in S&V. Her superiority complex is UNREAL.
from Matal/Sonic is akjlsdfhbpiajsdgh because he’s so caught up in his tunnel that he hasn’t tried to engage with people to get those other reads. Though I can concede to being better at townhunting than scumhunting, as is my usual prerogative.
from Metal/Sonic...you say you have a hydra PT to hide reads in when Titus made a public post asking for a PT to be made, and you’ve previously referenced being able to discuss things in real time about your reads with regards to certain players...it sounds like you’re being very specific about what you’re public about and what you’re not to fit your objective.
from Seiko is weird because it is basically the severalth post saying the same thing about how Sonic Boom isn’t advancing the game state, in an unconvincing way, replicating the whole TWIE/Sonic Boom thing in the first place.
from Cheetory...MY SPIRIT ANIMAL.
from Seiko...did you follow Signs and Void much? If yes, how might you compare Titus play from here to there? From what I’ve seen of Titus, her town play might be closer to the chest (and I only say that having familiarity with her scum play trying to resemble her town play). She’s willing to give those town reads freely as scum in order to create favor within what she needs to be a town block. What are the differences you see? Does multiball factor into that?
from Cheetory...OH GAWD MORE SPIRIT ANIMAL.
from Sonic Boom...ok, I remember pointing out that the sheer amount of effort from this is probably town, but I feel obligated to point out now that it’s the kind of stuff that’s easily fakeable. What’s NOT as fakeable is the commentary on it, which surprisingly enough, doesn’t have as much IoA as I would’ve thought upon a second read.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:07 am

Post by singersigner »

PAGES 21-30
Random thought here, but I’m thinking that Titus not being 100% clear on the setup with regards to multiball/hydration might not be the scumtell I would’ve thought, since she’d be damned sure to do her homework as scum.
from Seiko is unnecessarily tossing a discredit toward a townread on HH/Cheetory.
from Titus/Sonic is WHOLEY GEEZUS. This response to Cheetory about why you overlooked his obliviousness is like...how do you ignore things like that for towncred as scum? How do you overlook careless errors as scum and ever push mislynches? This looks like justifying something Cheetory caught on to... 
from randomidget...how can they look town if they haven’t posted enough? What would not contributing as much have anything to do with the mechanic? Alternatively, what makes a replacements inherently look town? This seems like a copout on taking a stance on who you want hydrated.
from Bacon is a whole bunch of reads that don’t have any definitive substance to them. They can be easily faked and mostly IoA (particularly his reads on Seiko, Sonic, random, ricastle, me, HH, TWIE, Rune, Espy, Oversoul, and p2...yeah ok almost all of them). I’m interested in seeing how his read on me evolved... [edit] [double edit]
from Ceph is a good point about Titus sucking up to me, but so has Metal Sonic...I’m just not really sure she’d be that stupid? It’s all WIFOM, but it’s something I’m certainly paranoid about.
from Rune...”if I die and flip town”...oh man, this might just be wishful thinking of a scumslip, but shouldn’t you still be talking in absolutes like your first post? This sounds like you’re trying to gauge how fucked you are if you’re wrong about Axe...
from Espyoncheage...ok I kind of like how he dissects Bacon’s reads list, especially after I put them on my “to watch” list.
In post 638, Espsyoncheage wrote:
In post 611, Ricastle wrote:For all their talk about advancing the gamestate, Seiko has made very little effort to do so themselves. Most of their time has been spent arguing with Sonic about holding up the game which in turn was...holding up the game...subsequently, the only scumhunting they've actually done so far is a weak and forgettable push on Oversoul. They also quickly abandoned the conversation with me about the game in general. This all leads me to believe that their crowing about the gamestate is just a ploy to look useful. I also hated their responses to Sonic's initial push on them, looking back. It reads very much like "these are the wrong reasons to catch me".

I highlighted this in our hydra PT, so I'm just gonna put it here too, because I like this a lot.

Agreed.
by Titus/Sonic.... >_>
by Wisom is lolexcuses.
by Seiko is the second time they called the wagon stupid without saying why or what they make of it...are the people on it stupid? Are their reasons for being on you stupid? Is it scum-motivated? Stupid-town motivated? What?

I like tomatoes.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2550, Sonic Boom wrote:I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE HYDRATED SINGER

Because Hydrating Seiko went very poorly evidently?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:08 am

Post by singersigner »

PAGE 31-40
by Seiko...someone once told me that my scum game is much calmer under pressure, and my town game is snarky and lashes out when under pressure...I’m starting to see what that looks like.
and from Titus/Sonic...what made you decide I was “obvtown” between these posts?
from Seiko...how did you go from to this? That whole exchange between you and Bacon is very weird.
from Seiko PINGS ALL OF THE RADARS.
Ugh, ok, so pages 34-37 are terrible to read and full of people who are just baiting the other...
I can’t tell if p2 is using his methodology of scumhunting as a ruse or legitimate thing... :x

PAGES 41-60
from Sonic is something I want to keep track of because in their followup, it looks like a cover-up for mistaking the fact that there are two scum teams and they know the one so they’re only looking for the other... (follow-up was )
from Mario pings me because it’s like an excuse to be bad/not contributing anything meaningful until the playerlist gets smaller...a preemptive excuse to still be alive by then, if you will.
from Bacon...of course replacing is null for the most part, but you can still comment on the slot...do you think those who have replaced but not become integrated with the game yet are still town?
from Seiko...HOW WAS JESSICA’S REPLACE OUT TOWN WITH NO POSTS. Like...I can see why you can’t argue that it was scum, but how the FUCK do you argue that it’s specifically town?
from Bacon...how did you feel about Rune’s posting around my ?
from Bacon...you previously mentioned how there was a difference between scum scumhunting and town scumhunting, and since you and Sonic are having this debate about “advancing the gamestate” where do you specifically see that coming from a town-Seiko mindset as opposed to a scum-Seiko mindset?
from Bacon...ok but what makes that more likely to come from a town-TWIE than a scum-TWIE? It sounds like he’s just trolly either way so it basically sounds like it boils down to a “gut” read that you’re trying to justify with words.
from Generic is unnecessarily antagonistic...do you always play like this, or just when you’re scumread?
from Sonic...so do you think my V/LA specific to this game was anti-town?
from AFB...what is that even supposed to mean? What’s the difference between what your gut is telling you and what your head is telling you and what’s the purpose of being really vague about it right now?
from Cheetory/HH...lol.
from Generic...what in the literal fuck is this deal about...
from AFB is reasonable and doesn’t really look like defending a buddy, but admitting to lynching a town read in seems pretty dumb?
from Bacon IS LITERALLY THE THING HE IS ACCUSING RICASTLE OF WTF.

I like tomatoes.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 2549, singersigner wrote:@Sonic...are you dumb? Town hate no kills because they're left with literally the same information they had going into night, which is considerably less than scum!

wat?

why would town hate the removal of scum's greatest weapon?

WAT THE F SINGER IM NOT READING THAT

p-edit: probably singer wouldnt have died either. and we wouldn't hydrate scum
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:09 am

Post by singersigner »

PAGES 61-70
from TWIE expresses the same sentiments I explained to Titus at the beginning of the game about it not mattering that the hydrate go to someone highly regarded as town which is A++ for town mindset.
from Bacon...did you see anyone doing this? What makes you think that?
from Bacon...here you say that Ricastle seems way more capable and skilled than random...yet you think he’s so easily caught as scum because of the masterful scumhunter that you are? Why are you justifying random not lasting long as a reason to let him slide for today?
from Sonic...but why did you have to ask in the thread? Why not just PM the mod, or continue talking via other mediums. It seemed theatrical and calculated.
from randomiget...ugh, I see this crap from scum all the time. -_-
from Bacon...if you had read the thread you’d realize why I was only skimming at that point. Now reading everything in context, I did see your answer, but I didn’t know why he was appealing to you in particular, and I still don’t. I asked about TWIE because he had been trolling up until the point you gave a read on him and had been up for discussion of a policy lynch because “might hit scum!” and then you come in with a fairly unsubstantiated town read on him.
from Cheetory/HH...MAOR SPIRIT ANIMAAAAALS.
from AFB...why WOULD you assume mafia have day talk...? :igmeou:
from TWIE is one of the few insightful and not trolly things I’ve seen from him this game, which is a nice breath of fresh air because I agree!
LOL
from randomiget actually looks like scum getting frustrated they got caught for the “wrong” reasons and trying to justify it with “well town do this, too” which if town, should’ve looked more like “obviously it’s not alignment related” or something.
from Cait Sith is finally the kind of thing I’d been missing from them...the reads stuff didn’t present anything too enlightening, but the research into the hydras to try and actually figure out the logistics seemed town-motivated. If they were scum, I don’t think they’d pull off a stunt like this to try and out the real size of the teams. I still don’t get their town read on me, though, which they have yet to really explain.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:10 am

Post by singersigner »

PAGES 71-80
from Bacon...this isn’t the first time you’ve put the burden on someone else to “prove” their read, except this time the reads are reversed. Last time you made someone prove why their read was scum when you disagreed and said they were town, and this time you’re saying someone should prove their read is town when you disagreed and said they were scum (well, not as town, at least). Then you exaggerate how “all I’ve done” is ask pointless questions which prove I haven’t read the game (and then proceed to accuse Sonic of not reading), which if you were reading the game you’d see why I took a an official break while struggling to keep up, had posted plenty before then which in fact gave you a solid town read of me, and based off of ONE QUESTION you use that as an excuse to flip on me?
from Bacon...how does this hypothesis change now that you know I couldn’t possibly be scum with Ricastle, and I have literally no reason as scum of either team to not go for his lynch?
from HH...I feel the same way. 
from p2 ZOOOOOMGZ ILY
from Ricastle...I’m actually directing this at Wisdom because he made a very assuming comment about how I must because scum because I didn’t want to hydrate myself and draw the nightkill from the other team. How did it make you feel when my “scumbuddy” then voted to hydrate me?
from Bacon (why do I keep pinging posts from Bacon...JUST STOP POSTING) is so confident I’m scum but like let’s hypothetical she’s town...that’s so out of character for all of your strong reads this game...why’s that?
What I’m noticing at this point is that Wisdom will consistently redirect things back onto other people. He spams so much to stay on top of the game and push his own agenda, but for all his talk about town following up on their shit, he seems to avoid that responsibility with convincing others of reads they disagree with. The following posts by Sonic call him out on this, as well, which I like.
from Bacon...so hypocrisy isn’t necessarily a scumtell, but here you say that Generic keep his reads close to his chest isn’t scummy, yet you berate others for not explaining their reads when you demand that they do. Why is it not scummy when Generic does it, but scummy when you don’t get what you want when you want it?
from Espsyoncheage...on the one hand I can see this as frustrated town, but on the other hand are you really trying to push a policy lynch at this point in the day?
LOL
from ZZZX...oh yeah...you’re still in this game. -_-

I like tomatoes.
p2
p2
Townie
p2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:12 am

Post by p2 »

i love you guys i love you guys
let's not mislynch again ever
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:16 am

Post by singersigner »

PAGES 81-90

WOMP WOMP NIGHT ENDED EARLY AND I HAVE TO GO TO WORK NOW GG NO RE.

Other notes:
KEEPING TRACK OF WHO MENTIONS RANDOMIDGET: Bacon in 2192 wrt teams, Bacon in 2055 questioning the vote, HH in 1921 questioning the vote, Bacon in 1806 again questioning my vote, Bacon in 1726 questioning Cait’s vote, Bacon in 1643 questioning the towncase on him, and AFB refuting it in 1647, Bacon in 1550 making a play to lynch ricastle over random, Bacon in 1427 baiting a vote on him or ricastle, MarioManiac in 1420 requesting */opinions...ok this was boring and I'm probably just being biased toward Bacon since he keeps putting two people as his biggest scum reads but only actually pushing one, which pings my scumdar hard as scum buddies. Hng.

Biggest townreads are HH, AFB, Espyacheage, p2
Biggest scumreads right now: Oversoul,
Seiko
(I guess we'll see what their thoughts are on the night...), Axe (slot),
Sonic Boom
, random, and kind of Rune again...

Bacon is the big question mark because if he keeps trying to push me as scum I'm just naturally inclined to think it's scum motivated because he sees a target and wastes everyone's time bitching about it trying to maintain control of the game which is scum's way of manipulating the gamestate, otherwise I'd just sluff it off as negative utility that I wouldn't miss. I'm still processing that one and would like to hear what he has to say about me proving him wrong. :]

I like tomatoes.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

okay i lied i read them all

hi singer
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

just wondering how i got on your scumreads

may you please stroke my ego by telling me how i got out of that sad spot
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

I'm reading things, but like, Esphydrawhatever needs votes.
Esphydrawhatever. wrote:Ricastle, if we all hydrate ourselves nobody will ever get hydrated. Your reasoning is flawed and you should rethink that tell. However I agree it's a useful start for the time being.
This is the fakest looking thing ever.
VOTE: Esp

I'm also feeling pretty awful about Generic still atm. I think it's real convenient that he fell off the face of the earth after he couldn't reasonably hide behind us arguing with him anymore -.-

Oversoul's also kind of awful and should either replace or start talking more because I also want him to eat rope really badly.

Guys. I'm mad that I was okay with Ricastle lynch. :(

P-Edit:
singer wrote:Biggest townreads are HH, AFB, Espyacheage, p2
I agree a lot alot alot on AFB and p2 townreads.
We're gonna probably fight on Espread once I finish ISOdiving him though.

-Cheet
p2
p2
Townie
p2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:20 am

Post by p2 »

sonic boom we are at page 103 and don't have the time for more of that
THINK ABOUT THE TEAM AND NOT YOURSELF
THINK ABOUT YOUR NATIONALITY
p2
p2
Townie
p2
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:21 am

Post by p2 »

i'm a bit more ambivalent about esp now than i was before but i really wish it were easy to reread the game
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Cephrir »

We are very united re: Esp. They need rope around their necks, down one side, in and out looping around their ankles, tied back around their neck, stuffed down their throat, pushed out their backs, and tied to a bomb.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:25 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2563, Sonic Boom wrote:just wondering how i got on your scumreads

may you please stroke my ego by telling me how i got out of that sad spot

Well...I still really have this paranoia that you guys are buddying up to me. Several times within the first half of my catchup I felt really uneasy, and then towards the 70-80 page range you got into a huge defense of me with Bacon which rubbed me the wrong way again. I wouldn't say you're one of my biggest scum reads, but I can't really call you town, yet, either. I'm thoroughly unsatisfied with how you've explained your townread of me. In fact, Oversoul, Cait Sith, and Axe never really explained their reads to my liking, and I'm paranoid enough to think all of them are scum for it, lol.

@Cheetory...I'm sorry I couldn't really engage with you much. Catching up I didn't really see much I fought you on other than Espy which isn't really something we could engage in at the time anyway. I'll be around tonight if you have any holes to poke in my observations, though. I'd definitely like to hear how you feel their play is scum motivated, though.

I also feel really uneasy about Bert's opening post today which is sad because he replaced in right as I took a break from catching up last night, and my only interactions at the end of the day were me not reading. :shifty:

I like tomatoes.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Bert »

It's okay, I was really tunneled into Ricastle even if hindsight says I threw caution to the wind and went all gut-scumread recklessly when the signs weren't really there if I took off my tunnel spectacles. Easy to say that looking back. But the lynch would have happened whether I joined it or not, I think, so maybe I can say I'm 1% absolved (kidding about the last part)

And the opportunity cost, with no one dead, wasn't as much as if two died last night without cross kills.

VOTE: Esp

It's already known I'm sort of a follower, so you can look at my past posts if you want why I suspect that slot (whether those reasons are weak or not - you can attack me for that lol). But if this wagon (or any wagon) goes down, it won't be because I'm a driving force behind it

/mobile
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:37 am

Post by singersigner »

Um...that wasn't at all what I was referring to...are you telling me these things because you think I asked about your vote on Ricastle? Why are you telling me you're a follower and that you're not a driving force behind wagons...

I didn't like your immediate jump into the thread explaining why you saw it open and then speculating but not speculating on what happened over night...just seemed really odd and out of place. Combine that with your really obscure response to me right now...it looks like you're preemptively defending yourself from something you know I'll think is out of place...

I like tomatoes.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Bert »

That was a response to Ceph, it got lost in all the posts.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Bert »

Well, it was to everyone, but partially to Ceph's last vote on esp. And partially to lose frustrated about what happened at the end of yesterday. I'm speaking my mind.

I skipped over your walls until I have tabs open on my computer to click on the links
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

Esp wrote:NAA is town by the way, I find myself agreeing and recognising his thoughts.
Why are any of these reasons for him being town?

Esp wrote:Cheet, oversoul is town as hell what are you doing?
Anyway, await more soon.
Awkwardddddddddddddddd.
>:c
Why is anything Oversoul has done town? At all? Ever?
This read is bad. And you defending him is bad.
Defend this defense.

Esp wrote:Sonic is town, but admitting not being able to read Titus?
Singer is nulltown, however "Uh. I wanna say town but I feel like that's more bias from TeamMafia than it is an actual townread. The one thing that gives me townvibes here are her questions to the mod, which I feel could have been done in private if she was scum. But I don't know how much water this holds."? Asking questions in public is a thing that many do as scum.
TWIE is null-scum because of OMGUS-ing Sonic... whereas Sonic is on the townlist.
N'Axe is null-scum because of focus-ing on Rune, even if you don't know him and it could be a town-behavior too?
Hadn't the Rune-alt topic been discussed by that post?
Your read on us... you didn't like anything but you mentioned only one of the heads. Is that enough for calling us a strong read in a large?
Cat Sídhe... yet again, enough for a scumread, but "I don't know what Mala has posted (I assume just the vague singer/Titus townreads), but I don't see anything town there either."
Hedgy reads. All of them.
No hard stances.
Every townread is painted with "but they could be scum so iuno c:"-rhetoric and every scumread is null.
Not necessarily hardcore scummy, but like damn these reads are safe.

Esp wrote:Ricastle, 611 Those reads gave me a MissMarple-positive on town. I remember scumreading someone similar and I was wrong.
UNVOTE:
Why would you not vote someone new here instead of just pulling the vote and then sitting on nothing?

Espewhatever wrote:Sonic, the offer to wagon TWIE still good?
"hey guys i wanna test the waters before i actually vote will i look bad if i vote for TWIE?"

I really dislike that the read on randomidget gets dropped entirely. I'm not exactly sure what about it is striking me, but I think it's mostly that it seems like wgeurts postured really hard about that read being really confident and then he let it go for literally no reason and then nobody in the hydra ever talked about him again.

Espewhatever wrote:That's all, need to discuss with my other heads.

Not voting either yet, however I want this possible associative to be here for if one of them flips scum this game.
I feel like they're hiding behind hydra dissonance as an excuse to not take stances on things. There's no vote for too long in this ISO. [300 posts in-gametime]

I don't.. hate the vote on Ricastle. I think I would be stretching if I picked at anything in that post.

Espewhatever wrote:No, it looks like a counter-wagon.
So you thought that SonicBoom and Ricastle were scum together? Why?

The votes on TWIE and Bacon feel grossssss. Especially disliking this dissonance from only a few posts before those votes got dropped:
Espewhatever wrote:I find myself agreeing with Bacon and Egg.
They can be town.
Finding myself frustrated that they're probably going to excuse it on hydra dissonance. -.-

Oh fuck off they were posturing super hard about Ricastle being scum and never ended up being on the wagon.
I think this is the biggest point for them being scum. I think they were trying to dodge past VCA while genuinely believing that Ricastle might flip scum. It's the best of both worlds. If he flips town they don't show up on the votecount. If he flips scum then they get to hold their push for him up as a defense.

-Cheet
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:44 am

Post by singersigner »

Uh, ok, I guess that makes more sense from a not-responding-to-my-post point of view, but...could you point out exactly what you were responding to with Ceph...because I don't see where he ever addressed you or what you could possible be responding to.

Preview Edit:
Bert wrote:Well, it was to everyone, but partially to Ceph's last vote on esp. And partially to lose frustrated about what happened at the end of yesterday. I'm speaking my mind.

I skipped over your walls until I have tabs open on my computer to click on the links

Ok...it still seems really out of place! Can't shake it!

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”