Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

::crickets::
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Narninian »

Very good point;

CDB has nine lives and lived through a doc claim. (Yes he didnt claim doc, but would a doc claim doc?
I unvoted him for his claim, but I don't think thats enough for me now.

VOTE: Channeldelibird
The extra in is for /in
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 2501, Salamence20 wrote:Well now I know this is flipping scum

Scum are making weird kills. I mean REALLY weird kills. I'm sorry, but either scum is stupid or the majority of the "good" active players are the scum themselves. Senator was a good lynch even if he was town. He killed the bloody miller who basically everyone else town read him which got ANOTHER townie killed and scum failed to kill N2, so if we have a roleblocker, I really suggest he outs who he blocked. Because unless scum tried killing Max directly, I believe the blocker hit the jackpot there.

This game is sad though, so many inactives and the two good lynches were against town members who are insane. First LQ who was just at the point no one wanted to deal with him then Senator who bloody shot the miller killing a hider and planned on probably killing another townie had he lived because he suspected everyone. Neither of them were scum hunters though and neither of them were an asset to the town. So I am going to ask that no one else act like they did, because they got to the point not even the few of us town left wanted them alive.

We're now at the game stage that we need to draw the line on who's town and who's not. 6 dead town. There are 15 of us left alive. IF my earlier prediction of 7 anti-town was correct we'd be a sort of lylo where the game would be out of town's hands and reliant on 3rd parties swinging around and offing scum themselves. But let's be generous here and assume 5-6 anti-town. 5 is being a pipe dream and 6 is hopeful. That means we need town to get on their feet now and if our PRs has anything (which so far they've been lucky not to be hit even once), now would be the time to out it if it's concrete.

Also I hate to say it, but a lot of my town reads were on the Senator wagon and since there were 9 on that wagon, there is definitely at least 1-2 scum on it. With 2 dead we're down to 7 to look at and from my perspective 6 others.

1. Klingoncelt
2. Channel Delibird
3. davesaz
5. Narninian
6. ArcAngel9
7.displaced
8. Riabi
12. Titus
13. Sinsun1
14. RIP
16. Thor665
17. PeregrineV
18. Nero Cain
20. Suzune
21. LittleGumball

Riabi, Suzune and now RIP are in my new list of townies.

Suzune makes a good point in why Sala dies which from her game-play so far is not hard to believe came from an analytical townie perspective of their death. Another thing is that Sala said they'd sheep Thor the next day which could be another reason, albeit small reason to be dead which would shine a small lean town on Thor.

Now onto the other wagons of yesterday. Narn and CDB. I think there's no denial at least 1 of these 2 are scum if not both from how the action is playing out. I think I'm going to go with CDB being that scum. He's town reading Thor and Thor is scum reading the hell out of him, too many people are following him, he's basically an ass-hat and the thing about town reading Thor is I believe he is trying to buddy Thor.

VOTE: CDB

Another reason why I am changing my tune towards CDB is that there seem to be too many VT's and weaker than VT's floating around. Too many roles that hinder town over helping it. So some people trying to blend in as "VT" are likely scum at this point.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:27 am

Post by davesaz »

<workday>

Once we have a scum flip we'll be swimming in data from all those wagons, which is good.
We have to be careful not to focus too much on hard defenders. N1 results indicate a probable blocking or healing role, and something happened N2 to Senator's shot.
I missed a possible but unlikely reason for the N1 result, if scum also targeted Saint.

One of the things KlingonCelt said was pointed out as seemingly having too much info. She mentioned a vig without there having been any results which pointed to one. When called on it she danced around the issue saying she expected multiple kills in a large, but it still raises the question why she'd think vig and not SK for the source of the expected kills. One possibility is a BP scum, which is sometimes used as a way to balance town killing roles. Or asking about vig while also looking like genuine town can be an indicator of being a BP SK herself (though lack of even more kills speaks against that). I'm not ready to string her up to test the theory but it should be remembered for later.

Personally I thought CDB's response to the wagon seemed town, but I'm having trouble remembering proactive scumhunting from him. That doesn't mean there wasn't any, but as I said <workday> which translates to <look this up later>. In the meantime, I'm on board for seeing where this goes today.
VOTE: CDB
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:32 am

Post by davesaz »

said a lot and there is a vote, but where's the scum read? If you think there are that many scum, who are your candidates? For that matter, how about town reads? You said lots of town reads were on Senator but didn't identify them.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2551, Narninian wrote:CDB has nine lives and lived through a doc claim. (Yes he didnt claim doc, but would a doc claim doc?

...what?

To both lines - I need more explanation of that.

In post 2553, davesaz wrote:One of the things KlingonCelt said was pointed out as seemingly having too much info. She mentioned a vig without there having been any results which pointed to one. When called on it she danced around the issue saying she expected multiple kills in a large, but it still raises the question why she'd think vig and not SK for the source of the expected kills. One possibility is a BP scum, which is sometimes used as a way to balance town killing roles. Or asking about vig while also looking like genuine town can be an indicator of being a BP SK herself (though lack of even more kills speaks against that). I'm not ready to string her up to test the theory but it should be remembered for later.

I agree with this, had similar thoughts, and like that you brought it up.
We're still lynching CDB today though - so don't shift that vote.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

Well that scum kill told me that my reading people might be totally fucking off this game rather than Senator being a total dumbass as the sole reason.

For that reason, am going to give Thor a pass for awhile. Still think he is scum, but I need some distance to reevaluate that read.

CDB I still think is town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Narninian »

In post 2555, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2551, Narninian wrote:CDB has nine lives and lived through a doc claim. (Yes he didnt claim doc, but would a doc claim doc?

...what?

Basically mirroring what you've said. There were a lot of counterwagons/defense of CDB yesterday and I think that was scum's doing. He also lived through the night after claiming a character that would be the clear/only logical choice to be the doctor. I know he claimed a vanilla townie, but I'm thinking that is increasingly unlikely with 2 heavy negative town roles and a townie role already outed.
The extra in is for /in
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Titus »

Oh I forgot.

Bold any immediate questions for me please.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Sinsun
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Titus »

@Sinsun, Explain this...

Senator who bloody shot the miller killing a hider
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2557, Narninian wrote:

...what?

Basically mirroring what you've said. There were a lot of counterwagons/defense of CDB yesterday and I think that was scum's doing. He also lived through the night after claiming a character that would be the clear/only logical choice to be the doctor. I know he claimed a vanilla townie, but I'm thinking that is increasingly unlikely with 2 heavy negative town roles and a townie role already outed.

So you're saying you bought his claim yesterday because you thought he was saying *wink*I'm not a Doc*wink* and that, therefore, scum not killing him equates to him being scum?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2556, Titus wrote:Well that scum kill told me that my reading people might be totally Smurfing off this game rather than Senator being a total dumbSmurf as the sole reason.

For that reason, am going to give Thor a pass for awhile. Still think he is scum, but I need some distance to reevaluate that read.

CDB I still think is town.

"I am thinking my reads might not be all that accurate, so I need time to reassess them...except for that CDB read, that one is solid."

I feel like I have to be reading this wrong.
Clarify your current thoughts?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2527, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2524, Titus wrote:Salmance is the only player that really gives me the jeebies on that wagon. If I had to pick a second scum on there, I'd go Nero/Narnian but those would be stretches that make Strech Armstrong look like a seasoned tunneller.

I would pick CDB and probably you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Titus »

I need to reassess my reads but it's not like I stop believing I am right because I need to reassess.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Narninian »

In post 2561, Thor665 wrote:

...what?

So you're saying you bought his claim yesterday because you thought he was saying *wink*I'm not a Doc*wink* and that, therefore, scum not killing him equates to him being scum?

yup, you've summed up the logic of a factor I have.
Its obviously not rocksolid by itself.
The extra in is for /in
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 2560, Titus wrote:@Sinsun, Explain this...

Senator who bloody shot the miller killing a hider

Easy. I've been at the line of believing he hid behind Saint this entire time and still do. So if I am right, Senator killed two town, whether he meant to or not he shot one of which we all believed (including the hider) that he was indeed town miller. I am of the belief that Senator, being as arrogant as he was resulted in TWO heavily town read people because of his straight forward arrogance.

@Thor, yeah, I pasted the list without colour coding anything but I did put 3 of my current town reads directly below it. Right now, due to actions that have been going on, I am in the belief that Riabi, RIP and Suzune are all town with a slight town read now on you do partially because of what Sala has said before he died.

Right now, my scumdar seems to be having the heebie jeebies so I don't fully trust it right now, but top 3 candidates I currently have are CDB, Narn and ArcAngel. CDB is the heaviest currently with Narn being 50/50 on and ArcAngel I am under the guess of being plain mafioso that does not care for her role and using V/LA as an excuse to not post and therefore not draw suspicion.
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:48 am

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 2546, RIP wrote:I will decide the lynch today

LMAO

In post 2518, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Senator(9) - Riabi, KlingonCelt, Titus, Sinsun1, Salamence20, Nero Cain, ChannelDelibird, Narninian, Senator
[Lynch!]

Based on this alone, without having read reasoning for voting, I'd probably put my scum placements on either Kling or Titus, and Nero and, if I HAD to put a 3rd and knowing that Salamence is town, either Sinsun or Channel or Narn.

I'd put Suzune as town because I townread Jamierus. I'm liking Dave.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:50 am

Post by RIP »

I read salamander and he literally has 7-8 posts with no info. What a waste
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:51 am

Post by RIP »

Thor what if I told u I know one thing.

This = town.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:56 am

Post by RIP »

Klimt is PR town or scum. I know this
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:59 am

Post by RIP »

Klingon I meant
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: CDB

Utterly amazing that somehow that did not get lynched yesterday, and Senator did instead.

Can someone summarize all claims that have not already flipped?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:14 am

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 2545, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2544, LittleGumball wrote:i lied i'm in the middle of reading a couple things instead of doing the smart thing and just going to bed already but I want to point out that i'm p sure that senator (aka confirmed town) thought that kling was scum so maybe that's a thing to do some research on (sorry if there's a claim or something obvious i missed)

k no more posting for me tonight

Me mostly, but he suspected everyone, and I do mean
everyone
else as well. He didn't have a case on anybody.

He was being ridiculous.

Doesn't mean he can't be right about you. I'm in the middle of reading though so I'm hardly at all aware of what happened Day 2. And like I said, it's something to research. I'm not automatically pinning you as scum just because someone else said you were, I'm just trying to make a note of dead people's suspicions. There's a reason they're dead and that's usually because scum wants them dead, we just have to figure out why.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 2565, Narninian wrote:
In post 2561, Thor665 wrote:

...what?

yup, you've summed up the logic of a factor I have.
Its obviously not rocksolid by itself.

Clearly he would have lived through the night regardless of whether or not he claimed correctly. Everyone likes to be against him that means that the mafia need no kill a good target that causes distress regardless of claim.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”