EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 966, SleepyKrew wrote:Where the fuck did these pages come from

I could probably be convinced to lynch this too.
Art is cool.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I would vote SK.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:02 pm

I think it's better than NM, who is obviously trying to catch up and contribute.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:03 pm

uh... yeah. worst ISO ever.

VOTE: Skrew
Art is cool.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 860, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 857, Metal Sonic wrote:glork is like frog's brother right?

if that is the case then i'd trust his read over anything else. i mean. yeah. unless, like, frog can fool his bro. i will need to check if this caveat has ever been mentioned

thanks for highlighting this.

i'll look at kayp... later.

yeah this is pretty much the only reason i'm not voting him right now. when i first replaced in yesterday afternoon, i wanted to sheep tammy onto glork but after talking with him, i felt less inclined to do so. my read on your slot is definitely stronger than my read on tammy but i do feel good about her. the thing is that they seem to have a lot of meta/familiarity with each other, so maybe one is right and one is scum? or maybe they know each other so well they are misreading each other? i dont know which is more likely. i really should re-read their interaction, it was just so many words and a lot of it was regarding circumstances i'm not yet familiar with (i have not read the game page to page - just ISOs).

In one of the posts I directed to you where I was talking about Glork, I state how much experience we have with each other. We've played one game together since 2012 and we were both in hydras and he was third party.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:05 pm

kitty was no better. buncha hedgy bs.

pedit: ohh ok. I missed that but i got the feeling you knew each other. that changes things but I really like you both for town and won't lynch that slot without heavy proof otherwise.
Art is cool.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 864, Metal Sonic wrote:i am townreading tammy.

i am notreading her walls.

i think it is just what i did in twin trap to quilford. poor guy. we are best buds now.

okay gal talk to you later~ any more stuff just highlight to me

Before you continue saying that I tunneled Glork, I asked more than once for anyone who was town reading him to talk to me about that read incase I was wrong and to get me to reset in case I was. Not one person talked to me about my case or my read.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:06 pm

lynch the blatantly not-playing player Skrew with me, Tammy.
Art is cool.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I'm paranoid that ETL's scum with NM, but I mean what I said when I have no real read of NM's slot that's not meta-influenced from Bulge. I do have a slight scumread on both Kitty and SK's play, however.

In other words, UNVOTE: Not_Mafia; VOTE: SleepyKrew
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

EBWOP: when I
said
I have
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 872, Fro99er wrote:Hi Metal!

Hi NM!

Tammy, I don't agree with your 759. You needed to cozy up to me to win me over to support your Glork case because you know we are brothers and you had to overcome that barrier. You went after Glork because he was the tougher player to get rid of, so it would be good for scum!Tammy to get rid of the tough players and leave the "weaker" players (read: me). You backed off on Glork when he replaced out because you didn't know who would replace in, not because you suddenly townread him on one replace out post after practically death tunneling that slot.

Metal...why are you townreading Bella/Tammy slot? Read Bella's ISO...she kept voting then not following up on her reads, and all she wanted to do was fit in. Also, are you townreading ETL? If so what do you think of RC's case on UT (now ETL) in 654?

This is so completely backwards and is rather insulting. You can do backbends all you want to find reasons to scum read me but it doesn't make one word of what you're saying true. This just tells me that you're not actually reading anything I've written, and you're not actually interested in finding out my true alignment. I've literally poured my heart into this game since I've replaced in, and I did it knowing I was the lynch of the day. Yes, I hoped I'd be able to get you to see I was town because you seemed to be really trying to earnestly figure out the game, but I was more concerned about making sure that my scum read got lynched after me.

If you are town here and you actually believe this, when this game is done or after I flip, I want you to go back and read my case and read my thoughts about my expectations, because that's what a genuine case looks like. That's what genuinely trying to determine the mindset of someone and figure out this game looks like.

Yes, I can decide that upon one post my entire read was likely wrong. I asked people to talk to me about my read, and nobody did. I'd hoped that if Glork was town, he'd respond to the post I made where I talked about my expectations. I hoped if he was town, he'd recognize that came from town and we'd find common ground somewhere, but he didn't. So you can suck it with your death tunneling; I am always up for recognizing when I'm wrong.

I'm just going to laugh that you actually think that I'd go from "death-tunneling" Glork to deciding he's innocent because I didn't know who would replace in. I'd like for you or anyone to tell me who I'd be afraid to "death-tunnel" as scum more than I'd be afraid to Glork. If I'm going to be ballsy enough as scum to tunnel on Glork, the sky is the fucking limit for me. (I get he thinks he's mislynch bait. I get he thinks he's not a strong player anymore, but I haven't played with him since 2012, except in that hydra when he was third party and I don't count that, so my view of him wasn't that.)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 875, Metal Sonic wrote:Hi frogger!

In post 872, Fro99er wrote:You went after Glork because he was the tougher player to get rid of, so it would be good for scum!Tammy to get rid of the tough players and leave the "weaker" players (read: me).

why can't scum!Tammy NK glork instead?

heh this is a good point. :p
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 895, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 892, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 890, Metal Sonic wrote:holy crap, you joined in 2012. WOW

2002, not 2012

wow WOW

FWIW, I don't live up to the hype.

I love this post, lol. I wish we could play together more often, GC.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 880, Fro99er wrote:Why wouldn't Tammy just point out that she could NK Glork? She never pointed it out once in all her walls, and that's the first thing you thought of.

Why would I?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

My reads are ping ponging all the fuck over the place with all these replacements.

VOTE: no lynch

I have no confidence in any lynch in the next 24 hours.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 889, Fro99er wrote:
In post 882, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 880, Fro99er wrote:Why wouldn't Tammy just point out that she could NK Glork?

Why would she?

Because if she had simply said that, it would have changed how I viewed her push on Glork. If she pointed out she could just night kill Glork, that would be an almost insta-town tell because scum!Tammy would have no reason to point out who she would night kill.

Pedit: GC I think we're in agreement. Had Tammy just said that, it would be an insta town tell. So why didn't she just say that

Why couldn't I say that as scum. It's not something I'd be afraid to say.

Here's a novel concept. Maybe the reason I didn't think about that is because I'm town AND I DON'T HAVE A NIGHT KILL.

It's weird that you think something completely nonalignment indicative would change your whole view of my push when me pouring out my soul to this game and explaining my entire thought process did nothing.

Something is wrong here.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 987, Tammy wrote:

In post 872, Fro99er wrote:You went after Glork because he was the tougher player to get rid of, so it would be good for scum!Tammy to get rid of the tough players and leave the "weaker" players (read: me).

Then why did you never bring it up when it took metal 2 seconds to bring it up?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Don't vote NL, GC. Wow, I was not expecting you to fulfill your just because I quoted it!

SK is a fine lynch, btw. Did you ever townread Kitty or SK?

ETL, would you do a ducks lynch? I don't know if you ever answered this.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 899, Green Crayons wrote:

Also, the entire question - why would Tammy-scum go after a hard target? - is based on the notion that Glork-town is a "hard" target to mislynch, which he didn't seem to think to be the case.

Whether or not he thinks he's a hard mislynch or not is irrelevant. What matters is whether or not *I* thought that, since you know, I was the one pushing it.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 992, Fro99er wrote:
In post 987, Tammy wrote:

Then why did you never bring it up when it took metal 2 seconds to bring it up?

Did not cross my mind.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 986, Tammy wrote:
In post 872, Fro99er wrote:Hi Metal!

Hi NM!

Tammy, I don't agree with your 759. You needed to cozy up to me to win me over to support your Glork case because you know we are brothers and you had to overcome that barrier. You went after Glork because he was the tougher player to get rid of, so it would be good for scum!Tammy to get rid of the tough players and leave the "weaker" players (read: me). You backed off on Glork when he replaced out because you didn't know who would replace in, not because you suddenly townread him on one replace out post after practically death tunneling that slot.

Metal...why are you townreading Bella/Tammy slot? Read Bella's ISO...she kept voting then not following up on her reads, and all she wanted to do was fit in. Also, are you townreading ETL? If so what do you think of RC's case on UT (now ETL) in 654?

This is so completely backwards and is rather insulting. You can do backbends all you want to find reasons to scum read me but it doesn't make one word of what you're saying true. This just tells me that you're not actually reading anything I've written, and you're not actually interested in finding out my true alignment. I've literally poured my heart into this game since I've replaced in, and I did it knowing I was the lynch of the day. Yes, I hoped I'd be able to get you to see I was town because you seemed to be really trying to earnestly figure out the game, but I was more concerned about making sure that my scum read got lynched after me.

If you are town here and you actually believe this, when this game is done or after I flip, I want you to go back and read my case and read my thoughts about my expectations, because that's what a genuine case looks like. That's what genuinely trying to determine the mindset of someone and figure out this game looks like.

Yes, I can decide that upon one post my entire read was likely wrong. I asked people to talk to me about my read, and nobody did. I'd hoped that if Glork was town, he'd respond to the post I made where I talked about my expectations. I hoped if he was town, he'd recognize that came from town and we'd find common ground somewhere, but he didn't. So you can suck it with your death tunneling; I am always up for recognizing when I'm wrong.

I'm just going to laugh that you actually think that I'd go from "death-tunneling" Glork to deciding he's innocent because I didn't know who would replace in. I'd like for you or anyone to tell me who I'd be afraid to "death-tunnel" as scum more than I'd be afraid to Glork. If I'm going to be ballsy enough as scum to tunnel on Glork, the sky is the fucking limit for me. (I get he thinks he's mislynch bait. I get he thinks he's not a strong player anymore, but I haven't played with him since 2012, except in that hydra when he was third party and I don't count that, so my view of him wasn't that.)

Tammy, I don't see why you think it's insulting. I have not insulted you at all.

Instead, you pissed off Glork and caused him to replace out and now I don't feel like playing either, but I will because I have no good reason to replace out.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Sorry didn't mean to quote all tha. Stupid phone posting
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

sorry mod - replace me

This slot is town.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I even fucking said I'd look at your pov if you flip town. But right now you're my top scumread

Could I be wrong? Sure. And that's why I asked you for reads on the ppl you hadn't mentioned because I wanted your input should you have flipped town

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”