Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Mod: Warm LLD for 323
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Warn
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:05 pm

Frankly this personal harassment doesn't bother me, that said, it encourages a toxic and vicious atmosphere on the site and that crosses my boundaries.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

So you can dish it, but you can't take it. Ok, I get it precious. I'll try not to hurt your wittle feelings.

The fact is, your creepy ass comments crossed MY boundries. Get the fuck over it. I'm entitled to my opinion.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

In post 318, Jazzmyn wrote:
In post 316, Plum wrote:I don't think it matters.

I think it matters that you are making up stuff and avoiding a legitimate question.

Regards,
Jazz

In post 319, Plum wrote:Okay.

So how about addressing the fact that you were making up stuff and avoiding a legitimate question?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:10 pm

LLD, what's wrong with you?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Absolutely nothing. What's a motto with you? (shit that's not how that joke works :<)

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:11 pm

People on this website have gotten fucking weird.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:14 pm

I'm sorry your parents didn't teach you some manners. You crossed the line. I made a joke about a school dance being an awkward time, Plum said it wasn't creepy, and you, Jazz and Vi have come out of the woodwork with your SJW bullshit. Rid this website of your antics please. You have no idea who I am.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:16 pm

In post 333, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm sorry your parents didn't teach you some manners. You crossed the line. I made a joke about a school dance being an awkward time, Plum said it wasn't creepy, and you, Jazz and Vi have come out of the woodwork with your SJW bullshit. Rid this website of your antics please. You have no idea who I am.

I don't give a fuck "who you are" and no one claims to know this.

We are claiming that your comments are fucking creepy and disturbing.

To paraphrase Plum, "if enough people think X and you think Y, then maybe you're the one who is wrong"

But heaven forbid ALBERT B RAMPAGE ever be WRONG.

That never happens, yeah?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 333, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm sorry your parents didn't teach you some manners. You crossed the line. I made a joke about a school dance being an awkward time, Plum said it wasn't creepy, and you, Jazz and Vi have come out of the woodwork with your SJW bullshit. Rid this website of your antics please. You have no idea who I am.

Okay, other people have the right to find it creepy. I just thought it was relevant that I didn't find it particularly creepy myself, that's the only reason I mentioned it in passing. That said, if everyone could lay it to rest (both on defense and offense), that would be really great.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

In post 327, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Frankly this personal harassment doesn't bother me, that said, it encourages a toxic and vicious atmosphere on the site and that crosses my boundaries.

Typical abuser, abuses to his heart's content, posts about it ad nauseam, loves that he gets away with it for years, and then is the first to whine when he is eventually called out on it.

Regards,
Jazz
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:19 pm

If you're insulting me personally, you're deluded that you know me. You don't. I've never had a problem with you before today. You've really shown your true colors and I'm glad you did so I can filter you out now.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:23 pm

In post 337, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If you're insulting me personally, you're deluded that you know me. You don't. I've never had a problem with you before today. You've really shown your true colors and I'm glad you did so I can filter you out now.

There is a difference between how YOU ARE PERCEIVED and how YOU PERCEIVE YOURSELF.

I don't know how you perceive yourself, don't claim to, and don't know anything regarding your personal life.

I know how I perceive you, and your comments. That is all I can talk about, and all I plan to talk about.

I perceive you as a creepy fucking jerk, who likes to talk shit about people and say out of line things, and gets up in arms if anyone challenges his world view.

If you want me to perceive you differently, perhaps you should pay more attention to your actions, and less attention to "how you really are".

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

That said, it's not game related so let's move on. Yes, Albert is scummy, and there is a good chance that he is scum in this game, but let's get back to the game, shall we?

Regards,
Jazz
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:27 pm

I'm less convinced ABR is scum. This is sort of him regardless of alignment. Tell me what his scum motivation for this kind of posting is? I don't see it.

Plum on the other hand, much more scummy.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:28 pm

In post 334, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:To paraphrase Plum, "if enough people think X and you think Y, then maybe you're the one who is wrong"

Youtube "mean tweets". Everybody has haters. The haters can organize, say mean things anonymously, use the internet to bully others and feel self-entitled. What does it matter that 3 players have experienced something in their lives that they are projecting on me? I went off on a bit of a rant because I think comments like Vi's is the problem. When people take a joke like "This thread is slow like how Plum's school dance starts" is taken like I said I was "abusing young women", I find issue with that. And we're still somehow talking about this pages later. Are you kidding me? The mod needs to intervene, yes. Just as we're starting to get on with the game, you bring this shit back up again.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:30 pm

In post 341, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 334, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:To paraphrase Plum, "if enough people think X and you think Y, then maybe you're the one who is wrong"

Youtube "mean tweets". Everybody has haters. The haters can organize, say mean things anonymously, use the internet to bully others and feel self-entitled. What does it matter that 3 players have experienced something in their lives that they are projecting on me? I went off on a bit of a rant because I think comments like Vi's is the problem. When people take a joke like "This thread is slow like how Plum's school dance starts" is taken like I said I was "abusing young women", I find issue with that. And we're still somehow talking about this pages later. Are you kidding me? The mod needs to intervene, yes. Just as we're starting to get on with the game, you bring this shit back up again.

Honey, you are no where near popular enough to be talking about "haters".

You don't have haters, you have critics. Critics with valid points.

If you don't want to listen, that's on you, not me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:32 pm

Are you serious calling me honey right now? Are you kidding me?

Mod: Force replace LLD
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:36 pm

In post 0, Untrod Tripod wrote:9. Thou shalt not be an asshole*.

You've violated this rule, I asked you to stop, you've continued, and on and on, "this is how I perceive you", yeah well that's an asshole thing to say and you need to fade back into obscurity hater.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:40 pm

This is really funny. Like really funny.

No one is insulting you, man. I'm trying to have a conversation with you about your behaviour, and how it's not appropriate.

Get over yourself. If you can't handle being criticized, maybe don't play mafia?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:42 pm

Calling me "honey" is extremely demeaning after you've been insulting my person for the last several posts. You don't call people that unless you know them. You obviously have no respect for others. It's not like you're trying to be funny and accidentally offended somebody, you're actually being an asshole because you want to offend and feed the fire with your obscenities. Why don't you cool off and think about what you're doing here and apologize to me later, or really, just get as far away from me as you can so we don't have the displeasure of ever having this conversation again.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:43 pm

I'm not your fucking honey and I don't want anything to do with you, and that includes playing any game with you in any capacity. Fade away hater.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

*sniffle* at Albert repeatedly crying to the mods, trying to have other players reprimanded for having the sheer audacity to confront him or question his constant BS, which he has spouted for years on end. How utterly ridiculous.

Regards,
Jazz
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Wait, so it's okay to to demean another person as long as it's me? Okay, thanks for your input. Bye now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”