Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 177, Radja wrote:
In post 128, Klingoncelt wrote:

I want to slow things down just a tiny bit. Deadline's a long way off, so we have time to make more measured judgements. I want to make sure we lynch Scum, not low-hanging fruit.

In post 131, Klingoncelt wrote:

He's pinging the loudest -

VOTE: BlueMoonRising[/ vote]

So much for slowing down... Why vote 3 posts later??

See posts and .
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 178, Slandaar wrote:Was ill yesterday will read later.

Get well soon.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 179, Ricastle wrote:
In post 177, Radja wrote:How did you come to that conclusion?
Why OGML? I only remember him being pushy in RVS.
Any thoughts on PointyBagelS?
Firstly, I have read a couple of games with Monkey in before and it seems like he almost always opens like this as town. Also, Boon apparently has meta with town-him indicating the same. Secondly, he's being overly stubborn with his reads and at this point I'm just not seeing that from scum. Thirdly, and most importantly, Klingon edged onto his wagon in a terrible fashion which really doesn't look like bussing. I'm much more confident in pushing there right now.

was really awful, and it appears OGML's chosen to sink into the shadows rather than confront me about it.

Not sure about Bagels. I was initially weary of them because they weren't being as...wordy, I guess, as in Apocalypse. But then I realised I wasn't either so that was quickly dropped. Other than that, I haven't had issue with them. And I don't really understand your push on them to be honest. Could you explain why it's scummy?

Ricastle, you're not exactly the best player this site's ever seen.

Just because I was Scum in our last game doesn't mean I'm Scum in this one.

The same can be said regarding your Town alignment last game.

I've been seeing this a lot in the past several months, I started noticing it in February. Certain players as Town automatically assume certain other players are Scum and will use the flimsiest contrived "evidence" to get them mislynched. As Scum they do the same thing because they know the victim is more likely than others to figure them out.

Let go of the low hanging fruit, Ricastle.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 185, Slandaar wrote:
In post 90, Boonskiies wrote:Slandaar - didn't know he was in this game. Cool. We'll probably have a face off later.

I'm town. Why would we 'probably have a face off' if you're town? It has never happened before.

Comes across like you
know
my alignment is opposite to yours.

Oh shit, I missed this. :eek:

Boon is Town.

Don't know either way about Slandaar.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 199, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 197, Klingoncelt wrote:I hope you're an alt. No noob needs to question my playstyle.

I'm not an alt but I'm also not new to mafia so I'll question whatever I want.

Thanks

Then you have no case on me, you're simply going after low-hanging fruit.

That's somewhere between bad playing and Scum.

Pro-Tip: If you can't be bothered with hunting Scum, at least try to mislynch a Townie that can give you information.
-
MiniDeathStar
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:39 am

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

No I'm not going after low hanging fruit, I'm going after a person who is doing things that is pinging my scumdar.

And I am scum hunting, to imply I'm not is horseshit
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 205, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:No I'm not going after low hanging fruit, I'm going after a person who is doing things that is pinging my scumdar.

And I am scum hunting, to imply I'm not is horseshit

Imply is hint. I'm accusing you directly.

I think you and Blue are Scum.
Very aggro, no substance to your arguments, using the squeaky wheel gambit, that's solid Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:45 am

No substance yet I caught you in a lie which you immediately backtracked...

Yeah I'm not scum hunting... BULLSHIT
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 202, Klingoncelt wrote:Ricastle, you're not exactly the best player this site's ever seen.

I've been seeing this a lot in the past several months, I started noticing it in February. Certain players as Town automatically assume certain other players are Scum and will use the flimsiest contrived "evidence" to get them mislynched. As Scum they do the same thing because they know the victim is more likely than others to figure them out.

lmao, ok. Now you're playing closer to Apocalypse. How are you low-hanging fruit, exactly? :roll:
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 207, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:No substance yet I caught you in a lie which you immediately backtracked...

You aren't.

In post 14, Klingoncelt wrote:
Well, that was fun. Can we start playing now, or did everyone fall asleep?

OK

vote kling

For wanting to start playing but doesn't start playing

It was late and no one was here. I went to sleep when no one replied. How does that make me Scum? It doesn't.

Rqs doesn't help move the game along, it just gets people talking about non game related stuff. Voting people though gets the game going, especially an early wagon. Let's grab one going on kling.

Okay, pressure voting, not a problem...

In post 38, Klingoncelt wrote:
'Okay, how's this:
BlueMoon's carrying sand because he doesn't like Boon's playstyle; you & Woody are Scum.'

So the 2 people voting you are scum?

Turrble

You don't even deserve the proper spelling

Ohh... I see, you can pressure others, but no one can pressure you.

No substance yet I caught you in a lie which you immediately backtracked...

Umm, no, there was no lie. And I don't backtrack, ever.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 208, Ricastle wrote:
In post 202, Klingoncelt wrote:Ricastle, you're not exactly the best player this site's ever seen.

lmao, ok. Now you're playing closer to Apocalypse. How are you low-hanging fruit, exactly? :roll:

In Apocalypse I was Scum. In this game I'm Town. You're basing your judgement entirely on that game. You and I both know that in that game I said that I'm read as Scum even when I'm not, in other words I'm low-hanging fruit. So in that game you read me as Scum, but for the wrong reason. My lynch then provided zero information as a result. The same thing will happen here, because as Town my death, either by mislynch or NK, won't do anything to help Town.

There are 11 days left this phase. Let's use them to actually hunt Scum instead of pissing with Townies.
-
MiniDeathStar
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:23 pm

My first vote was the start of pressure voting, you admit that second post shows me pressuring you. Pressuring is a method of scum hunting..

Calling you out for scum.reading the 2 people who just happen to be voting you is more scum hunting.

The lie occured in post 162
The backtrack occured in post 166

Plus I do agree with ricastle's post 133. You say you want to "slow things down" but your very next post you throw that out the window and vote.

So yeah, I'm scum hunting and I've found scum.

In case you are still confused, that's you..

You aren't 'low hanging fruit " that's just you trying to downplay your scummy behavior.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by elusive »

Wow, this is like deja vu to the NY 183 game that JUST FINISHED. It's only freaking nine pages in, WHY?

Some questions for the intrepid or otherwise humane:
1. Favorite time travel movie\book\show\game?
2. 9 pages in, what are your two strongest reads (scum or town) and why?
3. Pick a player you've played with in this game before and describe their meta as you know it (town\scum)

Answers that resemble cupcakes (short and sweet) are preferred.

Thank you for not smoking...
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 211, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:

The lie occured in post 162
The backtrack occured in post 166

There's no lie in 162. 100% honesty there.

There's no lie in 162. 100% honesty there.

No backtracking at all. Are you sure you got the post numbers correct?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 212, elusive wrote:Wow, this is like deja vu to the NY 183 game that JUST FINISHED. It's only freaking nine pages in, WHY?

Some questions for the intrepid or otherwise humane:
1. Favorite time travel movie\book\show\game?
2. 9 pages in, what are your two strongest reads (scum or town) and why?
3. Pick a player you've played with in this game before and describe their meta as you know it (town\scum)

Answers that resemble cupcakes (short and sweet) are preferred.

Thank you for not smoking...

1. I can't remember the name of the book, but it dealt more realistically with altering timelines and was far more accurate with past events than most scifi stuff on the subject. (In the end the Time Traveler alter the timeline just enough to prevent the Time Machine's Inventor from being born.)

2. Boon. He made a major Townslip.

3. Those I know I only played with them being 1 alignment. Except Boon. He was unbelievably derp as the Scum Traitor. He's more logical as Town.
-
MiniDeathStar
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I had no idea how to play traitor. I planned on getting NK'd or lynched early that game, but it didn't work. Haha.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I can actually make a better scum case on someone when I am scum. Unless it's late game, then I'll rock this bitch up as town.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 210, Klingoncelt wrote:In Apocalypse I was Scum. In this game I'm Town. You're basing your judgement entirely on that game. You and I both know that in that game I said that I'm read as Scum even when I'm not, in other words I'm low-hanging fruit. So in that game you read me as Scum, but for the wrong reason.
So you can never be legitimately caught, is that what you're saying? Yeah, no.

Also, on the subject of low-hanging fruit, let's look at your scumreads. BlueMoon and Woody...both low-hanging fruit! And in Apocalypse, you were scumreading Xayzeck, and attacked obvious joker Grib, as well as Boon, all low-hanging fruit. Make of that what you will, onlookers.

In post 210, Klingoncelt wrote:There are 11 days left this phase. Let's use them to actually hunt Scum instead of pissing with Townies.
This is just like what you said in Apocalypse.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Ricastle »

I mean, your defence literally surmounts to "I'm low-hanging fruit so any reason to scumread me is automatically wrong". If that isn't scummy as shit then I don't know what is.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 217, Ricastle wrote:
In post 210, Klingoncelt wrote:In Apocalypse I was Scum. In this game I'm Town. You're basing your judgement entirely on that game. You and I both know that in that game I said that I'm read as Scum even when I'm not, in other words I'm low-hanging fruit. So in that game you read me as Scum, but for the wrong reason.
So you can never be legitimately caught, is that what you're saying? Yeah, no.

Also, on the subject of low-hanging fruit, let's look at your scumreads. BlueMoon and Woody...both low-hanging fruit! And in Apocalypse, you were scumreading Xayzeck, and attacked obvious joker Grib, as well as Boon, all low-hanging fruit. Make of that what you will, onlookers.

In post 210, Klingoncelt wrote:There are 11 days left this phase. Let's use them to actually hunt Scum instead of pissing with Townies.
This is just like what you said in Apocalypse.

Grib is never low-hanging fruit. It was my first game with Xayzeck.

As for this game, BlueMoon is never low-hanging fruit. My first game with Woody.

As for what I said in Apocalypse, well fukkin' duh, in Scum roles I'd try and say the things I normally say as Town.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I don't know a lot about ChaosOmega, OhGodMyLife, Radja, Slandaar, WoodyWoodpecker, zakk, and Zoronos. It's going to take a while, but I'm going to metadive and get some reads on these guys.
-
MiniDeathStar
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Just because it's your first game with a player doesn't change that they're low-hanging fruit. BlueMoon is low-hanging fruit. In that instance, you were attacking Grib for claiming SK as an obvious joke which counts as low-hanging fruit.

And you'd also say similar things as scum because you're playing with the same mindset so that's irrelevant.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Radja »

what's with all the fruit?

In post 200, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 177, Radja wrote:
In post 128, Klingoncelt wrote:

I want to slow things down just a tiny bit. Deadline's a long way off, so we have time to make more measured judgements. I want to make sure we lynch Scum, not low-hanging fruit.

In post 131, Klingoncelt wrote:

He's pinging the loudest -

VOTE: BlueMoonRising[/ vote]

So much for slowing down... Why vote 3 posts later??

See posts and .

I didn't ask "Where", I asked "Why". Are you saying you did it because someone told you to? And you immediately changed your mindset?
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

Mostly gut at this point but I think Klingon is town.

I can't really pin it down but i think I might have a bit of a proto-scumread on elusive. We'll see after she posts more.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 221, Ricastle wrote:Just because it's your first game with a player doesn't change that they're low-hanging fruit. BlueMoon is low-hanging fruit. In that instance, you were attacking Grib for claiming SK as an obvious joke which counts as low-hanging fruit.

And you'd also say similar things as scum because you're playing with the same mindset so that's irrelevant.

You're starting to babble. :roll:

Blue Moon is MonkeyMan. I've played a couple games with him. He's not low-hanging fruit. Same goes for Grib. They're both reasonably strong players.
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”