(0)
    KayP

(0)
    SleepyKrew

(0)
    lalaladucks

(7)
    (NOT VOTING)
    ChaosOmega, Fro99er, Metal Sonic, Green Crayons, KayP, SleepyKrew, lalaladucks

With
    alive
    , it takes
    votes
    to lynch.

Day 4
    begins!

Awaiting prod response from: N/A
link in bio
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by KayP »

Oh. My. God.

I am so damn sorry... I got NotMafia's suspicion of me/ducks confused with BBmolla's kneejerk vote on me.

Crap crap crap crap crap. Seriously that's awful. It just felt like NM taunting me. Dammit. :( I'm sorry I didn't mean to fuck up this badly on my first game on the site.
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by KayP »

Also, I did some math overnight... people are saying there are three mafia, which would mean right now we have 3 mafia, 4 town. So this is the end of the game isn't it? As in, nobody can vote willy-nilly.

Based off on NM's flip, I personally feel that ducks is the most likely scum. Obviously, there are more mafia out there, but for me, I think ducks is a pretty good bet right now... but I'd almost prefer to find the common denominator/partners first before voting for her.
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

KayP/Frog most suspicious imo

KayP that was ridiculous I wanted to come back and say some more stuff but the thread was locked and the dude was lynched already by the time I was free >:(

Frog's 'what the hell' felt fake as Kim K

I need to check who Chaos replaced but on phone right now so will do it later

I did think MS's predecessor was really town but forget who that was now so I'll look into that as well
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by KayP »

*exaggerated eye roll*

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

this is LyLo - Lynch or Lose, so assuming there are three scumbumble bees yeah if we mislynch this day town is screwed and we lose

if we get a bad buzzy bee this day, with the next nightkill, we'll be in LyLo again next day, 2 maf vs. 3 town and we will be in LyLo forever now basically

:/
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1529, lalaladucks wrote:Frog's 'what the hell' felt fake as Kim K

Fake? I was annoyed because I had just pointed out a town!NM tell (the why me). I came back to the computer and KayP makes a dumb hammer for an even dumber reason. But you know what feels fake?

In post 1529, lalaladucks wrote:KayP that was ridiculous I wanted to come back and say some more stuff but the thread was locked and the dude was lynched already by the time I was free >:(

This is faked anger. KayP probably quickhammered because you were the other wagon and she wanted to protect you.

Scum is KayP/Ducky/{GC or MS}

I've made my points on ducky clear, and both NM and ETL have additionally said they have played and moderated respectively games in which ducky was town and both have said she was much more focused, clear headed, and provided tangible thoughts and effort as town.

GC conveniently ignored my 1497 and 1501/1503/1504 points about ducky, tried to paint myself and/or BBMolla as NM's scumbuddies in 1482, or even ducky as a wild theory pending a NM scum flip like he knew NM wouldn't flip scum.

MS is Glork. I am still suspicious of that slot, especially now that Bella/Tammy/BBMolla is gone. MS was on the NM wagon each of the last two days as well.

ChaosOmega is BobLob who I thought was pretty towny. CO needs to provide more thoughts though.

SKrew's claim I believe since Ducky claimed VT/backup IC/just joking VT again.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:50 am

Post by lalaladucks »

wow

so I say you look fake and then you say I look fake...

no that frustration was not faked, I had exams and after they finished I came back to look at the thread and it was closed for business and NM was hammered - if I was around when KayP stated intent I would have unvoted because I didn't think yesterDay had had enough discussion

sigh

DÓNDE ESTÁ SKREW¿1/?¡!

also where is MS and who did he replace - ah yes it was Glork he replaced

upon the townflip of Tammy's slot I want to investigate MS more he seems pretty suspicious now tbh although I had thought that slot was town in the early stages of the game

his 'relief' about replacing into the 'obvtown' slot feels off

also is incorrectly scumreading me for dumb reasons (along with pretty much everyone but ah well) and will need to take a closer look at his posts tomorrow but it's late now and I have stuffffff to do
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:54 am

Post by lalaladucks »

GC seems town but I think he is a good scum player

wondering if his previous townread on me might have been buddying hummmm will think about it

BobLob also was a v strong townread hello ChaosOmega how's it going who do you think is scum?

:P razzyjazzysnazziness
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:37 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

oh. fuck. no wonder ETL died over me. i understand.

scum is probably ducks/SK/{KayP or GC}

basically I think that she died because her reads were spot on.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:39 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1357, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1355, BBmolla wrote:ETL, who is scum

I think you're town trying to herd cats

lol herd cats?

i think one of GC/RC are scum, leaning more towards RC than GC. I definitely feel like they are not scum together but they are both incredibly scummy to me.

i think lalaladucks could be scum. i modded her first newbie game where she caught and stayed on both scum and no one listened to her. she was clear-headed, focused, involved. i dont see any of that here.

i think you and MS are very strongly town, and fro99er by extension via Glork's read.

skrew can go die in a hole i dont even care.

NM is a waffle read for me. the original slot was pretty dead. since NM has replaced in, he's been trying to be involved and I'm less inclined to lynch him than someone else.

am i missing anyone?

whoever is scumreading me is either scum (ducks) or should slap themselves (frogger)

no way would ETL have died if I were scum. me and molla were her only 2 townreads
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:41 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1533, lalaladucks wrote:upon the townflip of Tammy's slot I want to investigate MS more he seems pretty suspicious now tbh although I had thought that slot was town in the early stages of the game

this is bad. it is so bad. somehow "the townflip of Tammy's slot" meant that my role PM changed? bullshit.

i was townreading tammy too. so was ETL. Molla was townreading me. so.

ducks is scum
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:43 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

anyway i might be too reckless here.

we need to massclaim.

popcorn or scummiest to towniest?

this should be the list:

lalaladucks
sleepykrew
kayP
GC
chaosomega
frogger
myself
oopsies! haha!

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

Seriously ducky? I'm starting to get annoyed.

People have been saying all game this isn't your normal meta (including two flipped townies). As town you're more clear, and focused, and you called out scum when nobody would listen. Here, what have you done? You haven't been scumhunting. Instead of scumhunting, you've sat here all game and sheeped onto all three mislynches

here
Spoiler: 1
In post 398, lalaladucks wrote:alright have read all of this, almost fell asleep but yeah can confirm I'm up to date

green beans with extra carotenoids and vitamin town

lalalalalalalala
obviously imma good duck!

KayP
hey Bruce Lee

Bob Lob
on a corn cob

groggy Mr.
Froggy

Glork
is a funny name!

TT
breaking my
Heart
</3

GC
on the PC looking at NeNe hehe

(disclaimer: green colour is for fun and not indicative of strength of townreads, vitamin town nutrition is not guaranteed to benefit health)

methinks the
Bicycle Bob
is the best choice for lynchtime lunchtime because he stole my lunch money :igmeou:

V
O
T
E
:
B
I
C
Y
C
L
E
P
H
A
L
O
U
S
B
O
B
R
O
B
B
E
D
M
E
D
:

unironic or not, no one will ever know...

here
Spoiler: 2
In post 1325, lalaladucks wrote:lol Froggy do I

VOTE: Evil Coyote

not liking the RC seems very sus

and here
Spoiler: 3
In post 1431, lalaladucks wrote:
V
O
T
E
:
N
o
t
_
M
a
f

liar liar pantaloons on fire

You even sheeped onto the UT/ETL wagon, as I've pointed out several times. You were on The Bulge/NM wagon WITH UT, then RC made her case, you called her suspicious yet changed your vote from The Bulge/NM onto UT/ETL even though you were just voting WITH them and even though you were suspicious of RC you joined RC on the UT/ETL wagon.

Now you're going to sit here and OMGUS KayP, myself, and Metal for having scumread you? I mean, your case on me amounts to I faked frustration, your case on Metal/Glork isn't even a case, and KayP you've suspected since the lolhammer because you know that was a stupid hammer and have no way to defend it.

What's more, GC has been content to sit here and not listen to me all game while I/ve mainly pushed Bibob (town), Bella/Tammy/BBMolla (town), Glork/MS (who knows), and you (who knows). I said I could read NM as town given time, and did, but I guess GC won't listen to me because lolnewb... What's more, he was lightly scumreading you, but his townturn on you is complete BS.
In post 1482, Green Crayons wrote:call me crazy

but ducks ain't scum

I'm not really seeing who would match up with her*

In contrast, I think NM is scum

Final D2 VC had KayP, ChaosOmega, RedCoyote, and Metal Sonic voting NM. The only questionable townread I have in there is Kay. So I think NMs wagon was most likely all town.

Final D2 VC had EspeciallyTheLies, lalaladucks, BBmolla, Green Crayons, and Fro99er voting RC. ETL & GC are town. I'm thinking ducks is town. That leaves BBmolla and frogger as strong candidates for NM-scum's buddies. Which kinda makes sense when you look at their play.

* Wild theory: NM and ducks are on the same scum team

VOTE: NM

I see how you two have been together on all three mislynches.

KayP/Ducks/GC seems plausible. Metal seems plausible, his turn off of you and onto NM was pretty crap too. Hell, BobLob/Tere/Chaos seem plausible as well, but it's a distant third option because I've townread that slot all game. Going to need to ISO CO.

Pedit: Yeah, metal scumreads SK? Why?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:51 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1539, Fro99er wrote:Yeah, metal scumreads SK? Why?

his claim could be a lie.

it's a lot of WIFOM. i won't want to risk there today, though.

ETL was the /only/ player who thought that SK was scum. then she died. there might not be a causal relation.
oopsies! haha!

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:29 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I've been shit all game

I'm sticking to my promise of being NM's proxy vote today

I'll claim when its my turn and then I'll vote when there's a 1 v 1
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:32 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1539, Fro99er wrote:I guess GC won't listen to me because lolnewb

also

no

stop projecting
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:07 am

Post by KayP »

In post 1539, Fro99er wrote:KayP/Ducks/GC seems plausible. Metal seems plausible, his turn off of you and onto NM was pretty crap too. Hell, BobLob/Tere/Chaos seem plausible as well, but it's a distant third option because I've townread that slot all game. Going to need to ISO CO.

This isn't the team, I promise you... but I'll admit, your argument went a bit towards getting me to just want to lynch ducks today.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1542, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1539, Fro99er wrote:I guess GC won't listen to me because lolnewb

also

no

stop projecting

I'm not sure what you mean by this?

If you mean I'm not listening to you, I assure you I am. Your setup spec helped me realize why I believe SKrew is town, for example.

I was in a bad mood this morning because I slept like shit (you can probably see the timestamps of my post, we're both on the US east coast), and probably vented my frustration too much after seeing ducky's post and in a rush to get to work, so my apologies.

Anyway, I've been doing some VCA but found something interesting from it, so I'm going to post that here in a sec.
Heil King Froggo.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I mean whatever issues you might have about being newb or whatever, that isn't why I haven't agreed with you on things.

Which as far I recall was mostly just NM but (shrug).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1543, KayP wrote:
In post 1539, Fro99er wrote:KayP/Ducks/GC seems plausible. Metal seems plausible, his turn off of you and onto NM was pretty crap too. Hell, BobLob/Tere/Chaos seem plausible as well, but it's a distant third option because I've townread that slot all game. Going to need to ISO CO.

This isn't the team, I promise you...
but I'll admit, your argument went a bit towards getting me to just want to lynch ducks today.

lol
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Green Crayons »

ducks already claimed VT
SK already claimed backup IC

It's Kay's turn to claim.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Fro99er »

So, D1 Ducky got to L-2 and claimed VT, then GC put Ducky at L-1 in post 274. Here's that wagon:

In post 287, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 251, Marquis wrote:
(6)
lalaladucks
Kitty Galore
Shadoxx8
TellTaleHeart
Untrod Tripod
Bellaphant
Green Crayons
:(
(L-1)

In terms of current players it was:

Voting Ducky:
Sleepy Krew,
RedCoyote
TellTaleHeart
EspeciallyTheLies
BBMolla
, Green Crayons

Not voting Ducky:
Fro99er, ChaosOmega, Metal Sonic, KayP,
Not_Mafia
BicephalousBob

So

- If ducky was town, scum had the chance to lynch her and didn't take it. Don't see that as the case.
- If ducky was scum, then it would make sense that scum was hesitant to hammer and instead dissolved the wagon and created a new one on a now confirmed town BiBob.

So that would implicate myself, ChaosOmega, Metal Sonic, and KayP. Obviously I'm not Ducky's scumbuddy. So CO, MS, and KayP are candidates for Ducky's scumbuddy. Crazy enough, all four of us (myself, BobLob/Tere/Chaos slot, Glork/Metal slot, KayP) ended up on the BiBob wagon, so it doesn't help narrow it down from the other three from my POV.

GC on the other hand WAS on the Ducky wagon, so it makes me think a bit more town of him now.

I'm now willing to bet the scum team is Ducky and two of the other three mentioned, although I can still see a case for GC too. I still believe Sleepy Krew's claim.

Also, I'm down for mass claiming if everyone else is.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Fro99er »

(the coloring in the quote is duckys)
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”