Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Votecount 1.13Albert B. Rampage - 1 (SleepyKrew)
Jazzmyn - 1 (vezok)
Juls
Lady Lambdadelta
Master Zik
Plum - 3 (Juls, zakk, Vi)
Quaroath
RedCoyote
Salamence20
SleepyKrew
vezokpiraka - 2 (LLD, Quaroath)
Vi - 4 (Jazzmyn, Salamence20, Master Zik, ABR)
zakk - 2 (Plum, RedCoyote)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is (expired on 2015-07-06 12:00:00)

Thank you to everyone for bearing with me during this time of trial where I CAN'T DO A SINGLE FUCKING VOTECOUNT CORRECTLY THE FIRST TIME
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Vi »

WRT Jazzmyn--

Jazzmyn 377 wrote:Initially, I was suspicious of Vi but I couldn't really articulate my reasons for it (as I mentioned at the time); it was an overall thing, for soft sorts of reasons, the kind that give you that niggling feeling but you have to let it percolate for a while to see which way it goes. It included the 'fluffiness' of many of her posts, her trying to shut others down from making their own inquiries of players aside from those that she personally wanted to focus on, the way she seemed to expect others to just follow her lead and leave their own reads at the door, that kind of thing. Then last night, all she did was fill her posts with strawmen, toss out one liners, and try to disparage others instead of trying to shed light. This appeared to me to be her way of trying to throw mud at the wall illegitimately while simultaneously avoiding answering questions herself.
I can't speak much to GUT! >:D
I believe I've already explained my post telling Quaroath to not scumhunt someone who's Town.
I would genuinely prefer people to follow me, but I'd also like their input in steering me. That's why I'm taking the time to go speak to my Town reads.
On Sunday evening, I tried to poke into your catch-up post and wound up in precisely the quagmire I've already referenced, at which time I tried to get the heck out (admittedly not gracefully). It seems to have helped others get reads on you; in exchange I got your vote. Too bad I'm Hated (the role modifier), or I'd consider it a good trade.

@UT: Please provide a good "haters gonna hate" .gif

Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Hated mafia in a UT game is possible.

Im mainly voting Vi because I dont like the plum vote, and I cant get a read on her, which is odd because usually I would expect townvibes immediately.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Salamence20 »

You guys remember that Sleepykrew dude?

Where is he?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Vi »

And finally, my own reads, in the order that I remember they exist.

*LLD is superTown. I don't think this is her bluffing, and if she is, welp.
*Salamence20's opening looked pretty Town and Quaroath's attempt to call it otherwise was really bad. I admit I'm biased toward the whole "modkill" thing given my own negative modifier even though roles != alignments, etc.
*Jazzmyn's play, as mentioned previously, isn't outside her Town meta. I don't have experience with her as scum, but on this I'm willing to go with LLD.
*RedCoyote is someone whose flowery buddyish rhetoric never ceases to make me want to blanch his skull and use it as a novelty pencil holder. However, post 124 closely mirrored what I was trying to do with the game and I flipped my scumread on him around then, and it seems that he did the same in return. I'm not totally impressed with how our 1v1 time went, so I acknowledge that this could be a blind spot for me, but I want to call Town here. (Unless I'm getting a super-double-bluff in 226, which would be positively hilarious.)
*vezokpiraka, as mentioned previously, had a super-Town response to zakk's entrance. I really want to be really cautious about his play up to and through his Jazzmyn vote, but... I'm going to say the odds favor Town.
*zakk, as mentioned previously, had a good entrance (with bad logic in many places). I'm okay with writing Kinetic off.
*Master Zik had a really awful entrance and I'm not at all enamored with his penchant for wallposts, tunneling, or questionable logic. However, I'll acknowledge that his vote on me could have come from a human being of sound mind, so I'm fine with setting him aside for now.
*Quaroath is someone I'll withhold judgment on until LLD explains. I thought probTown but I'm willing to reconsider.
*SleepyKrew is past his expiration date. I'm not enamored with people who promise to catch up, but don't. I know there are RL issues going on, but etc.
*Albert B. Rampage looks like the definition of opportunistic scum for reasons I mentioned in my post to him. I am quite interested in what LLD sees in him.
@mod: Please confirm that the most recent vote count is correct, as ABR should be voting for me as far as I know.

*Plum has been awkwardly on the sidelines trying to find a good place to sneak in without attracting much attention - and failing. I mentioned one instance of Towniness with RedCoyote, but other than that, her recent activity has involved sniping at Jazzmyn and vezokpiraka. Probscum.
*Juls is the person who's left, on V/LA. Her posts in isolation are not impressive at all, and she was on rather opportunistic hops on the first two wagons. I'm not totally convinced that she's scum, but it's beyond something that would surprise me.

The thought that's fascinating me right now is that there are 13 players, but probably only three are scum. That means that at most ten and at least eight of us (depending on the alignments of Juls and SleepyKrew) are talking past each other. I think we're actually not that far off from winning if we can focus on the people we agree on.

For me, that means Plum and ABR. I'm not confident enough in someone to name a third. However, I think that barring something super-compelling I won't vote outside those two today.

---

Salamence 477 wrote:Im mainly voting Vi because I dont like the plum vote
What's not to like? It's got Plum, it's got votes, etc.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Vi »

I am such incredibly obvious Town that I am actually bitter and disgusted with myself.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Vi »

That image is... more than what I was expecting.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 481, Vi wrote:That image is... more than what I was expecting.
...to the point where I should specify--I requested an image on a whim in response to my Hated modifier, and not as a retort toward Jazzmyn.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 480, Vi wrote:I am such incredibly obvious Town that I am actually bitter and disgusted with myself.

I saw you write things like this before. You're probably scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Except Vi is town.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Really liked zakk's catchup post.

Like, really did. I was actually taken aback as it's nothing like what I got from him the last time I played with him.

UNVOTE: zakk

That's not to say he can't fake it, naturally. I will cut him some slack, however. I think it's a good enough post to bring that slot back up for me in a lot of ways.

VOTE: vezokpiraka

I haven't said much about vez, but Sal turned me onto him a few pages ago. I have no idea what Vi is saying when she says sounds super townie. I don't think it goes one way or the other. Truth be told, I agree with it though. I disagree with a lot of what zakk says in that post, but I'm really impressed by it nonetheless.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 475, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Votecount 1.13Albert B. Rampage - 1 (SleepyKrew)
Jazzmyn - 1 (vezok)
Juls
Lady Lambdadelta
Master Zik
Plum - 3 (Juls, zakk, Vi)
Quaroath
RedCoyote
Salamence20
SleepyKrew
vezokpiraka - 3 (LLD, Quaroath)
Vi - 4 (Jazzmyn, Salamence20, Master Zik, ABR)
zakk - 2 (Plum, RedCoyote)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is (expired on 2015-07-06 12:00:00)

Thank you to everyone for bearing with me during this time of trial where I CAN'T DO A SINGLE FUCKING VOTECOUNT CORRECTLY THE FIRST TIME

I can't resist the urge to tell you that it's still incorrect as there's a three by vez's name and only two names adjacent.

RedCoyote has been modkilled. He was an
Unaligned ASSHOLE
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Plum + SK ought to join the vez party as I think this is the best wagon at the moment.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Unvote: Vi.

I am going to have to do another read.

Regards,
Jazz
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Quaroath »

I really don't like the sheeping onto VI on the last page. I have a hard time picturing Viscum right now.

@Sal - voting Vi for voting a town read seems pretty weak when the vote comes out of the random ether. Like, you said 8 pages back Plum was a townread... but this seems off. There are a lot of reasons to vote for Plum.

You and Vi feel like TvT. I don't like it. Just cause you can't read Vi doesn't mean Vi should die. She's doing work and obviously is invested. I don't get vibes that say "scum trying to drive the town" from her.

How do you feel about the Zik and ABR follow votes after you?

@RC Vez wagon is the best wagon.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Quaroath »

@Vi

How's this one:

One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 485, RedCoyote wrote:last time I played with him

I don't remember ever playing with you.
permanently retired

see here for more info
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

@VI: You know I got a scummy for my scum play in ASOFAI. I was always better at playing scum than town.

Anyway I feel your reads are just surface deep so you can claim you changed them when it suits. I don't see you committing to anyone and this isn't right.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:32 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:35 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 492, vezokpiraka wrote:Anyway I feel your reads are just surface deep so you can claim you changed them when it suits. I don't see you committing to anyone and this isn't right.
...you say after post 479

RedCoyote 485 wrote:I haven't said much about vez, but Sal turned me onto him a few pages ago.
Where, specifically?

There are not nearly enough votes on Plum and ABR and the bandwagoning on this page is going the wrong way.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Salamence20 »

ABR is town according to you.

What changed
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Vi »

You are mistaken.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Well shit.

Idk why I called ABR town earlier myself.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Plum »

Zakk -
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Plum »

Well that was a post that I literally just started and then my laptop decided to post. Give me a few minutes and yeah.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”