WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

Oh wait, technically im incorrect, you voted me first but that was your rvs vote that you never bothered to change. You didn't really begin to scum read me though until after I voted you, at least reading your posts
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by elusive »

So, you voted me before I voted you? SRSLY?

In post 10, elusive wrote:

VOTE: WoodyWoodpecker

Starting off not being able to spell people's names is a bad sign...

WoodyWoodpecker, stop lying because like Pinocchio your nose is only getting longer and longer and right now its reached the floor.

Also, I didn't lie - I used your own statements to show that you were in fact not following your statements about yourself. You haven't disproven anything except that your statement about being "black and white" was false.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:29 pm

In post 326, elusive wrote:So, you voted me before I voted you? SRSLY?

I corrected myself but that was rvs and you weren't scum reading me for purposely mispelling a name.

And I do not believe for a second you were scum reading me before I voted you, and you can't prove you were because guess what? You were a lurker who hid in the background until people started noticing and voting you.

And.no you didn't prove I was scum reaidng blue or boon, cause I was never scum reading them and those quotes of mine prove I wasn't scum reading them, not the other way around.

Nice try sir or Madame, idk what your pronoun says
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:31 pm

In post 324, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:So I suggest instead of arguing with me, you spend your time trying to save your own ass.

In case you missed it.

You are going to lose arguing with me, I'm a master at it and I never back down. If you think I'm scum come up with better lies and try and convince people to Lynch me. The lies you have posted already people have already chimed in and said you were wrong.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:32 pm

In post 295, Boonskiies wrote:Actually, he's right, elusive. There's more in his ISO actually that shows he was actually semi town reading me.

See, he saw through your BS and pretty sure others did as well
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by elusive »

You aren't even reading the game carefully when you comment (and you were questioning Boon and claimed to not see any pro-town actions, in my read of you I went chronologically therefore I discussed everything in your ISO in a linear manner) so I don't think you understand how little I care about your opinions? P.S. I've made people ragequit games with how Sharp I can be. I enjoy it and therefore, this is me getting you to do what I want.

As for town, if they lynch me it'll be because of stupidity but at least they'll learn something from it. :)

There's also of course the fact Woody, that you said you meta-ed KlingonCelt and looked through her games for content that matched her words but you haven't done that for me. I wonder why the disparity? There seems to be nothing in game that you can point to as being scummy other then your obfuscations and reliance on childish arguments, therefore I wonder what the cognitive dissonance there is?

Try harder, little bird.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:57 pm

You aren't going to get me to rage quit, hell I.haven't even started to rage yet, and don't need to cause you are doing a good job of digging your own grave.

I didn't meta you cause I'm not voting you for something meta related. Plus I was suspicious of kling before he brought up his meta and.I wanted to see if.what he.said was.true. it's completely different scenarios but way to grasp as straws now.

I don't need to try harder cause you are making my job of another day 1 scum Lynch pretty easy.

Goodnight
Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Diego1487 »

In post 310, Diego1487 wrote:
In post 300, elusive wrote:Diego, I'd love to know your thoughts on Woody especially now
I'll get to this when I can.
Woody has me confused. He'll put together a cogent thought followed by a hardcore derp. I do like how quickly he can respond to pressure. It doesn't feel that his responses are "calculated" like I'd expect from scum. They feel genuine.
Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Diego1487 »

In post 330, elusive wrote:I've made people ragequit games with how Sharp I can be.
This is my problem with your case. It doesn't feel like you're trying to get a good lynch, it feels like you're trying to get Woody to slip up. Yes, yes I know...your argument will be, "He's scum! Of course I'm trying to get him to scum slip!"

That's not what I'm talking about. I feel like your trying to get
anyone
else to slip up to get the pressure off you. How convenient that your pushing the most excitable player in the game. The guy can't sit still for two minutes. I bet he's bouncing in his computer chair right now! So if you need someone to rage, who better to push than Woody.

Again, my problem with this game so far is the reactionary play of a lot of players. You, Boons are the first to come to my mind. Boons states that he'll be super duper townie McTown on D2, so I'm willing to hold him to it and not vote him.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 269, Ricastle wrote:I'm immeasurably sorry, Klingon...however, it would be unjust to let such things interfere with the game process.

As it stands, it is actually important that I won that argument, because I believe that as you contested the core legitimacy of my low-hanging fruit accusation, it held some form of relevance that you do not want brought to the table. I am currently attributing that to your alignment, which I theorise is scum.

No.

It's only important to win an argument if:
A) You're right, or
B) You're Scum

You definitely aren't right. So either you lost the argument and won't concede, or you're Scum.

From what I know of your playing - as Town - you are as stubborn and muley as it gets. At this point I'm guessing that you're Town and won't concede.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 269, Ricastle wrote:I'm immeasurably sorry, Klingon...

Thank you.

Time will heal.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 306, Ricastle wrote:
In post 304, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:No ricastle and I never played
What the fuck?

VOTE: Woody Woodpecker

In post 308, Ricastle wrote:We played together in a very recent and very memorable game. His interactions with me are, I assume at least in part, based on him knowing me from that. I don't know what motivation he could have to lie about that but I don't like it.

This game you played together, were both of you in the game for several Days? Or did one of you get lynched/killed or replace out early on?

I could understand his forgetting if your time together was short. Otherwise, there's a ping...
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Woody's refusal to get my pronoun right is irksome, but is it a Scumtell? And also he "forgot" a player he was in another game with? Maybe he's an unusally cocky human... maybe not.

Elusive is a lot more angry than I'm used to seeing from her. Then again, I'd be pissed if a wagon built on me that quick Day 1, so would most players.

One thing I'm sure of, one of these two is Town, the other is Scum.

I'm not sure which one just yet.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

@Anen - what's the translation for the message? All I could get from Babelfish is: "So your ' f maid it! Nadeem! You may want to beak on jer wei bie etëkt bat wants ' bie deer for you in thyme, ievn if you seift meinat badi investments. DIS iz aur mesidj, miet lest you suun!"

That piece of information helps "solving the flavour", but doesn't reveal anything about the game itself.
–Aneninen
Last edited by Aneninen on Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
MiniDeathStar
BlueMoonRising
BlueMoonRising
Goon
BlueMoonRising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by BlueMoonRising »

In post 337, Klingoncelt wrote:Woody's refusal to get my pronoun right is irksome, but is it a Scumtell? And also he "forgot" a player he was in another game with? Maybe he's an unusally cocky human... maybe not.

Elusive is a lot more angry than I'm used to seeing from her. Then again, I'd be pissed if a wagon built on me that quick Day 1, so would most players.

One thing I'm sure of, one of these two is Town, the other is Scum.

I'm not sure which one just yet.

If Elusive is that worried about her wagon, maybe she should try to find scum.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by elusive »

Diego, who is anyone? Why would you state that? What evidence do you even have of such a claim? I've soft defended Boon basically and can see town or scum reasons for people reading him as weird. I haven't really pushed anyone other then Woody and am not going to bother pushing people like Radja who instead of doing his own research\meta work asks Boon for info.

I don't have a concrete "this is scum" case and unless someone points me to games where they have successfully made "scum" cases early day one (and more then once since everyone gets a fluke) don't tell me to build cases because as I illustrated with Woody - you can make a case out of anything without knowing whether its true or not.

Woody is hyperactive and hiding something. That I know. Maybe he's not an alt as he claims but something's not quite right there - it could be scum, it could be town PR. Who knows for sure. I make no claims to clairvoyance. He's an odd duck and he lacks self-awareness.

In the NY 183 games and most of my other games my MO is to first try to figure out who is town and I usually only point out erratic behavior and find scum based on a scum flip and interactions.

People who don't read or fail to comprehend my posts can go eff themselves because guess what - I don't care and I will play the way that suits me and that isn't fake BS.

Everyone on my wagon has no case, no evidence, no concrete reasons and is a shitty player. Want respect as a player? Don't suck so hard and act like reading Mafia 101 and spouting the language is helpful in any way.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by elusive »

KC, I'm seriously fucking annoyed at playstyle related obsessions players have with me. Every game. My playstyle is my playstyle, have a problem? Go on my Wiki like an actual town who does research and figure out if its the norm or not. If you can't be fucked to do that then I'm going to treat you like the lowest echelon of player.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by elusive »

You know what, @Aneninen
, please replace me, this is going to be another one of those games where I don't like more than half the players and do not enjoy having to interact with imbeciles.

Good luck, town :)
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by elusive »

P.S. I liked the time travel flavor but its such a wasted theme on some of these creatures.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

UNVOTE:

Now would be a good time to point out that I voted elusive because I wanted to see if she'd react like this. As town, elusive has very bad reactions to pressure, and I personally voted for her to see if she'd have one. She did, so I now have a townread on the slot.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 341, elusive wrote:KC, I'm seriously fucking annoyed at playstyle related obsessions players have with me. Every game. My playstyle is my playstyle, have a problem? Go on my Wiki like an actual town who does research and figure out if its the norm or not. If you can't be fucked to do that then I'm going to treat you like the lowest echelon of player.

Elusive, are you okay?

I'm serious here, you got some rage going on. Take a step back, catch your breath.

btw, I never go to Wiki. I go to the user profile and scan all the posts in all the games. It's a better way to get a feel for a player.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 344, PointYBagelS wrote:UNVOTE:

Now would be a good time to point out that I voted elusive because I wanted to see if she'd react like this. As town, elusive has very bad reactions to pressure, and I personally voted for her to see if she'd have one. She did, so I now have a townread on the slot.

Noted.
-
MiniDeathStar
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Radja »

*condemns all who question her playstyle*

*questions other peoples playstyle*

*replaces out*

How exactly is this a town mindset?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 345, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 341, elusive wrote:KC, I'm seriously fucking annoyed at playstyle related obsessions players have with me. Every game. My playstyle is my playstyle, have a problem? Go on my Wiki like an actual town who does research and figure out if its the norm or not. If you can't be fucked to do that then I'm going to treat you like the lowest echelon of player.

Elusive, are you okay?

I'm serious here, you got some rage going on. Take a step back, catch your breath.

btw, I never go to Wiki. I go to the user profile and scan all the posts in all the games. It's a better way to get a feel for a player.

Fuck, she replaced out. :(
-
MiniDeathStar
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Ricastle »

I was about to come in and repeat Pointy before I saw his post. Elusive slot is solid, solid town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”