Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:13 am

Post by Fro99er »

Ducky was trying to attract it so SKrew wasn't conftown or so a mafia PR wasn't discovered
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:14 am

Post by lalaladucks »

ahh alright GC I didn't know that was the role thanks for clearing it up lol

this setup is confusing me :< it seems town doesn't really have very helpful PRs

BiBob was Odd Night Role Cop so I guess it might make sense if there was an Even Night one too?

pedit: FROG NO D:
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Marquis »

(expired on 2015-07-07 00:00:00)

(Tue Jul 7 @ 12:00:00 AM EST)

VOTECOUNT 4.01
  • (0)
    ChaosOmega

(0)
    Fro99er

(0)
    Metal Sonic

(0)
    Green Crayons

(0)
    KayP

(0)
    SleepyKrew

(0)
    lalaladucks

(7)
    (NOT VOTING)
    ChaosOmega, Fro99er, Metal Sonic, Green Crayons, KayP, SleepyKrew, lalaladucks

With
    alive
    , it takes
    votes
    to lynch.

Awaiting prod response from: N/A
Last edited by Marquis on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
link in bio
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Green Crayons »

oh okay I thought vanilla meant vanilla townie but I'm dumb so let's not belabor the point
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

So it's metal KayP Ducky barring a metal CC
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

Which makes sense why they didn't want to hammer ducky on day one
Heil King Froggo.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:20 am

Post by lalaladucks »

yup town will lose

D:

haven't had time to make a case guys
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:29 am

Post by KayP »

Hmm. Let me break this down in my head now that we have all of the things out on the table.

DEAD

Bicephalous Bob, Town Odd-Night Role Cop
TellTaleHeart, Town Backup Innocent Child
RedCoyote, Vanilla Townie
EspeciallyTheLies, Vanilla Townie
Not_Mafia, Vanilla Townie
BBmolla, Vanilla Townie

LIVING

ChaosOmega: Town Even-Night Rolecop
Frogger: ???????
Metal Sonic: ??????
Green Crayons: Town Encryptor Enabler
KayP: Vanilla Townie
SleepyKrew: Town Backup Innocent Child
lalaladucks: Vanilla Townie

So... basically, if I'm understanding this correctly, Green Crayons is saying that he has a role that lets the mafia have an Encryptor, and an Encryptor lets them talk during the day. I guess that's alright, though I don't really see how that's a good thing for the mafia? I guess it's better than not talking during the day at all, but it just doesn't seem that powerful to me.

Now, I looked at the wiki for rolecop, and something interesting caught my eye:
A Role Cop that returns only their target's full role name and not alignment is considered Normal on mafiascum.net. A
Mafia Goon or a Serial Killer with no other abilities should give the same result as a Vanilla Townie
. In the case of an X-Shot role, the Role Cop should be told how many shots the role started with. not how many shots used/remaining. Trying to investigate an Ascetic role should return "No Result", the same as if the Role Cop had been blocked.

Here, it states that role cops do not return full results on people. So, if Green Crayons really did believe ChaosOmega's claim, it says nothing about lalaladucks being town, it just means that she's a vanilla mafia or vanilla town or vanilla Serial Killer (<--- obviously not likely). Green Crayons has been around here
thirteen years
and didn't know that? I think it's more likely that he was chomping at the bit to clear a buddy of his and pin it back on me since he's already seen some people tossing my name around recently.

I'm not even sure that I believe ChaosOmega's claim. I was reading back through his ISO posts and I found this gem:
In post 1077, ChaosOmega wrote:So I was reading through this before, and then I got confused, and then I started drinking, and now I'm just fucking staring at the screen.

I looked at Sks iso, it's shitty, but I don't think it's scum-shitty. I would normally give GC shit for wanting a nl here, but I'm pretty understanding of it in this case. If the numbers worked out better (even players), I'd be more for it.

I understand the SK lynch in that he hasn't contributed much and has suspicion now, so he won't be a nk, but we get dick for information from it. It's gut, but looking through his posts, I don't get a feel of scum avoiding info, it reads as town confusion.

That said, I don't really have another suspect to push forward. N_M isn't blowing up my skirt (you wanna talk shitty iso's ETL, look at The Bulge's). N_M, your role is citizen and not vanilla townie? is having 2 flavors of vanilla allowed in normals? But N_M's posting is decent I think. 1073 is weird. You read up to 17, say the SK slot is devoid of content, but he hasn't posted yet. I guess you're basing it off Kitty Galore, who wasn't a prolific poster at all, but it reads like you're just a hobo jumping on the SK train.

VOTE: Not_mafia

I think I'd rather lynch here. I won't mourn Sk's lynch if it comes to that, and I'll switch to it to prevent a nl, but I think N_M has a better chance of flipping scum. This is mainly gut, and I imagine some people won't be a fan, but it's whatev.

CO doesn't have a suspect to put forward here, and he says NotMafia's posting is decent, and then just votes him at the end of the post. There's a whole lot of cognitive dissonance going on within a single post here... CO contradicts himself a couple of times, and he also only considers SK or NM for lynches and doesn't even bother mentioning anyone else. He couldn't even make his vote look justified -- he just saw two wagons in NM and SK and lazily threw his vote on the pile. This rubbed me the wrong way.

I'm disinclined to believe the claim. Pending no Innocent Child claims at this stage from Frogger or Metal Sonic, I'm also inclined to believe SleepyKrew's claim and want him taken off the table completely. I've never designed or run games before so I don't know what balance looks like, but I know for me, ChaosOmega's opportunistic jump onto NotMafia and the gross words behind it make me want to lynch him, and the symmetry of that claim against the dead Odd-Night Rolecop makes it too easy of a falseclaim for him to come up with... or maybe it's even his actual role, but a mafia version of it. I could see that, actually -- but right now, I think my preference lies with ChaosOmega. I'm not sure what CO being scum would mean for potential partners.

POST REVIEW EDIT -- Holy butts, that's a lot of posts.
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:31 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Here's a thing.

In post 417, Marquis wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.15 (FINAL)
  • (7)
    Bicephalous Bob
    Glork,
    Untrod Tripod
    , Fro99er, Green Crayons, lalaladucks,
    Bob Loblaw
    , KayP
    (L-0)

(1) Glork —
    Bicephalous Bob

(1) KayP —
    Shadoxx8

(1) lalaladucks —
    Kitty Galore

(1)
    Shadoxx8
    Bellaphant

(1)
    The Bulge
    TellTaleHeart

(1)
    Untrod Tripod
    The Bulge

In post 1423, Marquis wrote:
VOTECOUNT 2.21
  • (6)
    RedCoyote
    EspeciallyTheLies
    , lalaladucks,
    BBmolla
    , Green Crayons, Fro99er,
    Not_Mafia
    (L-0)

(4)
    Not_Mafia
    KayP,
    ChaosOmega
    RedCoyote
    , Metal Sonic
    (L-2)

(1) (NOT VOTING) —
    SleepyKrew

In post 1522, Marquis wrote:
VOTECOUNT 3.03
  • (2) lalaladucks —
    Not_Mafia
    , Fro99er
    (5)
    Not_Mafia
    lalaladucks, Metal Sonic, Green Crayons,
    BBmolla
    , KayP
    (L-0)

(2) (NOT VOTING) —
    ChaosOmega
    SleepyKrew
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:33 am

Post by Green Crayons »

That sure is a post, Kay.
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:38 am

Post by KayP »

Hmm. Okay, I guess Green Crayons just didn't know and took it back? Maybe I got too eager with that and thought it was a slip up when it wasn't.

*sigh*

I don't really know where to go from here. My tummy is grumbling at me, screaming about ducks, and every time I see yet another disgusting appeal to emotion from ducks, it makes it grumble louder. I've documented my reasons for not liking ducky's play this game, but the sad faces and "oh no town loses" posts are making me even more sure I'm right. But my logical, rational portion of my brain is telling me to look at ChaosOmega. I suppose it could be both. I wish I knew more about how setups are made and what typical numbers are to be able to break this down further but it's sort of hurting my brainwrinkles a little bit.
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:39 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

I'm a Town Non-Consecutive Doctor.

I can doc every other night.

N1 Glork protected Frogger.
N2 Can't use my Action
N3 I protected Frogger.

I was considering protecting either Frogger or BBMolla last night, but since BB claimed VT, and Frog didn't claim, so I thought he might have been a PR.

__
DEAD
BBmolla, Vanilla Townie

LIVING
Frogger: Vanilla Townie
Metal Sonic: Town Non-Consecutive Doctor
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:39 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

ok. anyone wants to analyze the results of this mass claim? looks like there's no counterclaims, so not much of a lead :/
oopsies! haha!

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

So we have 3 claimed town PRs, one claimed backup town PR, and 3 claimed VTs?

This would seem super town-sided.

Unless I'm scum bussing the ever loving shit out of ducky, it's pretty obvious it's not myself, Ducky, KayP...so one of these PR claims at minimum is false.
Heil King Froggo.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Green Crayons »

frogger, Kay, and ducks claimed VT. While not impossible, I'm not keen on the belief that scum all claimed VT, so at least one of them is likely town.

Odd/Even Role Cops fit together well, so I think Chaos is cleared.
2x backup ICs without a real IC fit together well, so I think SK is cleared.

Non-consecutive doc and encryptor-enabler don't have a counterpart to "fit" into the scheme. However, if we lynch the encryptor, then that would establish that I'm telling to the truth. I don't see a way of going about proving Sonic's role. That pits me v. Sonic if all three scum didn't claim VT.

Based off of my proxy vote plus general sense of "holy fuck can I please do something right this game" my lynch preference is Kay for today.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:48 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1562, Green Crayons wrote:
Sonic Referencing Daytalk:

In post 1207, Metal Sonic wrote:its a pretty memorable multiball off site game where scum's daytalk was controlled by a negative utility "daytalk enabler" who was town! aka me. I got myself policy lynched hoping that scum would no longer have daytalk, but each scumteam had their own "backup" encryptor which kept them going. I was very upset in the dead thread

me and marquis go back a really long way :]

now stop fooling around and vote NM

Is it a coincidence that Green Crayon's role is similar to the above role I have mentioned earlier?

Either Marquis is just rehashing roles, or Green Crayons (if scum) got the idea from ^
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:50 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

GC, why didn't you go out of your way to get yourself lynched to disable what would be a very valuable asset to scum in general?

Better you than BiBob's role, right?

I mean, that's the first thing I thought of when I got that role way back
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:50 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

though it didnt actually work, but that's besides the point
oopsies! haha!

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I thought about asking to be policy lynched.

But then again, lynching a scum is better than getting myself lynched.

Also I fancied myself more useful to the town alive than scum lacking daytalk.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1593, Green Crayons wrote:Also I fancied myself more useful to the town alive than scum lacking daytalk.

WELP
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:22 am

Post by KayP »

Huh. Okay.

DEAD
BBmolla, Vanilla Townie

LIVING
Frogger: Vanilla Townie
Metal Sonic: Town Non-Consecutive Doctor

So... I really don't think both scum would claim VT like that, so I don't think it's Frogger+Ducks. Probably one of them actually, but not both. (Hint: it's probably ducks.)

ChaosOmega's role "fitting" with Odd-Night Rolecop doesn't mean he's cleared. I mean, unless the moderator just designed the setup so everything fits nicely hand in hand, then I don't think town having two role cops makes a lot of sense.

"Non-Consecutive Doctor" makes sense and doesn't seem too out there or anything.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:23 am

Post by KayP »

I really dislike GC trying to "clear" ChaosOmega, who had the scummiest hop onto the NM wagon and has been inconsistent/lurking. Just because people are claiming now... I don't know, it seems like GC is so willing to disregard the entirety of the rest of the game, and I don't like that.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:24 am

Post by KayP »

ChaosOmega/ducky/GC is actually starting to make more and more sense in my brain, I think.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:25 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

KayP, if you could just tell us who you partners are, that'd be great.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

:/
oopsies! haha!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”