Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Diego1487 »

In post 371, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Tell me in these games did elusive lurk until people started pressuring her? Once she got pressured did she react poorly and refuse to answer questions? Did she get voted for her refusal to answer questions? Did she then attack the person who voted for her and make up a shitty cases full of lies? Did she admit that she was intentionally trying to get a player to rage quit? And then when that player said they wouldn't rage quit, did she realized she looked terrible and decided to replace out?

cause if none of that happened in any of those games your meta read is usless.

This is a good question.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 371, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:you do realize I am not the only one voting elusive right? why are you focused on me getting to change my vote and not anyone else?
You engaged me. I am responding to you.

In post 371, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Tell me in these games did elusive lurk until people started pressuring her? Once she got pressured did she react poorly and refuse to answer questions? Did she get voted for her refusal to answer questions? Did she then attack the person who voted for her and make up a shitty cases full of lies? Did she admit that she was intentionally trying to get a player to rage quit? And then when that player said they wouldn't rage quit, did she realized she looked terrible and decided to replace out?
She always lurks early game.
She always rages as town; as scum she is a lot calmer by her own admission and from my experience.
That's got nothing to do with
her
play.
Yes, she did the exact same to me as town but way worse than what's gone down here.
Nothing that specific, but yes, she can be like that, and it is attributed to her towngame.
I have seen her replace out after an argument/being pressured as town.

I don't claim what I can't back up. I advise you to concede this one, else this thread turns to shit-flinging which will not alter the overall result of this altercation.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Radja »

So what you're saying is it's okay to play anti-town, as long as you do it in every game?
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Radja »

In post 347, Radja wrote:*condemns all who question her playstyle*

*questions other peoples playstyle*

*replaces out*

How exactly is this a town mindset?

^
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:49 am

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

link to the game where she did these things to you please
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Ricastle »

No. But
In post 58, Ricastle wrote:Towntells go considerably deeper than wether one is acting 'pro-town' or not.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Ricastle »

Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Radja »

So what your saying is her anti-town play is a towntell?

I think I got lost somewhere... :?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Ricastle »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=61818
^scumgame

Yes, she is an emotional town player with a tendency to boil over into irrationality. That can be considered anti-town, but such a sentiment is really irrelevant in the big picture.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Radja »

In post 383, Ricastle wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=61818
^scumgame

Yes, she is an emotional town player with a tendency to boil over into irrationality. That can be considered anti-town, but such a sentiment is really irrelevant in the big picture.

Because we know she is town because of this behaviour?

I went through her ISO in that game and as you said, no panic to be noticed. However, was there ever that much pressure on her? And does it really matter if she didn't in this 1 game? I'm not really a fan of player meta, as it is easy to act differently.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Zoronos »

UNVOTE: Elusive

It's anti-town behavior but it's not necessarily pro-scum behavior. Charisma is almost always a factor in avoiding lynches as scum, and raging out mid thread is likely to attract votes, not repel them. I feel a little bad that poking the active-lurking player turned into a rage fest though.

We'll get a replacement and can reevaluate with whomever replaces her.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:12 am

OK her play in that game is hands down better than her play here.

Just from skimming she wasn't really lurking and she was interacting with people and making posts that resembled scum hunting.

Thanks for making me feel better about my vote
Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Diego1487 »

@Slandaar: Can I get an updated read on Zakk?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 384, Radja wrote:I went through her ISO in that game and as you said, no panic to be noticed. However, was there ever that much pressure on her? And does it really matter if she didn't in this 1 game? I'm not really a fan of player meta, as it is easy to act differently.
Yes, there was a lot of pressure on her at the end. She has also said that was her scum meta in the town game I linked.

You know what Woody I have had enough of you. Everything you scumread her for is present in that game. But I guess there's no need to go against your shitty-ass confbias; it'll only be better for me in the dead thread/postgame.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Radja »

In post 388, Ricastle wrote:
In post 384, Radja wrote:I went through her ISO in that game and as you said, no panic to be noticed. However, was there ever that much pressure on her? And does it really matter if she didn't in this 1 game? I'm not really a fan of player meta, as it is easy to act differently.
Yes, there was a lot of pressure on her at the end. She has also said that was her scum meta in the town game I linked.

You know what Woody I have had enough of you. Everything you scumread her for is present in that game. But I guess there's no need to go against your shitty-ass confbias; it'll only be better for me in the dead thread/postgame.

Well, I suppose we can move on until a replacement comes in.

Bluemoon, you started the wagon on elusive, but have barely posted since starting it. Why didn't you participate? And how are you reading that slot now?
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:53 am

In post 388, Ricastle wrote:Everything you scumread her for is present in that game

dude, in that game she is interacting with people and is giving her thoughts on things and explaining herself, these kind of posts don't really exist in this game

for example post 247 in that game - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p6748074

There isn't a single post in this game that resembles that.

Want more posts?

post 234, 307, 335... I could probably go on but I stopped at this post.

In post 387, elusive wrote:Ok, just so you know and I suppose the rest of town as well what has been working well for me in terms of scum hunting is questioning each wagon thoroughly. If a wagon leader or hoppers ons cannot explain their reads through ISO, behavior analysis, interaction analysis or evidence of some kind that makes sense, I'm going to question until either the persons on the crusade produce a strong case or I myself agree and have evidence to add.

Now this is confirmed townj elusive talking in the above post. Now show me where she did anything remotely similar in this game...

You can't, because she didn't. She isn't playing to her town meta so sorry but your meta defense of elusive is just been proven incorrect.

she is not playing the same as that game, not even close
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:55 am

In post 389, Radja wrote:Well, I suppose we can move on until a replacement comes in.

no need to move on, move on means changing votes and their is no reason to do that. Let the replacement know they are under pressure and see how they respond.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 390, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:dude, in that game she is interacting with people and is giving her thoughts on things and explaining herself, these kind of posts don't really exist in this game
Christ's sake...ONE. You didn't give her the chance to do that; you started relentlessly throwing shit at her before she could get into the game, which will provoke nothing but total hostility. TWO. That isn't the fucking point; she did there everything you have previously accused her of which is the point I am making. You have no legitimate case against her as a result which isn't going to change by you pointing out things she did there which she never got to do here.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 389, Radja wrote:Bluemoon, you started the wagon on elusive, but have barely posted since starting it. Why didn't you participate? And how are you reading that slot now?

I started the wagon. (Assuming you meant to address the wagon-starter rather than specifically Blue, my thoughts are slightly above here, in my unvote post. The short version is I'm not convinced of either alignment yet and want to see what the replacement does. But she certainly isn't active-lurking anymore, which was my original case)
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Ricastle »

Oh, properly ISOing her now I am more sure than ever that she is town and you are totally full of shit. Turns out that despite what you'd like to convey, she
was
engaging and getting into the game but apparently all she said according to you were her accusations against you in the heat of argument.

I am not responding to you anymore. These interactions are driving me up the wall and I am not gaining anything from them.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:39 am

FIRST - I don't think you are reading this game correctly because she started the shit throwing and I defending myself from it. If you are going to try and post things that make you sound smart, let's at least be accurate about them ok?

I voted her because she refused to answer Diego's questions
she then started in on me saying I was going after easy targets and scum reading people I wasn't. neither of those were true so I naturally corrected her and then she want and posted quotes that proved she was incorrect and then it kind of escelated from there.

so yeah she started the shit storm, not me.

SECOND - i do have a legitimate case against her

In post 362, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:lying, lurking, refusing to answer questions, instead of scum hunting decided to waste time asking rvs questions when we are way outside of rvs.

I can also add to that Intentionally trying to piss a player off and when it didn't work replaced out.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:44 am

In post 394, Ricastle wrote:I am not responding to you anymore. These interactions are driving me up the wall and I am not gaining anything from them.

I don't know why you kept interacting with me, I basically told you to go waste your time and energy on the other people voting her cause I am not planning on moving my vote anytime soon. This replacement is going to have to put on one hell of a performance to convince me my read is wrong.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Radja »

In post 393, Zoronos wrote:
In post 389, Radja wrote:Bluemoon, you started the wagon on elusive, but have barely posted since starting it. Why didn't you participate? And how are you reading that slot now?

I started the wagon. (Assuming you meant to address the wagon-starter rather than specifically Blue, my thoughts are slightly above here, in my unvote post. The short version is I'm not convinced of either alignment yet and want to see what the replacement does. But she certainly isn't active-lurking anymore, which was my original case)

missed your vote reading back. Who else is on your radar?
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Zoronos »

Blue, still. He jumped right onto the train as soon as I started it, with a vague hand wave at it being easy for lurkers to pick at more active posters. Which is pretty inconsistent with events, considering I was pretty lurky up until then, so it was more like lurker on lurker violence than 'lurker attacks prolific poster'.

My gut wants to vote for Woody, but I think that's just distaste for playstyle so I've been trying to tell it to shut up and have resisted the urge to get into arguments with him.

OhGodMyLife's contributions strike me as 'posting with appearance of contribution' more than actual contribution. Specifically, his argument with Klingon looked more like an argument for the sake of having a disagreement than an argument for the purpose of refining a read.

Ricastle and Diego both seem pretty towny. I'm not sure I agree with everything they're saying, but they're coming at the game from a towny PoV, imo.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Radja »

In post 249, BlueMoonRising wrote:I am hardly a VI. It's easy to call anyone a VI day 1 when there is no info available.
It's also easy for people that are inactive or less active to pick on the active players

Vote: Elusive

My biggest issue is the bolded part. He complains about active players getting voted, then vanishes...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”