Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1765, Persivul wrote:2. In case of an innocent result, I've gained a valuable ally. Frog and I got off to a rocky start this game but we've worked together effectively in the past.

Again, admittedly completely my fault. I'd like us to move past it because I really do like working with you to solve games. You're a fun guy and a very good player, and I've always enjoyed our interactions. And if you're scum here, I'd like to beat you in a friendly manner :P
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1768, Tere wrote:FWIW, this game has just finished and had town even and odd night role cops.

Bonus of Frogger scum if anyone wants to check that out.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62192

I played a pretty good scum game there (literally nobody read me as scum by game end). I also said hi to you in that one as scum.

If I'm scum here (I'm not, I'm town) I'm not playing a good scum game, and I didn't say hi :P (and feel bad about it)
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1778, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1776, Bellaphant wrote:@ Tex - Tere's is pretty good, but if you look at Tool's two wagon analysis posts, they are quite convincing as well! I'll have a better look at my notes if you want?

Fucking how? Tere didn't even give any reasoning at all in yet you agree with her reasoning?

???????

So much this
Heil King Froggo.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1801, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1768, Tere wrote:FWIW, this game has just finished and had town even and odd night role cops.

Bonus of Frogger scum if anyone wants to check that out.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62192

I played a pretty good scum game there (literally nobody read me as scum by game end). I also said hi to you in that one as scum.

If I'm scum here (I'm not, I'm town) I'm not playing a good scum game, and I didn't say hi :P (and feel bad about it)

Actually funnily enough that game ending and doing a quick reread has made me feel a bit better about you here. I know you were psyched to be playing with your brother there, but your scum game was pretty decent anyway IMO.

I am working on too awkward to be scum with you here ATM. Well, that plus Pers' result :)

Why the heck you didn't hop off Titus though... I don't blame her for scumreading you for that. Working with the most plausible result though for the mo.
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

Why would I hop off someone who got CC'd then retracted their claim?
Heil King Froggo.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Guys, I was being flippant. I was amused by Thor's page-top. Maybe I needed a ' :P '
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

Tere, what do you make of Bella???

You had a very good way of sorting her in Ori based of other reasons you couldn't say (I'd assume ongoing?)

Why can't you sort her here yet?
Heil King Froggo.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

I do note how everyone who had issues with me holding back my investigation to the point of voting me over it - now has zero issues with me and my choices.
I strongly stand by my list of three with one scum amongst them.
That push was not all town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

Looking back at it - I'd support a Tere lynch today if people are against Zoranos lynch.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1800, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1765, Persivul wrote:2. In case of an innocent result, I've gained a valuable ally. Frog and I got off to a rocky start this game but we've worked together effectively in the past.

Again, admittedly completely my fault. I'd like us to move past it because I really do like working with you to solve games. You're a fun guy and a very good player, and I've always enjoyed our interactions. And if you're scum here, I'd like to beat you in a friendly manner :P

All is good. I try not to hold grudges.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1806, Fro99er wrote:Tere, what do you make of Bella???

You had a very good way of sorting her in Ori based of other reasons you couldn't say (I'd assume ongoing?)

Why can't you sort her here yet?

She might be town, but I have reservations as to my ability to sort her.

The reason for this is that I was strongly townreading her in WTF Mafia (which was actually the game I was referencing in Ori, so I was right but for the wrong reasons). Town was playing like a bunch of scumfucks TBF but I was the town neighbouriser, picked her as looking like lost town and she completely rolled me on the neighbourhood board. It's not released due to personal info being on it (and a fair degree of furniture gnawing about town on my part) so it's not something I can point to, although you are welcome to look at the main thread. But that's what Bella and my comments about meta burning are about.

I don't know that I see Bellascum putting up that wodge of numbers post, but I really don't know right about now. If you had a gun to my head right now I'd say town but I don't have that much confidence in my read at all. And I am low on scumreads. :/
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1808, Thor665 wrote:Looking back at it - I'd support a Tere lynch today if people are against Zoranos lynch.

Dude, I didn't even vote you if you remember. I just didn't like the post and go. I still don't think it's a bad thing to call you on.

I don't have the largest of investments in this game because of the late replace so mislynch me if you want, but it's what you'd be doing.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Tere »

Thor, what are your thoughts on a Shinobi lynch?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1804, Fro99er wrote:Why would I hop off someone who got CC'd then retracted their claim?

I'd have expected you to at least hop off until a counterclaim, the yeah no and the continued push I didn't like much at all. Maybe I am being unfair but IDK.

But I will go with Pers' result for now because I do think this is multiball and if it is I need to stop worrying about you.

You can tell me where your head is at now instead? :)
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@Thor, regarding your list of three - because of claims and results, if you believe Pers is town, Frog has to be town (weird fake results aside or Frog is scum/anti town in a way that Pers' target couldn't account for.) If you believe Frog is town, Pers could be scum OR town, faking his result. If you believe Frog is scum, Pers has to be scum, as town Pers wouldn't clear scum!Frog (weird conditions aside) Right?

Can you explain your Tere read some more, as I'm not really understanding this '1/3' thing, when two of them are linked.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:46 am

Post by texcat »

VOTE: Tere
Tried to slide onto the Shinobi wagon without knowing why Shinobi might be scummy. When called on it, first she said it was a "feeling", then started scrambling. The "other people think you are scummy" statement stands out in particular for me.

In post 1780, Tere wrote:I'm not going to spend hours going through all your scummy posts for a scumread, sorry, life's too short. You skated Day 1 and your approach to the Titus wagon was appalling.

Other people clearly think you are scummy
so I don't feel I have to tapdance for you.

In post 1785, Tere wrote:Yeah, I just re ISOed Shin and
I am just going with body of work.

In post 1790, Tere wrote:It's not rocket science, people. Just look at the ISO. Shinobi has done nothing towny the whole game as far as I can see. It's all hop in, two words, oh gosh better ask a question so I look like I am scumhunting
No follow ups to questions, just busywork. And the push on Titus slot at end of day was horrible.

I don't think I should need to spell this out.

Then Tere asks Thor about Shinobi. This could be Tere desperately looking for someone to agree with or quote for reasons for her vote.
In post 1812, Tere wrote:Thor, what are your thoughts on a Shinobi lynch?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Tere »

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

I'd make you eat rope too if I had two nooses.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1813, Tere wrote:
In post 1804, Fro99er wrote:Why would I hop off someone who got CC'd then retracted their claim?

I'd have expected you to at least hop off until a counterclaim

But as I said D1, I had seen Plots crumbs and was confident it wasn't a lie, so I didn't need to wait for the CC
Heil King Froggo.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Tere »

I'm still not doing a PBPA for you little scumfucks.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1817, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1813, Tere wrote:

I'd have expected you to at least hop off until a counterclaim

But as I said D1, I had seen Plots crumbs and was confident it wasn't a lie, so I didn't need to wait for the CC

*thinks*

OK yeah. Fair point.

And bless her, it wasn't so much a crumb as a fucking baguette spread with excellent French cheese :)
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1816, Tere wrote:laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

LOL

Thor was right. At least one of me, Pers, and you are scum (hint: not me)
Heil King Froggo.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Tere »

Hint!

You are wrong.

But it's cool if you wanna mislynch me.

I could do with a few town mislynches so I don't have a rep for always tryhard town.

I want to see a proper case though :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1820, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1816, Tere wrote:laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

LOL

Thor was right. At least one of me, Pers, and you are scum (hint: not me)

Also what the fuck is this reasoning and walk me through it like I am 5. Because being antsy at Thor not saying anything straight away is all you have there as far as I can see, and that's fucking weaksauce :)
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

That wasn't my reasoning.

My reason is I trust Tex
Heil King Froggo.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1823, Fro99er wrote:That wasn't my reasoning.

My reason is I trust Tex

Well you're a weirdo because I trust her about as far as I can spit her (no offence Tex)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”