FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:50 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 599, Slandaar wrote:
In post 585, FakedBlogger wrote:I've made up my mind about my willingness to see Moon get lynched today so you can tell I'm not buying what you're selling.

So, basically, you have made up your mind Blue is scum and are not willing to argue your reasoning.

I said I've made up my mind judging by the info currently on the table, not that I'm going to lynch him no matter what.

I did argue my reasoning, go back and read it, and I'm willing to argue some more. Nevertheless I find your imagination-exercise input unhelpful, and your pushing the point that bad reasoning isn't suspicious 10++ pages into the game.

In post 579, Slandaar wrote:
In post 549, FakedBlogger wrote:I don't feel like I need to. There's no point in equating Moon's ability to play mafia to that of a 5-year old child, so I won't address any pseudo-arguments that stem from it.

That isn't what we were doing. We were disassociating bad and scummy because they are not the same thing (as my example proves without doubt).
In post 549, FakedBlogger wrote:
Moon has shitty cred because he's been voting my slot and nobody else for a long ass time for bad reasons. He chose to talk about general probabilities and I'm under the impression that he's not very curious judging by hi lackluster scumhunting.

OK so he is voting you for what you think are bad reasons but are they scummy reasons? is Blue's argument something scum are more likely to make than town? I doubt it very much.

I would also like to let you know that although I like Blue he is not the greatest scumhunter around. Do what you will with this information.

My question to you is who is good at scum hunting?

In post 187, Slandaar wrote:
In post 69, zakk wrote:Now I get to attribute 7 more years of experience (gulp)

What are you gulping for? Worried he is an experienced scumhunter who will catch you? like that is the only thing which makes sense.

Is this your main argument for finding zakk suspicious?
Diego1487
Diego1487
Goon
Diego1487
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Diego1487 »

Another dodge...trying to get caught up at work, then I'll start posting.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Radja »

I really can't figure out what's happening between Jogger and BlueMoon. They had a short argument about the math BlueMoon provided, but that's it.
Bluemoon had reasons to vote elusive, but does not seem to want to pressure Jogger, even after Jogger voted him.
Am I reading too much into this?
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:51 am

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

Maybe it means jogger is scum and blue doesn't want to bus?
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:52 am

Or everyone is now town reading jogger and hr doesn't want to catch flack for voting him
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:32 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

You two could be scum together.

Spoiler: off topic
Stuff that grinds my gears:

@Radja Not going to lie, there's a grey dot attached to the guy in your avatar's temple and it drives me insane.

@Woody In your avatar the background is the same white as the bird's front, sclera and gloves. If I crop it out will you use it? I promise not to run amok and kill someone if you do
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:55 am

Depends what it looks like, I don't get what you would be cropping out exactly.
BlueMoonRising
BlueMoonRising
Goon
BlueMoonRising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:20 am

Post by BlueMoonRising »

Naked, and Zoronos and Boon are the scummiest to me right now. I don't scumread people just because they make a singular bad arguments(depending on how bad that singular argument is).
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

I still don't like OhMyGodLife's lurking, but at least his few posts seem like they're actually playing and not just fluff. Plus, this game is in desperate need of a serious wagon.

Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 575, Zoronos wrote: struck me as a really scummy post, and I have no idea why.

In post 556, PointYBagelS wrote:To be honest I'm actually starting to think Woody might be scum. Tunnel vision is one thing but it almost looks like he's being willfully ignorant. If he's scum he has dug himself a hole that it'd be difficult to get out of, and might be afraid to flip flop and appear scummy. I feel like town at this point would have realized Naked Jogger isn't going to be lynched today and moved on to other scum, yet he continues to tunnel and stifle discussion.

I like my vote where it is for the moment, but Woody is starting to worry me.

It's creepy. It looks like he's busing his Scumbuddies.

VOTE: PointYBagelS

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Klingoncelt

Mind saying what specifically you don't like about it?
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

Also I find it disturbing that Boonskiies stopped being nearly as active when people started townreading him.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 609, PointYBagelS wrote:Also I find it disturbing that Boonskiies stopped being nearly as active when people started townreading him.

It's been one day....and people have been town reading me all game. Haha.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Zoronos »

In post 602, Radja wrote:I really can't figure out what's happening between Jogger and BlueMoon. They had a short argument about the math BlueMoon provided, but that's it.
Bluemoon had reasons to vote elusive, but does not seem to want to pressure Jogger, even after Jogger voted him.
Am I reading too much into this?

I think you're reading too much into this.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Now would be a good time for anyone who feels really strongly about their scumspect to pitch me a cliff notes version of their case. If everyone does it we can just ignore the last 20 pages and all come back to reread around here on future days :giggle:

No but really, I'm having a hard time getting into this game there is too much ego flying around.

I feel like I can see a fault line between factions right now and I think there are scum on both sides of it letting more vocal town posters lead the charge against each other.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 187, Slandaar wrote:
In post 69, zakk wrote:Now I get to attribute 7 more years of experience (gulp)

What are you gulping for? Worried he is an experienced scumhunter who will catch you? like that is the only thing which makes sense.

I like my vote on Zakk.

Oh, geez.

Yeah, because I totally just posted that hoping nobody would be able to catch onto my Ultimate Fear that some Experienced Player would figure out my Secret Plan which involves Killing Everyone.

:roll:
permanently retired

see here for more info
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Aneninen »

VC is coming later today.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 598, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 38, Klingoncelt wrote:

BlueMoon's carrying sand because he doesn't like Boon's playstyle; you & Woody are Scum.

Carrying sand?

It a twist on words, meaning having sand in the panties.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 599, Slandaar wrote:
In post 588, Klingoncelt wrote:
It does come across like that - if Boon is serious. I'm pretty sure he was joking. I think you took it too seriously.

In post 553, Boonskiies wrote:I never really meant my face off as having a problem with each other, just that we were going to have two very different reads, and I have to argue it out.

Seems like he is serious to me.

Besides, even if it wasn't to be taken seriously, people don't just say random things like that with no backing.

I don't see a problem here, at least not this early in the game. How often do 2 Townies get into a big argument over who to vote for, and it turns out both are right or both are wrong? At least twice every large game, right?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 608, PointYBagelS wrote:

Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 575, Zoronos wrote: struck me as a really scummy post, and I have no idea why.

In post 556, PointYBagelS wrote:To be honest I'm actually starting to think Woody might be scum. Tunnel vision is one thing but it almost looks like he's being willfully ignorant. If he's scum he has dug himself a hole that it'd be difficult to get out of, and might be afraid to flip flop and appear scummy. I feel like town at this point would have realized Naked Jogger isn't going to be lynched today and moved on to other scum, yet he continues to tunnel and stifle discussion.

VOTE: PointYBagelS[/vote

UNVOTE: [/unvote
v]Klingoncelt[/v]

My, what a lovely OMGUS you have there, Scum.

Anyway, your read on Woody is almost soft. Very gently, very "Woody, you're fucking up, darn, I'm going to have to bus you."

Then you defend why you aren't voting him.

"He looks so much like Scum but I'm keeping my vote on someone else, but he worries me..."

But you have zero problem OMGUS-voting me, without a b-movie speech on my worrisome behavior.

Yep, you be Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 613, zakk wrote:Oh, geez.

Yeah, because I totally just posted that hoping nobody would be able to catch onto my Ultimate Fear that some Experienced Player would figure out my Secret Plan which involves Killing Everyone.

Why did you post that then?
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:50 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 618, Ricastle wrote:

Because it was what I was thinking at the time. Obviously :)
permanently retired

see here for more info
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 617, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 608, PointYBagelS wrote:

Klingoncelt wrote:

VOTE: PointYBagelS[/vote

UNVOTE: [/unvote
v]Klingoncelt[/v]

My, what a lovely OMGUS you have there, Scum.

Anyway, your read on Woody is almost soft. Very gently, very "Woody, you're fucking up, darn, I'm going to have to bus you."

Then you defend why you aren't voting him.

"He looks so much like Scum but I'm keeping my vote on someone else, but he worries me..."

But you have zero problem OMGUS-voting me, without a b-movie speech on my worrisome behavior.

Yep, you be Scum.

You might have been dead by then but people scumread me for the same thing in apocalypse and surprise, surprise, I was town. My defense is the same: why would I do that if scum have daytalk? That's just dumb.

I was actually planning on voting before i saw your vote but your poor reasoning certainly didn't help things.
PointYBagelS
PointYBagelS
Goon
PointYBagelS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Post by PointYBagelS »

In post 612, OhGodMyLife wrote:Now would be a good time for anyone who feels really strongly about their scumspect to pitch me a cliff notes version of their case. If everyone does it we can just ignore the last 20 pages and all come back to reread around here on future days :giggle:

No but really, I'm having a hard time getting into this game there is too much ego flying around.

I feel like I can see a fault line between factions right now and I think there are scum on both sides of it letting more vocal town posters lead the charge against each other.

I actually think you're on to something here.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:56 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 619, zakk wrote:
In post 618, Ricastle wrote:

Because it was what I was thinking at the time. Obviously :)

Okay, that answer was unnecessarily snarky and I apologize.

Actually, I WAS shuddering at the thought of somebody joining this game with that much experience, with me only attributing a little bit to him, so yes, in essence, Slandaar is right, but I was thinking it from a town perspective looking at a potentially scum player who wasn't being very forthcoming about their experience level, which puts him at an obvious advantage over the rest of us, who might give him the benefit of the doubt for something a newbie or newer player might do, which we would definitely know is scummy coming from a player as tenured as MonkeyMan576.

I have no idea where the (gulp) terminology sprang from; I just used it without thinking twice.

Hopefully that explains it a little better.
permanently retired

see here for more info
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:21 pm

In post 617, Klingoncelt wrote:Anyway, your read on Woody is almost soft. Very gently, very "Woody, you're fucking up, darn, I'm going to have to bus you."

:lol:

Couple problems with that

1. I'm not scum
2. My play has been awesome
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:06 pm

In post 612, OhGodMyLife wrote:Now would be a good time for anyone who feels really strongly about their scumspect to pitch me a cliff notes version of their case.

Elusive is scum cause she was not scum hunting and even tried to distract people from it by asking rvs type questions during the middle of the game.

She was called out for active lurking and then started to post. She was asked for a read on me by Diego but refused to answer until Diego answered her rvs questions. I voted her for it and then I immediately become her top scum read. She tried to make s case on me but it was full of inaccurate information and even bold face lies. I point those out and she tries to argue with me and even admits she was trying to get me to rage quit (probably cause she sees me as a threat) and when I say I'm not going to rage quit (cause I wasn't even raging ) she quits instead.

Now all these people say the quitting is a town tell for her cause of "meta" also its her "meta" to play emotional like this but I disagree with giving her a town read solely based on meta because meta can be manipulated. Now players tried to link me to past games to prove this was her meta but the only thing I saw similar was she does tend to only replace out as town but nobody should get a free ride got anti-town behavior.

I point out specific examples of how she was different in a game played with ricastle and he immediately ignored my evidence saying it was my fault that I didn't give her a chance to play properly which is clearly BS. Later hr actually tried to argue I didn't provide any meta arguments against her and then backtracks and says I didn't give any good evidence and then changes his tune again and says he ignored my evidence cause I somehow "thrusted" it on him

Do you get that?

1. Didn't provide any
2. The evidence wasn't good enough
3. Didnt read it, he ignored it...

How can all 3 statements be the truth

Oh and he votes me citing policy Lynch reasons saying I'm playing anti-town despite the fact that I'm actually trying to get my scum suspect lynched, I'm making arguments why they are scum, and I'm debating people who try to say I'm wrong by using actual evidence to show why I don't think I'm wrong.

So a Lynch on elusive slot or a Lynch on ricastle are the only acceptable lynches. If not those 2, my earlier case on kling still holds true and he's done nothing to improve his slot.

I'd appreciate it if you would actually play the game or replace out. That goes for any other lurker also.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”