Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Fro99er

Two 9's in his name, 9 on the clock is Mafia. GG
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

One of us is rolefishing
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Or should I say, rolefrogging?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well a number 9 in this set-up means Mafia Rolecop, so having a 9 in your name is pretty scummy. It would be like having mafia in your name
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #13 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Glad we're on the same page, care to sheep me on my vote?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #15 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #18 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 16, Fro99er wrote:That is not my win con.

:wink:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #36 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I personally believe that fro99er and VT are the scumbutts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Your reaction to what was clearly RVS was peculiar, gave the same tryhard vibe I got from the mini normal game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: VT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #95 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I still suspect fro99er, But I'm scumreading VT more
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #97 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 90, StubbsKVM wrote:Okay, I'm back. I wasn't able to get online which wasn't really my plan.

Frogger is the only one pretty much wanting to get this going, it seems.

I have a few things to add:

Sword Master's prod answer looks like he doesn't really want to play. That's not necessarily alignment indicative, but still worth noting.

In post 66, Not_Mafia wrote:Your reaction to what was clearly RVS was peculiar, gave the same tryhard vibe I got from the mini normal game

Can you elaborate on this please? How is it peculiar and how did it remind you of a game you're not telling us anything about?

This could be scum actually, this whole post stinks
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #99 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

He's trying too hard, forced posting
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #101 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're asking questions you know the answer to
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #109 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

ika go!

VOTE: StubbsKVM
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #198 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yay town

Return to “Completed Open Games”