That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 749, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 701, Slandaar wrote:

One of Klingon/Boon is scum.

Man, Boon must have really pissed you off in that other game.

But you're in
this
game now,
carrying grudges is not a good look.

Nero.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 726, Boonskiies wrote:@Klingon - you've seen me as fucking scum once. ONCE. I was a traitor just fucking around; stop fucking acting like you know my scum game when you obviously don't.

@Slandaar - How the fuck is it bad to have a face off? I have a fucking face off with BlueMoon/Monkey EVERY game, regardless of each other's alignments. How ignorant do you have to fucking be to not fucking understand what the hell a face off is. God fucking damn. You seriously can't be this ignorant.

FoS: Slandaar

he's seriously going to fucking far with this 'face off' thing. Completely misrepping it, and trying to get a fabricated scum read out of it.

I saw your Town game a couple times.
You Can Be Anyone III
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61085
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

In post 745, PointYBagelS wrote:You're literally the only vote on Naked. Sorry but that lynch isn't happening today.

So nobody wants to Lynch scum? :(
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 750, Boonskiies wrote:

But you're in
this
game now,

Nero.

Nero's in a different game, oops. Playing with too many of the same players. Accident.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 751, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 726, Boonskiies wrote:@Klingon - you've seen me as fucking scum once. ONCE. I was a traitor just fucking around; stop fucking acting like you know my scum game when you obviously don't.

@Slandaar - How the fuck is it bad to have a face off? I have a fucking face off with BlueMoon/Monkey EVERY game, regardless of each other's alignments. How ignorant do you have to fucking be to not fucking understand what the hell a face off is. God fucking damn. You seriously can't be this ignorant.

he's seriously going to fucking far with this 'face off' thing. Completely misrepping it, and trying to get a fabricated scum read out of it.

You Can Be Anyone III

Meh, I was hardly active in that game. Look at games where I was actually playing, not just on the player list. That was during a time I was in 8 games, and that game literally took last place on my priority.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:00 pm

In post 748, Ricastle wrote:I think it's justified for someone to criticise a scumread on themselves.

So I'll ask you the same question I asked him.

Did I say I was scum reading him?

I pointed out the 'coaching " to kling to show kling's hypocrisy in not calling that out but calling out the "coaching" done to me (kling's opinion, not actual reality)
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Here's some of my actual scum games.

Pokemon Gen 1 - scum slot I replaced into.

The Burning - Won with 2 scum alive, the third was a traitor who was Night Killed by Vig.

Doctor Pepper - Scum game where I won as sole scum survivor in lylo.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 747, zakk wrote:

Diego wagon is boring. Also, I don't like OGML or Boonskies thus far.

VOTE: Klingon[/vote ]. This wagon looks much better. Also, the people on it are less scummy.

Ricastle, PointYBagelS, Slandaar are less scummy?

Ricastle that's grudgevoting me because I was Scum in a previous game.

Pointy that's OMGUSing me.

Slandaar, who's pissed that I think Boon is Town.

Zakk, seriously. Read the fookin' thread.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 750, Boonskiies wrote:

But you're in
this
game now,

Nero.

:lol:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 754, Boonskiies wrote:

You Can Be Anyone III

Meh, I was hardly active in that game. Look at games where I was actually playing, not just on the player list. That was during a time I was in 8 games, and that game literally took last place on my priority.

Yeah but you & I were both confTown there.
-
MiniDeathStar
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 726, Boonskiies wrote:@Slandaar - How the fuck is it bad to have a face off?

Has no relevance to anything. I never said it was bad to have a face off or indeed imply it.
In post 726, Boonskiies wrote:
I have a fucking face off with BlueMoon/Monkey EVERY game, regardless of each other's alignments. How ignorant do you have to fucking be to not fucking understand what the hell a face off is.

That is very interesting. Their names are not Slandaar though and that is who you made to comment at :]

What have I misrepped? if anything you are misrepping me implying I said things I didn't.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:17 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 755, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:So I'll ask you the same question I asked him.

That's not what I was addressing. Also, you're scumreading me.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:22 pm

In post 761, Ricastle wrote:
In post 755, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:So I'll ask you the same question I asked him.

That's not what I was addressing. Also, you're scumreading me.

Well that's what we were basically talking about so what were you addressing then?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:22 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 757, Klingoncelt wrote:Ricastle that's grudgevoting me because I was Scum in a previous game.
Grudge? I tunnelled your lynch and was right; if anyone were to have a grudge here, it'd be you. I'm voting you because you're exhibiting scummy play extremely similar to Apocalypse, and the BlueMoon vote is still incredibly awful.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 762, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Well that's what we were basically talking about so what were you addressing then?
The general statement that was almost the entirety of that, by your own admission, should have no relevance to your conversation with Pointy...come on.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:37 pm

My statement wasn't a general statement, it was a direct statement toward him. So you had no place to chime in or point out that I'm scum reading you.

Hate to go elementary on you but that that was an A & B conversation so C your way out of it...
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:47 pm

But just to clarify the scum read on you is completely justified cause of you were town you wouldn't just blatantly ignore arguments that show you could possibly be wrong. Instead you admitted to basically sticking your fingers in your ears screaming la la la la instead of acting like a rational adult and if you are not actually scum you are extremely immature and I'll never be playing with you again
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 760, Slandaar wrote:
In post 726, Boonskiies wrote:@Slandaar - How the fuck is it bad to have a face off?

Has no relevance to anything. I never said it was bad to have a face off or indeed imply it.
I have a fucking face off with BlueMoon/Monkey EVERY game, regardless of each other's alignments. How ignorant do you have to fucking be to not fucking understand what the hell a face off is.

That is very interesting. Their names are not Slandaar though and that is who you made to comment at :]

What have I misrepped? if anything you are misrepping me implying I said things I didn't.

Well, I was already correct so it doesn't fucking matter anymore. STFU ABOUT THE FUCKING FACE OFF NOW EVERYBODY. GOD DAMN.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 759, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 754, Boonskiies wrote:

You Can Be Anyone III

Yeah but you & I were both confTown there.

I basically got lucky I was conftown. i didn't read a single page until the last two days. I just prod dodged and random voted. Shouldn't have replaced into that game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:57 pm

In post 745, PointYBagelS wrote:You're literally the only vote on Naked. Sorry but that lynch isn't happening today.

BTW what does it matter if others can't even come to s consensus?

I'll consider a ricastle Lynch as an alternative, other then that I'll vote kling but the fact ricastle is pushing him makes me doubt my read on him.

Like seriously how are people not even scum reading ricastle, didn't you all are his multiple back tracking posts? :facepalm:
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 765, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:My statement wasn't a general statement, it was a direct statement toward him. So you had no place to chime in or point out that I'm scum reading you.

Hate to go elementary on you but that that was an A & B conversation so C your way out of it...
Do you actually know what a general statement is? Yes of course you weren't addressing everybody, I know that. You broadly stated that one should not criticise your scum reads before they are proven wrong or right. That is a statement which applies to more than just your discussion with Pointy. Understand?

In post 766, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:But just to clarify the scum read on you is completely justified cause of you were town you wouldn't just blatantly ignore arguments that show you could possibly be wrong. Instead you admitted to basically sticking your fingers in your ears screaming la la la la instead of acting like a rational adult and if you are not actually scum you are extremely immature and I'll never be playing with you again
I am frankly stunned at how little introspection you possess...you are irreversibly immersed in your own ego. Typical American. Make no mistake, if you ever join another game I'm in I will WotC you without hesitation.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:37 pm

idk what wotc means but go right ahead. My play this game has been pretty good especially when naked and you flip scum.

sure I am arrogant but there isn't anything wrong with that.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:53 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 732, OhGodMyLife wrote:Now it just looks like you're finding an easy OMGUS vote

Show me where you have accused someone of OMGUS as town before (outside RVS obviously).
In post 733, FakedBlogger wrote:

Are you going to show where I have misrepresented someone?

No I'm not.

If you truly think I am scum and actually want to lynch me then you should post your reasoning to convince everyone else not shy away from it.

But you're in
this
game now, carrying grudges is not a good look.

No, he didn't, there is no grudge. You can read the game. I really dislike you suggesting it is.
In post 767, Boonskiies wrote:Well, I was already correct so it doesn't fucking matter anymore. STFU ABOUT THE FUCKING FACE OFF NOW EVERYBODY. GOD DAMN.

It doesn't matter that you have turned out to be correct. What matters is why you said it in the first place, which, we still haven't found a town explanation for.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:21 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

In post 772, Slandaar wrote:Show me where you have accused someone of OMGUS as town before (outside RVS obviously).

Sure let me just drum up my perfect recall of all the games I've played here since 2006 now that I've returned from a 2+ year hiatus... :roll:

Seriously, you want me to do your meta research for you on myself? Even if meta weren't
completely unreliable and fakeable
this would be bullshit. Go look for yourself, or better yet show me a game where YOU have made a completely onerous self-meta demand on someone as town.

I don't even know the search functions here well enough to find all my old games. What I found out from trying to search for my name in opening posts just now is that a lot of people have stolen my ruleset over the years.

Here's my profile: http://forum.mafiascum.net/memberlist.p ... ile&u=2282
Here's my alt: http://forum.mafiascum.net/memberlist.p ... ile&u=9061

Do it yourself
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:32 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Woody I would still lynch ricastle with you