Open 604 - Fire and Ice - Fire mafia wins!

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

unvote
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 138, ika wrote:ika
Bellaphant
klick
Firebringer

-----

Radja
TheCow
ConManMick
Sword Master *
Tatsuya Kaname
gameplay506
Mist7676
Prolapsed Brain
hayatoBL

anythign below line can die right now

I feel so honored!
In post 142, ika wrote:
In post 141, Klick wrote:Then let me rephrase. Why can the people below the line die now, and not the ones above it?

me
bella is my friend and i refuse to lycnh her day 1 also i have not seen anythign scumm form her
you moving game fward
meta (although i would lynch him only for policy)

I am guessing your policy on hammering anyone right?

#Quivering

So why the votes on Cow? Prodding for info?
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Hello? The game is getting quiet!

Any town reads, guys?
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Klick »

UNVOTE:
Thanks ika. Keep it up. I feel like you can be a strong player if you put effort into it.

I'll reread now and give some thoughts.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Klick »

I guess I'll just format this like a reads list.

ika: Very slight town lean based on Post #142. Gut more than anything else.

Radja: Completely null. I'll need to come back to him after there's more content from him.

Bellaphant: Town. Town town town. First thing that made me realize this was her Post #49 claim that "placing a town-tell" was too complicated for her. I do want to ask though -
@Bella
- you asked a string of questions from Post #75 to Post #111. What results did you get from those questions? Can you analyze the answers you got and pull reads from them? (and I'll answer your first one in this post!)

TheCow: I
was
reading him as town until his most recent post. He has essentially claimed not-Doctor, and says he was attempting to be shot tonight. But he didn't think of the much simpler way of drawing an NK that also helps the town, that being just playing a strong game and finding scum. In light of his most recent post, I can't say anything he has said is particularly alignment-indicative, though his whole self-focused play style reads as slightly scum.
Cow
, could you start scumhunting for real now?

ConManMick: We're long past RVS. Do something. I used to be where you were, joining 5+ games and not doing much in any of them (presumably). I suggest either committing to this game and putting some effort into scumhunting ASAP, or replacing out and sticking to 1-2 games at a time. No use being in a game if you're not playing it.

Sword Master: You're right, it is time to play the game! Null.

Tatsuya Kaname: I would be voting him if he were not V/LA, for Post #152. He's asking for reads, but not giving any. Him being V/LA justifies this somewhat, and it also makes wagoning him pointless until Sunday. Still, slight scum lean.

gameplay506: His votes are all over the place. I see seven votes in seven pages. He made a "serious" vote in ConMan, but never explained it (even after being asked to) and switched to ika, then Cow soon after. I'm getting no town vibes from him, and I could easily see this being scum.

Mist7676: Crap. I tried to read her, but I know her well, and everything is just registering as a Mist-tell. I think the problem is that she's asking too many questions and not giving enough opinions.
Mist
, could I see some of your reads with reasoning?

Prolapsed Brain: This read is suffering from the same thing Mist's is - not enough analysis/opinions.
Just a general request to everyone: Start giving more opinions pls

Firebringer: Actively anti-town. I would lynch this, despite not having a read on the slot at all.

hayatoBL: Thank you for being readable. :P I feel a little weird about Post #113. Specifically, I have a little trouble believing he actually asked Tatsyua to replace out as a reaction test - that's not something I would consider using to get a read. It's something I might think of after I asked the player to replace out, but not before. Regardless, it at least looks like a planned thing from Post #101, so I'll let it slide. Other than that, I like his contributions, he seems genuine in his scumhunting, and his Cow push has produced a lot of info. Solid town read right under Bella.

So that would make my reads look something like this:

TOWN
Bellaphant
hayatoBL

ika
--- SEA OF NULL ---
Mist7676
Prolapsed Brain
Sword Master
Radja
ConManMick
Firebringer
--- SEA OF NULL ---
Tatsuya Kaname
TheCow

gameplay506
SCUM

VOTE: gameplay
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:12 am

Post by TheCow »

I should explain, the implementation of my unorthodox tactics was to compensate for my worse-than-average ability to scumhunt. I can, of course, attempt to, but I figured I was better off nightkilled, than weighing down the town with my incompetence.

I'll be going over the thread a couple more times before my next post, unless I am questioned directly.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@ The Cow, doesn't that make you lynch-bait for later in the game, rather than a night kill? I don't get your logic here at all. Town should town. Scum 'try' to town.

@Klick - I feel kinda sad that I'm town 'coz I'm not clever enough to be scum :P In terms of questions - you and mist could be a really dangerous force together, and you seem to be 'similar' players, so I wanted a base read. It seems you've had more experience of the slot, so I could be reading the wrong things as town. I might have to do some meta on both of you later, but day 1 you can both be town.

My question to fire is because his vote on me was terribad. They didn't really answer - he ignored it, so this would be a good point for him to respond.
TK is to work out if they have any thoughts. Apparently not. My q on ika was I wanted an explanation for an early read - I think the answer there is towny enough.

The haya q is because I have an auto-scum-read of some play styles, which occasionally needs a quick reality check. I got it. You were pinged by the same thing I was, but I like the responses.

Your reads list is generally good. I could lynch fire, tbf.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:20 am

Post by TheCow »

I likely won't be getting my longer, better post off until tonight, and I intend on going over exactly what I was thinking when I began playing how I was. That will be addressed, as well as my reads and analysis. I don't have time or the energy to type a post of that length at the moment, and I still want to reread the thread a few more times first, too.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:05 am

Post by ika »

In post 153, Klick wrote:UNVOTE:
Thanks ika. Keep it up. I feel like you can be a strong player if you put effort into it.

I'll reread now and give some thoughts.

thats the inhrent problem though, i have played enough games for long enough to actualy not care most time cus i get ignored

ill sleep on it and see what comes up
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Hey, you did well in Ori. More of that, yeah?
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Radja »

Klick, I don't really see the scumread on Cow. If you're buying the explanation he gave for his play, I don't see why you would scumread him. Additionally, would you think scum would claim non-doc?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:51 am

Post by ika »

In post 159, Bellaphant wrote:Hey, you did well in Ori. More of that, yeah?

ori i ended up ragin though the entire thread and got super pissed off.

i would not like a reapat of that
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Klick »

In post 160, Radja wrote:Klick, I don't really see the scumread on Cow. If you're buying the explanation he gave for his play, I don't see why you would scumread him. Additionally, would you think scum would claim non-doc?

First off, I have to clarify that it's not a particularly strong scumread, which is why I'm not voting him - along with the fact that he's been wagoned already. What has me leaning scum on him is that he has spent the past seven pages focusing on creating an image of himself, as opposed to contributing to discussion or looking for scum. That's something scum has more of an incentive to do than town does.

Scum definitely has an incentive to claim non-doc. The scumteams will want to kill the doc. Therefore, if scum makes it clear they're not the doc, they're less likely to be killed by opposing scum.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Radja »

In post 162, Klick wrote:
In post 160, Radja wrote:Klick, I don't really see the scumread on Cow. If you're buying the explanation he gave for his play, I don't see why you would scumread him. Additionally, would you think scum would claim non-doc?

First off, I have to clarify that it's not a particularly strong scumread, which is why I'm not voting him - along with the fact that he's been wagoned already. What has me leaning scum on him is that he has spent the past seven pages focusing on creating an image of himself, as opposed to contributing to discussion or looking for scum. That's something scum has more of an incentive to do than town does.

Scum definitely has an incentive to claim non-doc. The scumteams will want to kill the doc. Therefore, if scum makes it clear they're not the doc, they're less likely to be killed by opposing scum.

right, forgot this was multiball, for a moment there.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:42 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Is this a choo choo on gameplay?

Srry I just wanna sheep this game or at least this day. Still no strong reads or whatever so yea.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Klick »

You know, I think the rest of the players should follow your example. Let's all just sheep and not give any content. That will make for a great game.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Firebringer »

Wait, how am I anti town?

I have feeling TheCow is scum.

VOTE: TheCow
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:07 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Look now. I give content. Or should I say it I produce content. Content on day 1 and especially early on is produced through wagonning and voting. And that's what I am doing. If you think going around shouting "He is scum" and giving some silly reads will help out with catching scum, do it. But I prefer to see those reactions and judge for myself.. And right now the reactions I've gathered are shit so.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:11 am

Post by gameplay506 »

My vote on Conman back then was based on something like " funny attitude and too much joking about votes" or wtv. I don't really remember, sorry.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Firebringer »

I prefer giving little content. Keeps people guessing and makes me look "anti town". I just don't like nitpicking posts like other people on this site do and call that a reason for lynching them. I tell it like it is, I got a feeling and its a feeling.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Klick »

My vote is staying on either gameplay or Firebringer today. Preferably gameplay, because that's more likely to be a scum lynch.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Firebringer »

So many people want me lynched in games lol.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 166, Firebringer wrote:Wait, how am I anti town?

Spoiler:
In post 7, Firebringer wrote:/confirm.

HEY IKA!

In post 47, Firebringer wrote:
In post 44, TheCow wrote:So, for example,
Vote:Mist7676
because they have numbers in their names.

If Firebringer started to freak out because there are 3 votes on him, we could use that to make a read, is what I'm seeing as the point here. Okay, I'll probably reread the thread again, and see if I get what you mean proper.

You would like that wouldn't you?
Me to freak out, I welcome the votes. I LIVE ON THEM!

I feed on you guys thinking I am Scum, I feed of your hysteria.

FOR I AM THE BRINGER OF FIRE THE TRUE MVP THE SHERIFF JAILOR. YOU CANT TOP ME!

In post 48, Firebringer wrote:I am mad at the votes on me though, I think I will hold off voting for awhile (anti town ftw!) until someone leaps out or just hope the ice and fire attack each other.

In post 79, Firebringer wrote:So why swordmaster?

We still reaction testing?

Ika is never active in games, always there to hammer though . . ..

In post 86, Firebringer wrote:Ika is always town, are you crazy?
VOTE: Bellaphant

Obvious scum is obvious.

In post 87, Firebringer wrote:Also I don't like that penguin.

In post 109, Firebringer wrote:
In post 90, hayatoBL wrote:
FireBringer: You've ignored a question of mine.

Your question was pointless. So I didn't bother answering it.

In post 112, Firebringer wrote:
In post 110, hayatoBL wrote:This game is fun.

It is, isn't it :)

In post 114, Firebringer wrote:Ding ding ding! We have a winner.

You are right it was fake emotion, it was a troll response to votes one me. You want to say thats indictionat of scum go ahead.
GL with that though.

In post 151, Firebringer wrote:
In post 138, ika wrote:ika
Bellaphant
klick
Firebringer

-----

Radja
TheCow
ConManMick
Sword Master *
Tatsuya Kaname
gameplay506
Mist7676
Prolapsed Brain
hayatoBL

anythign below line can die right now

I feel so honored!
In post 142, ika wrote:
In post 141, Klick wrote:Then let me rephrase. Why can the people below the line die now, and not the ones above it?

me
bella is my friend and i refuse to lycnh her day 1 also i have not seen anythign scumm form her
you moving game fward
meta (although i would lynch him only for policy)

I am guessing your policy on hammering anyone right?

#Quivering

So why the votes on Cow? Prodding for info?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Way to quote all my posts without giving a reason to justify your original statement.

You know it would help with commentary, because taken out of context a lot of those are useless. For one the first post is the confirmation post to play the game!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Klick »

There is nothing to say about them.

That is the problem.

Return to “Completed Open Games”