All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 103, pistachi0n wrote:I'm town-reading Thesp for the questions he asked. It gave us a lot of information, not because of the answers themselves, but because of what people thought of the questions and how people responded to other people's answers to the questions. It started discussion, that's a good thing.

In the post right above this, Thesp said he starts every game with a question phase:

In post 102, Thesp wrote:Would it make a difference if you were to learn that I always open games by asking questions of everyone?

I don't understand why you're townreading him for something he always does regardless of alignment.
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 122, RadiantCowbells wrote:Alright, that's gotta be scum.

VOTE: Firebringer

AtE's earn votes

VOTE: Radiant

Also, trying to hard to direct town, perfectly okay with speedlynching town,

In post 113, RadiantCowbells wrote:How is it "tunneling" to push a wagon in RVS? That's how you end RVS to get into real content. Firebringer was not confirmed scum because of his defensiveness, but it would have been a way better lead into the game than we ended up getting.

Pretty sure we got a good lead in after your unneeded flip out.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 110, Firebringer wrote:
In post 105, Alchemist21 wrote:
Then you should vote RC too.

I thought I did....

I think I unvoted him because he was tunneling me so hard I didn't think Scum would do that.

Anyways, he is using horrible logic and I think he could be scum trying to FoS me and label you as Scum for calling him out on his bad logic.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

In post 114, Firebringer wrote:so far Radiant all thats been proven is you are bad town at worse or bad scum. Your pressure on me was fine but your reasons faulty (you make up stuff in RVS and say it isn't RVS when everyone around here knows it is) then you push a lynch on Alchemist saying he is TOWN but bad.

Why do you say that RC is labeling Alchemist as scum in 110, but in 114 you say he's calling Alchemist town?
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Would you all agree that I'm either causing or contributing to a negative play experience in this game?
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by Netherspite »

@Quaroath

RadiantCowbells
is may be playing not really good but I don't see it as scummy.
Now modding:
Netherspite's SORM Mafia III
(Day 2)
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:15 pm

Post by eventi »

In post 129, RadiantCowbells wrote:Would you all agree that I'm either causing or contributing to a negative play experience in this game?

I'm not done reading the whole thread, but RadiantCowbells is already getting on my nerves
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:06 pm

Post by eventi »

In post 9, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want your soul roasted on a spit.

In post 12, RadiantCowbells wrote:I didn't reaction test at all, besides the vote on you which is exactly what you do in RVS; randomly vote.

Firebringer is awfully defensive.

So you defend your vote as random, but then follow with suspicion? This doesn't constitute a serious vote. It's still reaction testing.

In post 36, RadiantCowbells wrote:Alright.

I'm really feeling a Thesp/Firebringer scumteam because I placed a non-RVS on Fire and Thesp immediately tries to reset the game by asking a random question.

Forget about that crap, vote Fire.

Nope - this would preclude anyone from being able to do anything but react to your vote, and it wasn't really a serious vote.

In post 66, RadiantCowbells wrote:There's a definite deliberateness to the post.

I'm not buying that he didn't read my vote, and I'm not buying that he just decided to ignore it and ask pointless random questions, especially since he specifically requested that everyone respond, ie drop what they're doing and answer his questions that aren't related to the game.

I don't think there's any point continuing to debunk this... seems like the rest of the town has seen through it, and Thesp defended it himself.

In post 79, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Firebringer may still be scum, but Cowbells is trying unnaturally hard to paint Thesp as scummy no matter what, and her logic is reachy as hell.

You're either stupid or scum.

VOTE: Alchemist21

I think Firebringer might have been a red herring and now we have Alchemist chainsawing Thesp because I wouldn't drop the issue.

Intimidation - This is how you react when someone questions you? Who's defensive now? You're working against the town if you dissuade discussion by intimidation and insults.

In post 80, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Shitty town players are higher priority lynches than scum.

I don't think it's likely that you're really chainsawing Thesp this hard, but I do think you're going to be a liability as long as you're alive so I'm going to rid myself of it.

In post 84, RadiantCowbells wrote:Last time I left a bunch of terrible town players alive I got mislynched D3 and they couldn't lynch the last scum in 4 day phases.

My literal last words were calling that person out for deliberately misrepresenting me.

So no, I don't care if it's TvT. That's not happening again.

Now you advocate voting against town? We've all been mislynched, it's part of the game.

In post 119, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm feeling really shitty about mafia right now.

I don't feel like doing this.

In post 129, RadiantCowbells wrote:Would you all agree that I'm either causing or contributing to a negative play experience in this game?

VOTE: RadiantCowbells One of the main reasons I couldn't jump into the conversation yesterday was the pointless and confusing posts by Radiant. Confusing town into a mislynch, or intentionally voting town (regardless of the reason) is scummy.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Thesp »

In post 119, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm feeling really shitty about mafia right now.

I don't feel like doing this.

I'm sorry to hear that. Take a day off if you need to do so, we'll still be here. I hope you can enjoy the game rather than get too wrapped up in it.

In post 124, All Alone wrote:
In post 102, Thesp wrote:
In post 87, All Alone wrote:This comment from Thesp looks like scumhunting but really isn't. He's not analyzing Pistachi0n's alignment, he's not asking her anything meaningful. It's like information instead of analysis, except it's not even informative.

This is fair - though I was really hoping to see pistachi0n's next post before I comment further on this.

Pistachi0n posted after this in , and your didn't comment further on it. Why not?

Her response wasn't as interesting as I'd hoped it would be.

No.

I'm not keen on the RadiantCowbells wagon. I don't mind the Firebringer wagon. All Alone rubs me the wrong way kind of, but I feel like that's because of the vote on me. While I agree with a lot of what eventi says, he seems to be ignoring (or not commenting) on a lot of other things, which I'm not keen on.

VOTE: Sword Master
Post or Perish. I'm just as happy to move my vote to eventi, and if I had two separate votes that's where they would be.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Netherspite »

RadiantCowbells
's wagon is scumdriven.
I'd like town to be aware of that and think twice before mislynching him.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:00 am

Post by eventi »

How is it scum driven?
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Netherspite »

The wagon consists of:
  • Firebringer
    , who is scum.
  • Alchemist21
    , who is OMGUSing.
  • Quaroath
    , who I get scumvibes from.
  • you, who look like opportunistic scum.

How is it not scum driven?
Now modding:
(Day 2)
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

@Thesp, if you liked my points on RC, AND think that types who attack your RQS like she did tend to be scum, then why aren't you voting her instead of someone who only has a single post in the game?

I'd also like to remind everyone that RC is currently voting someone she thinks is Town over Thesp, who she said is scummy regardless of Firebringer's flip.

On a similar note, Duppin said he agreed with RC about Thesp and said RC should be voting Thesp, but he himself didn't vote Thesp.

Looking back through Firebringer's ISO, I think he's Town. His aggressive stances read like noobTown trying to be more confident and assertive with their pushes.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:25 am

Post by duppin »

No I said his read makes sense, because I got the impression he thought you were telling him his read was wrong, but him not voting on Thesp was weird.

I believe RC is town and it seems like an easy train for scum to pile up on considering she did state the wouldn't mind voting on a town. But I just have a hard time imaging a scum playing like that. I am not too fond of her train to be honest. I like Alchemist, Quaroath's reaction to RC question him was fairly weird. First he voted on Thesp (so I assume he agreed with RC) but then he changed his vote to RC later as well. Not entirely sure what to make of Firebringer at the moment though.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Thesp »

In post 137, Alchemist21 wrote:@Thesp, if you liked my points on RC, AND think that types who attack your RQS like she did tend to be scum, then why aren't you voting her instead of someone who only has a single post in the game?

Good question! As to why not RadiantCowbells, I feel like the recent couple of posts from him feel genuine, and in part I'm not terribly interested in an early Day 1 lynch on someone who has contributed as much as he has, and in part a number of the votes on RadiantCowbells feel sketchy (esp. eventi). I'm voting someone who has a single post in the game because that post was absolute crap and I want them pulled into the game. (No way when they come back should they be allowed to make a post like that, and I want to make that perfectly clear.) I think it's very important on Day 1 to pull as many people into the conversation as possible, and I have zero problems using a lynch to make that happen if need be. I don't want scum skating by, I want plenty of reasonable chances to catch them.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:13 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 126, All Alone wrote:I don't understand why you're townreading him for something he always does regardless of alignment.

Oh, that's true. I didn't read carefully. Looking through his iso, I see that. I'm still townreading him regardless. The post where he asked questions is null now, though.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 136, Netherspite wrote:The wagon consists of:
  • Firebringer
    , who is scum.
  • Alchemist21
    , who is OMGUSing.
  • Quaroath
    , who I get scumvibes from.
  • you, who look like opportunistic scum.

How is it not scum driven?

You have not given any reason for any of these players being scum beyond OMGUS by Alchemist which isn't even true. Alchemist voted RC before he voted him. Go back and read.

It looks like you are discrediting this train because we are lynching your partner.
Also your misplayed logic is similar to RC so it gives me reason to suspect you are scum with him.
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Netherspite »

I never said
Alchemist21
is scum, I just said that his vote is an OMGUS vote and thus does not have really strong reason under it.
Also, considering me being scumpartnered with
RadiantCowbells
is pathetic. You can only say so because you're trying to scumpaint me because I'm voting you and you as a scum do not want any limelight on you.
Now modding:
(Day 2)
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

V/LA until Saturday thanks!
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

mod V/LA until Saturday thanks!
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

Oops double post
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

I'm going with who I think is most scummy atm
VOTE: rad
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 146, TheDominator37 wrote:I'm going with who I think is most scummy atm
VOTE: rad

Why are you currently scum-reading RC?
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by PMysterious »

UNVOTE:

Need to read through.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 138, duppin wrote:No I said his read makes sense, because I got the impression he thought you were telling him his read was wrong, but him not voting on Thesp was weird.

I believe RC is town and it seems like an easy train for scum to pile up on considering she did state the wouldn't mind voting on a town. But I just have a hard time imaging a scum playing like that. I am not too fond of her train to be honest. I like Alchemist, Quaroath's reaction to RC question him was fairly weird. First he voted on Thesp (so I assume he agreed with RC) but then he changed his vote to RC later as well. Not entirely sure what to make of Firebringer at the moment though.

This sort of stuff is common for me. I'm erratic.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”