Mini 1695--Diamond is Unbreakable Mafia(To Be Continued..?)

Super Massif Bros
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Super Massif Bros »

Lol. Well, Bulb can still vote. I want anyone else to wait though as I don't want her L-1 yet. I want more discussion from the whole playerlist before we even proceed
with seriously running her up to ... oh wait we already know her role
. Before we proceed with lynching her out of here.

I think 5 votes is good enough. I do want others stating their support or non-support of the wagon though, and why. When we are ready to end the day, then we can put her at L-1 or beyond.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Wow, seriously, the crap Cask wagon moves to me. My scumreads plus the IC... *eyeroll* I'm sure this is really town motivated...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
CaskOfAmontillado
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by CaskOfAmontillado »

In post 371, hiplop wrote:Cask just comes off weird. The combo of them and titus defending eachother really isnt sitting right with me.

Is it not sitting right because it's absolute bullshit?

I never defended Titus and neither did sthar.
Super Massif Bros
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:10 pm

In post 346, CaskOfAmontillado wrote:
In post 263, Super Massif Bros wrote:Essentially, I find Cask's vote on Bulboor to be opportunistic, while they have yet to do much of anything. Their clarification on the vote is piss poor. Rem's reasoning seems legit, and I can see Cask as lurking scum taking advantage of newb town.

Really? All I see is everyone crawling out of the woodwork to hold up a shield for him.

I never got to this post, apologies. I actually liked REM's reasoning, and I might have gone Bulbs's way, until your vote. Also, your lack of clarification at the request of bulb concerns me. (I don't recall you ever answering him why you voted for him)

I would also like to see your reads, as Farside asked.
CaskOfAmontillado
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Hey Massif. My patience is very, very, very, SUPER thin right now.
CaskOfAmontillado
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:20 pm

In post 371, hiplop wrote:Completely agree. Bulb to me is CLASSIC new town trying to understand how to deal with someone who is not only quite active and (Seemingly) intelligent, but is confirmed town. Its a tough balance to deal with when you're new.

Oh jeez, save this horse shit for the people who just fell off the fucking turnip truck.

I'm pretty good at being really mindful of newbies and how newb town looks. I can
maybe
understand the whole playing to the roles thing but really gets me just because of how totally dishonest it is.
"I never sheeped anyone nor did I ever mention memsheeping the IC."
Well, you certainly left
me
with that impression.
Let's rewind to the initial exchange:
In post 159, Bulbazoor wrote:Id the Innocent Child supposednto lead us?.

In post 160, Super Massif Bros wrote:
In post 157, Persivul wrote:
In post 150, Super Massif Bros wrote:We are the other hydra.

- R

And you're the IC, right?

Yes I am.

In post 159, Bulbazoor wrote:Id the Innocent Child supposednto lead us?.

Well, you can certainly apply a confirmed town mindset for our vote. Yet, the other voters should still be neutral to you. If you have a problem with it right now, state as much.

In post 161, Bulbazoor wrote:I have no problem. I reaally need someone to lead me.

He wasn't "just sayin'." You were
clearly
asking for guidance from the IC. To suggest otherwise once REM calls you on it is really slimy and weaselly. Usually, newbie town would just own it and say "yeah, what of it?" but here we see denial and defensiveness where there shouldn't be any. The only cogent argument you could make for this being "newbtown" is that he has his head planted so deeply in his rectum that he's completely unaware of the thoughts in his own goddamn head.

So, please, keep telling me how I'm unfairly picking on someone, I'm just
dying
to hear it.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by hiplop »

why would new-bulbazoor lie so blatantly? he wouldn't. He was confused town.
third best scummer of all time
CaskOfAmontillado
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:22 pm

VOTE: hiplop
CaskOfAmontillado
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:25 pm

Spoiler:

Too many white knights and not enough rage to spit at their faces.
Super Massif Bros
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:28 pm

You don't have to get snippy with me. Good, you release a scumread on Bulb 3 or 4 pages later. What I want to know is, why you waited a couple pages to give that explanation? What was the motivation in a naked vote at that time? Why not do anything in the early game? Your inaction and silence for so long is what concerns me the most. I still would like some reads on the rest of the cast, especially your wagon (well your past wagon).

I cannot give you any townpoints for putting out a naked vote, and having reasoning later on, unless you can somehow explain how it was protown for you to do so. Seeing your recent posts makes me want to re-evaluate my read on you, so I'll put you down to null for now. I really need your thoughts on the rest of the cast.

Why have you neglected to comment on the Titus wagon?
CaskOfAmontillado
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:31 pm

You don't get to control my mood right now.

That's how I operate sometimes. If I take a read, I'll put down a vote and come back and explain it when I have time to write a couple sentences that don't sound like total shit.

Kind of like what I'm doing right now (mixing up 2nd and 3rd person, yeesh).
CaskOfAmontillado
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
CaskOfAmontillado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:33 pm

I'm going to go outside, get some air, have a Dr. Pepper, and come back in a bit.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by elusive »

Farside is being aggro so lean town.

Persivul lacks humor here and seriously made it a point to talk about my silly color RVS stuff so lean humorless unfortunate. weird is my thing and so what is his read based on again? "Gotta go" is also a bit forced. Too self-aware?

Bulbazoar has played with me as an alt or seems to claim to know my meta? Also "I agree with elu on the first two? What does this mean? Also agree with REM about alignments being random so him FOSing me because of my role seems odd.

Rubicon, I don't get the Titus is obviously town comment but I'm willing to wait for Rubicon to post more thoughts. He seems a little less easy going so far but idk. Why did he answer for Bulb, Rubi knows the Garcia rule? However, I agree that Bulbazoar is playing the stupid blonde (hey farside remember when I played the dumb blonde as scum?)

hiplop vs kmd - has a scuffle over pre-game references. hiplop trying hard to be likable, did not commit to being hp.

Salamence20 - Did not answer my questions but quoted my post for some reason? Yo. Also Rubicon is not illogical as town. Also keeps talking about taking a vig shot, first that's my game and then it requires more content to play that game.

Titus is acting "dumb" see her question to Rubicon about IC being scummy as if it were serious or asking me about color theory like she hasn't seen my RVS questions ever before in her life.

Kmd vs. bulbazoar - another scuffle with kmd involved.

Bulbazoar vs. Rubicon - Bulb read Rubi as scummy and then moved off him quickly. Oddness. One of those is not like the other.

Cherish - barely here, lurking strong.

Cask - hydras are rough especially if you're partner and you aren't on the same page which is what the private topic usually is for. and this one seems to be off topic. I also just am not a fan of hydras. Agree with farside about the second person being awkward. he\they\it need to post more. but agree on bulba read.

kmd - need to look them up, something feels off about kmd to me. idk why but "forced?" is maybe the word id say. " I'm probably gonna daykill Titus before this day ends." ? What?
Super Massif Bros
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Cask: Then try to keep calm instead of lashing out at me with a legitimate query. Anyways, let's move past that. This means I wouldn't trust what you are saying without having a solid town read. Your only thoughts you have are wrt Bulb, and now a Hiplop vote. You still neglect to mention anything about the Titus wagon. Anyone who hasn't commented on (Bulb wagon, Cask wagon, Titus wagon), should. This may be a playstyle thing from you, yet you can't expect me to trust you when you aren't open about the rest of the cast, or at least more than one person.

In fact, Cherish is definitely one who deserves some spotlight here. Yet he is also voting you, without doing anything else. Thoughts on that?

@Bulba: I need your opinions in this thread, stat.
@Cherish: Where the heck are you? I need your presence here.
@Anyone with experience with TTH, does she usually play like this?
Super Massif Bros
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:47 pm

@Hiplop: What's your read on REM and KMD? Just wondering.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by hiplop »

REM = null but leaning scum. I was actually thinking about voting him at one point?

also kmd is probably town. Paying too much attention to be scum? Really going quite tryhard
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Rubicon »

In post 381, hiplop wrote:why would new-bulbazoor lie so blatantly? he wouldn't. He was confused town.

I agree with this, though I'm still not sure if he was honestly confused or joking. Either way it reads town.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by elusive »

Is Bulb new though?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by elusive »

As in is he new or is he an alt?
Super Massif Bros
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Super Massif Bros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:09 pm

In post 390, hiplop wrote:REM = null but leaning scum.

Why? (Also don't know anything about Bulb)
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 391, Rubicon wrote:
In post 381, hiplop wrote:why would new-bulbazoor lie so blatantly? he wouldn't. He was confused town.

I agree with this, though I'm still not sure if he was honestly confused or joking. Either way it reads town.

yeah i kinda think it could be a joke! speaking from the POV that he is confused/lying for that convo tho

im fairly sure hes new. I love him though. We should give the guy a chance
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 394, Super Massif Bros wrote:
In post 390, hiplop wrote:REM = null but leaning scum.

Why? (Also don't know anything about Bulb)

on my phone but it was one of his posts really came off awkward as shit. Kinda weird lurker scum-style
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

What questions?

The RQS ones?

I dont do RQS.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by hiplop »

i liked you better as shelgon
RapidEyeMovement
RapidEyeMovement
Goon
RapidEyeMovement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by RapidEyeMovement »

First off, I've had a bit more of a conversation with kmd than I had here. Esp since at one point we were online near the same time. I've played 2 newbie games and this is my first non-newbie game. I've actually felt like KMD and I have a very similar mindset on reads and things.

Bulb, I still don't like. I read him as very newbie like me personally. However, his remarks back led me to think he has a strong mind and opinion. This confuses me as to the early game needing someone to reeeeallly lead him.
In post 304, Bulbazoor wrote:Why is titus voted? You guys are lying. I answered the questions. No one answered for me.

This is also a lie. Either Bulb has no interest in reading anything which I find hard to believe or he's just lying. He had no idea about the roles being randomly assigned even though it was stated multiple times. Rubicon clearly admitted to answering for Bulb and he denies it.

With Rubicon, I don't like the defending of someone I wasn't talking too. I feel the push on the point I quoted was unwarranted. Then whenever KMD defended me, she then switched to Farside without any explanation. I'm not a fan of empty votes.

Cask had an empty vote which I found suspicious. It definitely needed to be addressed as to what the reasons were, but the whole wagon was a bit much. I liked what I read from him afterwards.

@Elusive, please don't have a random RVS question be about fav dick size. That one I won't answer. I am curious about color theory and your vote on Titus. Is it some meta thing?

Hiplop, I think one think that both you and I would benefit is to know the answer to this question.
Bulb, how experienced are you?
Instead of assuming that Bulb is classic new and basing an opinion on that. We really shouldn't be doing this whole reading someone as town based on an assumption.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”