farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1840, Fro99er wrote:Yep. My vote moves CooLDoGs vote since we are allied.

Mastin was a vote to show CooLDoG my ability I claimed in our PT really is my ability.

Okay so aligned as same allignment or because you are fused/alligned with the pt
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Skybird »

Having the ability to move someone's vote when you are aligned is neutral in nature. Telling everyone about it is town IMO.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1843, Fro99er wrote:I have no idea how it's automatically a scum role though.

I told cool I'd prove my vote moving thing and I'd consult with him on who we agree on voting.

The other thing is, if I'm not allied, it's not even a power.

Farside, I'm reading it as allied as in ally/fusion stuff.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

Cool's vote only moves with me because we targeted each other to be in an alliance/fusion
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Thanks. Alligned and ally gets confusing in this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm so sick of being scumread for the most part for my activity level and for my roles. I'm sitting here making a case on sonic that has nothing to do with roles/abilities and everything to do with his motivations, but the case on me is largely due to me not claiming ascetic D1, and for my voting power deal. I've never even seen ascetic until this game so I had no idea town is supposed to claim ascetic D1. Go check my game history. I was in tons of marathons both in this forum and via skype with Titus too, and not ONCE was there an ascetic in any of those either. As for my voting deal, I KNOW I have that power, so why the hell would I
intentionally
go get in an alliance with Cool where I KNEW my forcing him to vote deal was going to come out if I was scum?

You all are sitting here scumreading me because you think you can break the game on roles and abilities, and it's stupid. When I flip town, you'll all have to go back to the drawing board and realize you can't break this game on roles.

@Vezok - if you think you can break the game on flavor, why the hell did you push for a Beer lynch when you knew his flavor? Now you're pushing for another mislynch of a good guy character...STEVENS MOM! What are you even doing?

When I get mislynched, you all better lynch Sonic/ZZZX because his motivation/intention to reset the vote counter to gladiate me mere HOURS before deadline while he was voting Beer and Beer was at L-1 makes no fucking sense. I explained this D1, but ZZZX ALWAYS uses stupid dismissive arguments as scum. In newbie 1609 he dismissed my preflip associations as BAD because they are always supposed to be bad (whatever, I called him and Marquis, the IC/SE scum team out and won the game based off those preflip associations). Now he dismissed Ricastle's PoE as dumb. This is his scum game people. It's sonic's too. He's trying to pretend he's frustrated by saying this game is bastard and all that shit.

But here you are scumreading me for my abilities, activity (which for me is null), and my Rose Quartz claim (I'm not sure how because I'm town and that's a town character).

Now CooLDoG - are you ready to vote Sonic with me, or do you want to continue to get me mislynched based off an ability, even though you've townread me all game FFS.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Sonic X »

didn't i debunk your shitty "case" on me yesterday?

"oh yeah ika only rages as "town" why are you voting me lolol"

^zzzx said that; i don't agree, ergo i can vote you if i think you're scum

what case?
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 1855, Fro99er wrote:When I get mislynched,
you all better lynch Sonic/ZZZX because
his motivation/intention to reset the vote counter to gladiate me mere HOURS before deadline while he was voting Beer and Beer was at L-1
makes no fucking sense
. I explained this D1, but ZZZX ALWAYS uses stupid dismissive arguments as scum. In newbie 1609 he dismissed my preflip associations as BAD because they are always supposed to be bad (whatever, I called him and Marquis, the IC/SE scum team out and won the game based off those preflip associations). Now he dismissed Ricastle's PoE as dumb. This is his scum game people. It's sonic's too. He's trying to pretend he's frustrated by saying this game is bastard and all that shit.

wait, so you want to lynch me because i "make no fucking sense", not because "i am scummy"?

lol! this is a+ scumhunting folks.

you're not even trying
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

Not liking cooldog here. He's been in a hood with Frogger and now all of a sudden thinks Frogger's role is scum. Don't think so. If he actually thought that, I would expect a push from Cooldog sooner and frustration about being aligned with scum or someone who steals his vote.

TSO, be a dear and pick this up. I have to run.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1857, Sonic X wrote:
In post 1855, Fro99er wrote:When I get mislynched,
you all better lynch Sonic/ZZZX because
his motivation/intention to reset the vote counter to gladiate me mere HOURS before deadline while he was voting Beer and Beer was at L-1
makes no fucking sense
. I explained this D1, but ZZZX ALWAYS uses stupid dismissive arguments as scum. In newbie 1609 he dismissed my preflip associations as BAD because they are always supposed to be bad (whatever, I called him and Marquis, the IC/SE scum team out and won the game based off those preflip associations). Now he dismissed Ricastle's PoE as dumb. This is his scum game people. It's sonic's too. He's trying to pretend he's frustrated by saying this game is bastard and all that shit.

wait, so you want to lynch me because i "make no fucking sense", not because "i am scummy"?

lol! this is a+ scumhunting folks.

you're not even trying

Both.

I pointed out your intentions make no sense and only come from a scum mindset. Now you are intentionally highlighting parts to misrep what I'm saying.
Heil King Froggo.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Ricastle »

Honestly, I
would
rather lynch Sonic over Fro99er at this point.

Tunnel really, really needs to get back in here pronto. I feel my own game is stalling due to their absence.

Farside, I'd love to hear your opinions on the gamestate rn.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:27 am

Post by farside22 »

I'd rather lynch sonic over frogger.
I liked titus point about cooldog.

The mod game/character speculation is a bit heavy and I don't see why people are pushing that.
Also I recall day 1 people pushed beer for his role claim saying it was anti town and now I'm seeing the same shit on frog.

I need to look back at those doing that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Sonic: please explain how you go from town reading frogger to scum reading him day 1
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Also I keep forgetting about nic cage. His post and reasons for scum reading beer was weak and I'd like to still lynch that spot
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 1862, farside22 wrote:Sonic: please explain how you go from town reading frogger to scum reading him day 1

can you read the end of day 1?

also, where was i town reading frogger?
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Sonic X »

maybe i should ask you instead:

please explain how you go from town reading me to scum reading me day 1
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:59 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm looking at the inconsistencies here.

In post 540, Sonic X wrote:raging bull is only 'bad'... because ika?

frogger looks fine, townlean for now. I can read him, so I hope he generates more content to get a stronger read

In post 602, Sonic X wrote:VOTE: raging bull

shut the fuck up

In post 1411, Sonic X wrote:
In post 1409, Fro99er wrote:What doesn't make sense.

You said ika only rages as scum. Then a few posts later you vote us.

Why?

Because I wanted him to stop anti town behavior.

The lurking scum argument is stronger than the "raging town" argument.

How does this explanation help you in determining my alignment?
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Sonic X »

how are they inconsistent?

the posts are 800 posts away, btw.

the only inconsistency is this: "You said ika only rages as scum. Then a few posts later you vote us."

The lurking scum argument is stronger than the "raging town" argument."

i didn't make a "raging town" argument. zzx said it. i just thought that I said it and i forgot.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1865, Sonic X wrote:maybe i should ask you instead:

I think you saying you wanted to Gladiate at the last minute was scummy.
You then do it again today and I recall you got bent when I did a Gladiate in another game without discussion.
Finally vezo stated a scumread on you so I reread and noes you pushed beer as scum for long periods and then raging bull to fuzzy. To raging bull again.
Your anger at the hammer looks fake and a lot of the rage you displayed day 2 reads fake
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1867, Sonic X wrote:how are they inconsistent?

the posts are 800 posts away, btw.

the only inconsistency is this: "You said ika only rages as scum. Then a few posts later you vote us."

The lurking scum argument is stronger than the "raging town" argument."

i didn't make a "raging town" argument. zzx said it. i just thought that I said it and i forgot.

Frogger was a town lean.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

That was what you said and I quoted it.

One more time why did you go from town lean to voting frogger
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 1868, farside22 wrote:
In post 1865, Sonic X wrote:maybe i should ask you instead:

I think you saying you wanted to Gladiate at the last minute was scummy.
You then do it again today and I recall you got bent when I did a Gladiate in another game without discussion.
Finally vezo stated a scumread on you so I reread and noes you pushed beer as scum for long periods and then raging bull to fuzzy. To raging bull again.
Your anger at the hammer looks fake and a lot of the rage you displayed day 2 reads fake

your gladiate on the other game hit all 3 town. shame on you
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Sonic X »

Spoiler: quotes
In post 1400, Beer wrote:
In post 1375, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1372, Sonic X wrote:You all forgot that a lynch didn't happen after bins "hammered"

Beer obviously isn't hated

Either that or Varsoon made a vc mistake

There's 9 votes on Beer and 11 to lynch.

Beer could still be hated.

VOTE: Sonic X

What was the vote here for?

In post 1401, Beer wrote:You're telling me you voted him for your old reasons and just quoted that for fun?

In post 1403, Beer wrote:Just don't let Bull slip away. Town can't win if obvious scum like that live until day 2.

In post 1405, Fro99er wrote:I already described why Z is playing to his scum meta. I made good points against sonic saying ika only rages as town, then policy lynching us anyway (why would he policy lynch a townie). Sonic is now playing to his scum meta too, but I couldn't say that at the time because it was ongoing together in BEES, which finished a few days ago.

Seriously...why would Sonic say ika only rages as town, then vote us almost immediately after?

In post 1406, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1399, Sonic X wrote:Let's look a frogger

Tell me why your bullshit is town bullshit frogger. You get 2 chances

What?

In post 1408, Sonic X wrote:
In post 1405, Fro99er wrote:I already described why Z is playing to his scum meta. I made good points against sonic saying ika only rages as town, then policy lynching us anyway (why would he policy lynch a townie). Sonic is now playing to his scum meta too, but I couldn't say that at the time because it was ongoing together in BEES, which finished a few days ago.

Seriously...why would Sonic say ika only rages as town, then vote us almost immediately after?

umm, what? That doesn't make sense. How does that ascribe scum motivation to me?

1 chance left

Why?

In post 1410, Fro99er wrote:as town

In post 1411, Sonic X wrote:

Why?

Because I wanted him to stop anti town behavior.

The lurking scum argument is stronger than the "raging town" argument.

How does this explanation help you in determining my alignment?

In post 1412, Fro99er wrote:Or before. Whatever.

The point is you voted us while ika was raging, and if you have only seen him rage as town, why did you vote him in the process of raging.

In post 1413, Fro99er wrote:Why were you so worried about how you looked. You hadn't addressed that yet.

In post 1414, Sonic X wrote:The point is that I am scum because of that behavior right?

I would like you to explain why.

In post 1415, Sonic X wrote:
In post 1413, Fro99er wrote:Why were you so worried about how you looked. You hadn't addressed that yet.

I needed more people to townread me so that more night actions can be used on me potentially.

What is the purpose of this question?

In post 1416, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1388, Fro99er wrote:FFS here you go Sonic

In post 500, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:
Spoiler: Sonic X
In post 681, Sonic X wrote:
In post 678, Cheetory6 wrote:Finished Sonic X ISOdive.
Hard to follow a linear progression through the whole thing, but I kind of expected that tbh. q.q
He talks about believing vezok's claims of Beer scumclaiming at the start, but then there's a lot more focus on trying to discredit Beer's arguments towards him vs discussing that afterwards which strikes me as weird. There's no followup to the discussion there.

I don't like Sonic asking Beer to provide empirical evidence as to whether overexplaining is a legitimate scumtell or not and then going on to say that Beer's arguments are all just him calling him bad at the game. That doesn't really seem to line up IMO.

I really hate the amount of effort he put into explaining his townlean on me.
I would literally be shocked if everything in #286 were thoughts that he'd had from reading me before. It feels a lot more like justification afterwards to try and satisfy me rather than just trying to explain the read.
@Sonic
, why did you put so much effort into explaining a townlean rather than just saying what you remembered about me being town or just saying that it was gut and calling it a day?
Also, why did you posture about lynching Ricastle before Beer when you were never even voting Ricastle?
Also also, why did you vote for Raging Bull? Talk about that.

The buddying on Bins is really really blatant and I have no idea what to make of it.

Sleeptimesnow.
BeerISODive will probably come Sunday if not tomorrow morning.

if i justified my townread on you as "you look townie" more people would be bitching

cant please everyone

Why are you trying to please everyone? The Sonic I've known so far isn't worried about that.
Spoiler: Sonic X 2
In post 682, Sonic X wrote:ricastle did one very scummy thing (a more legit scumtell than cooldog's "oh you are directing night actions"), but most of his stuff otherwise would have been ok. i have a method for dealing with these kind of people

policy vote on raging bull

Ricastle is town. If you think ika only rages as town, why policy lynch our slot? Wouldn't a better thing to do be to ignore it or request we replace out and find scum instead?
Spoiler: Sonic X 3
In post 683, Sonic X wrote:
In post 678, Cheetory6 wrote:It feels a lot more like justification afterwards to try and satisfy me rather than just trying to explain the read.

yeah it is? weren't you looking for that? no?

you people are hard to please

Still trying to please people?
Spoiler: Sonic X 4
In post 684, Sonic X wrote:i am trying to scumhunting in here

give me space, thanks in advvance

Then scumhunt! Stop worrying about your appearance.

In post 1417, Sonic X wrote:That is not town bullshit

I'm sad to say frogger, that you are scum

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Yea none of that says why frogger is scum. He explained his scum read on you and you look to be omgus him
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Sonic X »

he is scummy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”