C
o
m
m
e
n
t

StubbsKVM has been prodded.
I'll skip the vote count for now, as there's one only 4 posts above.. Mario is obviously at 5 now.
O
r
w
e
c
o
u
l
d
s
u
r
r
e
n
d
e
r
A
n
d
l
e
t
l
o
v
e
i
n
v
a
d
e
u
s

sign-ups
: none
/
running
: none
/
coming up
: large normal (18p) / micro theme (9)
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

pisskop's unvote & reasoning in are pretty horrible. Why unvote at all on day 1? Why not leave it there until you are ready to move it? It's not like it's hurting implosion.

@Boonskiies - Re: , How did you not see Bulbazoor's post (and vote) before posting your vote? Why didn't you vote MarioManiac4 right away?

In post 192, Boonskiies wrote:@Impolsion - you won't see more of him. He posts once and leaves. He doesn't read the thread thoroughly.

What do you mean by this post?

You posted a link to a theme game where you say that MarioManiac4 would constantly want to bus teammates. With that knowledge what didn't you hold onto this knowledge and wait to see who MarioManiac4 would eventually go after?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

we posted it at the exact same time. Like literally...check the time stamps. I see the PEdit thing, but I really didn't care enough to change anything.

Also, as I've posted, he won't even really read the thread. It really doesn't matter. He's super frustrating to be scum with, as you can check the private thread of the game we were scum together with.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm not liking pisskops unvote either. It has me wondering.

One thing in having issues with on the Mario push is no one other than Mario is really pushing back. That always concerns me.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Q
In post 202, Boonskiies wrote:we posted it at the exact same time. Like literally...check the time stamps. I see the PEdit thing, but I really didn't care enough to change anything.

Also, as I've posted, he won't even really read the thread. It really doesn't matter. He's super frustrating to be scum with, as you can check the private thread of the game we were scum together with.

So his buddies might toss him under a bus day 1?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 203, dragonspawn wrote:I'm not liking pisskops unvote either. It has me wondering.

One thing in having issues with on the Mario push is no one other than Mario is really pushing back. That always concerns me.

He's probably scum and his buddies just don't want to get associated with him. When I was scum with him, I was super nervous about trying to bus him because I felt he'd out the both of us.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Granted, I don't know Mario's town game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Sorry, been busy this weekend.

I don't get the Mario wagon. From what I see (long night could be wrong), it's kind of weak. I will iso each vote on him and try to explain why I don't think mario is that scummy right now.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 203, dragonspawn wrote:I'm not liking pisskops unvote either. It has me wondering.

I'll give it a shot 1 sec.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 203, dragonspawn wrote:One thing in having issues with on the Mario push is no one other than Mario is really pushing back. That always concerns me.

Why? MarioManiac4 hasn't posted much and what he has posted is bizarre in it's reasoning. Why would anyone push back against something which can only generate information?

In post 202, Boonskiies wrote:we posted it at the exact same time. Like literally...check the time stamps. I see the PEdit thing, but I really didn't care enough to change anything.

You didn't care enough to edit, but you cared enough to post a second post?

So we should lynch him on the basis of a scum meta with no equivalent town meta? That's a really weak reason to push this. I'm not even sure why you're brining it up.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 73, Necessary Evil wrote:
WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 70, Necessary Evil wrote:This idea that we need multiple suspects is awfully strange.

Hi, have you played mafia before?

Yes. Something the timing seems strange, especially since he is still voting for Implosion.

In post 60, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 51, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 49, implosion wrote:
Unvote

VOTE: GrayFoxxxx
I wanted to do this earlier but there was no one else voting him so it wasn't really worth it. Thank you, KK.

Yeah I
Dont like this. Town doesn't need cover for a vote.

VOTE: implosion

I don't paticularly like this vote from Dragonspawn. It seems rather oppurtunistic with a wagon on Implosion starting.

you specifically suggested seemed suspicious to me so
I am investigating you.

In post 86, Necessary Evil wrote:MarioManiac4: You didn't answer my question.
Why are you voting Implosion and not dragonspawn when dragonspawn was your first real suspicion and you believe there should be fewer votes on Implosion?

Key segments in bold. On mobile.so hard to format.

This started the wagon. I think Mario is suggesting scum would jump on a growing wagon the way D.S did, but didn't think it was an auto scum move.

Him keeping his vote on implosion isnt scummy. Implosions vote was mega wierd.

You admit at one point your vote was investigative, and I understand that he needs to answer these questions himself. How confident are you in this vote right now?

I could be wrong, but so could this wagon.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 171, Bulbazoor wrote:VOTE: mario
I think you should stop blabbering abour rvs. Mario seems a bit iffy. He defends people for basically pointless reasons.

Well, should he answer the questions? Or just ignore them? Catch 22. I really didn't like this vote out of them all.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 172, Boonskiies wrote:Mario is playing exactly the same as my scum game with him last game. He doesn't respond to like anything. Comes in, posts one thing, completely changes direction of game and expects people to just believe him.

VOTE: Mario

That's saying alot for just seeing 9 posts. Your whole case on him is kind of an over generalization.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

It is basically a vote on a slot that I find the scummiest. Why dont you like my vote? I find hes trying to act logical like last game in the marathon. As town, I usually see him acting more funnier and sarcastic. In games I read where he was town.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

It's Day fucking 1? Where else do you want me to put my fucking vote?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Grayfoxxx - it's day fucking 1, why are you trying so hard to derail the Mario votes? For the most part, it's just pressure, no one is actually going to lynch him yet. You are completely going against a town win con by trying to stop a wagon pointlessly. IT'S FUCKING PAGE 9! Let a wagon form and see how he reacts to the pressure and how others react to him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 212, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 172, Boonskiies wrote:Mario is playing exactly the same as my scum game with him last game. He doesn't respond to like anything. Comes in, posts one thing, completely changes direction of game and expects people to just believe him.

That's saying alot for just seeing 9 posts. Your whole case on him is kind of an over generalization.

I mean, 9 posts on page 9 is fine...that's plenty.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 197, Shazam wrote:
In post 152, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 81, Shazam wrote:
In post 79, MarioManiac4 wrote:

If everyone agrees on one person, that's a bad sign,
as that means mafia are content with the lynch.
We are better off with everyone grilling their scumread, like you are doing with me right now.

So you're admitting that town gains information if we all agree on one person.

LOL what?^^^

Everyone can go check that in post 79 the context of what you were dealing with was not in fact an actual lynch of a player. The person you were quoting in post 79 was talking about SUSPECTS, who you yourself said we did not have to lynch. They made the point that it's better to have one suspect for increased pressure on that person, and then you said that we shouldn't agree on one person because mafia would be content with the lynch. Now you are waffling and saying that mafia can bus, so mafia being content with a particular suspect DOESN'T mean that suspect is town. In addition you are diverting attention away from your mistake by claiming that the context was about actually carrying through with a lynch, which it was not.

This is scummy not because you have a certain opinion about what everyone should and shouldn't do, but because when that opinion was challenged for being anti-town, you both waffled and deflected. You are far too defensive to be town imo. VOTE: MarioManiac4

I don't see what he has deflected, he has defended his thoughts on the whole suspect/lynch thing (not going into semantics). Aside from not answering N.Es question, he just seems like a Newbie.

I can't tell if you are purposefully not following his train of thought.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 199, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 197, Shazam wrote:
In post 152, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 81, Shazam wrote:
In post 79, MarioManiac4 wrote:

If everyone agrees on one person, that's a bad sign, as that means mafia are content with the lynch.
We are better off with everyone grilling their scumread, like you are doing with me right now.

So you're admitting that town gains information if we all agree on one person. But you also don't want us to do it.

No, because in pure statements, mafia can bus.
I meant if the player was actually being lynched and everyone online was jumping aboard, because that would indicate scum were content with the lynch.
It is always best to have more than one suspect and it's the way it's always done.

Everyone can go check that in post 79 the context of what you were dealing with was not in fact an actual lynch of a player. The person you were quoting in post 79 was talking about SUSPECTS, who you yourself said we did not have to lynch. They made the point that it's better to have one suspect for increased pressure on that person, and then you said that we shouldn't agree on one person because mafia would be content with the lynch. Now you are waffling and saying that mafia can bus, so mafia being content with a particular suspect DOESN'T mean that suspect is town. In addition you are diverting attention away from your mistake by claiming that the context was about actually carrying through with a lynch, which it was not.

This is scummy not because you have a certain opinion about what everyone should and shouldn't do, but because when that opinion was challenged for being anti-town, you both waffled and deflected. You are far too defensive to be town imo. VOTE: MarioManiac4

This is, at this point, the best reasoning out there.

I also don't like diverting the scum hunting conversation almost in its totality to a conversation about the ideal number of wagons town should have - a point in strategy that is nonsensical at best without the context of a specific situation.
VOTE: mario

I don't see how what he is saying is different from you. His whole argument is the town should have multiple suspects, and not all jump on one person.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

FoS: Grayfoxxxx

The devil's advocate play is weird, and something feels off.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 172, Boonskiies wrote:Mario is playing exactly the same as my scum game with him last game

In post 214, Boonskiies wrote:It's Day fucking 1?

Your echoing my point.

In post 216, Boonskiies wrote:
I mean, 9 posts on page 9 is fine...that's plenty.

Again youre trying to meta him off 9 posts. I'm glad you see where I'm coming from.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

No, i'm meta'ing him off of the lack of him posting much.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

God damn, you take this way too seriously. It's page fucking 9.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Reads will change, and things will come out. No one is saying they are dead certain he is scum, chill Foxxy...just let some pressure on. You are pointlessly defending.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, there are around 4 other people withing 4 posts of him, so the amount of his posts shouldn't even be considered really.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”