Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Fro99er »

For the record, I don't believe Mastin is scum. My vote is/was symbolic to show Cool my ability works

I'm still waiting for Cool to respond to me in the ally PT we have.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:02 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Tacos tonight... I got the hamburger meat, I got the lettace and tomatoes, got the cheese and I got the tortillas ....I even have the sour cream. Guess I could have fish or pizza but I really think I want tacos. Okay enough making myself hungry

Mastin
stop trying to push lynching town (ie me) .

I have no idea what to make of the Hermit. Part of me thinks he scum the other part just thinks he is being a terrible townis.i want to go through his ISO to see if..anything pingsscum.

Still not getting the frogger scum read and as I scanned tbrough I havent really seen a good case made on him.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:03 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Fro

If mastin doesnt show up as conftown tommorow than I am all lynching her. I think we need to wait till day three to see if her claim is true
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Ricastle »

Wow Fuzzy, what a remarkable load of nothing you have there. I think I've found my preferred lynch for today.

Now where the fuck is Tunnel? Seriously. This is getting frustrating.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Fluminator »

Having second thoughts on Hermit slot. In hindsight, the reason Bins may have been paranoid about all the buddying wasn't because she was town, but because she was mildly creeped out by it.
I still think Fuzzy is the best lynch for now. How all the pressure on him has been diverted is a bit odd to me.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: Sonic X
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't see anything town from sonic, ric is a scum read, nic cage is lurking scum, I keep going back and forth with my read on cooldog.
Flum sounds bored to tears every time he post
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Fro99er »

@Fuzzy

You sound like you have no scum reads except for waiting for Mastin to conftown tomorrow, which is dumb. Are you scumreading anyone?
Heil King Froggo.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 1907, farside22 wrote:I don't see anything town from sonic, ric is a scum read, nic cage is lurking scum, I keep going back and forth with my read on cooldog.

Help motivate me please.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Skybird »

Flum, what do you think of Hermit?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Fuzzy, who exactly are you scumreading? Because it's really not clear.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I have barely read the alliance, it's just drama drama drama and right now I can't handle that. I wanted an RB wagon at the end of day 1, and yet it doesn't seem to be happening. How did Frogger redeem himself? Because the meta case was pretty damning.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I've given up even attempting to reconcile reads with Titus. We work in fundamentally different ways and I doubt that will ever change.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I remember feeling uncomfortable about Nic yesterday as well. Nic and Frogger is what I think I want to push now.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 1858, Titus wrote:Not liking cooldog here. He's been in a hood with Frogger and now all of a sudden thinks Frogger's role is scum. Don't think so. If he actually thought that, I would expect a push from Cooldog sooner and frustration about being aligned with scum or someone who steals his vote.

TSO, be a dear and pick this up. I have to run.

bang.

I actually think Frogger is making legitimate points on this page? Sonic, quote where you reasoned that resetting the VC with a day to go would be a good idea, I presume you did it somewhere.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

It seems pretty unlikely that Sonic/Frogger are both scum, but it seems equally unlikely that neither of them are scum.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I just saw what Constantine did. I don't even have the emotional energy to complain - if he did it, he's a fucking idiot, but the way that he's gone about retracting it is honestly fishy as fuck and I think he's definitely faking emotions like guilt, if nothing else.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Why did Bins even decide to target our hood if this was her ultimate intention? Even if she was nullscumreading RR, why nuke us and TW? This doesn't make any fucking sense.

I think I understand why people are up in arms about this. I'm finally beginning to care about this game again!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Ok, Trench finally helped me understand their alliance situation somewhat with that last post...let me get this straight.

Bins KNEW there'd be a large alliance between TW1, TW2, and RR. And intentionally imposed herself on it, with the possibility of being able to nullify up everyone's abilities?

Why did Bins:

1) not choose a smaller alliance where she scumread one of the two (or both). Less collateral damage if she really was going to use her vanillafying power
2) instead choose the three person alliance where she's only scumreading ONE of the three, yet threaten to vanillafy two townies just to vanillify ONE scum read?

I have no idea what Hermit did or didn't do in regards to actually vanillafying or retracting it via PM, and I guess we'll never know.

But then Tunnel also threatened/actually did dayvig. Was the dayvig PM actually sent? If so, then why hasn't it gone through?

This is confusing, and I think some clarity is needed from both Hermit and Tunnel. Why did Tunnel suddenly disappear after he threatened/did dayvig and Varsoon has posted no day kills? We had two people threaten/actually (maybe) use abilities on each other/the alliance yet nothing happened?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Like seriously...why choose the BIGGEST alliance to impose on and possibly vanilla-ize, when it's more likely to have multiple townies than a smaller alliance?
Heil King Froggo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1909, Fluminator wrote:
In post 1907, farside22 wrote:I don't see anything town from sonic, ric is a scum read, nic cage is lurking scum, I keep going back and forth with my read on cooldog.

Help motivate me please.

Vote sonic and watch him flail it is fun!

In post 1912, Trench Warfare wrote:I have barely read the alliance, it's just drama drama drama and right now I can't handle that. I wanted an RB wagon at the end of day 1, and yet it doesn't seem to be happening. How did Frogger redeem himself? Because the meta case was pretty damning.

What meta case against frogger?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 1919, Fro99er wrote:Ok, Trench finally helped me understand their alliance situation somewhat with that last post...let me get this straight.

Bins KNEW there'd be a large alliance between TW1, TW2, and RR. And intentionally imposed herself on it, with the possibility of being able to nullify up everyone's abilities?

Why did Bins:

1) not choose a smaller alliance where she scumread one of the two (or both). Less collateral damage if she really was going to use her vanillafying power
2) instead choose the three person alliance where she's only scumreading ONE of the three, yet threaten to vanillafy two townies just to vanillify ONE scum read?

I have no idea what Hermit did or didn't do in regards to actually vanillafying or retracting it via PM, and I guess we'll never know.

But then Tunnel also threatened/actually did dayvig. Was the dayvig PM actually sent? If so, then why hasn't it gone through?

This is confusing, and I think some clarity is needed from both Hermit and Tunnel. Why did Tunnel suddenly disappear after he threatened/did dayvig and Varsoon has posted no day kills? We had two people threaten/actually (maybe) use abilities on each other/the alliance yet nothing happened?

She claimed she thought her ability would simply force an alliance between my slot and her own, while leaving the other alliance unaffected. This would therefore let her sort our slot, and decide if she should vanillaize us. Upon realizing she had instead joined our huge alliance, she said her second ability was really anti-town, so she just wouldn't use it.

It looks like she simply acted without clarifying exactly what her power would do. At least, that's what she claimed.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Ok...that makes more sense.

So the question remains. Then once Hermit replaced in, why would she threaten/actually try to/retract a vanillaizing on the whole neighborhood? Does Hermit believe two or three of you are scum?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I guess Trench answers that with the nullscum on RR, and town on Trench and other TW
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”