WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:18 am

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

How is that anti-town exactly? Cause they post the most I should scum read them? :insert confused George Bush picture:
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Feels like your trying to set up a vote on some people in case wagons form while also straying away from being too OMGUS'y.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

^ @dom.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 425, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:How is that anti-town exactly? Cause they post the most I should scum read them? :insert confused George Bush picture:

This has to be a deliberate misunderstanding. I explained very clearly what I meant. It's anti-town because if you're right about your other two suspects, you still won't lynch them because nobody will believe you. They will not believe you because those two haven't provided enough evidence to read them.

Number of posts does cause scumreads, it just makes them more possible. Thus my request that you give at least a scumlean on at least one other person who has posted significantly.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:27 am

In post 423, Shazam wrote:The people who have posted the most with the most content are not on your radar. How very anti-town of you. You won't be able to convince anyone

Deliberate misunderstanding? No that's exactly what you said with this post.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 429, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 423, Shazam wrote:The people who have posted the most with the most content are not on your radar. How very anti-town of you. You won't be able to convince anyone

Deliberate misunderstanding? No that's exactly what you said with this post.

It's not. The fact that you find none of those people who post the most scummy is anti-town. That is not the same thing as "you should scum read them because they post the most". The differences are twofold: 1) I'm not suggesting that you should find them scummy BECAUSE they post the most. 2) I'm not saying you should scum read all of them, just at least one.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:07 am

Nope, that train of thought doesnt come from town. That comes from somebody with an agenda.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:09 am

Your push on mario/Diego also looks bad.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 432, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Your push on mario/Diego also looks bad.

The mario slot push is the best push here. It's the only ACTUAL case. Bar maybe the implosion one.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:16 am

Just cause its really been the only real wagon doesn't make it good. Whats funny is in a round about way you guys have proven Mario's opinion correct. Focusing on 1 person is a bad idea and that's basically what has happened.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:18 am

Also just cause somebody has a case, doesn't mean it's right. I can make a case on anyone if I put my mind to it
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:20 am

Post by implosion »

In post 408, Necessary Evil wrote:
In post 402, implosion wrote:
I think the most important word in your post is "overtly". He seems to be outright admitting that he's leaving himself wiggle room, because he's admitting that he doesn't know that much at this point. I don't see that as scummy, just useless.

My point is that town would be more explicit (maybe calling the post overt was misleading). NE's post to me as town would give explicit conclusions. He would say that boon/gray/pisskop are null (or his actual opinions on them), rather than dancing around the issue in a way that could be interpreted in literally whatever way he wants. All three of those reads quoted call the people in question both town and scum in one way or another. Saying "X is scummy, but has towntold" about three people in one post as town is like leaving a sentence incomplete. There should be more there explaining how he feels about those players explicitly.

I was explicit as I possibly could be. I named people that at one time or another I thought could be scum. None of them are null. There is no dancing around here; I was completely honest about my reads on players that could be scum. I didn't mention players that I thought were null or town on purpose because I think that gives scum information.

Unvote
for now. I'm going to reread when I get a chance.

Hrng. In trying to explain how he was being explicit
NE continues to use the same hedging, non-explicit language.
"People that at one time or another I thought could be scum." "My reads on players that could be scum."
The strongest thing he is willing to say about these players is that they "could be scum."
Literally anyone could be scum. Saying "they could be scum" towards people leaves so much wiggle room. NE just keeps making my point again and again with every post.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 435, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Also just cause somebody has a case, doesn't mean it's right. I can make a case on anyone if I put my mind to it

Except it is right. mario's fucking scum. You have no actual reason to say it's a bad case unless you KNOW he is not scum, or maybe even a buddy of yours. You have some hidden info, Woody? It's appearing more and more so.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Honestly, the people on the Mario wagon are tunneling less than the people who aren't. I'm considering other options besides Mario, where as you people are flat out against voting Mario, and only giving ONE other option. I've named multiple. I've also named some town reads of mine, while sharing who I can't figure out. The push AGAINST Mario is far worse than the push for Mario.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:33 am

Post by implosion »

In post 438, Boonskiies wrote:Honestly, the people on the Mario wagon are tunneling less than the people who aren't. I'm considering other options besides Mario, where as you people are flat out against voting Mario, and only giving ONE other option. I've named multiple. I've also named some town reads of mine, while sharing who I can't figure out. The push AGAINST Mario is far worse than the push for Mario.

Phone post but.

Idk why you're reducing people not on the wagon to some kind of conglomerate. A ton of different alternatives have been offered/fossed over the course of the day.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:35 am

Post by implosion »

In post 437, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 435, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Also just cause somebody has a case, doesn't mean it's right. I can make a case on anyone if I put my mind to it

Except it is right. mario's fucking scum. You have no actual reason to say it's a bad case unless you KNOW he is not scum, or maybe even a buddy of yours. You have some hidden info, Woody? It's appearing more and more so.

This is also just stupid. No one is obligated to believe your case. By your logic you should sheep me on to necessary evil because you don't KNOW he isn't scum.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:36 am

The only info I have is from reading the thread. The case is and always has been weak. Point me to the best case made and I'll look it over again and see if I agree with it

P.edit - agree with imp.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 440, implosion wrote:

This is also just stupid. No one is obligated to believe your case. By your logic you should sheep me on to necessary evil because you don't KNOW he isn't scum.

It's not MY fucking case. Don't fucking say 'your case'. I haven't once faught your fucking NE case? At all. I'm not defending it either. Wanna know why? BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HE IS. This is completely proving exactly what I just said, so thanks for being the most ignorant idiot ever and accidentally proving my point.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:48 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Getting tense
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:49 am

OK it's not your case. Who made the amazing irrefutable case that proves Mario is scum? Link please
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:52 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 421, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 417, TheDominator37 wrote:Shazam seem like a good lynch?
If not who?
don't say me

This is trying way too hard to 'fit in'.
ive scum read him since I've been in this game
In post 424, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 416, TheDominator37 wrote:My scum team is shazam and implosion. Not sure about the third
Possibly NE or Boon

Why am I only possibly? I feel from your position, if you were town, I should be your number 1 suspect.

Explain?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:57 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 433, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 432, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Your push on mario/Diego also looks bad.

The mario slot push is the best push here. It's the only ACTUAL case. Bar maybe the implosion one.

Really? I'm pretty sure I've picked that wagon for any good reasons. And there are none.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:59 am

In post 364, Shazam wrote:Despite the clearly non-serious tone, you think 348 makes me seem worried? About an OMGUS scumread? I

Going back to this.

Yes your reaction to his vote on you was terrible. I also don't like how you immediately discredit his vote as omgus. If you were the only one voting him, maybe you can call it omgus but multiple people were voting him and he picked you for some reason.to call it omgus is actually scummy on your part.

It was too strong of a reaction for just 1 vote
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:25 am

Post by implosion »

Boon wrote:It's not MY fucking case. Don't fucking say 'your case'. I haven't once faught your fucking NE case? At all. I'm not defending it either. Wanna know why? BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HE IS. This is completely proving exactly what I just said, so thanks for being the most ignorant idiot ever and accidentally proving my point.

Assuming you're town, you don't know what anyone else is, including the Mario slot. You just suspect him of being scum. Likewise, some others suspect him of being town. So why are you allowed to share your opinion, but when others aren't? Sorry for calling it your case if it isn't; that wasn't my point.

Additionally, I would absolutely love if you fought my NE case (or supported it!) Cases are an excellent springboard for discussion.

Also, please be civil. There's no need to call me an ignorant idiot; we should be having a discussion, not flinging names. As far as I can tell, this argument is about a difference in philosophy, there is absolutely no need to get so heated over it. You seem to be arguing that others should scumhunt in the same way that you do, but I scumhunt better by primarily acquiring townreads. Sometimes those townreads may conflict with cases that have been made (in this case I don't actually strongly townread the Mario slot, but others seem to). I don't understand why you think the case on Mario should be immune to criticism.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I think your NE case is fine. I don't think the mario case should be immune to criticism, just not defended to hell. Like god damn. be open fucking minded, people.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”