Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

My biggest scum tell from Mario is the reaction it's getting from the rest of the players...like god damn.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Which is another reason I'd like mario slot lynched. Even if he somehow flipped town reads would be shooting out of the wazoo. I really don't care at all about Day 1's, and I feel 20-30 pages is enough discussion for Day 1. It's just WIFOM central past that.

Shazam or Mario should definitely be the lynch toDay, as they have garnered the most reactions, and will help with reads after flips. NE isn't a Day 1 lynch here, as it won't provide ample information. Shazam/Mario slot will provide ample info, along with good chances of being scum. I don't necessarily find Shazam scummy, so of course, I'm going to stick with my Mario case.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:49 am

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

In post 449, Boonskiies wrote:I think your NE case is fine. I don't think the mario case should be immune to criticism, just not defended to hell. Like god damn. be open fucking minded, people.

the people speaking out about the case trying to get people to focus elsewhere, at least for a little bit, ARE the ones being open minded...
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 434, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Just cause its really been the only real wagon doesn't make it good. Whats funny is in a round about way you guys have proven Mario's opinion correct. Focusing on 1 person is a bad idea and that's basically what has happened.

No. It is not. What has happened is that a few people picked up on the fact that he was scum, and a few other people put all of their effort into finding other people to look at and defending him. It has never appeared that a large number of players would be willing to lynch Mario/Dom.

WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 364, Shazam wrote:Despite the clearly non-serious tone, you think 348 makes me seem worried? About an OMGUS scumread? I

Going back to this.

Yes your reaction to his vote on you was terrible. I also don't like how you immediately discredit his vote as omgus. If you were the only one voting him, maybe you can call it omgus but multiple people were voting him and he picked you for some reason.to call it omgus is actually scummy on your part.

It was too strong of a reaction for just 1 vote

Sentence 1: saying it doesn't make it true.
Sentences 2-3: I was the most vocal member of the wagon. I do not find this to be a coincidence. Do you?
Sentence 4: saying it doesn't make it true.

I do not consider that a strong reaction, and perhaps you ought to look at my other reactions to votes/scumreads on me.
Necessary Evil
Necessary Evil
Goon
Necessary Evil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Necessary Evil »

I'm getting replaced. I'm starting a new job and won't have time for this.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Shazam »

Sentence counts above do not take into account the "Going back to this" sentence.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:58 am

In post 453, Shazam wrote:No. It is not. What has happened is that a few people picked up on the fact that he was scum, and a few other people put all of their effort into finding other people to look at and defending him. It has never appeared that a large number of players would be willing to lynch Mario/Dom

Get the fuck out of here. The reason people voted him to begin with wasn't enough to condemn anyone as scum.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 452, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 449, Boonskiies wrote:I think your NE case is fine. I don't think the mario case should be immune to criticism, just not defended to hell. Like god damn. be open fucking minded, people.

the people speaking out about the case trying to get people to focus elsewhere, at least for a little bit, ARE the ones being open minded...

No, people on the Mario wagon are the ones focusing elsewhere. I have stated 3 scumreads. You aren't even fucking reading the thread, LLL.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:09 pm

In post 453, Shazam wrote:Sentence 1: saying it doesn't make it true.
Sentences 2-3: I was the most vocal member of the wagon. I do not find this to be a coincidence. Do you?

1. No saying it doesn't make it true, but you denying it doesn't make it false. Typical scum response
2/3. It. You know it actually could just be coincidence right? If you were town I'd expect you to not react so strongly to your top scum read calling you scum
4. See my number 1.

You saying his vote on you was omgus doesn't mean it's true (see how that works?)

You know I'm entitled to my opinion right? My opinion doesn't mean it's true. Somebody disagreeing with my opinion doesn't mean mine is wrong or theirs is right.

Mario was attacked early on for wanting town to focus on more than 1 person. That's something that can easily be twisted into being scummy but the bottom line is that isn't.

I really don't have any interest in defending Mario cause I don't town read him that strongly, but when I see things being said that just aren't true I will call them out. That goes with anybody. That's why I made a point to call out the misconception that he was telling people what to do when he clearly wasn't.

Alao the replacement vote on you could certainly be omgus, but I don't feel it was and there's no real basis other than you saying it is.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:14 pm

In post 450, Boonskiies wrote:My biggest scum tell from Mario is the reaction it's getting from the rest of the players...like god damn.

Explain why the reactions makes it a scumtell? The case on him is weak so why is speaking out about a weak Lynch a scumtell for him and not the ones speaking out?

I'm the one who was accused of starting an "argument just to argue" or whatever someone accused me of, why am I not scummy or even a scum and read?

Why is shazam one of your scum reads when he claims he's the most vocal pushing Mario?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Boon is being confusing.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Shazam »

In post 458, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 453, Shazam wrote:Sentence 1: saying it doesn't make it true.

1. No saying it doesn't make it true, but you denying it doesn't make it false. Typical scum response
2/3. It. You know it actually could just be coincidence right? If you were town I'd expect you to not react so strongly to your top scum read calling you scum
4. See my number 1.

You saying his vote on you was omgus doesn't mean it's true (see how that works?)

You know I'm entitled to my opinion right? My opinion doesn't mean it's true. Somebody disagreeing with my opinion doesn't mean mine is wrong or theirs is right.

Mario was attacked early on for wanting town to focus on more than 1 person. That's something that can easily be twisted into being scummy but the bottom line is that isn't.

I really don't have any interest in defending Mario cause I don't town read him that strongly, but when I see things being said that just aren't true I will call them out. That goes with anybody. That's why I made a point to call out the misconception that he was telling people what to do when he clearly wasn't.

Alao the replacement vote on you could certainly be omgus, but I don't feel it was and there's no real basis other than you saying it is.

This post is just to let you know that I'm not going to be responding to any of what you say here, because none of it is worth responding to. You don't understand how debate works, and I don't feel like educating you.
WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 453, Shazam wrote:No. It is not. What has happened is that a few people picked up on the fact that he was scum, and a few other people put all of their effort into finding other people to look at and defending him. It has never appeared that a large number of players would be willing to lynch Mario/Dom

Get the fuck out of here. The reason people voted him to begin with wasn't enough to condemn anyone as scum.

This has nothing to do with my point. Whether you agree with the reasons some people voted him has nothing to do with whether the focus of a large number of people was ever truly on him.
Boonskiies wrote:I don't necessarily find Shazam scummy, so of course, I'm going to stick with my Mario case.

WoodyWoodpecker wrote:

Why is shazam one of your scum reads when he claims he's the most vocal pushing Mario?

???
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm not scum reading Shazam, bro. Thanks for proving you aren't reading the thread.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Shazam »

In post 460, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Boon is being confusing.

Boon is the one you're confused by? Really? There are at least two other players more confusing: Bulb and Woody.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 376, Boonskiies wrote:
Town to Scum

Boonskiies
dragonspawn
Kublai Khan
FA_Q2

Shazam
WoodyWoodpecker

StubbsKVM
Necessary Evil
Bulbazoor

pisskop

GrayFoxxxx

implosion

MarioManiac4/Dom

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm going to now put Wackpecker in the same section as Pisskop. He's scumming it up again.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:32 pm

In post 461, Shazam wrote:This post is just to let you know that I'm not going to be responding to any of what you say here, because none of it is worth responding to. You don't understand how debate works, and I don't feel like educating you.

1. Real mature
2. I was actually debating you, I know better than anyone how to debate somebody
3. In my experience people hide tail and run like you just did are scum.

vote: shazam
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I feel I'm pretty forward with everything I am saying...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm flat out against this Shazam lynch now. I wouldn't have defended it before, but this is a counterwagon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:34 pm

In post 462, Boonskiies wrote:I'm not scum reading Shazam, bro. Thanks for proving you aren't reading the thread.

My apologies, pretty sure that is what you were implying with this post
In post 451, Boonskiies wrote:Shazam or Mario should definitely be the lynch toDay, as they have garnered the most reactions, and will help with reads after flips.

If you aren't scum reading him, why would you be saying he should be in today's Lynch pool?
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:35 pm

In post 463, Shazam wrote:

Boon is the one you're confused by? Really? There are at least two other players more confusing: Bulb and Woody.

Bulb and woody are making sense. Why would they be confusing?
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:36 pm

In post 468, Boonskiies wrote:I'm flat out against this Shazam lynch now. I wouldn't have defended it before, but this is a counterwagon.

Cool, and I was flat out against a Mario Lynch. But you had an issue with that for some reason...
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Uhm...you quoted my reasoning...?

Also, you had no reason to flat out be against a Mario lynch at the time. Exactly how I had no reason to be against a Shazam lynch until now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 470, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 463, Shazam wrote:

Bulb and woody are making sense. Why would they be confusing?

You get that Bulb was full on one of the head people against the mario slot, right?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You know what...

VOTE: Wackpecker

The constant misrepping and awkward takes on situations is off, along with contradicting himself, like with the Bulb comment.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”