Mini 1694 -- Zodiac Mafia II (Game Over)

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:29 am

Post by Ricastle »

Oh, and look who he was removing pressure from; Mainez...this game is becoming clearer by the minute.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1164, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:If he is town though, then we are lynching between Elusive, Ricastle, and Lane666.

No. No.
How many times do I have to tell you no, if you mislynch me for terrible reasons, please don't mislynch other people for terrible reasons?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1166, startfromtheheart wrote:
In post 1060, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Nachomamma8

Sonic, you failed me.

In post 1063, Nachomamma8 wrote:Come kill me again. Constance won't be mislynched if he lives past today. I could be.

In post 1065, Nachomamma8 wrote:2 minutes. Vote me.

What was up with this? And the lack of self-confidence?

It seems like you're a combination of bored with this game and busy/overloaded/overwhelmed/rushed.
Your patterns for day 1 and day 2 are similar.
(1) coast and not be very open, then (2) show up with a burst when wagon on you starts picking up (in addition, when deadline is right around the corner, in the case of D1)

An example: #1098 start of D2: "I don't know where I want to go." Then, see your last few posts.

The pattern is null...even if Itd is all too familiar from 2013 (Empire's 169, end of d1 wagon scramble. 1547 wicked, end of day showing up).

But the targeted wagons at the end of D1 - it didn't seem like you actually Believed in them (like 169's Dart wagons D1 including one on buddy SSK).

doesn't paint a believable picture - that's pretty much the main selling point

/mobile

I don't remember lurking in NY169. I remember posting a lot and trying to get Sakura mislynched, then I remember posting a lot and being very happy to bus my partner.

Wicked is a game where I was busy at the start, F-16 had a slow start, I started posting near the end of day to bail him out.

You make surface observations to compare my game here with two scum games but don't look at context nor at my actual play. This is the type of thing you push me for when you're scum.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1174, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1172, elusive wrote:Why would nacho ask town to vote him at the last moment?
Becaue there were only a couple of minutes left in the day and there was no chance of him getting enough votes to be lynched at that point? Also, there is clear scum motivation in kicking up a distraction and dividing the votes to push us to NL. I don't know what other motivation there could possibly be for fucking around at that stage.

There were 10 minutes left in the day when I self-voted. There were enough people in thread to get me lynched. Saying "oh there wasn't any way Nacho could get lynched" when I was the person who made myself viable.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1175, Ricastle wrote:Oh, and look who he was removing pressure from; Mainez...this game is becoming clearer by the minute.

Yes. I attempted to bus my scumpartner pre-deadline and then decided I would force town into no lynch by splitting votes between scumwagons.

I have trouble believing that you actually believe what you're saying.

startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:12 am

Post by startfromtheheart »

I said that was a pattern and referenced old games. Ever since you became primarily phone/tablet poster, you lead last minute wagons, lurk, and often are busy such that you put priorities regardless of alignment above those old games until it's near deadline and/or you're almost dead. That explains the lurking.

I said the pushing on you today is for you not seeming to believe in your wagons, not because of the same old pattern.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1180, startfromtheheart wrote:I said that was a pattern and referenced old games. Ever since you became primarily phone/tablet poster, you lead last minute wagons, lurk, and often are busy such that you put priorities regardless of alignment above those old games until it's near deadline and/or you're almost dead. That explains the lurking.

I said the pushing on you today is for you not seeming to believe in your wagons, not because of the same old pattern.

I stop believing in wagons strongly when I don't really have scum reads.
Am I supposed to fake it until I make it? Or do you think it's unreasonable for me not to have scum reads?

startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:14 am

I could have swung and taken you out on D1 when the numbers were there. If you think I'm scum, why did I resist your wagon?

If your answer is anything other than sentimental reasons, I want to hear it.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

What time would you have voted me specifically?

startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:17 am

In post 1181, Nachomamma8 wrote:Am I supposed to fake it until I make it? Or do you think it's unreasonable for me not to have scum reads?

It's unreasonable especially in a smallish game compared to the larges in the past you can sort things out in and make a big impact in. This is a piece of cake for someone with your skill level. Not as easy as a micro, but much morecmanageable than a large.
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:17 am

In post 1183, Nachomamma8 wrote:What time would you have voted me specifically?

Lynch -2 at one point, I'll quote it later. On a computer There were five on you at that particular moment.
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:21 am

In post 950, RedCoyote wrote:
Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Stereotype
: The Crab is moody and hyper-sensitive -- why do they have to take everything so personally?
Source
: Ruled by the ever-changing Moon, Cancer is here to flow with the tides. The emotional realm is often misunderstood and undervalued, but the Crab is charged with the important job of feeling it all -- the highs, lows and everything in-between. Just as the Moon visibly changes every day, Cancer's emotions follow this same cycle. It's true that they can sometimes get stuck in wallowing, but they need to be feeling deeply -- so pass the tissues and accept their waves of emotion -- it's sure to change soon!

Vote Count 1 - 15

• ♍ St Constantine the Hermit (4) (♎ farside22 - ♏ Metal Sonic - ♌ elusive -
    ♓ Nachomamma8
    -
    ♎ startfromtheheart
    - ♑ Mainez -
    ♍ Tammy
    )
    ♑ Mainez (4) (
    ♋ Aronis
    - ♓ Nachomamma8 - ♈ massive - ♎ startfromtheheart - ♍ Tammy)
    ♓ Nachomamma8 (4) (♋ Aronis - ♒ Ricastle - ♏ lane0168 - ♍ St Constantine the Hermit)

♌ elusive (0) (
    ♈ massive
    )

♏ lane0168 (0) (
    ♒ Ricastle
    -
    ♍ St Constantine the Hermit
    )

♒ Ricastle (0) (
    ♍ St Constantine the Hermit
    -
    ♏ lane0168
    )

♋ Aronis (0) (
    ♑ Mainez
    )

♏ Metal Sonic (0) (
    ♎ startfromtheheart
    )

♈ massive (0) (
    ♓ Nachomamma8
    )

Not Voting (0) (
    ♍ Tammy
    -
    ♎ startfromtheheart
    -
    ♓ Nachomamma8
    -
    ♍ Tammy
    )

With twelve alive, it takes seven to lynch.
Current Deadline:
(expired on 2015-07-15 18:05:00)

In post 968, Metal Sonic wrote:VOTE: nachomamma
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1178, Nachomamma8 wrote:There were 10 minutes left in the day when I self-voted. There were enough people in thread to get me lynched. Saying "oh there wasn't any way Nacho could get lynched" when I was the person who made myself viable.
I cannot see when the deadline exactly ended now, but one of your posts from right before the deadline stated "there are 10 minutes left. Are you kidding me?" and 7 minutes later you selfvoted...so going by that there were actually roughly 3 minutes remaining. Even if there
were
10 minutes remaining I'm pretty sure not everyone who was on would have voted for you, yet alone within such a short time. I would say it was obvious you wouldn't get lynched there and you know it too.

And this still doesn't explain why you selfvoted in the first place.

In post 1179, Nachomamma8 wrote:Yes. I attempted to bus my scumpartner pre-deadline and then decided I would force town into no lynch by splitting votes between scumwagons.
Which is dumb because...? What, you're going to vote another random player and push them after saying all players other than Mainez looked town earlier?
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:28 am

In post 1060, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Nachomamma8

Sonic, you failed me.

This was with 4 minutes left. It was clear that Tammy and I were going to not vote you. The numbers were not there. On anyone at that point. Even the Mainez wagon was too late and without necessary numbers. Look at the time stamp. Xx:05 deadline. This post xx:01
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1184, startfromtheheart wrote:
In post 1181, Nachomamma8 wrote:Am I supposed to fake it until I make it? Or do you think it's unreasonable for me not to have scum reads?

It's unreasonable especially in a smallish game compared to the larges in the past you can sort things out in and make a big impact in. This is a piece of cake for someone with your skill level. Not as easy as a micro, but much morecmanageable than a large.

Large games have a lot of moving parts and a lot of players; it's practically impossible not to have scum reads in them.
In micros, in minis, if the scum team is playing well, the dynamic changes. Especially when there are only two scum to catch, which is a smaller ratio of scum:town than usual. Check Forest Fire if you really need a game where I didn't have scum reads for long periods of time (despite being active and engaged).

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1185, startfromtheheart wrote:
In post 1183, Nachomamma8 wrote:What time would you have voted me specifically?

Lynch -2 at one point, I'll quote it later. On a computer There were five on you at that particular moment.

I assume the reason you didn't vote to kill me at that point is because Tammy/I could have found it strange or off and derailed my wagon/moved the wagon off you/pushed you in a not so good place tomorrow.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I misremembered the timing. I thought that the wagons were a lot closer than they actually were and additionally didn't remember there were 12 players and not 13, so I very strongly didn't want Constance lynched over me (he is a town read I am 95%+ confident in) because I thought he would actually survive later days, where I was not likely to.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1187, Ricastle wrote:Which is dumb because...? What, you're going to vote another random player and push them after saying all players other than Mainez looked town earlier?

Why would I say that all other players looked town and start a wagon on Mainez if Mainez was my scum buddy...?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It's like, I don't know how to reframe or rephrase the argument to perfectly emphasize how ridiculous it was.
You're saying I'm protecting my buddy Mainez from pressure.
But I'm the person who put the pressure on Mainez in the first place.
And then you argue that I only put the pressure on Mainez because I said that Mainez was the only player I wasn't town reading.
But I don't have to say that as scum.

startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:50 am

The same reason you just said you were happy to flash wagon SSK in that 169? In other words, not alignment indicative.

Also, Tammy is way too waffly sir waffles worthington or pleasant for the threat of her pushing me to scare me as much as others regardless of my alignment. Death tunnel players are most intimidating because they're so loud about ramming it down

While not an example of death tunneling at all, elusive is probably the scariest player in the game. Massive for instance is a bit soft spoken or so it seems from an old game I nodded, and while logical isn't as intimidating. Farside and ricastle are more scary than you at this point, actually with his vocal they have the potential to be or have been

Mobile
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1194, startfromtheheart wrote:The same reason you just said you were happy to flash wagon SSK in that 169? In other words, not alignment indicative.

This is a mini game where I would have 1 scum partner.
That was a large game where I had 3 very capable scum partners (2?) who were not SSK.

startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:52 am

Why do you think it's 2 scum??? 2:10??
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I think Ricastle's scum as shit, actually.
I don't think anything Ricastle's been pushing makes any sense at all and I can only allow him passes for genuine tone for so long.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1196, startfromtheheart wrote:Why do you think it's 2 scum??? 2:10??

Last Zodiac Mafia had 2 scum and 12 players.

startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:53 am

That's fair, as muffin and generic could hold their own. Still it was unnecessary and you had all the leverage

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”