WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

In post 796, Boonskiies wrote:Also this

What these links bring us to is that Mario /in'd for a new game 3 days after being replaced here. The link in this post shows him posting elsewhere DURING the time he was absent in this thread, INCLUDING the day of his replacement and days right previous. He was purposely avoiding.

So you want to policy Lynch him for joining games and avoiding this one?
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Meh, I'm not repeating the case. I don't care to push for that lynch right now. Just was funny to me how what I said was happening is exactly what happened.

I want an Anarcchy/FA lynch.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

The Omgus is strong
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:46 pm

I just don't want to waste a lynch on somebody for doing things anti-town. Sure he could be scum replacing out due to pressure like you said but maybe he just doesn't like pressure in general. I hate to rely on using replacement as a reason to lynch somebody. Though I did have a game where somebody replaced out and I took it as a town tell and he ended up being scum so there is that. I just don't like using replacement as a reason
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, it's a crappy reason, but one that has proven to work.

@Grayfoxxxx - you'd be surprised how often I catch scum by OMGUS.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:36 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 804, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah, it's a crappy reason, but one that has proven to work.

@Grayfoxxxx - you'd be surprised how often I catch scum by OMGUS.

50 percent on the time.
Either you do or you dont.
*math
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:36 am

Post by implosion »

In post 792, dragonspawn wrote:I'm not really liking the push on fa. I understand boons reasoning for it but the other votes are just making me uneasy.

Okay, what the fuck? Boon's reasoning was literally "Something doesn't sit right." He also criticized one of FA's posts but it was mostly him defending against those points, not criticizing those points as being scummy (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm leaving soon so I could only skim).

My vote gave explicit reasoning.

How the hell can you understand boon's reasoning for it better than mine?

Will answer other questions later.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:36 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Fucking typos are ruining my jokes
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:35 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Okay. Sorry. Life event got me behind. I'll be caught up and have a big post by tomorrow night.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:39 am

not gonna lie, kk not being active is really messing with me
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:32 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 808, Kublai Khan wrote:Okay. Sorry. Life event got me behind. I'll be caught up and have a big post by tomorrow night.

The suspense
Annarchy
Annarchy
Goon
Annarchy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Annarchy »

had other stuff to do last night, still on Page 22 but I'm going to respond to Boon because he is continuing his habit of claiming confidence in shit reasoning

in 139 implosion gave the following reads
implosion wrote:I've given a number of townreads (dragon, woody, shazam) and a current scumread on NE; I gave a scumread on foxxxx which I've since retracted, and a weak scumread on Boon, which I've since retracted (he's now in the townread pile, foxxxx is null). I can go in-depth into any involved reasoning if desired.

Another point I have been harping on, and will harp on more: KK really has not towntold yet. Everything he's done so far is just pure reasoning; it isn't necessarily a towntell for him just because you agree with his reasoning. I'd like to hear from Boon why KK is town.

at that point in my read-through, I had dragon and Shazam as leaning town, and neither NE nor KK had towntold to me. (KK still hasn't towntold to me, while I've since changed NE to leaning town) I would call these reads similar to mine
in addition he says in 400 that his grayfox read has changed to town; I have GrayFox as town

while it seems we disagree on NE and you, from what I've seen so far our reads are very similar

meanwhile you switch from FA_Q2 (who you were apparently confident on? haven't read your reasoning for that yet but from where I'm at FA_Q2 has posted like nothing so I can't imagine it being strong) to me based on 1) a misrep and 2) you not seeing where implosion and I have similar reads (though it doesn't seem you looked into either of our reads to confirm this)

again, I highly doubt you believe anything you're pushing. die scum.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:39 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

Town
Dom
Dragon
Pisskop
Grayfoxx
KK
Boon
Anarcy
Fa
Wood
Spicer
Bulbazoor
Shazam
Implosion
Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:58 am

That was helpful /s
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:47 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

my list? or something else?
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:54 am

Your list
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I like when people post reads; it helps give subtext when they post to other people.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:09 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 792, dragonspawn wrote:I'm not really liking the push on fa. I understand boons reasoning for it but the other votes are just making me uneasy.

?

How do you understand boons read - it is essentially a huge OMGUS. I read boon as scum for essentially the exact same reasoning that he read Mario as scum - his game is 180 from every town game I have played with him. Something is very off with boon's play. He reminds me a lot of scum wolf right now tbh.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:17 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 740, implosion wrote:I think I agree with boon's assessment of FA's most recent slew of posts. Something about the way he frames Woody/boon's interaction feels off. He just says that he doesn't like them because of the exchange without any further explanation, but it seems strange that the first thing that would come to mind after such a heated back-and-forth exchange would be that they both become scummier for having been involved. It just feels like an excuse to vote Woody and lead in to a Boon fos tomorrow. He talks about information from the lynch in the case that we get scum, but lynching scum is almost always going to give useful information.

I feel like taking this argument and framing it as "there's probably scum amongst the two of them" is a fairly likely scum tactic. And I don't see it as being a likely reaction to the argument as town. So. This is further strengthened to some degree by my still thinking both of them are town.

I also have a good initial impression of Annarchy's (Stubbs replacement) opening.

Unvote

VOTE: FA
Still have a (decently) strong scumread on the NE slot, contingent of course on spicer's posting. But my votes have been dead ends for pretty much this entire day, and I think I'm happy with this vote right now.

I don’t like the exchange because it completely shut out any scum hunting in its entirety and changed the focus of the game from finding scum to useless vitriolic nonsense. What is unclear about that?

Then I gave further reasons for my vote on pecker. And you are damn right if pecker flips town I will suspect boon, he is a scum read after all. I don’t see how that is anti-town.

It was also called opportunistic which is asinine – it was opportunistic insofar as it was a direct reaction to the way the players were behaving. I guess voting for a direct scum claim would be ‘opportunistic’ as well.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Shazam »

I want everyone to get caught up, but once that happens, we're beginning to run out of time. It would be good for everyone to think of a few people they'd be ok lynching and start zeroing in on some players that could actually be lynched.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:32 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 819, Shazam wrote:I want everyone to get caught up, but once that happens, we're beginning to run out of time. It would be good for everyone to think of a few people they'd be ok lynching and start zeroing in on some players that could actually be lynched.

We already did
You implosion or bulb (and for whatever reason FA)
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 817, FA_Q2 wrote:

?

How do you understand boons read - it is essentially a huge OMGUS. I read boon as scum for essentially the exact same reasoning that he read Mario as scum - his game is 180 from every town game I have played with him. Something is very off with boon's play. He reminds me a lot of scum wolf right now tbh.

Every game of mine is 180 from the last. I actually feel I'm playing pretty damn similar to how I did in Freshwater, tbh...LOL. You were even in this game.

Except you do contradict yourself here. Your 'case' on how I was different was that my reads seemed thought out and not erratic, but now you saying it is OMGUS, which is erratic in itself, which completely counters your initial case on me. Also, I would never give up on a scum game, so I'm nothing like ScumWolf.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I feel like Dragon and I still have our Best Friend bond carrying over from last game. Last game we had pretty much dead similar reads, and we are pretty similar here as well. I will hardcore town read Dragon until I figure out if he is scum or not.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 812, TheDominator37 wrote:Town
Dom
Dragon
Pisskop
Grayfoxx
KK
Boon
Anarcy
Fa
Wood
Spicer
Bulbazoor
Shazam
Implosion
Scum

Why is Pisskop so high? He's done nothing indicative of alignment. Not judging it or saying it's a bad read or anything, I'm just wondering what it was that put him there. I like the dragon/grayfoxx/KK up high, though. Woody is in a similar spot for me.

Meh, if we end up lynching Implosion/Shazam/Bulb, I'll probably end up lynching Implosion. I feel if he's scum, he's going to be a slippery one later in the game, where Bulb will probably end up becoming ObvScum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, PEOPLE FUCKING CONSTANTLY TELL ME I SHOULD CHANGE HOW I FUCKING PLAY BUT WHEN I FUCKING CHANGE IT UP EVEN SLIGHTLY PEOPLE FUCKING TRY TO LYNCH ME. FUCK THIS. This happens literally every other game because people get stuck in 'thinking' I play a certain way, when in actuality I do whatever the fuck I want, when I want.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”