Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 42, DeasVail wrote:Anyway has anyone actually seen early wagons become early mislynches or why do you fear it particularly now or what?

It had five votes on it already, so of course I would fear a early mislynch happening especially if somehow scum were able to hammer it. Could it happen? I think it could if someone wasn't paying attention to the votes. It's always something to fear regardless if someone is just fishing for pressure reactions.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 47, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 46, Garmr wrote:Also would like to mention this but it seems like fraggers is just doing a massive chainsaw attempt on blocky if its for a scum buddy or a buddying attempt on town not sure yet.

In post 16, BlockyMan wrote:VOTE: BlockyMan This may be a mafia record to get 3 votes.

Also this post is interesting. Having this amount of votes in rvs votes in this amount of time is normal. It kinda makes me curious what type of experience block has had with rvs before.

I've played with Blocky before so I'm quite fairly confident on my reads on him. I saw a opportunistic chance for scum to jump on a wagon, so I posted what I believed to be weird & that I've flagged so far. Quite odd you think early scum hunting is me trying to chainsaw someone. Does my early analysis worry you because you could potentially be scum?

You also pushed everyone on the blocky wagon as potential scum and now your omgusing because I think your scum. That doesn't ring town to me. Early scum hunting doesn't typically involve trying to tear down a wagon with out giving a reason why you think that someone is town then trying to push that everyone on the wagon is scummy.
yoloswag123
yoloswag123
Goon
yoloswag123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by yoloswag123 »

Fragger:man this dude conflicts with my views therefore he's scum (but seriously that last bit looks like yet another smearing attempt :/,) Also a chainsaw is rather HOW you went about your analysis and rereading the post i have to agree that it comes off as a way to try to paint all the people on the wagon as scummy.
PEDIT: all those posts 0_0

PEDIT: you're smearing him by going "Or is there a underlying issue of you jumping on a scum buddies wagon early hidden under a veil?" which just comes off as across trying to make him look worse than he actually is. Why else would you include it otherwise? I stated in another post that I felt that blocky's reactions were quite strong to a few votes and that i wanted to hear from him though.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:23 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 51, Garmr wrote:
In post 46, Garmr wrote:Also would like to mention this but it seems like fraggers is just doing a massive chainsaw attempt on blocky if its for a scum buddy or a buddying attempt on town not sure yet.

In post 16, BlockyMan wrote:VOTE: BlockyMan This may be a mafia record to get 3 votes.

Also this post is interesting. Having this amount of votes in rvs votes in this amount of time is normal. It kinda makes me curious what type of experience block has had with rvs before.

I've played with Blocky before so I'm quite fairly confident on my reads on him. I saw a opportunistic chance for scum to jump on a wagon, so I posted what I believed to be weird & that I've flagged so far. Quite odd you think early scum hunting is me trying to chainsaw someone. Does my early analysis worry you because you could potentially be scum?

You also pushed everyone on the blocky wagon as potential scum and now your omgusing because I think your scum. That doesn't ring town to me. Early scum hunting doesn't typically involve trying to tear down a wagon with out giving a reason why you think that someone is town then trying to push that everyone on the wagon is scummy.

I'm not OMGUSing at all. I don't care if you read me scum or not. I know what my alignment is. Before you try to mis-rep me again, I said out of those votes I think there's at least one or maybe two scum who voted on that wagon. A very logical thought process to have. You can try to spin it that I'm "tearing down a wagon". I simply stated that it's odd for that many to "RVS" vote for a single player at game start. Regardless if it's a pressure wagon.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 52, yoloswag123 wrote:Fragger:man this dude conflicts with my views therefore he's scum (but seriously that last bit looks like yet another smearing attempt :/,) Also a chainsaw is rather HOW you went about your analysis and rereading the post i have to agree that it comes off as a way to try to paint all the people on the wagon as scummy.
PEDIT: all those posts 0_0

PEDIT: you're smearing him by going "Or is there a underlying issue of you jumping on a scum buddies wagon early hidden under a veil?" which just comes off as across trying to make him look worse than he actually is. Why else would you include it otherwise? I stated in another post that I felt that blocky's reactions were quite strong to a few votes and that i wanted to hear from him though.

I asked him if there was a underlying issue, therefore to see if he slips as scum. There's a method to my madness. It was in no way a "chainsaw" at all. I explain exactly what my thought process was & have provided more logical theories then most so far in the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 53, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 51, Garmr wrote:

I'm not OMGUSing at all. I don't care if you read me scum or not. I know what my alignment is. Before you try to mis-rep me again, I said out of those votes I think there's at least one or maybe two scum who voted on that wagon. A very logical thought process to have. You can try to spin it that I'm "tearing down a wagon". I simply stated that it's odd for that many to "RVS" vote for a single player at game start. Regardless if it's a pressure wagon.

You obviously do care about my view on you and others when post a lot of defensive comments like these

Quite odd you think early scum hunting is me trying to chainsaw someone. Does my early analysis worry you because you could potentially be scum?

Before you try to mis-rep me again

In post 49, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 39, redFF wrote:i think yr reading too much into rvs man. Deasvail's vote is his first post, no need to take it so serious. that seems like a whole lot of analysis for a frivolous first page wagon.

fraggernaut coming in with the quad post and the excuse for being late even tho he's really not that late. sketchy.

I would consider it late seeing as I only had a little over a day to respond or I would of been replaced. Especially after one page had already gone by. To me that's late.

Also what difference does that make that you said "I think there's at least one or maybe two scum who voted on that wagon" because your actions say otherwise as you were just attacking the whole wagon with out actually thinking who could be town on it. Hell you even gave a reason why blocky could be scum with out explaining a reason why you thought blocky was town other than that I played with him before bs.

Also it's not odd at all for this many votes to built up this fast in rvs maybe in a newbie game but not here :neutral:
Sword Master
Sword Master
Townie
Sword Master
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Sword Master »

VOTE: Fraggernaut last to confirm.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

@Garmr maybe it's the fact that I just really don't care if you read me scum? Theres that. Check the META on me, I'm snarky regardless especially as town when someone has a completely wrong read on me as you do right now.

@Sword any other logic behind that vote?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 56, Sword Master wrote:VOTE: Fraggernaut last to confirm.

In post 50, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 42, DeasVail wrote:Anyway has anyone actually seen early wagons become early mislynches or why do you fear it particularly now or what?

I think early lynches are generally bad, but no one on this train said "lets lynch this guy now" it was all pressure. I would like to hear more from Blocky his defense has been lack luster.

BTW its not RVS vote anymore, its now actual pressure.

It had five votes on it already, so of course I would fear a early mislynch happening especially if somehow scum were able to hammer it. Could it happen? I think it could if someone wasn't paying attention to the votes. It's always something to fear regardless if someone is just fishing for pressure reactions.

It could be a mislynch or just a lucky lynch on scum. So quick to think the worst. Possible cautious town or possibly scum trying to make sure his teammate doesn't get lynched. Making a note of your defense of Blocky, could be nothing. Or could be a scum indication later.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 58, Firebringer wrote:
In post 56, Sword Master wrote:VOTE: Fraggernaut last to confirm.

In post 50, Fraggernaut wrote:

I think early lynches are generally bad, but no one on this train said "lets lynch this guy now" it was all pressure. I would like to hear more from Blocky his defense has been lack luster.

BTW its not RVS vote anymore, its now actual pressure.

It could be a mislynch or just a lucky lynch on scum. So quick to think the worst. Possible cautious town or possibly scum trying to make sure his teammate doesn't get lynched. Making a note of your defense of Blocky, could be nothing. Or could be a scum indication later.

What's your thoughts on blocky personality and the content his posted. Because when I look at this post it focus on one aspect and seems a little fence sitty so it's hard to get any information out of it.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by Firebringer »

He wasn't over defensive but he still gave us a reaction. So that gave me literally nothing.

And yes I am on the fence a little because its very early to get any good reads.

I am keeping vote on Blocky though, till I see somethimg more scummy
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:25 pm

Post by Slandaar »

I'm town.

That's all I have to say. Quick, easy to read, straight to the point and very informative.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 61, Slandaar wrote:I'm town.

That's all I have to say. Quick, easy to read, straight to the point and very informative.

You sure you are not scum?
Seems too convenient. . . .
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 57, Fraggernaut wrote:@Garmr maybe it's the fact that I just really don't care if you read me scum? Theres that. Check the META on me,
I'm snarky regardless especially as town when someone has a completely wrong read on me as you do right now.

I thought you were pushing a scum read on me but the language in bold suggest that you are treating me as town. What changed your view if you are reading me as town or if you still think I'm scum why would you think I would have to have read on you???

@fire bringer
His got 11 post what about his content after the initial one?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Very sure.

:good:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 61, Slandaar wrote:I'm town.

Hey slandaar want to help me whip these new cadets into shape.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:43 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Just want to find scum.

:]
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 63, Garmr wrote:
In post 57, Fraggernaut wrote:@Garmr maybe it's the fact that I just really don't care if you read me scum? Theres that. Check the META on me,
I'm snarky regardless especially as town when someone has a completely wrong read on me as you do right now.

I thought you were pushing a scum read on me but the language in bold suggest that you are treating me as town. What changed your view if you are reading me as town or if you still think I'm scum why would you think I would have to have read on you???

@fire bringer

You asked for Blocky not Fraggernaut. Blocky has 6 posts and and only two with any 'content'. I have no opinion on Fraggernaut except he is try hard right out of the gate.

Pedit: Don't we all?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 67, Firebringer wrote:
In post 63, Garmr wrote:

@fire bringer

You asked for Blocky not Fraggernaut. Blocky has 6 posts and and only two with any 'content'. I have no opinion on Fraggernaut except he is try hard right out of the gate.

Pedit: Don't we all?

Oh I was meaning fraggers through sorry about that and that's why I quoted the post you were talking about fraggers about. I'm pretty null on blocky myself as well.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 67, Firebringer wrote:Pedit: Don't we all?

Not all, no.

You will be surprised to learn that there are some evil people who are only looking to lynch innocent townies like myself!
Sword Master
Sword Master
Townie
Sword Master
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Post by Sword Master »

In post 57, Fraggernaut wrote:

RVS
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:59 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I have Fraggernaut leaning town right now. I don't think scum like to get so much attention on themselves this early into the game. Just from my experience but scum try to lurk first few pages I think.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 63, Garmr wrote:

@fire bringer

When did I say I'm reading you town? Also when have I pushed a scum read on you? My response was "I don't care if you read me scum", as in this attempt of yours to do as such. I'm saying your read is completely wrong. Stop trying to mis-rep what I've said. I said my attitude is snarky even when I'm town which I am. Thus your read (Regardless of if you think you need one) is wrong. Which brings me to the point that do you have info that others don't that makes it so you don't have to have a read on someone? Especially this early in the game you seem pretty certain that I'm the be-all end all scum of this game.

In post 70, Sword Master wrote:
In post 57, Fraggernaut wrote:

RVS

RVS has been over for a bit now, so I take this as a legit vote. I would like to know your reasoning & logic behind it please.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:32 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 72, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 63, Garmr wrote:

@fire bringer

When did I say I'm reading you town?
Also when have I pushed a scum read on you?

You didn't say you were town reading me but your tone (which I highlighted before) comes off as treating me like a town which you shouldn't be able to know yet. Also with the scum thing

I've played with Blocky before so I'm quite fairly confident on my reads on him. I saw a opportunistic chance for scum to jump on a wagon, so I posted what I believed to be weird & that I've flagged so far. Quite odd you think early scum hunting is me trying to chainsaw someone.
Does my early analysis worry you because you could potentially be scum?

Here's something suggesting a scum read here it contradicts what you said about having no read.

Which brings me to the point that do you have info that others don't that makes it so you don't have to have a read on someone? Especially this early in the game you seem pretty certain that I'm the be-all end all scum of this game.

I have a scum read on you I have presented my various points I don't feel you addressed it in satisfactory manner.

Since your new I will throw you a bone I'm not 100% certain but numerous players will act like it so there cases contain more pressure. From your post I can already tell your already feeling the pressure
Sword Master
Sword Master
Townie
Sword Master
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:51 am

Post by Sword Master »

RVS I only saw the first page.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”