Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:48 am

Post by Varsoon »

You play the strongest towngame you've ever played in your life because no one can doubt your alignment.
If you do jack shit and coast, scum will keep you alive because you're confirmed not to be a threat to them where their kill could land on other useful town PRs.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:49 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 157, mastin2 wrote:Know what?

It's been ages since I've done this.

Let's do a full readslist!

6. Focus Beam (Titus + Salamence20)
^Scum.

There!

In post 270, Varsoon wrote:
Because Mastin's reads look really fabricated
and come at an awkward time in the game, seemingly just to get some townpoints. When called out on it, Mastin went all 'muh meta' and people shut up about it.

In post 272, Varsoon wrote:I'm town,
I'm willing to put my bets on scum between Mastin and Focus Beam.

More detail your take on ZZZX, Jaqen?

So you don't like Mastin's reads, but you're ready to lynch one of their scum reads?
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:53 am

Post by Fresh »

Holy hell 12 pages before I even get to check in with a joke vote!

Vote: Kaboose
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:54 am

Post by Varsoon »

This may come as a surprise to you, Kaboose, but this game is multiball.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 269, Kaboose wrote:Someone has a lot of votes, why? What's the reason on them?

Aeris was bad at first imo, I thought she was introducing WIFOM on her self way too early which I didn't like but I think she's turned it around and seems a bit more town especially given that she was forward with information regarding her Role PM.

Since when is giving reads ever scummy? I think we should cast a FOS on those who questioned Mastin giving reads.

Yeah? I was questioning ONE of Mastin's reads- the one on me. I laid out a very perplexing question which would be easy enough to push as a derpscum intro, knowing it would simmer for 8 hours before I got off work. Those hopping on my wagon, or pushing it (nudging in Mastin's case, which is exactly how she does D1 scum), are called into question. It was designed that way (well, and to end the pointlessness which is RVS which is loathesome) and it worked for exactly how it was structured.

Z is null for me

R.e. Innocent child-

either derp it up without falling for your own derp to make it to LyLo and pull out the win after fooling scum all game to the point of scum thinking you're exactly that bad

~or~

don't make strong ties easily with anyone ~yeah, you're going to be the target of muchbuddy~ to keep an open mind for all possibilities regardless of the noise surrounding them

~or~

die night 1 because keep no known town alive
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:00 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Just please, if you take the derp road, don't fall for your own derp. I've seen it happen. Notscience has as well. It almost cost town the game. NS can vouch for that.
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:10 am

Post by Focus Beam »

Good morning.

Its cute that I called Varsoon out on is bullshit. I told Titus Varsoon would vote us despite him saying its a good idea to keep him. I guess Jaqen posted enough content to make himself look good again.

Anyways Froggie, when you get on, lets talk while the women are away, I need to pick your brain, as I think we can get actual shit done without Mollie/Titus bitching at each other.

Ill be back after work.

~Sally
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:16 am

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 278, Varsoon wrote:This may come as a surprise to you, Kaboose, but this game is multiball.

And?

You know what, fuck Matsina. I havent read all pages yet, but I caught eyes on the one where she called our wagon protown. You know, I havent seen a single reason for her vote other than scumgg. Last time I checked Matsin explains her reads, yet nothing on why. Mollie voted us for being a bitch or something, idfk. Idk about anti/ika either. Anyways, the rest of you are bw, which is cute. Ill be back later now.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:20 am

Post by Varsoon »

I think it's cute that you think I'm cute.
We're all pretty damn cute and that's cute.

P-EDIT:
@FocusBeam: So... it's more than likely that scum will be pushing scum, even outside of bussing strategies.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:32 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Oh- and I haven't forgotten you Mollie dear. How can I please you today?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:18 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 166, hiplop wrote:VOTE: mastin

somethingn mastin does as scum

Ew
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:43 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 225, mastin2 wrote:[7] Focus Beam (singersigner, The Antagonist, Frogging Mollie, mastin2, Seiko x Naomi, Feysal, Varsoon)
^Btw, singer is pretty null (because, duh) I'll admit yet I'm hipgunning as town, Antagonist is someone I can easily being scum but is the type who even if is scum I still want around, Frogging Mollie is town, Seiko x Naomi is town, and Feysal is town. Pretty solid wagon there aside from Varsoon. Which is why I want to stay here. Good wagon with fair amount of pressure. I like where it's going.

There's been like no resistance to this wagon
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 196, Seiko x Naomi wrote:part of me legitimately wants to flashlynch Titus-hydra by page 10 just for lulz. but in all seriousness, I fully endorse the scum read there. Titus has done, put bluntly, no scum hunting whatsoever so far - everything she's pointed out has been shit that's entirely unrelated to anything relevant (her pointing out she gets "policy RVS"ed every game, for example). when she's town, some stuff she says seems illogical, but you can at least tell someone would think it's alignment-related.

I disagree
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Conversation around aeris bores me
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:51 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I also can't see any of her posting as alignment indicative

Varsoon's tunneling on her is suspect
Mushroom Mollie
Mushroom Mollie
Townie
Mushroom Mollie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Mushroom Mollie »

In post 196, Seiko x Naomi wrote:part of me legitimately wants to flashlynch Titus-hydra by page 10 just for lulz. but in all seriousness, I fully endorse the scum read there. Titus has done, put bluntly, no scum hunting whatsoever so far - everything she's pointed out has been shit that's entirely unrelated to anything relevant (her pointing out she gets "policy RVS"ed every game, for example). when she's town, some stuff she says seems illogical, but you can at least tell someone would think it's alignment-related.

Feysal looks town.

I'm not actually *that* sold on the mollie town read. her posts look somewhat town, but I think in multiball most of them are relatively fakeable.

hey pie is there something you wanna talk to me about
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Frogging Mollie »

In post 290, Mushroom Mollie wrote:

Feysal looks town.

I'm not actually *that* sold on the mollie town read. her posts look somewhat town, but I think in multiball most of them are relatively fakeable.

hey pie is there something you wanna talk to me about

whoops
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Psychlone »

[INSERT BITXHING ABOUT THREAD EXPLOSION HERE]
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Feysal »

My thanks to Varsoon for what he has said to Aeris over the last pages, because now I don't have to. I have only a few things to add.

In post 236, Aeris wrote:Like I'm sorry but at the moment I feel like this is a really sexist attack. I don't mean to feel this way, but I can't help but feel like if I was a guy this argument would be different.

Do not go there. Please.

In post 236, Aeris wrote:Why aren't you asking ProHawk about his question? Why are you attacking me for answering?

Because there is nothing I want to ask him. I also wanted to know why you asked whether he had played FF7, since that sounded like you were implying the flavor was relevant to your alignment just because of your name, which of course made no sense. I had to read that post over before I gathered that you answered his question with a joke.

In post 238, Aeris wrote:Why are people ignoring that I told you one of my abilities indicates the possibility of more than two factions?

For several reasons. First, because everyone already knew that when the game was in signups. Second, because knowing how many scum factions there are is useless right now. Third, because calling attention to potential power roles is anti-town.

In fact, I have no idea why you revealed yourself in the first place. All you have achieved is to ensure that someone is going to try to strangle you sooner rather than later. For a town power role that is extremely poor play.

For the record, my town read on Aeris has nothing to do with her recent behavior. In my last game the town caught and lynched scum who was acting pretty much exactly the way she has been. He had also never been scum before, like Aeris. My initial reason for reading her as town was her second post, where she corrected herself on a point she had gotten a town read from, which is not something I would expect from scum. Also, her premature claim in multiball means she is unlikely to live long, so I don't really need to concern myself with her alignment anyway.

In post 273, Scorpious wrote:I've never played a role that was known to everyone. Does anyone have any input on how I should attack this?

Probably play every day like it was your last.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:32 am

In post 238, Aeris wrote:I did read the set up why is it being ignored?

Why are people jumping on me and ignoring that prohwak is asking me dumb questions?

Why are people ignoring that I told you one of my abilities indicates the possibility of more than two factions?

you might as well full out at this point
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:44 am

In post 259, Seiko x Naomi wrote:but yeah, tl;dr of what I think about recent events: Aeris is firmly town. Varsoon and Jaqen are both entirely ignoring the above ^ and Jaqen's push feels like he literally didn't put any thought into it whatsoever. most of his points are actually nonsense and I have a lot of trouble seeing how anyone would have come up with most of the things he was pushing here.

I'll break this down more in-depth later.

p-edit: ninja'd

I am listening.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:45 am

also ftr I have my own opinions about the situ and I am not happy with it cos I think it is shitty.

but getting back to the game.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:49 am

In post 269, Kaboose wrote:Someone has a lot of votes, why? What's the reason on them?

Aeris was bad at first imo, I thought she was introducing WIFOM on her self way too early which I didn't like but I think she's turned it around and seems a bit more town especially given that she was forward with information regarding her Role PM.

Since when is giving reads ever scummy? I think we should cast a FOS on those who questioned Mastin giving reads.

kaboose I think we have a completed game together what was it
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:54 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 224, Varsoon wrote:At the very least, I can use this game to adequately judge how terrible your judgment of my alignment is if we're all town.
Doubtful, though.
There's gotta be at least one scum between the three of us.

This is an interesting way to word it...why not "at least one scum between the two of you"?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:54 am

In post 281, Focus Beam wrote:Good morning.

Its cute that I called Varsoon out on is bullshit. I told Titus Varsoon would vote us despite him saying its a good idea to keep him. I guess Jaqen posted enough content to make himself look good again.

Anyways Froggie, when you get on, lets talk while the women are away, I need to pick your brain, as I think we can get actual shit done without Mollie/Titus bitching at each other.

Ill be back after work.

~Sally

I am right here so whatever you want to say to my hydra partner you can say to me!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”