singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:04 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 369, free stool sample wrote:
In post 364, singersigner wrote:I'm actually just paranoid I'm always going to read you as scum.

So Focus Beam's spot in any given game is doomed from the start?

No? First, I'm taalking about Titus so if you're not sure of the meta with a conversation you know nothing about, look it up for shut up. Second, she asked me a direct question about trying to read her which put me on the spot since most of when I've been accurate about her comes from later game interaction. I've never claimed to just be able to read her on the spot, nor have I been able to at the start of a game...which I'm kind of surprised she challenged me to do, actually.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 36, Frogging Mollie wrote:VOTE: focus beam

In post 40, Frogging Mollie wrote:the game has only been going for a second and I already want to lynch hawk boy and titus.

In post 64, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 62, Varsoon wrote:How much Gil?

Anyway, I'm cool with where I am~
I want Jaqen to get back to me.

I will give you 1,000 gil and a mana sphere plus 2x remedy if you vote titus

LOOK AT ME IMMA TOWNIE VOTING SCUM FOR REASONS THAT ARENT IMPORTANT JAQ IS MY BUDDY AND I LOVE HIM. FUCK TITUS I WONT LET HER LIVE PAST DAY 1 BECAUSE I DONT THINK I CAN HANDLE HER LATE GAME
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Focus Beam »

^~Sally
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Frogging Mollie »

In post 349, Focus Beam wrote:That's a load of shit. In the past 6, large themes all of my VCAs have been accurate. My behavioral reads have had some issue. Even in Survivor where I hard defended DGB scum, I had the VCA pool down to two people who could have cast that shitty vote. Guess what, NEITHER had town PMs (although Ank was a survivor).

To say that my town game sucks is absolute shit and just shows again that your vote isn't based in reason or logic, but based on perceived fear and policy lynching. That's bad. We should be SCUM hunting not voting based on policy.

~Titus

in survivor your vca landed on brian and us (piratecat).

who were town.

really

is this happening

do I actually have proof of selective memory here
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Focus Beam »

@Frogging,

No. You were scumread based on behavior. My VCA landed on DGB and Ank. I was really confident the scums were you and Brian after you trashed my VCA you knew had never been wrong. You do this. You act as if my scum game is the best ever (and even it isn't perfect as Singer will attest). You're trying to dress up your thoughts on policy lynching me as strategy but it's not strategy when you don't bother reading me at all. Period. You and I both know that Varsoon vote is shit. Either, he's going to read me, or he's not.

@Singer, you scumread me from day 1 in Signs and Void. I tried to get you lynched because you were being pretty scummy in how you went about it (scumreading me but wanting to push elsewhere) and I was attempting to take advantage. So I am hoping you can actually townread me as town. So why not take a look and tell me what you see? Actually analyze our slot please.

~Titus
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Focus Beam »

Sal, can you get on Skype babe?

~Titus
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Focus Beam »

Give me 20 minutes dear.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:22 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 380, Focus Beam wrote:Sal, can you get on Skype babe?

~Titus

Really, Titus?

I like tomatoes.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:22 am

In post 379, Focus Beam wrote:@Frogging,

No. You were scumread based on behavior. My VCA landed on DGB and Ank. I was really confident the scums were you and Brian after you trashed my VCA you knew had never been wrong. You do this. You act as if my scum game is the best ever (and even it isn't perfect as Singer will attest). You're trying to dress up your thoughts on policy lynching me as strategy but it's not strategy when you don't bother reading me at all. Period. You and I both know that Varsoon vote is shit. Either, he's going to read me, or he's not.

@Singer, you scumread me from day 1 in Signs and Void. I tried to get you lynched because you were being pretty scummy in how you went about it (scumreading me but wanting to push elsewhere) and I was attempting to take advantage. So I am hoping you can actually townread me as town. So why not take a look and tell me what you see? Actually analyze our slot please.

~Titus

lol your vca did not land on dgb omg

you defended her the entire game. you cannot NOT post in thread that is where your vca landed and then claim later to have an accurate vca. and you said by vca it was brian and I.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 297, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 269, Kaboose wrote:Someone has a lot of votes, why? What's the reason on them?

Aeris was bad at first imo, I thought she was introducing WIFOM on her self way too early which I didn't like but I think she's turned it around and seems a bit more town especially given that she was forward with information regarding her Role PM.

Since when is giving reads ever scummy? I think we should cast a FOS on those who questioned Mastin giving reads.

kaboose I think we have a completed game together what was it

Are you fro99er? We just did Hardcore mafia together if so.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:25 am

fuck it

UNVOTE:
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 302, Frogging Mollie wrote:
I am waiting on kaboose dI

Was the game we played in what you were looking for?
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:26 am

In post 384, Kaboose wrote:
In post 269, Kaboose wrote:Someone has a lot of votes, why? What's the reason on them?

Aeris was bad at first imo, I thought she was introducing WIFOM on her self way too early which I didn't like but I think she's turned it around and seems a bit more town especially given that she was forward with information regarding her Role PM.

Since when is giving reads ever scummy? I think we should cast a FOS on those who questioned Mastin giving reads.

nope it is mollie
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 303, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 276, Kaboose wrote:So you don't like Mastin's reads, but you're ready to lynch one of their scum reads?

you do realize this is openly multiball, right?

-frog

Regardless it still looks weird to me, but I dont' have a ton of experience with multiball either.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:27 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 379, Focus Beam wrote:@Singer, you scumread me from day 1 in Signs and Void. I tried to get you lynched because you were being pretty scummy in how you went about it (scumreading me but wanting to push elsewhere) and I was attempting to take advantage. So I am hoping you can actually townread me as town. So why not take a look and tell me what you see? Actually analyze our slot please.

~Titus

I mean, yeah, I scumread you D1, but not immediately. I started asking you questions and your responses were shit (like, "you're asking the wrong questions") so I deduced you were scum because of it.

It's also not scummy to scumread someone and push elsewhere when everyone was townreading you and I had literally no support for your lynch so I'm not really sure why you thought so, since that only confirmed my read on you. Also, as a vig, I didn't need that support. Letting you keep talking without getting you lynched only got your scum buddies caught. <3

I don't like that you're asking me to read you now without letting it happen organically.

I like tomatoes.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 331, Psychlone wrote:Why is focus wagon a thing

I want to know this too, I didn't pick up on any reason to vote him when I read through the first time.
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Mollie why the unvote?

At the same time I do think that arguing with titus is what scum-her wants and you arent going to convince her that she's full of shit so the best you can do is link the games she claims to have great vca from and leave it at that, or ignore it. I highly doubt anyone is going to actually adhere to what she has to say with regards to it and I think the whole vca back and forth talking about meta has no real bearing on either of your alignments sooo

I also hope we see more from frozentaco soon because my priorities are

Mollie
Nachogiffy
singer
jacob
mastina
notscience + pieguyn
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:34 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

Why am I above mastina
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:35 am

In post 391, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Mollie why the unvote?

At the same time I do think that arguing with titus is what scum-her wants and you arent going to convince her that she's full of shit so the best you can do is link the games she claims to have great vca from and leave it at that, or ignore it. I highly doubt anyone is going to actually adhere to what she has to say with regards to it and I think the whole vca back and forth talking about meta has no real bearing on either of your alignments sooo

Mollie
Nachogiffy
singer
jacob
mastina

who is jacob
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 387, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 384, Kaboose wrote:

nope it is mollie

I think we have some games together, but you were in a hydra, and may have been force replaced or something?
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:36 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

In post 393, Frogging Mollie wrote:

Mollie
Nachogiffy
singer
jacob
mastina

who is jacob

Me
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Because those are a matter of personal priority and mastin's one I want to go over with pie a bunch because I've never really been the best at reading her (granted I want to bounce frozentaco off her too but)

Its mostly just "who in this game do I want to work with"

And I seem to remember us working together fairly well when we werent tunnelng each other so
notscience + pieguyn
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Kaboose »

Mollie
Nachogiffy
singer
jacob
mastina

Who is jacob?
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Focus Beam »

@Singer, Because no one on my wagon is actually reading me and I want to see if you can read me when I have a town PM.

@Mollie, http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6650920

There you go.

My VCA I wanted Ank, TWIE and DGB in various concotions when I was sure about it. Who was not-town, Ank TWIE and DGB.

Of course, even if we suppose that Survivor's wrong, there's a stack of 5 other games where I'm right and Survivor had a wonky voting mechanic that's not present here.

~Titus
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Kaboose »

In post 393, Frogging Mollie wrote:

Mollie
Nachogiffy
singer
jacob
mastina

who is jacob

^

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”